Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

• Reply to topic

A Rainbow Among the Roses (Intro/Open to 2)

Sakura Kisagami
Sakura Kisagami

Player 
Lineage : Eternal Winter
Position : None
Guild : Hidden Blades
Dungeon Tokens : 0
Mentor : Diana Winchester
Experience : 878,360

Character Sheet
First Magic: Lucky Rainbow
Second Magic: Winter Wonderland
Third Magic:

A Rainbow Among the Roses (Intro/Open to 2) Empty A Rainbow Among the Roses (Intro/Open to 2)

Post by Sakura Kisagami 6th August 2021, 2:36 pm

A Rainbow Among the Roses (Intro/Open to 2) OtGRe1m

There was a recent lapse in her life as of recent. She had to face the fact that the world she was immersed into was now something she couldn't escape and frankly it was a wonderful feeling. Ever since Black Rose, there was a connection and a yearn for something that she could look forward to. What it was had always been unknown to her, however she made sure to stick it through until the end while she had discovered more about herself and the things she could do with these new magical prowess and abilities she could do. As time went on, it grew to be something unique and powerful to the extent that she could not avoid the realization that she had come to love. It was a purpose and a life she thought and braced to never see. Living for every day was a blessing that drove her forward to want to give others the same opportunity she felt so grateful to be able to enjoy. The experiences that she gained before she had come to this point had helped her transform her reclusive and depressive self into one of Fiore's top idol's.

What brought her about had been several things. As of recent, Sakura had been away on a tour within another neighboring country and she had spent quite a little while over there. Coming back, there were a number of changes that albeit culture shocked the idol. She was stricken with a little bit of uncertainty. But with it came with a sense of relief. She wouldn't have to carry around that secret at all anymore, just to bury the life behind her and move forward to this next chapter. It wasn't until she had learned of the new, uprising guilds about that one caught her eye. Luminous Rose. The name alone brought a smile to the rainbow mages face. Did Izayuki come back around and want to rebrand the old guild? Well, it was interesting and it only grew more so. She had asked around for some more information both publicly and otherwise to learn what she could. That was when she discovered the name of the person running the guild. Could it have been the same person?

It brought her out far and wide in search of the hall from which this guild stood. A place she could consider at the very least looking at and if her thoughts were wrong, what would be wrong with joining a good cause again? Well, what she had not come to expect was the expansive territory the guild existed on. The idol paused suddenly in her approach. Something seemed off... repulsive. She gave a light sniff of the air before reaching out and touching a forcefield of sorts. It felt different, but a light and amused chuckle came to her in thought while she sized up the barrier. "Miss Sakura, how do you plan on going in?" A voice spoke up in the slayers mind. She looked down as a little orange fox cub had walked up to her side, looking it over as well. "I wonder if I could eat this..." She spoke aloud, looking it over and then shrugging at the question. As tempting as it was, she instead knocked on the barrier as though she were knocking right at the door to a house and then stepping off to the side to lean against whatever she could safely do so. The idol then just began to lightly hum in tune, amusing herself with her own musical lyrics in a soft tone, slowly growing in volume until she reached a light voice that could carry a small distance without being too loud.

621 words
621 total words~

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Coco Winters
Coco Winters

Player 
Lineage : Magician's Spirit
Experience : 2,212

Character Sheet
First Magic:
Second Magic:
Third Magic:

A Rainbow Among the Roses (Intro/Open to 2) Empty Re: A Rainbow Among the Roses (Intro/Open to 2)

Post by Coco Winters 13th August 2021, 11:13 pm

Shannon was having a difficult day to say the least, adjusting to this new time had been a bit of a struggle on her own and was leaving her what's the end will with how things have been going but there's no point in complaining about it oh, it was what it was you she was here way home she had to adjust. Don't need all that there was some very much needed improvements from where she's from however things were just confusing up points. Never  no I said I also been not confusing on her companion Lupa as well.  Confusing enough where the damn  direwolf had none in a bit of a fight with her and ran  all out of the guild hall.  That was fine, Lupa could stay outside and cool off for all she cared right now. Until she heard a knocking at the door but she Mistake for Lupa pawing to come back inside,  Lupa was just a a dire wolf, intelligence but still a wolf.  She took a breath going to the guild hall doors opening them.

