Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Spring Festival In Desert Village

Leona Jarnefeldt
    Leona Jarnefeldt

Main Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Hired Help- Idolize- The Completionist- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Halloween Social - Halloween job event participant - Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500] - Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Nemean Lion
    Position : Saint of Courage
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Silver Wolf [Guild Master]
    Cosmic Coins : 115
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 5,492,144

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Wind Strike Magic
    Second Magic: Wind Summon Magic
    Third Magic:

Spring Festival In Desert Village Empty Spring Festival In Desert Village

Post by Leona Jarnefeldt 2nd May 2022, 1:25 am

-Desert Village, 11:00 A.M.-

Wearing her green, white, and gold outfit with black bike shorts on underneath the skirt, Leona walked towards the outskirts of Desert Village and the first thing she noticed was that Desert Village was laid out in a pattern that brought to mind a crescent moon with some jagged rocks scattered here and there within its borders. The second thing the Wizard Saint noticed was that the entire village was decorated for the Spring Festival being held all around Fiore. While she had traveled through The Forgotten Deserts a few times in the past, this was her first time ever visiting Desert Village. The decorations for the Spring Festival made for a vivid first impression.

There were rectangular cloths of light blue, pink, lavender, green, gold, and other colors associated with spring festooning almost every structure in the village and lending the place a festive look as they fluttered in the wind whenever the wind blew. People were moving about the village and enjoying the various activities that were part of the festival... at first glance there looked to be plenty of activities to choose from. Leona was going to participate in them as soon as Masha Dymonrel, a guildmate of hers and the mother of their son Nathan, arrived at the village.

Minus all the decorations for the festival, the sight of Desert Village sort of reminded Leona of her home village all the way back in Desierto. That was both a good thing and a bad thing. It was good because despite all the time she had spent in Fiore she had not completely forgotten where she had come from. It was bad because there were some parts of her past that she wanted to forget such as her mother constantly pestering her for grandchildren and being "encouraged" to give up her mage career because her mother was firmly convinced that Leona's place was at home raising children.

Leona sidelined those unpleasant memories, if only for today. She was waiting on Masha to get here so that the two of them could participate in a festival together. It had been a long time since the blonde had participated in any festival with Masha and that was something Leona wanted to change. The blonde needed to assure the redhead that the latter was genuinely wanted around Silver Wolf Guild Hall as something other than a guild member and the mother of their son. Leona was not good with words, but maybe they could talk a little more freely in an environment that was outside the guild hall, an environment where rank and status meant little and they could interact as equals.

However, a change of venue was still not going to enable Leona to talk to Masha without difficulty.

Leona had difficulties socializing even with people she knew, a fact that the blonde's longtime friend Samira Nassar could testify to. Masha was one of the most important people Leona needed to learn to communicate with, but the blonde could not just will herself into having good social skills. She would try hard for Masha's sake because Leona owed Masha a serious effort to make the redhead feel like she was genuinely wanted for reasons other than out of obligation.

As Leona waited for Masha the blonde tried to distract herself from her growing apprehension by looking at the pieces of brightly colored cloth fluttering in the wind. Maybe once Masha got here Leona could subdue that apprehension and actually be sociable without having to force herself into it.

[Post Word Count: 593]
    [Leona's Word Count: 593/2,000]
    [Total Word Count: 593/4,000]

@Masha

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Spring Festival In Desert Village KjmbioC

Golden Lacrima is valid until 9/24/2022. Proof of purchase is here. Page 2, Post Number 29
    Masha
    Masha

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Avatar of Ilyria
    Position : None
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Cosmic Coins : 5
    Mentor : Ruvel
    Experience : 93,822

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Satan Sound Slayer
    Second Magic: Foedus Pares
    Third Magic:

Spring Festival In Desert Village Empty Re: Spring Festival In Desert Village

Post by Masha 4th May 2022, 5:55 pm

Masha moved down the streets with languid grace. A white frilly blouse hugged her curves, paired with a pair of black pants and three inch heels. The confidence in her walk turned a few heads. The redhead didn't pay them any mind. Every so often, she would cock her head as if listening to something before smiling. This village was beautiful to behold. Masha couldn't remember if she'd ever been here. The thought caused panic to briefly cross her features. Had she forgotten something again?

