Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Well this is new

Charlie
    Charlie

Player 
    Lineage : Feline Sense
    Position : None
    Guild : Plumed Serpent
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Well this is new Empty Well this is new

Post by Charlie 27th November 2021, 7:20 pm

Job sign up link: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t41492p650-job-sign-up-thread page 27, post 665

The Plumed Serpent guild offered power, power that Carla was in short supply of. They also had the goal of monetary gain, which aligned perfectly with her desire to help her sister. As she sat in the Drunken Monkey, the presumably half blind, rather muscular, but not unattractive, woman ordered herself a few rounds of the strongest tequila available. "Wonder what I can do for work around here." She mused as she looked around.

Her eye found its attention held by an oddity of a mirror. Finishing her drinks, she drew closer to the object. "First time I've seen a mirror that's all black. Kinda neat, when you think about it." As she stood before the mirror wondering if she should touch it, some bumbling drunk knocked her over. When Carla regained her footing, she was somewhere else entirely.

The mirror was still there, but her surroundings looked like something out of a bedtime story. "Well, that's not something that happens every day." Whilst dusting herself off, Carla got a better look at her surroundings. After all, it wasn't every day someone found themself mystically transported to another land, or so she thought. "Now I just need to figure out how I got here."

Post WC: 204
    Job WC: 204/500

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Well this is new EhWWveL
    Odhran Aegisbane
    Odhran Aegisbane

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Zodiac Key- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Gods of the Celestial Spirit Realm
    Cosmic Coins : 35
    Experience : 786,120

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Celestial Spirit Magic
    Second Magic: Ark of Embodiment
    Third Magic:

Well this is new Empty Re: Well this is new

Post by Odhran Aegisbane 29th November 2021, 2:36 pm

STATS & SUMMARY
    HP600/600
    MP600/600
    Speed120m/s
    Strength80 | (1.6x)
    (Melee Damage | (Summon))
    SP1 | (1.6)
    (Spell Power Multiplier | (Summon))

ITEMS ON HAND
    N/A

ACTIVE SUMMONS
    N/A

SPIRIT TEXT SUMMARY
    Odhran : #f37c98
    Arnaluuk #66fff
    Scorpio : #cc9900
    Noel: #00ccff
    Sweetie #ff33ff
    Sir Pudley #cccc66
    Atsuai #E14F76
    Amittai #7425B7
    Superbia #701B61
    Jin-Ho #cc9933
    Emperor #6D6FA2
    ~

Odhran woke up with a start when he felt an unfamiliar presence pop into the Crossroads.

"Well, either this is a great day, or this is a terrible day..." Odhran said with a yawn as he got up out of his luxurious bed. He quickly put on non-pajamas and started to wander around his room for a moment before extending an arm out, a cobblestone highway emerging from his window, unfurling like a red carpet as the God stepped onto it, sliding his way down on it with a smile. Sure enough, right at the portal that led to the Drunken Monkey, there was an unfamiliar face.

"Welcome, welcome!" the god would call out as he leaped off of the road, landing and taking a few steps towards the woman standing in the midst. "Your arrival here means only one thing! You are someone who wishes to make their dreams and ambitions come true! Well, well, well, you have certainly come to the right place! I am Odhran Aegisbane, future Warlord of Fiore, God of the Celestial Spirit Realm, Guild Master of Plumed Serpent, and voted most likely to succeed in my high school cooking class! Welcome to the Crossroads, land where anything can happen!" He paused a few moments. "Alright, well that's that taken care of... let me just check off the sales pitch. It's a bit difficult to find your way here, considering Maximon's less than stellar reviews for his bar, though he is certainly an absolutely lovely chap, if you like drinks he can make a mean brew. So, what is it you want? Unlimited magical powers? Money? Control over life itself? A sick new car? Tell me what you want, and I'll be glad to provide for all in my flock!"

WC: 0296 | TWC: 0296

Template Made by Pokomon
    Edited by SlayerMathis

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Well this is new SQB8HXg
    Charlie
    Charlie

Player 
    Lineage : Feline Sense
    Guild : Plumed Serpent
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 0

Well this is new Empty Re: Well this is new

Post by Charlie 3rd January 2022, 6:27 pm

Charlie wasn't sure how to react, at first, to the over the top sales pitch she was being delivered. However, when it came to what she wanted, there was only one thing on her mind. Before she could stop herself, as she usually wouldn't divulge such information to one so peculiar as this, she found herself answering the question she had been asked, with only a heavy hearted sigh preceding her response. "I'm sure you know what a magic overload is." There was a brief pause, as if to allow for a short response before she continued.

"My sister was born with more power than she could handle, and it grows stronger every year. If nothing is done... I fear I may lose her. If you can pull a cure for that out of your bag of tricks, then I'd be hard pressed to say no to whatever cost it incurs. Otherwise, I'm in need of employment to keep her bills paid. As for the skills I offer, let's just say I'm good at removing problems...particularly the walking and talking variety."

Once she had said her piece, she removed a serrated hunting knife, with deep grooves along the back, from its sheathe on her right boot, and balanced it on her index finger. "I'm also proficient at just about any sort of entertainment act that involves knives, and before you ask, yes. I am available for parties."

Word Count: 237
    Job Word Count: 441/500

Well this is new EhWWveL

Current date/time is 29th March 2024, 1:28 am