Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Book Delivery For Ms. Ashford

Victoria Sheridan
    Victoria Sheridan

Alt Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Legal Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- The Completionist- Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Taskmaster- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Shadows Of Anarchy
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,685,435

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Merces Letifer
    Second Magic: Combat Medic
    Third Magic:

Book Delivery For Ms. Ashford Empty Book Delivery For Ms. Ashford

Post by Victoria Sheridan 22nd November 2021, 12:34 am

Job Details:

Job Title: S Rank Free-form
    Category: Uncategorized
    Job Location: Anywhere
    Solo Word Count: 7,000
    Group Word Count: 14,000
    Additional Requirements: N/A
    Job Description: Whatever the player chooses.
    Enemies: Whatever the player chooses.
    Reward: 75,000 jewels OR a custom Legendary(+) weapon/armor/item - Must specify which when handing in the job.

Job Sign-Up: Page 26, Post Number 640

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Golden Lacrima is valid until 6/15/2022. Proof of purchase is here. The General Store: Page 38, Page 947
    Victoria Sheridan
    Victoria Sheridan

Alt Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Legal Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- The Completionist- Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Taskmaster- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Book Delivery For Ms. Ashford Empty Re: Book Delivery For Ms. Ashford

Post by Victoria Sheridan 22nd November 2021, 2:30 am

-Sakuramori, outside Ms. Ashford's Residence, 9:25 A.M.-

Having arrived in Sakuramori after driving all the way from Capital Crocus, Victoria parked her Centaur just outside Octavia Ashford's house. Wearing her blue Steel Matron t-shirt and black skirt with white tennis shoes plus her backpack which had been emptied of supplies because she was expecting to carry items in it, Victoria climbed off of the hovercycle and walked up to Ms. Ashford's door. She was just about to knock on it when the door opened to reveal Ms. Ashford herself.

"Oh hi Victoria! I didn't expect you here so soon!" Ms. Ashford greeted Victoria. The older brunette had called Victoria around 6:30 A.M. with a job for her. All Victoria had to do was take some books on old artwork to Ms. Ashford's niece Anna, who lived in an upscale part of Capital Crocus.

"I got here as quickly as I could, Ms. Ashford. I didn't want to keep you waiting too long for me." Victoria told the client. Ms. Ashford was one of Victoria's favorite clients, so whenever she called with an offer of work the Sabertooth mage dropped what she was doing and hurried to Sakuramori to take the job.

"Trust me, you didn't keep me waiting at all. To be honest, I expected you to get here some time around noon." The client told her.

"I wasn't able to sleep very much last night, so when you called I decided to get here as quickly as I could instead of try to force myself to sleep when it just wasn't happening." Victoria explained why she had gotten such an early start. Ms. Ashford smiled a little.

"Well, since you're here, I'll give you the books that I'd like for you to take to my niece. In addition to being fascinated by artifacts from ancient civilizations, Anna's an art connoisseur and she really likes old artwork by artists like Rembrandt and Renoir." Ms. Ashford listed names of artists that the Sabertooth mage had never heard of before today.

"Let me go inside and I'll get them for you as soon as I can!" Ms. Ashford said before stepping inside her house while Victoria waited patiently for her return. Within minutes Ms. Ashford arrived with a quartet of books. Victoria took off her backpack, unzipped it, carefully put the four books inside the backpack in a way that ensured they would not get damaged, zipped it closed, then finally put it on her back. The Sabertooth mage then looked at the client and waited for any special instructions that she needed to know before she set out.

"All I need you to do is take those books of art to my niece and come back to me once you make the delivery. I'll be waiting here for your return." Ms. Ashford instructed the Sabertooth mage on what was expected of her. Ms. Ashford was straightforward about what she wanted from her hired helpers, which was part of why Victoria liked working for her. The other part was that the collector of antiquities paid well and always kept her end of the bargain.

"All right then, Ms. Ashford. I'll be on my way to Capital Crocus." Victoria said. She walked over to the Centaur, climbed onto it, and cranked it up. Ms. Ashford waved goodbye as Victoria put the Centaur in reverse, gently turned it until the vehicle's front was facing the road she needed to take, and then gently increased throttle until the hovercycle was in motion. It was going to be a long drive to Capital Crocus, but the payday would make it worthwhile.