The redhead decided not to let it bother her today. Today was about the festival and spending time with Guild master Leona. Leona, the other mother to Masha's son, Giovanni, who didn't seem to know what to do with the pair. Masha sometimes wondered if Leona really wanted them in Silver Wolf or if their presences simply caused issue. Maybe they could get that hashed out today. Giovanni currently got to keep Masha's overbearing vampire Duke Frost busy. She'd also left Aodfhin to keep an eye on them. Duke Frost could be strange.

Leona appeared in the distance, looking preoccupied watching something. Masha skipped up to her - what to call her? perhaps just Leona for now - and gently touched her arm. It was far from what the redhead wanted to do but she also didn't want to rush Leona or give her any more reasons to run from Masha. "Hi there. Don't you look lovely today?" The redhead smiled widely, clasping her hands behind her back. "What are you looking at?"

WC: 258
    Masha's WC: 258/2000
    Total: 851/4000

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Masha - Bank - Sound Satan Slayer (Primary) -Foedus Pares (Secondary)

Spring Festival In Desert Village Keymasha
    Leona Jarnefeldt
    Leona Jarnefeldt

Main Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Hired Help- Idolize- The Completionist- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Halloween Social - Halloween job event participant - Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500] - Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Leona Jarnefeldt 5th May 2022, 10:55 pm

Leona was standing and looking at the village when she felt someone touch her arm. The Wizard Saint turned to find the source of the touch and found that the source was Masha Dymonrel. As usual the alluring redhead was dressed in a nice-looking outfit that was color-coordinated and made the Wizard Saint look shabby in comparison. Even with the miracle that was Cloth Make Magic keeping Leona's green, white, and gold outfit looking brand new Masha looked a lot more attractive than the Wizard Saint.

"Hi there, Masha. Thanks for the compliment on how I look. I really appreciate it." Leona said to Masha with minimal pauses in her speech. The blonde did her best to make her speech pattern sound natural for a change. Today Leona was going to try hard to actually talk to Masha in a natural manner to avoid sounding stilted and driving the alluring redhead away.

"You look great too, Masha. I like your hair and I like your outfit. I mean that." Leona made an effort to give the redhead a compliment about her appearance. Masha had dressed up today and the blonde wanted to acknowledge that fact. Leona then thought about the second question she had been asked. It did not take the blonde long to come up with an answer.

"I'm looking at the village, Masha. It kinda reminds me of my home village in Desierto." Leona replied to the redhead's second question. Feeling that she owed the redhead an explanation, Leona decided to elaborate on her answer a little.

"It reminds me of my home village in terms of the aesthetic. The layout's very different, but the aesthetic is largely the same. That's oddly comforting to me for a reason I can't explain." Leona elaborated a little. The Wizard Saint decided to keep the negative parts of the story to herself unless Masha specifically asked about them. Leona then paused for a moment to get her thoughts together before continuing. When she spoke again she went from an explanation to a sort-of explanation mixed with observations.

"It's kinda funny how things turn out, Masha. When I was eight years old I couldn't wait to find any excuse I could to leave my home village. I always wondered what was beyond the horizon but could never get to see what was out there. Now that I've been to a lot of different places and seen a lot of different things the desert aesthetic is comforting to me." Leona mused to the redhead. The Wizard Saint then went silent to give Masha a chance to speak.