“Lupa to damnabile wolf so help me if you think you can just….oh” She paused her scottish highlander voice pausing seeing it was indeed not Lupa but someone she had not ever seen standing there she froze for a moment staging at her before  coughing in her hand.  She beginning to speak in a more gentle tone her accent becoming a bit more soothing to the ear rather then her yelling before. “Ahem...sorry about that….thought you were someone else... please come inside.” She said taking a step to the side.  While embarrassed she still kept a confident demeanor but was confused by this one’s fashion sense among anything else but kept it to her self for now, she didn’t want to be ruder then she already had been.  She watched the stranger before taking a breath,  how was she to even treat this person, she barely knew how to act in  this "guild" her self let alone to do with a new person...oh ell she would figure it out, she was never one to shy away from a challange and she would start now i'll tell ya that for nothin.

WC: 373
desirée
desirée

Crystals

Crystals

Player 
Faction : The Luminous Covenant
Guild : ☽ luminous rose guild mistress ☾
Mentor : ☽ diamandis stellavera ☾
Experience : 915,017

Character Sheet
First Magic: ☽ blooms of chrysalis: crystal rose demon slayer ☾
Second Magic: ☽ pink dominion ☾
Third Magic: ☽ gemstone serpentine ☾

A Rainbow Among the Roses (Intro/Open to 2) Empty Re: A Rainbow Among the Roses (Intro/Open to 2)

Post by desirée 16th September 2021, 4:34 pm

A Rainbow Among the Roses (Intro/Open to 2) Dd8a7pv-5ffe5d2b-4264-4c27-b645-88c8ad93b6ab.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzZkNTVlNTYxLTNiZWQtNDczNi1hMDc1LTdlYmFkYjE5MWRjN1wvZGQ4YTdwdi01ZmZlNWQyYi00MjY0LTRjMjctYjY0NS04OGM4YWQ5M2I2YWIucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

Allowing her footsteps to make delicate tapping sounds upon the decadent stones that made up the floor's surface, the guildmistress of the ravine of roses would slowly advance through one of the larger corridors of the stronghold, her eyes set on the crystalline structures that remained intact upon the walls and the reverberation of her heels. It had been only a few days since she had returned from embarking on a one-hundred-year job; while it had not proven to be the hardest job she had ever been on, the payout for challenging a dragon proved to be quite worth the time and energy in the eyes of both her wallet and her decorative visions. But looking for a spot to put the remnants of dragon scales on display was much tougher than she had expected it to have been when she was making her way down the Mysterious Canyon's cavern layers- everywhere she wished to put them looked weird in her rosy-colored eyes, and the pea-sized attention spans of her companions seemed to be indifferent to her requests of assistance in decoration. "The three of you are extra distracted today, aren't you? ♡ We've gotta find a place for these dragon scales where everyone can see them, they are just so pretty~! ✰ Pretty please help me~," the pink-haired girl of crystals and roses would talk to her pets as if they were little babies, their eyes coming in contact with hers while they would continue to converse about, well, mud and magic trucks, "Maybe we could try putting them out by the stairs next to the bar, ooh~! ♡ Let's go~! ✰"

Gracefully picking up her pace and beginning to levitate into the air, Desirée would attempt to steal the attention of the bio-luminescent organisms that floated behind her slowly with fragile pops of refracting holy lights, her eyes wavering between a pink color and gold. "Damn, not even one word~? ♡ You guys wouldn't stop talking if I took away your treats..," she would speak into the air behind her as the pets would gasp and bunch closer to her, almost as if they thought she would actually do it, "I would never take away your treats, I love the three of you too much! ♡" It was true- she would never give anything but the best care to her babies, even if they caused a giant guild ship to crash into the ground. Petting the three of them as they would ease back into a comfortable float around her shoulders, their attention, alongside the slayer's, would be quickly directed to an echoing knock of sorts- it would seem to have originated a few levels higher than where she was in the guild's corridors, accompanied by a sweet scent Desirée was able to pick up with her slayer senses. "Hm~, ✰" she would quietly make a noise of fascination as she would quickly flutter up the stairs, only to freely levitate up the center of the ravine toward the tip of the top of the barrier, "if curiosity killed the cat, well.. I hope I'm a dog~ ✰ Or maybe a.. cute little bird! Moo~! ✰"