-Capital Crocus, two hours and twenty minutes later-

Victoria had run into a slight delay thanks to a traffic slowdown on one of the roads leading into the city, but now she was moving along at a good pace towards Anna Ashford's house. This job had not been action-packed, but considering who she was working for and what she had to do, the Sabertooth mage was not too upset by the job. It promised to be easy work with a good payday, which was a winning combination for the brunette.

Victoria continued to drive through the city until she reached the turn for Monarch's Lane, the neighborhood where Anna Ashford lived. Victoria had the green arrow by the time she pulled up to the traffic line, so she turned left onto the lane and made it across the four-way road without incident. Now all she had to do was get to 1837 Monarch's Lane and turn into the driveway of Anna's house and the toughest part of the job would be over.

[Post Word Count: 778]
    [Total Word Count: 778/7,000]

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Golden Lacrima is valid until 6/15/2022. Proof of purchase is here. The General Store: Page 38, Page 947
    Victoria Sheridan
    Victoria Sheridan

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Victoria Sheridan 23rd November 2021, 1:42 am

-1837 Monarch's Lane, four minutes later-

After a lengthy ride Victoria pulled into the driveway of 1837 Monarch's Lane without incident and parked the Centaur. She turned it off and walked over to the door, then rang the doorbell. It did not take long for the door to open and Anna Ashford to step out. Just like last time Anna was dressed up in a beautiful red dress with her blonde hair immaculately styled in a French braid.

"Oh, hi Miss Sheridan! It's been awhile since we've last met!" Anna greeted the brunette. Victoria waved her left hand in greeting.

"Hi Anna. Your aunt sent me to deliver some books to you." Victoria said. She took off her backpack, set it on the ground, carefully unzipped it, and carefully dug out the books. She then arranged them in a neat stack and presented the stack of four books to Anna. The blonde was clearly delighted to receive them.

"Oh, thank you Miss Sheridan! My aunt called about an hour ago and told me to expect your arrival!" Anna said as she gratefully took the books out of Victoria's hands.

"Sorry about the delay, Anna. I got caught in good old Capital Crocus traffic on the way into the city." Victoria apologized for the delay in getting to Anna's house. Anna did not seem to hold it against her as the blonde opened the first book in the stack and looked at a few beautiful pictures with some text beneath them. She gasped.

"What's wrong? Did I accidentally damage the books?" Victoria asked Anna in a genuinely worried tone. If she had damaged the books Octavia Ashford was going to have her head on a silver platter before the day was over. Anna shook her head.

"No, this book's not damaged not at all, Miss Sheridan. None of the books are damaged. It's just that one of them is about one of my favorite artists, Rembrandt van Rijn!" Anna informed Victoria that the gasp was due to receiving a book on one of her favorite artists, not that any of the books had been damaged in transit. The Sabertooth mage was relieved to hear that. She would get to keep her head on her shoulders for a little while longer.

"Your aunt told me that you liked that Rembrandt artist. She told me that he was one of your absolute favorites." Victoria told the blonde that she had a passing familiarity with that name. "Familiarity" might be too generous a term for what little she knew about him. She had not even heard of the guy before today.

"She's absolutely right. He's my favorite artist. My second-favorite artist is Pierre-Auguste Renoir." Anna told Victoria that her aunt was correct on Rembrandt being one of her niece's favorite artists. The brunette smiled a little. She had no idea who Rembrandt or Renoir were aside from being artists, but seeing Anna so happy made her happy.

"Well, I'll let you go read those books, Anna. I'll going to go back to your aunt and tell her that the delivery was successfully made." Victoria informed Anna that the former would not hold her up any longer with idle chatter. Anna closed the book and smiled.

"Thank you for delivering these to me, Miss Sheridan. And tell my aunt that I said hello!" Anna said to the brunette. Victoria watched her go back into her house and shut the door. Victoria picked her backpack up off of the driveway, brushed off the bottom, zipped it up, and put it back on her back. The Sabertooth mage then climbed onto the Centaur, cranked it up, and carefully backed out of the driveway and onto the road while turning the vehicle right. Once the Centaur was pointed in the right direction Victoria gently increased throttle until she was up to 25 MPH.

Victoria was now on her way back to Sakuramori to let Ms. Ashford know that the book delivery had been successful. She was pretty sure that Anna would call her aunt to let the older Ashford know about the book delivery, but the Sabertooth mage would go back to Sakuramori anyway. She would see what the client had to say about the delivery and if she needed Victoria to do anything else for her today.

