Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

What Did I Miss?

Lothric
    Lothric

Player 
    Lineage : Light of Luna
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 250

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Earth Dragon Slayer
    Second Magic: Lunar Arts
    Third Magic:

What Did I Miss? Empty What Did I Miss?

Post by Lothric 5th November 2021, 10:33 pm

399 WORDS
    LOTHRIC
    One day, I too will carve my name upon this wretched earth.
    HP: 200/200
    SP: 150/150
    MP: 50/50
    Active Spells: Spell 1 (duration), Spell 2 (x/x posts), Spell 3 (x/x posts)
    Active Techniques: Technique 1 (duration), Technique 2 (x/x posts), Technique 3 (x/x posts)
    Cooldown: Spell 1 (x/x posts), Spell 2 (x/x posts), Spell 3 (x/x posts)
    Passives/Buffs: Passive 1, Buff 1, Buff 2 (only for those that currently apply)
    Items Used: Item 1, Item 2
    Monsters Killed: x/x
    It'd been a long time.
    Too long, clearly.

The trek to Tolgalen had been less than pleasant; the trek through it even less so. A faint iron scent trailed behind the girl, her hand never drawing far from the handle of her blade. Such a... Dangerous place. Unpleasant and unpredictable. It reminded her of herself, once upon a time. She hadn't escaped that part of her quite yet, but she was determined to try.
    To try and be a better person.
    She scoffed, quietly. How utterly cliché.
    But nevertheless, here she was. Three years older. When she finally found the Onyx Moon guild, it became clear to her all at once that she was unfashionably late.

The realization hit her a little harder than she expected; she could tell, within moments, that it had not seen use in some time. She was almost shaken enough to draw a reassuring hand to her chest, but she kept it by her sword. Clenched her fist as a substitute.
    She hadn't known any of them well. She hadn't known the guild well, either. Just that it'd been... Hers. In an odd way that's all that she'd felt like she needed.
    T'was clear that she no longer had it.
    A bemused nod, trying to convince herself that she understood the gravity of the situation. Had she been expelled, she wondered, due to her unwarranted absence? Most likely... But no letters of notice had ever reached her. Hells, they probably hadn't known how to reach her. It wasn't like she hadn't lived as a nomad until recently. Not like they'd even recognize her if they saw her now; a black jacket, tattered to all hell, wrapped her body. Her hair what had once been let loose was tied into a lengthy and thin ponytail. She'd, evidently, gone through a reform. And she hardly mirrored the naïve child of eld.

Well...
    The girl peered around herself inquisitively. Turned a few times. Scried the brush with her eye. She let her hand fall to her sword; she could talk her way out of a lot of things, but she was more inclined to be ready for a fight. Her fingers gripped the shaft. An audible exhale. She would wait, then. Perhaps a chance encounter would occur, and this would all be cleared up. Perhaps she'd have to fight something, as per usual.

For what can we do but leave our mark?
    IVYLEAF33

Kyran
    Kyran

Main Account- Get Married- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- A-Rank- Wanderer- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Unknown Powerhouse- Achiever- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Inner Presence
    Partner : Gaia
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Mentor : Sol
    Experience : 1,302,466

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Mystic Blood Beasts
    Second Magic: Flame God Slayer 2nd Gen
    Third Magic: Sky Demon Slayer 2nd Gen

What Did I Miss? Empty Re: What Did I Miss?

Post by Kyran 20th November 2021, 11:15 pm

Kyran touched the moss covered planks of the dock. The headquarters of the West Fiore Trading Company had long since given over to nature. The magic crystals that had once been used to clean this off had been removed on... that day. His hand clenched convulsively. He still hated thinking about it even now. His idiocy, inexperience, and immaturity had brought an entire company down. Only for him to take the reins of another company. He let out a soft laugh.

A unfamiliar sound caught his ear. The slayer slowly turned toward the source of the noise. His brow furrowed. Who else might be visiting this carcass? The members of WFTC and OM had stopped visiting well before he'd even thought the silence of the place odd or discomforting. It could be one of the monsters infesting the island. Kyran smiled coldly at that thought. He'd established this place as an animal free zone without much effort soon after the magical barriers had been removed.

The sound warranted investigation. Wind gathered under his feet and lifted him into the air. As he flew, his magically sharpened eyes pinpointed a female. The redhead slowly dropped in front of her. Straightening his trench coat and checking his suit, Kyran smiled uncertainly at the female. "Hello there! What brings you to Tolgalen?" He asked immediately. His eyes flicked down to her hand clutching a sword then back to her face. Perhaps leading with his name would have been a better option. Still he was a good 10 meters back. That should give him a little time unless she could teleport.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Lothric
    Lothric

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Lothric 21st November 2021, 12:20 am

