Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Karma ages like a fine wine(event)

Gladiia Stralken
    Gladiia Stralken

Player 
    Lineage : The World Serpent
    Position : None
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Abyssal fleet
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 7,310

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Devil Steam Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Karma ages like a fine wine(event) Empty Karma ages like a fine wine(event)

Post by Gladiia Stralken 19th April 2022, 9:26 pm

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Karma ages like a fine wine(event) Empty Karma ages like a fine wine(event)

Post by NPC 19th April 2022, 9:26 pm

The member 'Gladiia Stralken' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Karma ages like a fine wine(event) OdAaNwh Karma ages like a fine wine(event) OdAaNwh Karma ages like a fine wine(event) R2fEWNz Karma ages like a fine wine(event) R2fEWNz Karma ages like a fine wine(event) NXDHjfc Karma ages like a fine wine(event) NXDHjfc Karma ages like a fine wine(event) OdAaNwh Karma ages like a fine wine(event) R2fEWNz Karma ages like a fine wine(event) R2fEWNz Karma ages like a fine wine(event) OdAaNwh
    Gladiia Stralken
    Gladiia Stralken

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Karma ages like a fine wine(event) Empty Re: Karma ages like a fine wine(event)

Post by Gladiia Stralken 19th April 2022, 9:32 pm

We have guests?(rolling for npc support)
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 19th April 2022, 9:32 pm

The member 'Gladiia Stralken' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Karma ages like a fine wine(event) OdAaNwh Karma ages like a fine wine(event) R2fEWNz Karma ages like a fine wine(event) OdAaNwh
    Gladiia Stralken
    Gladiia Stralken

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Gladiia Stralken 19th April 2022, 10:14 pm

She took a breath, and for a moment she was a child again. Life for Gladiia wasn't too happy, especially living as servants on a nobles land. But she could at least sleep safe knowing the monsters would had never bothered her. How regrettable that she learned too late, people were often as monstrous then the creatures they ran in fear of. She looked in the mirror, a awkward teen, her chestnut hair flowing down her shoulders, her face pretty, but in a way she had to grow into. Her seemingly permanent broken nose did not help her self esteem at all, auburn eyes suddenly darted away to the door in the storage shed.

"Hey! Were planning to move on now." One of the deserito soldiers came barging in, having a annoyed look on his face. Gladiia had her back to him, looking at the old frame of a mirror in a rotted old room, she would turn to him, silver helmet reflecting the soldier's face. "About time." She would had walked out of the small shed into the over grown ruins of a courtyard. Their her and the small dispatch from Deserito had made camp the night before in anticipation of the days events. And oh was it going to be something. "So Silver? I'm surprised you would ride with us savages." The male beast tamer began, having a chimera at his side while desert falcon rested on the branches. "You confuse me for the upturned noses of minstrians?" Silver replied back, "Besides, you are certainly a savage, not many I know would cuddle with a needle mouthed abomination like that." The Chimera with his very man face and needle teeth growled his displeasure, signing that he understood a insult. The beastamer merely laughed at the remark, "I find it braver then sleeping alone in some ruined shed. Ah but we can stab each other with quips later, we should meet up with the prince." he spat, getting up as the chimera joined him after giving silver a dirty look. She simply followed, hearing the hawk lift off it's branches as it took to the air.

The three of them would travel off the overgrown path to a junction with a much newer path. There the beast tamer and grunt would meet with the five others, in particular one who looked rather fat, a unusual trait for the normally lean and lanky figures deserito is known for. He watched on with a grin of oddly straight teeth as he saw them approached. "Friends! So glad you could join us! Now unfortuneatly little zula here has forgotten here why were here, so if one you could remind her now that the rest of us are here?" He said loudly and slamming his hand on one of the desert grunts soldiers, Zula herself having a look of disgust at the touch. The beast tamer silver was with would speak up, "My highness, we are here to raid and defeat the noble house of the eagle. This way we will be able to poke a hole into the defenses and allow future troops greater mobility." "Excellent Faiz, always trust our own flesh and blood over a filthy mage." The fat man continued, moving forward to face silver, "But I suppose mages from elsewhere are more clean then deserito ones hmmm?" Silver didn't respond, leaving the both in silence before the he marched away. "Come on! Today is a day for easy money."

