Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

I guess? (What's a girl to do?)

Thatcywalker
    Thatcywalker

Player 
    Lineage : The Eternal Hex
    Position : None
    Faction : The Ironheart Pact
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Cosmic Coins : 50
    Experience : 879,612

Character Sheet
    First Magic: 1st gen iron dragon slayer
    Second Magic: 2nd gen rimefrost dragon slayer
    Third Magic: Inner dragon

I guess? (What's a girl to do?) Empty I guess? (What's a girl to do?)

Post by Thatcywalker 29th January 2022, 3:27 pm

https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t43004-whats-a-girl-to-do

Era was a interesting place even for a human city. Mages were more common here then where she has seen elsewhere. Not to mention the strength of them! Reina knew she would have to come back here, their strength will be worth sharpening her skills with. But for now, she had a odd but simple request. Find a man named jasper and rough him up, not kill, but embarrass him. She would make her way to a large building, something they referred to as a apartment building. She would make her way, unaware of a group of three women following.

"Oh she looks strong! This should end well."
    "Yeah but he also fights too! Not to mention she's pretty short."
    "Look she's from a guild, they don't hire people unless their strong right?"

Reina would continue up the stairs until she came across the floor. Their she came across a man, tall, bronze with black curly hair, wearing a leather suit. He noticed Reina right away, and came swaggering over. "Heeey shortstack, anyone ever told you you look funsize?" Reina was caught off guard briefly before narrowing her eyes. "You called me what?!" "Oh no no no no! I have always believed the best things come in tiny packages." he replied coolly, offering her a smile and a wink.

Reina was about to say something but stopped, "You, jasper?" The man, jasper, was caught off guard before spotting a gaggle of women from around the corner. He gave off a sneer, "Oh I get it, you can go fuck off back to whatever lawn you crawled from gnome." and would began walking back into a room. Now, reina, has no idea what a gnome or lawn is, but she sure as hell knew a insult when she heard one. She would storm over to where he entered and try to open the door. Before she could began to break it down, the door swung open and a bucket flew at her head. Water soaked her hide clothing as she now had to contend with a iron helmet on her head. She began to try to pry it off before hearing jasper laugh and slam his door closed.

The three women watching from the corner winced at the display and the woman they hired now stuck with a bucket on her head.

"Wow, didn't really expect her to let him do that."
    "Can you believe him?! Tried to hit on her too though!"
    "Hey what's she doing now?"

The three looked at the woman, Reina, as she poked two holes in the bucket. She then walked up to the door, bashed her own head into it open, and stormed inside.

What followed was mayhem. First they heard what must have been Reina roaring aloud, followed by jasper returning his own reply of swearing and insults. After a few blows on something like metal, they then heard jasper begging, back peddling. Soon it was his cries of panic and begging as they heard the room inside being thrashed and something being flung around. It ended with jasper, his suit torn, his bronze skin bruised, with a new bucket helmet on his head, fleeing out of his room after a stumbling head start. The three women stood in silence as they watched Reina walk out, eating what must have been jasper's silver wear piece by piece, as she calmly walked down the stairs where jasper fled in.

"Oh gods, we better pay her right away!"
    "Oh I already did, she kind of...demanded it."
    "You know what? This time it was a good call."

WC: 600

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 2:15 am