Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

I Swear on All the Cash in My Wallet (Shiva, Waverly)

Ran
    Ran

Player 
    Lineage : Kingdom of the Dead
    Position : None
    Guild : Abyssal Fleet
    Cosmic Coins : 11
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 3,019,011

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

I Swear on All the Cash in My Wallet (Shiva, Waverly) Empty I Swear on All the Cash in My Wallet (Shiva, Waverly)

Post by Ran 26th June 2021, 1:12 am

Shiva spent a decent amount of time hanging around ports, mostly because of their proximity to the ocean. It was most comfortable for her, after all. Even though the cities built on the coast lines weren't necessarily the biggest or most luxurious, many still had a fair population. Lavanitir Port City was a surprisingly neutral trading place, where individuals of all backgrounds could venture to make a profit. Its apparently unjudgmental nature failed to put Shiva at ease. Somehow, the locations heralded as the most welcoming could be the very opposite. Still, Shiva had come ashore to look around and perhaps acquire any goods that piqued her interest. The cruise here on the back of Aegir had been peaceful, and she had enjoyed the ride up until dozens of sea marks had materialized into her field of view. Beacons, buoys, and other anchored objects intended to help with navigation; in the end, all they did was prevent those who should be lost from meeting their fate. Furthermore, the safety they provided was miniscule in the grand scheme of things.

Shiva turned her thoughts away from her irritation. Hopefully, Lavanitir would have objects of interest for sale. Lately, she had been lured in by specific magical items. With this city so close to the ocean, undoubtedly some artifacts had been acquired by divers or scavengers from wreckages. She pulled her hat further down, the brim covering her eyes, as she glanced around the streets. Nearby, a man was shouting about sausage links, a vendor advertised their scabbards and knapsacks, and a tall mage was casting magic on an unsuspecting passerby. The spell's intention was obvious and not at all benevolent. Unamused, Shiva turned away as the target of the magic found themselves sprawled on the cobblestones, their ankle twisted. In a fluid motion, the mage snatched up their target's purse and then slipped into the crowd.

Glancing around, she made her way over to a stall where a man seemed to be selling wallets. The entire booth smelled of fish, but she didn't mind that itself. Rather, the implication that a great number of sea dwellers died for his ugly handbags irked her. Wait- handbags? Her eyes glinted as another visitor to the man's stall picked up a wallet and rubbed it for a moment, then marveled at its transformation. Hm. Shiva was not nearly as impressed. Just as she was about to move on, she registered a few words in the spew that had been flowing nonstop from the vendor's mouth. (Originally, she had tuned out the man due to his incessant prattling.) "... the palm tree shaped rock..." that was a place she knew. Or more precisely, she had just seen it a few hours ago on her way to Lavanitir. A strange rock jutting out of the ocean bed, its various points and the long, skinny section closest to the water was distinctively reminiscent of a palm tree, especially when one grew closer. Leaning towards the man slightly, Shiva spoke up. "What was near that rock?" Without skipping a beat, he turned to her, waving her in on the conversation. Immediately blabbering on about some kind of mermaid and how he simply needed to find her again, Shiva's forehead wrinkled in half confusion, half disgust. Summoning all of her patience, she made mental notes of his specified route as he rattled off the path once more, then again, and then again. Truly, the man was obsessed- but considering his state of mind and his countenance, it was likely that. Just an obsession.

Shiva was already facing towards the next stall when his voice cried out behind her, "Everything I have! I swear on all the cash in my wallet! She's out there! Please help me find her!" Did he say... all the cash in his wallet? Now they were talking. Shiva's eyes gleamed with distinct interest. How broke was he, again? This wallet handbag business of his seemed to be turning a pretty penny, but she had to confirm. Shamelessly, she asked, "How much is in your wallet, then?" Glancing around her, it seemed as though a few others wanted to know the same. She had no intention of sharing the rewards, but it wasn't like she could close their ears for them. "A hundred fifty thousand jewels! All yours, to the ones who can catch her!" That was a nice sum. Shiva wouldn't mind sharing, just a bit. As long as the other person had something useful to contribute.

