Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Singers At The Beach (event w/diamandis)

Faulkner
    Faulkner

Alt Account- Get Married- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Achiever- Shipped- Sticking Around- Halloween job event participant - Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior of Steel
    Position : Coming Storm
    Guild : ⊱ Luminous Rose - Ace ⊰
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Jester
    Experience : 44,123

Singers At The Beach (event w/diamandis) Empty Singers At The Beach (event w/diamandis)

Post by Faulkner 21st July 2021, 10:02 pm

Singers At The Beach (event w/diamandis) TkxtyVZ
    Guns and Songs and Arcane Magics

It had only been a little bit since the guild had opened up, but the Faulkner siblings already got their hands on a flyer for a beach party in Cedar. Blair’s eyes lit up as she grabbed the flyer and was practically flying out of the housing she shared with her siblings. Jamie was screaming profanities at her sister who was running out as Mysie was sighing deeply and started to walk out of the housing and following after their sisters.

Blair was using her newfound abilities from her slayer lacrima, managed to sniff out the lovely guild leader and rushed up to her. “Desirée~!” Her voice sang out happily while she slid in front of her. She was wearing her white, two piece, halter top bathing suit and a pair of matching flip flops. “Did you hear that Cedar is having a beach party?! Would you like to come with me? And my siblings, but mainly me?!” She looks at the woman with big eyes as she clutches the flyer to her chest. She then realizes what she was doing and practically thrusted the flyer in Desirée’s face.

Jamie let up a groan as she crashed into her sister and was rubbing her head with her fist, purposely messing up her hair. She was wearing a black two piece bikini that had flames on the top piece. “Blair! How many times do I have to tell you to not run off like that without asking us first if we want to do something?!” She growls at the red headed singer.

“You’re getting onto me Jamie, but you completely ran off without Mysie! Besides, I’m an adult! And I know the guild hall like the back of my hand!” Blair held up her hand with nicely manicured nails that were painted pink similar to the guilds color. Jamie had paused in her noogie to look up to see where Mysie was. In the distance, one could see Mysie casually walking around the guild hall with an oversized red jacket zipped up over their swimwear, making it a mystery for others observing them. Jamie and Blair both knew she was wearing another black swimsuit that was cute on them.

The redhead sniper lets go of her sister and points a finger at her as she glares. “Mysie doesn’t cause me trouble like you do! I don’t have to worry about them like I do you!” Her emerald green eyes turn back towards Desirée, and she rubs the back of her head. “I am so, SO, SO sorry for Blair and her impulsiveness.” She glanced over to the side to see where Mysie was, only to see that the arcane mage had pulled out a lollipop and popped it in their mouth as they calmly walked. It would take them a few minutes to catch up with the others.

|| Words: 477 || Thread Total: 477/4000 || Job || Job Approval ||
    || Jamie - #a4a2a3 || Blair - #7cc6e4 || Mysie - #8ae47c ||
    Tag: @diamandis
    Activities:
    0/4 leis

_____________________________________________________________________________________

diamandis
    diamandis

Crystals

Crystals

Player 
    Guild : ☽ luminous rose guild mistress ☾
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : ☽ diamandis stellavera ☾
    Experience : 43,637

Character Sheet
    First Magic: ☽ blooms of chrysalis: crystal rose demon slayer ☾
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Singers At The Beach (event w/diamandis) Empty Re: Singers At The Beach (event w/diamandis)

Post by diamandis 24th July 2021, 1:04 pm

Singers At The Beach (event w/diamandis) Dd8a7pv-5ffe5d2b-4264-4c27-b645-88c8ad93b6ab.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzZkNTVlNTYxLTNiZWQtNDczNi1hMDc1LTdlYmFkYjE5MWRjN1wvZGQ4YTdwdi01ZmZlNWQyYi00MjY0LTRjMjctYjY0NS04OGM4YWQ5M2I2YWIucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

Cascading down one of the many decadent rosy staircases of the guild's stronghold, the guildmistress of roses would raise a chalice made of crystalline formations to her lips, allowing for the almost glowing liquid that resided within to coarse into her body- it was an alcoholic drink that she had acquired from one of the few bars that lined the ravine's walls, a golden beverage that tasted like magical apples. Diamandis had not had many plans for the upcoming sunny day that had been born upon the horizon during the previous night, before today's sunrise she had held a concert in Rose Garden relating to her newest album release, "pink flow," the first album she had been able to release since her return to Earthland. It felt utterly amazing to finally be slipping back into the life that she had left behind many years ago- it felt right, something that would allow the negative emotions produced by the many individuals that had wronged her to become discarded into a million fragments within her starry mind. The sight of a fluffy white cape draped over an off-white romper made of extremely soft fabric upon the body of the crystalline being would appear to be just as comfortable as it would be casual. She was still in the evening clothing that she had worn after the musical venue, her pink hair fluttering behind her body held back by her signature crown of diamonds and rose quartz crystals- it was just too much of a comfortable outfit to change out of! Wandering down the stairs that led to the grand hall of legends, the sound of a gentle clacking would project outward from the white heeled boots that Diamandis had worn upon her feet with each step she would take.

However, a bright voice would quickly manifest besides the demon slayer, calling out her name- it would be no other than the idol of the Faulkner Siblings, Blair, which would make the guildmistress of rose-colored hair smile even more vibrantly than she had been before. "Blair, hi~! ♡" she would exclaim joyously whilst beginning to clasp both of her hands around her cup of gemstones, "your outfit is lovely!" Taking another sip of her drink as she would begin to listen to her ace speak of an upcoming beach party in Cedar City, Desirée's optics would appear to switch colors from a brilliant gold color to a rosy pink- today would be the perfect day to go to the beach and have some fun, and a party sounded right up her alley! Her fellow idol seemed to be just as excited as she was slowly (or rather quickly on the inside! ♡) becoming about the oceanside events, so of course, she would have no other choice but to accept her offer. "A beach party in Cedar~? Oh, I'd love to come with you and your sisters, thank you for inviting me! The beach sounds amazing for a day like today~, ✰" she would happily begin to speak before taking another sip of her drink, the flyer being moved rather close to her face from the grasp of the sound slayer, "count me in, hehe~! ♡ This looks like it's gonna be so much fun~!"

THIS POST IS A WIP I HAD TO GO TO WORK ;-; there is more to come i work on this laterrr uwu

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Singers At The Beach (event w/diamandis) W9pE06Y

directory theme
    golden lacrima until 6/18/22

Singers At The Beach (event w/diamandis) ETdaoZ1

Current date/time is 26th July 2021, 3:28 pm