399 WORDS
    LOTHRIC
    One day, I too will carve my name upon this wretched earth.
    HP: 200/200
    SP: 150/150
    MP: 50/50
    Active Spells: Spell 1 (duration), Spell 2 (x/x posts), Spell 3 (x/x posts)
    Active Techniques: Technique 1 (duration), Technique 2 (x/x posts), Technique 3 (x/x posts)
    Cooldown: Spell 1 (x/x posts), Spell 2 (x/x posts), Spell 3 (x/x posts)
    Passives/Buffs: Passive 1, Buff 1, Buff 2 (only for those that currently apply)
    Items Used: Item 1, Item 2
    Monsters Killed: x/x
    She'd spotted him long before he dropped before her; heard the wind's subtle movements. Heard it pick up a good ways off. Even in the daylight, she was dangerously sharp.
    To make her stance on this matter known, Lothric pushed one foot back, and pushed her handle down to ready it for a quick draw; the butt and subsequently clinked as it was pushed up in reply. Her eye was narrow, her other twitching as it tried to mimic the motion. Scarred shut. At least, mostly. Her hand flexed. Squeezed the handle. She inhaled, slowly.
    Lothric straightened herself, and lifted her left arm. Her hand came to peel down the overhanging trench-coat sleeve and there, on her forearm, burned a red symbol of what that man at that time had likely not wanted to see the most. A clear, though a bit faded, Onyx Moon tattoo.

"...Lothric." said the girl, her voice appropriately high for her body but not nearly so for how she carried herself. She was clad in that trench coat, black as night with sleeves too long. The hem of the coat was burned, torn, and bloodied. As a matter of fact, most of the backside was. Hell, most of the whole thing was torn and bloody. With a shake of her arm the sleeve slid back down, and she rested her arm on the hilt of her sword. Her right curled slightly in front of herself, along her stomach. Defensive, but less so. She didn't recognize this man. Admittedly, she wouldn't have recognized most people from the company. Or anybody, really. This had hardly been her home, but... It'd been more of a home than anywhere else the vagrant had stumbled.
    To further clarify what she wanted, Lothric loosely motioned her hand to the building on her left. "You know what happened to that establishment there?"

For what can we do but leave our mark?
    IVYLEAF33

Kyran
    Kyran

Main Account- Get Married- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- A-Rank- Wanderer- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Unknown Powerhouse- Achiever- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Inner Presence
    Partner : Gaia
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Mentor : Sol
    Experience : 1,302,466

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Mystic Blood Beasts
    Second Magic: Flame God Slayer 2nd Gen
    Third Magic: Sky Demon Slayer 2nd Gen

Post by Kyran 21st November 2021, 6:59 pm

Kyran watched the woman get aggressive for a moment. He kept his stance relaxed, waiting to see what she would do. Her magic power didn't feel much above a C rank, maybe a B rank mage. Not that he'd let his guard down. It only took one strike to fell an opponent regardless of power. When she relaxed, he smiled slowly.

The redhead tried to hide his reaction to the faded guild mark of Onyx Moon. It seemed the switching power of the mark had long worn away. That mark was the last thing he'd expected to see today. Kyran clasped his hands behind his back. Could this Lothric be an old member meaning to get revenge? The tattered coat hinted at the woman being out of touch for a while. Either that or perhaps she'd been on a difficult mission recently. The slayer wanted to rub his forehead. When had he become cynical?

Lothric's question made Kyran's mouth tilt upward sadly. He glanced over his shoulder to the decaying West Fiore Trading Company HQ. "I do indeed. I destroyed it. An opportunity was granted to me and I used it to tear apart this guild." Kyran laughed at himself. The sound came out cruel and low. "I suppose you could say I drove the guild master out along with the prominent VP too." He couldn't let go of those mistakes. Couldn't release his death grip on the past. It constantly ate at him. Kyran pulled himself back to the present. "Anything else you'd like to know?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Lothric
    Lothric

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Lothric 3rd December 2021, 10:43 pm

0000/0000 WORDS
    LOTHRIC
    I will carve my own path through this wretched earth.
    HP: 300/300
    SP: 200/200
    MP: 100/100
    Active Spells:
    Active Techniques:
    Passives/Buffs: 120% Strength, 75% Speed, 50% Magic Damage
    Weapon: Nameless
    Items Used:
    Enemies Killed: 0/0
    Ah, well... There surely would have been a better way to phrase that, no?

Lothric's feet shuffled, spreading just a touch; her body turned sideways, and the hand resting on the hilt of her sword drew down, and grabbed the sheath. Her other lingered near that hilt, ready to grab it at a moment's notice. If he had been trying to make her antsy, he had succeeded. Then again, she hadn't been particularly calm beforehand. "Yeah?" She said, almost sounding surprised at how straight-forwardly evil he made himself out to be. Her head rolled to one side, her half-gaze firmly locked with his eyes. Her other, evidently, did not open easily. It was scarred shut. "Is that right?" And with that, her hand clapped down onto the handle of her sword once more. She relaxed no longer.

Her feet shuffled again. They spread some more. "What's your deal, then?" He was fixed with a look of distrust. Yet, simultaneously confusion. For to admit to it was... Questionable, at best. "You some sort of evil, corrupt businessman or something?" Spread a little more. Just a touch. "Whatever. Why are you here?"
    Just stand by and watch.
    IVYLEAF33

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 11:14 am