WC: 581

Last edited by Gladiia Stralken on 24th April 2022, 9:29 am; edited 1 time in total
    Gladiia Stralken
    Gladiia Stralken

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Gladiia Stralken 23rd April 2022, 2:49 pm

The path they traveled down remained overshadowed in forest trees for as long as they traveled. The small band of invaders in the foreign land had made good distance, only stopping once the first sign of civilization that wasn't abandoned ruins. Further away from the clearing of the forest laid a farm house, one of the many the group was bound to come across. "Not a lot of places to hide..." Faiz muttered as he inspected the land beyond the tree line, unfortunately the crops they were growing were still young and weak. The self-appointed leader stroked his chin as he seemed to be deep in thought before clapping his hands together. "I got it! We will send the mages out first! While they attract any unwanted attention, the rest of us will sneak by and flank them. What do you say silver? I know Zula already thinks this is a excellent plan!" he once again slapped the back of the woman, this time sending her forward a few feet toward where silver was. Silver seemed to contemplate the notion before nodding her head, much to the shock of most of the group and the grin of one prince. 

"Shall we Zula?" Is all silver would say before walking toward the opening of the forest. The deserito grunt looked gob smacked before following. "You have a death wish??! Were going to be carved up for their amusement." She whispered hastily when they were out of earshot of the others. Silver didn't respond right away, stopping behind a tree to peer out to the farmland before the two mages. "Tell me, your magic?"

"What?"

"The slob said you were a mage, what is your magic based in?"

"Wind and sand, I conjure sand devils and twisters."

"Excellent, you will move out on my cue and focus on evasion. From the house itself create sand twisters to obscure the view while I dive in." 

"And leave me all alone?!"

"If you feel your death coming I won't deny you to retreat to safety, but linger as long as you can. Is that agreeable?"

Zula looked from the house and back to silver before nodding, "Good, Now get in position, i'l give you the signal when to begin." With that, silver would had stride out into the open. The silver clad woman would not had to have walked very far before a figure would emerge further northeast from hiding. While the armor was certainly a different fashion from what she remembered, she recognized the waltz of a skilled musketeer. He spoke the minstrel tongue perfectly, along with a hint of arrogance. "Tell me stranger, don't you know theirs a border conflict going on? Why if it wasn't for your appearance I'd assume you were one of the sauvages."

"Sauvages? The deserito people at least recognize the strings that pull them unlike you." Silver would had responded in her own minstrel, albeit a older accent. 

"Oh please, your to tell me their somehow better with their slaves and wide acres of desert?"

"Better then so called nobles deep throating leather boots just so they can earn a fancier name for themselves."

"You know, I had reservations to fight you, but seeing you sympathize with the sauvages, I'l bury you in the mass grave with the rest of them. Soldat's!" The armored musketeer signal was enough to begin the first volley of magical shells at silver who moved quickly to avoid them, instantly landing into a clashing of blades with her foe. What would had been a easy target soon became difficult as zula soon whipped up a storm of sand and wind, creating a barrier between the farm house and where silver was fighting. "What a cheap trick!" The muskateer cried out, launching a slash of piercing wind before Silver intercepted it, the wind attack dissipating as it hit her. "Aww, letting a sauvage getting the best you?" She taunted, and the muskateer suddenly charged as a bolt of lightning...only to clash instead with a different man.

He stood seven feet tall, hat tipped down and practically towered over his opponent, a curved dagger catching the muskateer's lance. "My my boy, the quality of training has gone down hasn't it? Maybe ask a mage to conjure a monster for better practice." The muskateer disengaged, catching a blow from silver before he dashed away through a mix of lightning and torrential winds. Now out of sight, Silver and the man had a time to catch their breath. "What a light resistance for a group expecting a invasion." he began, his gaze traveling to the farm house as the desert winds died down. It looked considerably worse now though, broken windows and the evidence of both fire and claws. From the gate came out Faiz with his familiar, the manticore's face noticeably reddened with dripping blood. 

"Well?"

"Six soldat's in the house. Two dead and the other four captured. We also found some intel. Apparently the houses out here have been evacuated and prepped to be burned once we come across them. Deny resources as we try to push forward I assume." Faiz looked up at the man, "Summon?"

"As much as your manticore is."

"I look much more handsome then that thing."

"Anyways, have we found anything about the local Marquis around here?"

Faiz would had handed silver the papers as she began to shuffle and look through them before finding what she needed.

"The Montiforts apparently rule around here."

"Guillaume managed to make a name for himself?"

