Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Some of you saw this coming

Sarah Stone
    Sarah Stone

Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- I Have Friends...- Limited Edition- Achiever- Obligatory Beach Episode- Rich- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Player 
    Lineage : Gold Flames of Amaterasu
    Position : None
    Guild : Saber Tooth
    Cosmic Coins : 10
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: 2nd Gen. Venom Demon Slayer
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Some of you saw this coming Empty Some of you saw this coming

Post by Sarah Stone 26th February 2022, 11:24 am

Hello everyone. I've had fun here, a lot of fun. Unfortunately, what with work and Vtubing taking up more and more of my time, I just don't have enough to focus on any of my characters here. I'm sorry to anyone that this might disappoint, but I gotta be realistic here, and the reality is that I just can't keep up with the roleplay while I barely get to sleep most days, so I'll leave the site. I wish I could stay, but it just wouldn't be fair to the rest of you for me to come in with sub-par writing once every couple months. Thank you for being an awesome community, and allowing me to be here when I was able to be active. You're all great roleplayers and great people. ^^

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Some of you saw this coming >
    RF007
    RF007

Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Eevee- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Achiever- Dank Memer- Halloween job event participant - Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Disparity
    Faction : The Ironheart Pact
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 201,772

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Asclepian Bioalchemy
    Second Magic: N/A
    Third Magic: N/A

Some of you saw this coming Empty Re: Some of you saw this coming

Post by RF007 26th February 2022, 7:58 pm

Ah, I understand that pain all too well, Sarah and empathize with you for it as well. Good luck with all your future endeavors!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Some of you saw this coming 35To6US

"Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood. Now is the time to understand more so that we may fear less." - Marie Curie

=====

Character Files:

Character Profile ~ 1st Magic ~ +20% additional jewel bonus to jewel rewards for finishing Faction Events, from Faction Jobs, and Regular Job Endings (permanent while Rotwang is part of the Ironheart Pact faction)

=====

Character Progression Gauge:

0%
    Fraag
    Fraag

Player 
    Lineage : Progeny of Arcanos
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Luminous Rose
    Cosmic Coins : 60
    Experience : 3,401,904

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Arcane Fate Magic
    Second Magic: Night God Slayer
    Third Magic: Relativity God Slayer

Some of you saw this coming Empty Re: Some of you saw this coming

Post by Fraag 26th February 2022, 10:04 pm

A real pity. Wishing you all the best, and hope you find a more healthy balance to your life.

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 9:30 am