Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Servant

Rodadnuf
    Rodadnuf

Player 
    Lineage : Anathema to Divinity
    Position : None
    Faction : The Ironheart Pact
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Cosmic Coins : 100
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 2,561,089

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Rollins & Schwartz-Brand
    Second Magic: Heaven God Slayer
    Third Magic:

Servant Empty Servant

Post by Rodadnuf 23rd February 2022, 8:36 am

Name: Servant
    Grade: Legedary+
    Type: Armor
    Proof of Acquisition: Job plot-wise Reward; Upgrade
    Description:
    "Serving Fiore might be a way to keep you from serving yourself, Tim. But I know it is a noble cause. I hope this might help you in your future endeavors, be it serving yourself or others.
    P.S: I intended to use the traditional Joyan weaving technique we use for our regular products when making this. But I find it distressing how little protection you provide yourself, especially when you are both a mage and an active combatant. So, I rallied my companions and used a not-so-public magic weaving technique to make this instead. Please keep this little secret between us."

After helping a remote heavily-Joyan populated town, Tim was given a cat-person themed butler outfit by his client. Apparently, it was woven using a magic technique unknown to Tim which gives the outfit its unique properties. The outfit consisted of a comfortable white dress shirt, white gloves, black trousers, a black double-breasted vest and black leather dress shoes. Adding to the usual butler ensemble was the cat-ear headband, which Tim didn’t really understand why his client had added such an accessory.
    Abilities:
    Plot Ability:

Spells (Plot):

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 3:18 pm