Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Welcome the Dogs (Valéry's Intro)

Valéry
    Valéry

Player 
    Lineage : Lawmage's Word
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1275

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Animal Tamer
    Second Magic: Cosmic Angel Slayer
    Third Magic:

Welcome the Dogs (Valéry's Intro) Empty Welcome the Dogs (Valéry's Intro)

Post by Valéry 26th November 2021, 7:37 pm

Welcome the Dogs (Valéry's Intro) ZKaIct1
    Good Pets Listen When Master Says Sit...

Traveling around the world for attention was getting a bit boring and to be a bit of a hassle, especially if one had a dog with them, but this was definitely worth it. He walked along the streets of Magnolia with his dalmatian right up next to his leg. She was well trained enough that she didn’t need a leash, and seemed at least a couple years old. The man walking the dog sported a black button up shirt with a grey tie on, a half black, half white vest over the button up, a pair of dark black slacks, grey socks that went under the slacks, and a pair of black and white Oxford shoes. Upon his hands were a pair of grey gloves, and over his shoulders white and black striped fur jacket that went to his shins. He himself had his hair parted on the right side with the right side black, and the left side dyed white. His pale blue eyes glared around the streets, he huffed some.

In a magazine a few months back, the young man had spotted a guild within the pages as it was interviewed. The guild happened to be the one here within the city of Magnolia, Fairy Tail. His interest was piqued with this guild. Maybe it could serve him another purpose other than being his own fashion designer and owning a line of clothes for men. Who knew? He only wondered how exactly this ‘family’ like guild would treat him. He was, after all, from money and usually top notch with his style and looks. He approached where the guild hall was, people were talking about it all about town, and simple questioning on the location brought him to the place he needed. He felt it looked quite shabby, but they must be well off with how they have stayed around for quite some time.

“Come, Rosalee. Let’s get a nice look in this new place.” He says as he pats his side for her to follow in step with his own. She followed him right into the guild hall, stopping when he stopped to look around to see if there was someone he could potentially talk to about this interesting guild and if he could join it.

|| Words: 379 || Thread Total: 379 || Job || Job Approval ||
    Valéry #990000
    Tag: @tag
    Enemies: ???

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Valéry ~ Bank
    Little Shop of Crazy

17.84%

Welcome the Dogs (Valéry's Intro) 62675_s
    Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho

The Ghost Slayer

The Ghost Slayer

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Pluto's Oathbreaker
    Position : God of Mettle
    Partner : Mythica
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Fairy Tail (GM)
    Cosmic Coins : 155
    Dungeon Tokens : 21
    Experience : 10,355

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Spirit Completion Magic
    Second Magic: Onmyōdō
    Third Magic: Second Origin

Welcome the Dogs (Valéry's Intro) Empty Re: Welcome the Dogs (Valéry's Intro)

Post by Mura Kensho 10th December 2021, 9:22 am

The exterior might’ve looked shabby, yes… but it was meant to somewhat resemble the old guild hall, from the time before the darkening of the guild’s name and Kanix’ disappearance. While it looked that retro from the outside, the inside would be a pleasant surprise for anyone; left side hosted a fancy bar, giving off the wrong impression of this guild as some kind of nightclub, and the right side looked far more recognizable for mages belonging to an official guild – what, with its Task Desk stamped with a few quests available.

The scarce amount of requests was an illusion. It looked like the guild wasn’t heavily called upon by the population, but truth be told, they kind of just completed the quests too fast and too frequently for the Task Board to ever get the chance to fill itself up. A lot of that work, obviously, went to the main responsible for the sorting of those quests – that being the Taskmaster.

However, that wasn’t the focus of today. Today, the focus laid upon the sparkling gentleman who decided to give the guild a visit. As a matter of fact, the mocha-skinned bartender had already prepared a soft drink and bonked it on the bar table, soft but loud enough to draw in the guest’s attention without saying a single word. It was on the house – he was a new guest, after all.