[Post Word Count: 434]
    [Leona's Word Count: 1,027/2,000]
    [Total Word Count: 1,285/4,000]

@Masha

Golden Lacrima is valid until 9/24/2022. Proof of purchase is here. Page 2, Post Number 29
    Masha
    Masha

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Masha 7th May 2022, 8:50 pm

Masha listened closely as Leona spoke. There was something different about the way the guild mistress talked. Masha couldn't quite put her finger on it however. Instead she smiled while wondering why Leona had started talking differently. Perhaps, once Masha had more information, feeling closer to her home town changed the way Leona talked. The redhead decided not to bring up the speech differences. She didn't want Leona to feel self conscious. Masha couldn't be sure if she liked this way of talking or the old way.

The redhead sighed wistfully, staring off toward the horizon. "I wish I knew what a home felt like. Maybe I'd understand the feeling you're talking about that way..." She put a hand to her temple as her head throbbed. Something ethereal wafted through her thoughts, something she couldn't take a hold of. "I suppose having a place to come back to or one that you're wholly familiar with has a draw to it..." Masha looked toward Leona, then toward the ground. "Would you mind taking me to your home in Desierto sometime? Not anything unofficial that might drag up awkward questions but I'd like to see where you come from. The Origins of the Wizard Saint of Courage." The redhead laughed a little awkwardly to herself.

Masha tucked a stray piece of hair behind her ear. "There looks to be a festival going on here. Would you like to experience it with me?" Maybe that had been a little too forward but the redhead stood her ground. She held a hand out to Leona. "I'm not asking for a date, Leona. I don't wanna cross any boundaries of yours and push you away. I just wanna make new memories." She smiles softly, hoping that rambling made sense.

WC: 295
    Masha WC: 553/2000
    Total: 1,838/4,000

Leona Jarnefeldt
    Leona Jarnefeldt

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Leona Jarnefeldt 8th May 2022, 9:58 pm

Leona listened in silence to Masha talk about the latter's lack of a place to call home and the feelings that came with said place. Despite the somewhat pleasant way she had phrased her description of how the aesthetic of Desert Village made her feel, Leona had mixed emotions about her actual home village. While there had been some good moments there, there had also been a lot of bad times in that place.

Bandit raids, slaver raids, witnessing a dwindling population as more and more villagers were either killed or carted off into slavery, being able to see the horizon but never getting to go beyond it, and her mother Sophia's constant "requests" for grandchildren combined to make Leona dislike her home village. While her opinion towards it had improved a little, there were still plenty of bad memories there. Chief among them was memories of her mother halfheartedly training her to use magic and halfheartedly training her to use a sword. It felt like her mother had only done so under duress and would not have trained Leona in either skill if she could have found a way to get out of doing it.

"Yeah. There's something to be said for having a place to call home. It's hard to put into words, but there's something about it." Leona said to Masha in a way that was not very helpful since the blonde could not quite put it into words. The Wizard Saint listened to Masha's request, which was to one day visit Leona's home village.

"We can do that, Masha. We can go to my home village in Desierto one day. I've gotta warn you that bandits or slavers might attack at any time during our visit, so be ready to fight." Leona agreed to the request but warned the redhead that the village might come under attack during their visit. After their talk in Silver Wolf Guild Hall some time ago Leona no longer feared the questions of her mother, which were bound to be plentiful once Leona arrived with Masha, who might also be carrying their son Nathan. Masha had provided a very good answer to how Nathan came to be and that answer was also true, so the blonde's biggest concern had been addressed. The only real problem that remained was trying to time their visit so that they did not get caught up in a bandit or slaver attack.

Leona listened to Masha's next request, which was to participate in the festival together. The blonde had no problem with that. She owed it to the redhead to put in some effort to make their relationship work and this was a good time to try to get to know Masha.

"Sure thing, Masha. Let's participate in the festival together." Leona said to the redhead, taking the hand that had been offered to her. The blonde was not quite as worried about appearances as she had been months ago. She wanted to try and build a relationship with someone that was not work-related. She had already let too many opportunities to get to know other people pass her by and she was determined to try harder to meaningfully interact with Masha.