"I guess so, anyways the Marquis currently ruling over here is one Simon III, and is currently hosting a small force of both soldats and musketeers. I suppose we should be on our way over if we hope to catch them off guard."

"We weren't planning to move any further for the day."

"What do you mean?"

"sigh, the prince wishes to inspect the merchandise and test them for the slave market."

"And he expects us to give the enemy a day to prepare?"

"No...look the truth is he and a majority of the troops don't like you silver. They planned to make a assault tomorrow and leave you for dead."

"And the house of eagles?"

"Say the assault failed and retreat with both slaves and wealth, gods forbid the prince get hurt."

"And your telling me this because?"

"I hate the prince more then I hate you."

"Touche" 

Silver with a nod to her companion would begin to walk down the path, Faiz noticeably confused, "Wait where are you going?"

"Someone has to assault the Marquis place. Besides, today is a better day to die then tomorrow."

WC: 1110/1691

6/12 soldat's defeated
    0/8 muskateer fencer
    0/1 muskateer vanguard
    0/1 Borderland noble

Last edited by Gladiia Stralken on 24th April 2022, 9:42 am; edited 1 time in total
    Gladiia Stralken
    Gladiia Stralken

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Gladiia Stralken 23rd April 2022, 4:08 pm

"Amoux, you can speak freely you know." Silver said to her taller companion, the two had begun a walk down the path toward the Marquis place. Like she remembered, their was quite a gap between the peoples lands, allowing for enough time to speak and prepare. "I don't mind the suicidal charge, but I'd prefer to be left out of it. Also, didn't we want to leave, you know, a legacy? Our cult reborn once more?"

"You presume were going off to die."

"It doesn't matter to me because I'm already dead, you on the other hand though."

"Look, the fact is the deserito people back there may try to turn on us since their so ready to abandon us in a future fight. So if that's the case I'd rather face them on my own terms. Theirs also the fact that I need information about current day minstrel, which my companions may disagree with."

"There it is"

"You want to leave your death unavenged?"

"I'm not disagreeing, just making sure you haven't changed."

The two after a half hour came across their next destination, another farmhouse, though this one not as defended as the prior two, at least on first glance. "Looks awful like a trap." Silver would approach at the gate's opening looking over the house, not nearly as grandiose as the previous one they were at. "No amoux, a trap would look far more inviting." She began to walk forward to the house, Amoux's head on a swivel from every small noise around them. Silver with her lance slowly pushed the door open, it opening with a creak. Entering first, nothing was out of the ordinary. A farmer who had a passion for fishing maybe, but everything else what was excepted. She hummed as she found a bookshelf of books and began to inspect the titles, every so often pulling one out.

"Searching for a switch?"

"A little cliche no? I'm actually picking up books about recent events. Besides it's more likely we will find a hidden note in one of these then a actual-" She pulled a book out on the fables of Joan, someone in Silver's time was already a old name to see if any of the stories changed. However the book didn't come out, instead revealing a contraption at the bottom. With it pulled out, the bookshelf swung inward as it revealed a chasm before them. "Not a word."

Silver would had found some matches to make a makeshift torch as the two traveled down to the dark chasm. Their footsteps echoed as they went down the steps until they reached the bottom. There laid a cavern that opened up into a wider room, wooden crates and barrels lined the side of the walls. Amoux was quick to look in the box and find a simple branch of grapes that he proceeded to pick and eat. "Well, the grapes are as sweet as I remembered, small blessings eh?" he said in between grapes, his companion gave a nod as she continued looking around. Gathering clues, she realized that this was all of a farmer's goods, stored here to hopefully be left untouched by the war. She briefly considered pocketing much of the goods here herself, Minstrel wine was a delicacy and would had taken it for herself. However she spotted the photo album and realized that the farmer was actually farmers. Two families living under the same small house.

"Come Amoux." Silver said as she began her way up the stairs, and he followed behind without a word. "I see life for the peasantry hasn't changed much from our time."

"Oh?"

"Two families live in this house."

"Ah, quite fortunate they have as much space. I remember your household had three families with a quarter of the room. And the Marquis was always reminding you so that you knew you at least had a roof over your head, not like the godless savages."

"Odd how much time passes and yet how little they change. I wonder if Marquis are still foolish as they are brash."