A new glass of breezing-cold cider was prepared afterwards, but it wasn’t for Valéry. It was for the Guildmaster who appeared to just spawn onto the bar stool in front of his readied drink, faster than the eye could track. Ain’t letting anyone get between him and his treasured Apple Time. “*sluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurk* A-Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh… right on time, Adam. Really flushes your mind there,” Mura thanked the hardworking bartender wholeheartedly, appearing as if his life was on the line if not for the cup of juice. That was when the bartender twirled his finger to notify Mura that an important guest was in the room now, to which Mura turned around and eyed them up and down, convincing himself something…

“… I-I know you. I’ve seen you before- w-wait, where are my manners- uh, hold up,” the Master apologized profusely while wiping a little fur off of his robes. It was a little embarrassing, especially since the tall chad in front of him was dressed so… presently. He looked like he had his entire life under complete control.

While it was questionable that the fancy lad with the long fur coat could see them, Kyuken was trying to pet the dalmatian’s chin with his ghostly ghost hand… which would prove rather impossible without Mura’s magic to solidify his form. “Hello, my little friend~! Aren’t you just adorable? Such a good boy, yeeeees, yeeees, you’re such a good bo-boy… y-yes… uh… it’s not working…” Heavy sobbing followed afterwards from Kyuken, the samurai ghost and Mura’s oldest friend in this guild. In the meantime, Mura somewhat made himself look presentable enough to look the tall guest in the eyes again and offer his true greeting: “So, uh… welcome to the guild, sir. Fairy Tail’s 8th Master, at your service.”

WC: 528
    Thread TWC: 907

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Themes:
    Valéry
    Valéry

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Valéry 10th January 2022, 11:06 pm

As soon as the designer was inside the guild hall, he blinked at the magnificence of it all. This was honestly much better than he expected. “Oui… oui… très magnifique.” He chuckles as he holds a gloved hand up to his cheek, fingers gingerly touching his cheek as he did so. As the bartender put the drink on the counter, his blue optics glanced towards them and a smirk was on his lips. He slowly made his way towards the bar, patting his leg and getting Rosalee to follow close to his hip. “Bonjour.” He says sweetly as he glances to the glass. “This is for me, oui?” He wanted to be sure before he took it completely. As a new body spawned next to him, his blue eyes glanced towards the seat and blinked at the person for a moment.

As he was noticed by this sudden person, Valéry eyed the outfit he wore up and down carefully. He made a little bit of a face and put his thumb on the edge of his chin. “I’m Valéry Phacelia, owner of C.J. Renard, Men’s Attire. I often model my own clothes. I could also assist you in your… attire, as well. You would happen to be the guild master of Fairy Tail, yes?” He showed his teeth as he grinned, leaning an elbow on the bar counter and resting the palm of his hand under his chin. Of course he saw that this man was the guild master in the magazine he saw. His eyes started to flash jewel signs as he stood up straight and clapped his hands. “That’s it! I could have one of my tailors come and visit you to get your measurements and get you out of those… rags.” He clears his throat as he stands there.

Rosalee let up a soft whimper growl to get her master back on track for the reason why he was here. “Mes excuses, Rosalee! You’re right. We can talk about your clothes later.” His attention went from his dog to the guild master before him, and he cleared his throat once more before he stepped away from the counter and bowed elegantly to the man in robes before him before standing up properly again. “I would like to reintroduce myself to the eighth guild master of Fairy Tail properly. I am Valéry Phacelia, a mage from Napedia. I wish to join the guild of Fairy Tail after seeing it in the Sorcerer’s Magazine once a while back. I greatly admire that this guild has been around for quite a long while and heard that it has produced many a great mages from it’s midsts throughout the same time it’s been around. It would be an absolute honor to be able to join among them and have my name associated with that of Fairy Tail. Would there happen to be anything that I need to do to join this fine establishment?” His eyes looked up towards the man. He was used to smooth talking others, so it was clear he was feeling rather confident in how his words slipped out of his mouth effortlessly to the master.