[Post Word Count: 536]
    [Leona's Word Count: 1,563/2,000]
    [Total Word Count: 2,374/4,000]

@Masha

Masha
    Masha

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Masha 13th May 2022, 7:26 pm

Masha giggled as Leona said a home was hard to put into words. Given Leona didn't seem to like talking, the redhead thought many things were probably hard for the Guild master to put into words. Then again, it could be because Leona preferred to show rather than tell. That question would hopefully be answered as they got closer. Masha wondered if the Silver Wolf headquarters would eventually gain this ephemeral feeling of home. She hoped so. The Silver Wolf headquarters felt safe.

Leona warning Masha about bandits and slavers had the redhead smiling. Then Masha burst out laughing. "I pity the fools that thinks its a good idea to attack your home when both of us are there. Even more so if Giovanni is there." The mirth slowly slid from the redhead's eyes. Something dark glinted in the blue orbs. "I'd ensure they never threatened our son again." Her tone could almost be considered... bloodthirsty.

That shadowy aura vanished instantly as Leona took Masha's hand. A thrill went through her but the redhead did her best to keep it under control. She gave Leona's hand a light squeeze. Despite her attempts to keep her feelings contained, Masha couldn't help beaming at her blonde companion. "Thank you, Leona. I really appreciate the opportunity." The redhead tries not to rush ahead but a nervous energy courses through her. She wants to try everything without leaving Leona out. That was how a date worked right?

Something caught Masha's eye. She squeals happily, moving towards the event. "I want to try everything but we have to start somewhere, right? Might as well try a relay race!" The redhead looks back at Leona, her eyes twinkling. Her happy expression falls a little bit. "Ah... I guess it would make us pretty sweaty. Not the good kind either. Maybe we should put it off til a little later."

WC: 314
    Masha WC: 867/2000
    Total Word Count: 2,688/4,000

Leona Jarnefeldt
    Leona Jarnefeldt

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Leona Jarnefeldt 15th May 2022, 10:14 pm

"They tend to attack in groups so big I can't take them all out, but any enemy that I can get to has a very short lifespan. And with you around they stand even less of a chance of getting away without taking big losses." Leona said to Masha. It had been years since they had last fought together, so long that it might as well have been a lifetime ago, but Masha had done a good job of taking the fight to the angels when the two mages had fought them that time. The redhead could easily tear through bandits or slavers like wet tissue paper if she had a reason to do so, so Leona readily believed Masha's firm assertion that she would eliminate anyone who threatened their son.

Masha soon moved on from that topic and expressed her gratitude to Leona for being allowed to join the latter for the Spring Festival. Leona made eye contact with Masha and spoke.

"It's no problem, Masha." Leona gave a simple answer so that she did not run the risk of saying something that alienated the redhead. The blonde owed Masha a genuine effort to interact with her so that it did not look like Leona was stringing Masha along to avoid being alone or only tolerating her out of obligation to Nathan. The Spring Festival was a good place to spend time with Masha, so today Leona was going to give socializing with the redhead a genuine effort. Leona had missed too many potential interactions with other people because she was afraid of what they would think if they saw the "real" Leona who was prone to forgetting things or saying stupid things, so this was a chance to build up her social skills so that in the future she could start socializing with other people a little better.

The energetic redhead started moving towards something that was clearly of interest to her, prompting Leona to move quickly to keep pace with Masha. Leona quickly followed her companion and heard the redhead propose their first festival activity be participating in a relay race together. Moments after making the suggestion Masha swiftly reconsidered and proposed that they postpone it until later, something Leona was not opposed to doing.

"We'll do the relay race later today then, Masha." Leona assured the alluring redhead that they would come back to do that activity later. That was a promise that the blonde intended to keep. The event looked like it could be fun.

[Post Word Count: 420]
    [Leona's Word Count: 1,983/2,000]
    [Total Word Count: 3,108/4,000]

@Masha

Current date/time is 17th May 2022, 1:10 am