"I forgotten your anger dear, a quiet smoldering thing it is, waiting for a unlucky soul to step on it." Amoux teased as they exited the doorway. Silver chose not to respond as they neared the front door of the home, only to stop at a instinct. Amoux picked up on the hesitation, and slowly brought out his great sword as Silver went up to the window. It was extremely fortunate that Amoux was bound to Silver, for he could dive to the ground at the same time of Gladiia as magic and bullets punctured through the walls and windows.

"Musketeer's! While they are reeling, bury them!" The vanguard shouted out the command as six musketeer's channeled a different element with their blade; earth, water, air, fire, electricity, frost. Combined a twister of six element blazed through the quaint farmhouse, the explosion could had been heard from miles away. And as soon as the twister had appeared it's destruction was done, the musketeer's blades still hummed with elemental energy as they surveyed the destruction. The totally destroyed farm house offered no sigh of life at first, until a stream of steam began to seep out from under the floor boards. Three musketeers prepared to launch a twister at it before a object erupted from the scrap pile. The silver armor she worn was blackened and scratched at some places, but held firm, save for the steam coming out of every opening of it. The musketeer's instead launched their torrents of fire, electricity, and ice into the air. The figure, Silver, avoided the fire and electricity, but went through the fire attack as she came downward with her spear, the fire seemingly disappearing as she went through it. The foolish move revealed it's true intention as when she landed in the center of them, a cloud of purple poison erupted from the impact point. The musketeers fled the cloud toward the ruined farm house, coughing as they caught their breath.

Which was a excellent opportunity for silver to continue her assault on them as she rushed out of the cloud, succeeding in stabbing one of the male musketeer's in the side. She would not have been so lucky with the other six though, blades at their sides they began to circle and prepared to face off with silver. She lashed out viciously with serpent like strikes, at first lashing at everyone separately to keep them busy deflecting. Following up, she would had closed in on the vanguard with a small twister at the edge of her lance, slamming it into the vanguard. However the twister dissipated upon a parry from the vanguard, and he followed through with a vicious counterattack of electricity. Silver was forced to retreat by becoming the wind, but couldn't escape the melee. Two of the vanguards sent out tendrils of earth and water at her, which while Silver dealt with the water easily enough, the earth hid a chain which had now wrapped around her arm. Silver tried to escape, but the chain stopped her wind dash somehow, and found herself pulled closer to a ring of stabbing. Though the blades didn't pierce her armor the elemental attacks behind them rocked her body, causing her to fall to the ground with gritted teeth.

WC: 1223/2914

Last edited by Gladiia Stralken on 24th April 2022, 9:48 am; edited 2 times in total
    Gladiia Stralken
    Gladiia Stralken

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Gladiia Stralken 23rd April 2022, 5:31 pm

The musketeer vanguard sauntered over to the fallen Silver, having five rapiers pointed down at her. "Well sauvage, want me to read you your last rights?" He gloated, silver began to raise herself from the ground which earned five blades pointed close enough to touch her armor, stopping her from fully rising. She turned her head to look up at the vanguard and spoke, "Impressive, but if you bring down a devourer, it means you walked into a trap." The vanguard looked behind him toward the woods, fully expecting a deserito ambush. He should had looked at the ruins. Out from it rose at first one, then two Amoux from the rubble, their blades shining a burning red. The fencers scarcely had time to turn before the arcs started flying. Both warriors overwhelmed the fencers with their flames, and soon all of them were sent scattering from the overwhelming flames, one of them becoming cinders from the onslaught.

The vanguard, angered at his troops dispersal would had made a stab at the fallen silver to find only, a husk? Quickly realizing what had happened he spiraled away from where he was. Landing fifty meters away, he turned to retreat to the marquis only to find silver in his way. Before he could raise his lance in response, she unleashed a flurry of blows at him. This time they were arcs of fire, and while his skill had managed to deflect and parry all eleven strikes, the eleven others from his backside found their mark. With a groan and smelling too much of burnt hair, the vanguard collapsed, finally defeated. The two Amoux would had made their way to Silver as they stepped over the destruction they had unleashed. "So, what-" "-now?" one began and the other finished. Silver inspected the body and noted that he still yet lived, but decided against finishing the job. "Now it is time for the Marquis. You stay though, I have a favor to ask of you."