752 Words

_____________________________________________________________________________________

waverly
    waverly

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Guild : ✩ plumed serpent ✩
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 1,605

Character Sheet
    First Magic: ✩ celestial white witchery ✩
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

I Swear on All the Cash in My Wallet (Shiva, Waverly) Empty Re: I Swear on All the Cash in My Wallet (Shiva, Waverly)

Post by waverly 10th July 2021, 3:27 am

✩ It had been a while since the celestial white witch traveled into the port city of Lavantir, but she distinctly remembered its distinct architecture from the dreamy haze of the days she spent under the control of the fairies- her memory of the city took the form of a fragile daydream of her floating down the streets in search of a certain magical fish of sorts, one that was golden and stolen from the possession of her captors. But now she was finally in control. Acting with the full extent of her free will, Waverly would steadily grip her ultraviolet black and golden broomstick that she was flying upon. She would use this day to relax and go shopping for some new accessories after completing a few simple quests in exchange for jewels, and the seaside burgh was the closest populated area near where she gave her aide. It had not been long since she had devoted her entire existence to who she deemed to be the one true God, Odhran Aegisbane, the celestial spirit god. The one which freed her from the soulless state that she was trapped in since she was a dumb little girl, it was to no surprise she fell in love with his divinity and ability to destroy the falina with his holy celestial ethereality. He was the one that she owed her very existence to at the moment and felt as though he deserved to be worshipped to the fullest extent... the witch would wipe away a single tear from her cheeks in joy as she would think about his feats in nostalgia, descending downward to land upon the market of the many vendors that lined the stone streets.

A few other individuals that looked to resemble other mages in appearance would reside near the many booths of the seaside vendors, as they had eccentric quirks to their styles. Adjusting her gold and black witch hat to sit straight up as she would take a peek at what was being sold from afar, she would let out a small cough as she would raise up on her tip-toes to get a better look. Nothing seemed to be that interesting from her perspective- putting all of her weight onto the top of the broomstick, which would function as a cane to keep her from toppling over, she would slowly start to move down the street with gentle taps against the stone when suddenly she would hear the salesman begin to exclaim a story of a sea-creature that he was seeking out. A mermaid of sorts, or so the celestial witch had thought she had heard, she would turn around in her tracks to get a better listen.

"Tch," the white-haired mage would sigh as she would look down at her feet as he would continue to ramble on about the mermaid. He allegedly would pay those who would be brave enough to venture out to sea a grand total of one hundred and fifty thousand jewels, which would cause her golden optics to sparkle in fascination. That was a lot of money- Waverly wanted it bad, as more money would mean more success in the eyes of her lord. At least, that is what she felt he would feel in terms of gathering personal funds. It would be a way to thrive and be useful to one's full extent. Reaching into her pockets of the golden cape that fluttered behind her, the witch would pull out a keyring of celestial summoning keys and twirl them around her free hand as she would near closer to the man. He appeared to have already been approached about the offer by another individual who had been within earshot, but that wouldn't stop her from offering her assistance; she was confident in her new magical abilities as a keyholder of mystic summoning catalysts, and the jewel reward would only make her want to get her hands on this mermaid even more.

Creeping up beside the other being of white hair that had approached the man, the celestial witch would sigh as she would lean up on the edge of the counter, her golden eyes looking the girl up and down. "I want the jewels too," she would softly speak to the man that stood on the other side of the booth, her mouth remaining expressionless as she would continue to look at Shiva's every feature in detail from her shoes to her attire to her hat, "there's no way I wouldn't be able to get you that mermaid.. my god wouldn't let me fail on detaining something that easy."

"Tch," she would appear to remark in an almost condescending manner as she would look away from the other mage, spinning her keyring around her fingers as she would take a deep breath. Working with someone else on this mission would not be something she would be the most excited about, but it would definitely make the time more interesting- from first glance Waverly certainly thought the girl's tastes would be similar to hers in terms of the way she would dress herself, but nobody would be able to amount to the badassery that was sewn into each stitch of her golden witch cloak and hat. It was her favorite outfit to wear out and about. "If we're going to working together, hm," she would roll her eyes as she would shift her weight from the countertop to her broomstick, which she would still use as a cane of sorts, "I'll fly us there, I suppose."