Though, besides joining the guild, he was wanting to tear apart the rags that the master wore as robes more than anything in the world this instant. He hoped he got to do that soon.

|| Words: 563 || Thread Total: 1474 || Job || Job Approval ||
    Valéry #990000
    Tag: @Mura Kensho
    Notes:
    Oui… oui… très magnifique. - Yes… yes… very beautiful.
    Bonjour. - Hello
    oui? - yes?
    Mes excuses, Rosalee! - My apologies, Rosalee!

Valéry ~ Bank
    Little Shop of Crazy

17.84%

Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho

The Ghost Slayer

The Ghost Slayer

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Mura Kensho 4th February 2022, 1:45 am

Adam simply nodded, allowing the stylish gentleman to enjoy the drink laid in front of him – on the house, of course, since this unique character was new here. Mura, on the other hand, didn’t catch the way Valéry was glancing over him like that – at first, he just assumed that this must’ve been, perhaps, something the tall tailor was used to… meeting a Wizard Saint, that was. Then again, those eyes felt like they were examinating him, a feeling the Guildmaster hadn’t felt since he still looked like a preteen.

His name was pronounced with a strange wave, but it was Valéry Phacelia… ohhhhh, yeah! Mura had read about his brand, C.J. Renard, Men’s Attire. This was back when Mythica wanted to help find him a wedding suit, so that was a handful months… perhaps a year ago, yeah. Speaking of attire, he even offered to help the shaman with his own, which honestly came from the side to him. He had just received this wonderful scarf from his father, though…

W-Wha- rags? Oh c’mon! At this point, Mura’s eyes were blank with confusion, kind of thrown aside by the guest’s remark… not exactly what he prepared for. Even his fancy canine looked like it was judging him hard. His outfit wasn’t that rag-like! It was cool and high-class back in Midi… okay, maybe some of the robes were worn out, but MURA WAS A FAIRY TAIL MAGE! HE WAS DOING SHIT EVERY DAY!

His confusion was pushed away by the guest’s proper introduction – Valéry Phacelia from Napedia, a country Mura unfortunately had very little intel on. However, hearing about how Valéry had heard of Fairy Tail and grew interest in them brought a warm smile to his face. He really wanted to join the guild… but it required dedication. Mura had to make sure that potential members just had that installed in them; a certain level of dedication… wait…

That was it!

“… Stand still,” he warned Valéry before widening his eyes up. From the tailor’s perspective, one could’ve sworn that Mura’s eyes glew a bluish flame for a brief moment before fading back to normal. “You’re good at suppressing your Magic, but I can tell that you’re experienced in using it. Good, good, you got baggage with you… now, this can’t come as a surprise, but becoming a member of any guild demands that you show dedication. I have to tell you that your entire life might change from the moment the Crest is painted on you… we have quite our own baggage that you might put up on your shoulders, too. You have to come to terms with that, even if it takes a while…” Mura was being serious; after the events of Elysium’s attack, the Border War between Pergrande and Bellum as well as the fear of the witch from Shirotsume visiting his guild when he least expected it, he couldn’t have anyone risk more than what they were able to.

On that note, however…

“… A-Also, my ‘rags’ are fine. They may be worn out, b-but I’m a busy man… hmpff…” A little pout at the end symbolized Mura’s annoyance.

WC: 525
    TWC: 1999

Themes:
    Valéry
    Valéry

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Valéry 24th February 2022, 11:52 pm

As he was officially given the drink, Valéry smiled happily and sipped on it gingerly as he talked with the guild master. After the tailor made the comment about the clothes being rags, he ignored the blank confused look that the guild master had. It was a common look people had when he was being blunt about their attire. He waited for the response after the proper introduction he gave, but then was told to stand still. The black and white haired man raised an eyebrow up as he did as he was told then, wondering what the guild master would do.