[Post Word Count: 720]
    [Total Word Count: 1,498/7,000]

Victoria Sheridan
    Victoria Sheridan

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Victoria Sheridan 28th November 2021, 2:43 am

-Sakuramori, outside Ms. Ashford's house, three hours and thirty minutes later-

Traffic had been sluggish while Victoria was driving out of Capital Crocus on the way back to Sakuramori. She had encountered two "fender benders" that ate up a lot of time, but thankfully she was clear of that place for the time being. If Ms. Ashford did not need her to do anything else, she would go back to Capital Crocus and ask Abigail how her home repairs were going.

Victoria had pulled up in front of Ms. Ashford's house and had just turned off the Centaur when Ms. Ashford opened the door and looked out.

"Ah, Miss Sheridan! Welcome!" The client warmly greeted Victoria. The brunette turned left to face her and waved at her with her right hand while remaining on the Centaur. The older brunette shut the house door, walked over to Victoria, and stopped to speak to her.

"My niece called me a few hours ago and told me that you managed to deliver the books I sent her without any problems. She also mentioned that you took care not to damage them. I appreciate that." Ms. Ashford thanked Victoria for her diligence in delivering the books and in doing her best to keep them from getting damaged. Victoria smiled.

"Traffic was a real pain, but I managed to get here a little later than I intended. Sorry about the delay." Victoria replied. Ms. Ashford smiled.

"It's OK, Miss Sheridan. Capital Crocus is much larger than Sakuramori, so the traffic's gonna be worse there." The client accepted the Sabertooth mage's apology without complaint.

"Hey, listen. I need you to go to Francine Bradshaw's house on the outskirts of Hargeon Town and pick up a book she's going to loan me. It's a book on how to care for dachshunds. You see, I'm thinking of getting one and I want to know what I'm getting into before I make the commitment." Ms. Ashford offered Victoria another task. The brunette remembered the German Shepherds at the gate and felt momentarily alarmed.

"Sure. I'll go get it for you, Ms. Ashford." Victoria accepted the task after a moment's pause. She did not sound very enthusiastic about the task... that was because she was not very enthusiastic about it. Those German Shepherds Mrs. Bradshaw raised and trained were frightening and she did not want to encounter them without a wrought-iron gate between them and her. Fortunately the client did not pick up on Victoria's reticence and smiled.

"Great! Don't worry about being in any great hurry to get back. It's not like you're getting something important like medicine for me... you're just getting a book on dachshunds. Travel safely and return to me as soon as you can!" Ms. Ashford said to Victoria, telling her not to hurry for her sake.

"All right then, Ms. Ashford. I'll go to Mrs. Bradshaw's house and get the book for you." Victoria said. She cranked the Centaur back up, gently put it in reverse, then made for the outskirts of Hargeon Town as fast as she could safely go.

-601 Lighthouse Hill, one hour and twenty-five minutes later-

After an uneventful trip Victoria pulled up outside the brick wall to the house and turned off the Centaur, then climbed off of it. She walked over to the intercom grill positioned to the right of the gate and pressed the button, then waited for someone to answer.

"Hello?" A female voice asked. Victoria pressed the button and held it down, then spoke into the grill.

"Hello Mrs. Bradshaw. It's Victoria Sheridan again. Ms. Ashford sent me to pick up a book you were going to loan her on dachshunds." Victoria stated her name and purpose for being here.

"Oh, right! My friend Octavia said that you'd be heading this way to pick it up! Hold on a minute and I'll be with you!" Mrs. Bradshaw said. Victoria stepped back and way from the grill and watched the front door of the house through the gate. She hoped that the dog breeder would keep her German Shepherds inside the house when she came to the gate to hand Victoria the book.

Victoria watched the door to the house open and saw Mrs. Bradshaw emerge from the house. She was wearing a pink t-shirt and blue jeans with brown work boots just like she had last time. The Sabertooth mage was hoping that Mrs. Bradshaw would leave her dogs inside this time, but that hope was dashed when she saw a pack of seven German Shepherds follow behind the woman.

The Sabertooth mage was more than a little nervous when she saw the dogs, but as long as there was a gate between her and the dogs she would be OK.

[Post Word Count: 796]
    [Total Word Count: 2,294/7,000]

Current date/time is 4th December 2021, 4:41 pm