Laughing alongside her companions as she would reach the peak of the fluctuating pink bubble, her eyes would spot one of her newer guildmates prior to the familiar newcomer. "Shannon, diid you hear a knocking sound up here? ♡ It was a little quiet but more delicate than anything," she would call out to the girl and her companion, Lupa, which she would focus on, "was it you, you precious little thing you~? Awe~! ✰" However, upon speaking out to the two, the similar scent she had picked up on prior would stand out to lead her eyes to a certain direction; turning to face in that direction whilst continuing to float mid-air, her eyes and a fluctuation of bright lights from her forehead crystal would bring her to sight a slightly familiar face and what seemed to be a small fox of some sorts! However, upon closer realization of the stranger's quirks outside the bubble, her eyes would immediately slip into bright gold. "No way, it can't be~, ♡" she would quietly speak to herself in awe, a rosy-colored blush forming upon her cheeks as she would clasp her hands together before opening her lips once more in excitement, "Sakura..? Sakura! ✰"

Having recognized her old friend's promotional activities when it came to her musical career as an idol, a feeling of butterflies would manifest within her stomach as she would quickly flutter across the skies toward the doll- it had been far too long since the pair of ex-Black Rose aces had acquainted, and the crystalline queen had so much to catch up on! With her hands wide open as she would ripple through the barrier, Desirée would almost squeal in happiness as she would attempt to pluck her old friend from the ground in the form of an ultimate mega hug from the skies above. The pink exceed that would float beside the guildmistress would seem to wag its tail in excitement as well- even though it was even longer since the Vintermyr-born animal had seen the doll, she still recognized the fellow slayer too! "It's about time you've come and seen me, oh, I'm so happy~! ♡" she would exclaim within her elation, " and proud, my fellow idol you~! ✰"

post wc: 905
thread wc: 1899

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A Rainbow Among the Roses (Intro/Open to 2) IY2eFxu

Sakura Kisagami
Sakura Kisagami

Player 
Lineage : Eternal Winter
Guild : Hidden Blades
Mentor : Diana Winchester
Experience : 878,360

Character Sheet
First Magic: Lucky Rainbow
Second Magic: Winter Wonderland
Third Magic:

Post by Sakura Kisagami 1st December 2021, 12:45 pm

Her curiosity was peeking staring more at this barrier the more she thought about it. Perhaps it was made out of something that the slayer could consume in some shape or form, however it was hard to tell as she really couldn't pick up a piece and munch on it or anything of the sort. It was a rather solid bit of magic and simply huffing and puffing like the big bad wolf would also get her nowhere. Maybe more water vapor than anything else and frankly that wasn't going to do it for her at all. Well, there was no real way of knowing now so she just had to hope someone would come and answer sooner than later. She had nowhere to go right now since frankly not one person knew where she had snuck off to but the fox cub whom traveled with her.

Sakura was soon after greeted by two vastly different individuals. One was a woman who spoke with a rather adorable accent, but she seemed very meek and shy about the greeting. She however seemed to have vanished in the moment after the second arrival had come to greet her. A girl with bubblegum pink hair plucked the idol off of her feet and into a hefty hug. She was thought at first to just be a super big fan with some.. large strength, but alas she had seemed to have known Sakura from somewhere before. It was a strange occurrence since she barely made any friends her whole life until she was settled within the body of porcelain dolls. Very few knew of her, and even fewer with the indulgence to sing. But that couldn't be the same girl... could it?

Without any notice, the idol would phase through the body of Desiree, giving the pink haired woman quite a chill down her spine and allowing Sakura down to her own feet. "I'm not going to lie, I honestly don't recognize you that well." She replied, brushing out her clothes back out and then setting her hands down on her hips. "Personality wise, you remind me of a friend of mine, but gosh I just don't think you're impersonating her." Though she seemed to be 100% serious about it from the stance, to the facial expression, the idol simply wanted to tease Desiree a little bit. Well with any hope she wouldn't hurt her feelings or anything. Just a very last minute choice of a prank.

415 words
2314 total words

• Reply to topic

Current date/time is 29th March 2024, 12:42 am