As he was looked over and judged now, Valéry snickered with amusement. “It can sometimes be annoying pressuring people with magic on accident.” He muses as he smiles charmingly towards the guildmaster. “And as per dedication. I’m as dedicated to this as I am my business. I’m no stranger with taking others baggage as well too, especially with my business. I am the same with my business, despite my amount of funds, I’ve found it much easier to humble myself to my workers levels and it encourages them when I assist them too. And your rags make you look like a homeless man with how worn out they are. Even a busy man can look even a little bit fashionable while he works.” He pulls on the vest collar a bit as he said that, smirking brightly towards the man before him.

“Here me out, a suit on the house, as a gift for allowing me to join your guild. A suit makes a man. And I bet if you have a special someone in your life, they’ll enjoy you in your suit too. Guaranteed by me, a man of fashion.” He says as he bows to the man again.

|| Words: 302 || Thread Total: 2304 || Job || Job Approval ||
    Valéry #990000
    Enemies: ???

Valéry ~ Bank
    Little Shop of Crazy

17.84%

Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho

The Ghost Slayer

The Ghost Slayer

Character Sheet

Post by Mura Kensho 13th March 2022, 1:39 am

As dedicated to Fairy Tail as he was to his business… yeah, that could work. Valéry looked sharpened, self-taught perhaps, and also rather self-disciplined in comparison to many around the guild. Someone with the expertise in business, commercials and branding… reminded the saddened Guildmaster of an old friend of his. Her name, too, was carved onto the Mourning Tablet in Tenrou Island, having been missing in action for years… just like many others. A terrifying detriment that the Guildmaster sought with the best of his abilities to eliminate.

He was pulled back into reality with the word ‘rags’ again, tilting his head in a slight look of discomfort. They might’ve looked and been rags, yes, but… there were feelings in these robes. Couldn’t Mura just get off with, y’know, renovating his outfit? He… he didn’t need to change outfit completely, r-right?

“… Mhmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnnng, okay, sure, fine, I’ll try,” he gave in at the end, deciding to take up on Valéry’s offer for a new suit for the Guildmaster of Fairy Tail – even with the bill in the tailor’s hands, “… W-What kind of suit are you thinking of? Uhm…” Pulling at his haori, Mura clung to the comfort that these robes gave him – sometimes, for a seasoned warrior, your choice of outfit held a huge and mental package to you.

WC: 220
    TWC: 2521

Themes:
    Valéry
    Valéry

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Valéry 26th April 2022, 10:42 pm

The black and white haired man smirked as he sipped his drink while the guild master pondered his offer. It honestly was a great offer. A free tailored suit to look good in? Only a fool would turn it down, and clearly the guild master was not a fool at all. He agreed to the offer, and it clearly pleased the man as he sat the glass down on the counter and put a hand to his chin while he looked over the man once again.

“I’m thinking business casual at least. Nice slacks, maybe gray or black, whichever you prefer, a nice gray or white long sleeve button up, and a pair of nice black leather loafers. Your current jacket can stay, else I can also give you a vest and possibly a jacket to make it a four piece suit and a nice pair of shoes.” The hand that had been on his chin was lightly motioning to around the areas the clothing would be on Mura before going back to his drink and holding it in his hand once again. “That will take about a month to get the suit properly measured to your body and get the materials and have it made properly and have it within your presence.”

He waited a moment to hear any comments the guild master had before he clears his throat and taps the bottom of his glass with a finger lightly. “I hope it doesn’t sound too rude of me, but did I happen to pass the test of yours to join your fair guild? Assuming you were asking me to stay still and assessing me was a test.” He set the drink down once again and pushed up his fur jacket sleeve before unbuttoning the black shirt sleeve button to expose his inner right wrist after pushing up his glove just a smidge. “I was hoping I could get the Fairy Tail mark here, if I did pass your test.” He peered through his eyelashes towards the man before him, keeping the business smile on his lips as he waited.

|| Words: 351 || Thread Total: 2877 || Job || Job Approval ||
    Valéry #990000
    Enemies: Mura's outfit

Valéry ~ Bank
    Little Shop of Crazy

17.84%

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 6:55 pm