--------------------------------------------------------------------

A half hour later Silver had arrived to the gate and wall of the Marquis home. Despite an untold amount of years from the last time she had saw one, most of the fashion was still the same. Though she did not the odd metal construct poking out of the roof, she understood that it was a modern thing. Silver tried the gate, and finding it locked, she turned back a few steps before blowing the thing wide open with a gale force of wind, earth and trees were also flung forward, clashing with the ground until violently smacking against the noble mansion. She walked forward, steam rising from her self as small wisps of wind formed with every careful footstep she made, if one saw under the mask, the snake eyed glare under it would had given most pause. Silver only stopped when one of the gates was suddenly sliced in two, both halves thrown to the sides hidden by the dust. When it cleared, two musketeers and one Marquis stood before her, even after all this time a Marquis still quite easily stood out of the crowd.

"Sauvage! Know that I, Simon the third will not let you spoil this good land any further! I swear on my ancestor's good name Gulliaman."

"It's Guillaume."

"What?"

"Guillaume, honestly it's sad to see his bloodline in such shambles. If you had led the defense with the rest of the musketeers you may had actually repelled this offense."

"You waste your words sauvage! Know you are incapable of seeing my full brilliance in full effect!"

"I see." The tone came out as icy, a true deathly cold as suddenly the air picked up and whipped up around silver. A aura formed around her form, her exposed ears suddenly had scales covering them as her magical signature became slowly begun to flood the area around them, as if something had arisen from the very world itself. Simon only had time to take a stance before Silver was already on him, sending a barrage of serpent strikes to the three of them. The two musketeers had quickly become overwhelmed and flung back from the attacks, leaving the majority of the attacks focused on Simon. His skill was talented, and would had sufficed if not silver had already the next spell cast. No time to move, he was picked up by the twister as he went spiraling to his noble manor. Silver quickly disappeared inside.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deserito forces being led by Faiz would had followed the trail of destruction the silver mage had left in her wake. Out of the twenty-one defenders that were expected on this route after intelligence had been retrieved, only seven had been accounted for. Though given the destruction and a thorough sweep, it was easy to believe that they had either fled or completely had no trace of them. Moving forward, they came across the ruins of once had to have been the Marquis house, the stone wall the only suggestion it could had been so. Their in front of the ruins sat Silver in a chair, seemingly waiting for their arrival. In front of her was a tied up and passed out Simon, the blood on his gag and wounds suggested he had been beaten to his current state. Still alive though, which pleased prince greatly. "My Ca-elum friend! I expected nothing less from you!" he laughed as he came up to inspect the fallen Marquis, laughing as he gave a slap of approval. "Now that your here, I'l be taking my leave now." Silver began to get up after her statement to the confusion of a few beast tamers. "Wait! Were still not accounting for six Soldat's or two Musketeer's! Did you-" "Yes Faiz, slaughtered to the last." She may had have no proof, but no one dared question the statement. And so she left.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The vanguard slowly roused as the light caught his eye. Everything screamed in his body as he tried to sit up, so he remained laying down. As his vision came back though he was suddenly aware of his surroundings, their around him laid his comrades of Soldat's and Musketeer's in various positions. He spoke aloud, "Where? Where are we?" His raspy question had surprised a nearby soldat before she came to his side. "Oh your awake! Don't move too much though, your burns are quite bad." "Answer my question, have we been captured by Terre de sauvages?" The Soldat shook her head, "No, most of you were already here when I arrived, the place is a old cellar. Were waiting for a patrol to come by to escort us out of here."

"How? We lost to them..."

"I know not, me and a few others were captured by the sauvages and left alone with one of them a few hours ago. A fat one who...A woman was our benefactor. She slayed the shitskin and escorted us here."

"And this woman?"

"Minstrel, had to be. She spoke clearly and knew the land around here well."

"And her name?"

"I forgot to ask, though it would be hard to forget her with her red eyes and white hair."

The vanguard let the words sit in his head before taking a second look around, noticing a few missing people. While he was sure not all the soldat's and musketeer's made it, the lack of the Marquis was concerning. "What of the montifort? The Marquis, where is he?"

The soldat's expression soured at the mention, "Taken back to Deserito. A majority of the assault from there had taken him, no doubt to gloat and ransom him back. Being led by one of them with a abomination of a Manticore. Let me get you some water, you must be thirsty." She would get up and move away from the vanguard. He felt sleep calling him back, and as he closed his eyes he didn't know to be thankful or ashamed...maybe to live was enough of a victory for this battle.

WC: 1323/4237

Total:
    2 Soldat's killed, 10 beaten
    7 Musketeer's beaten, 1 killed
    1 vanguard musketeer beaten and burned
    1 Marquis shipped off to Deserito

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 6:02 am