Rotating the broomstick from vertical to horizontal, the witch of golden storms would slowly slump down onto its thin shaft of glistening gold and black colors- it would appear to hover a few feet off of the port city's stone surface, resonating with the delicate breeze that would drift in from the sea. Right next to the white-haired summoner would be a spot closer to the brush of the broom that would seem to be waiting for the other mage to climb on, all while Waverly would keep her balance sitting upon the levitating stick's edge.

post wc: 1,023
    thread wc: 1,775

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I Swear on All the Cash in My Wallet (Shiva, Waverly) 1l9iPWn

directory wielder of aquarius

Ran
    Ran

Player 
    Lineage : Kingdom of the Dead
    Guild : Abyssal Fleet
    Cosmic Coins : 11
    Experience : 3,019,011

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

I Swear on All the Cash in My Wallet (Shiva, Waverly) Empty Re: I Swear on All the Cash in My Wallet (Shiva, Waverly)

Post by Ran 10th July 2021, 5:20 am

Nodding to herself as she finished considering the number of jewels the man had decreed he currently possessed, Shiva laughed outright as several more people crowded around him. So much for everyone thinking he was crazy. Money could buy credibility. Even if people didn't expect the mermaid to exist, they were willing to waste time and energy, potentially even their lives, just for some jewels. Shiva shrugged. She wasn't really any different than them, except, she had no intention of squandering away any of those things. This little search and retrieve excursion could be completed with ease. Just as she was about to drawl out that she could complete this task swiftly and without any pretense- mermaid for jewels, done and done- a strange looking young woman just a bit taller than herself sidled up to the merchant. Shiva scoffed as the newcomer tried to barge in on her dealings with the mermaid obsessed man.

Even though she had internally entertained the thought of allowing on of the numerous bystanders to accompany her, she wasn't actually interested in that sort of arrangement. It would probably just be a hassle. "Your god, huh?" Shiva was momentarily distracted as the strange white haired witch looking idiot mentioned something about 'her god.' Laughing out loud, she rolled her shoulders back and then stepped away a few paces. Well, this girl could be her guest. Obviously she had some sort of charm that had convinced the hand bag seller. It was too late to try to change his mind; the better prospect would be somehow losing this young woman while retrieving the mermaid. If she just so happened to fall victim to a sea serpent or shark, that wouldn't be Shiva's problem. She would simply have to collect the whole sum of jewels on behalf of her lovely dead companion. Tragic.

Judging by the strange noises this mage was making, Shiva assumed she had some sort of mental or physical problem. Perhaps when she was rolling her eyes in a dramatic way, she simply couldn't help herself. Shrugging, Shiva decided that it didn't really matter what this girl's issues were as long as they didn't hamper her ability to work and be useful. However, she couldn't help but eye the mage's key ring as it spun around and around and around on her fingers. That was a really bad nervous tic, or boredom fidgeting habit to have, whatever it was. Such a key ring could easily go flying off into a random direction due to momentum, should this strange mage suddenly stop moving. Whether she were forced to halt in their path or not, Shiva supposed it wouldn't end up good for this stranger if that were to occur. But honestly, she couldn't be bothered to say anything.

"Pass," Shiva said flatly when the witchy girl offered (seemingly against her will, according to her body language and facial expressions) to give her a ride on her broom. There was absolutely no way she was getting on that twiggy bundle of sticks. Without her having to say a single word, a large killer whale arced towards the pair of them from where he had been waiting nearer to the water, and Shiva jumped up onto his back. Aegir would be able to carry her through the air fine enough. The mage and bond duo set off towards the first land mark the purse merchant had mentioned. It was a sunken ship wreckage with a great deal of famous treasures and belongings lost inside. Nearly a decade ago, a vessel carrying precious magical artifacts and chests filled with a variety of other valuables had been sunken by a sea monster there. The beast was still rumored to sulk around in the same place, so most people avoided it even if there was plenty of money to be made off of the underwater remains of the ship and its cargo.

Personally, Shiva probably would have already tried to mess around with selling some of that stuff, but she had no interest in fighting or killing a sea serpent. Glancing over at her (temporary) job partner, she decided they might as well converse to make the trip a little more interesting. If she was as obnoxious in conversation with nobody else around as she had been back at the docks, then Shiva would back out of talking as quickly as she had initiated it. "Lemme see your keys," she smiled in a friendly way at the other mage. "I'm a summoner too, so out of interest, it'd be nice to get to know you better. What's your name?" Her tone was light but extremely blunt as she spelled out exactly what her apparent purpose was for talking to the stranger. Perhaps she ought to give the girl something to call her by as well. Considering it for a moment, she tacked on, "I'm Shiva." Flying over the ocean was so beautiful; truly, she enjoyed this type of traveling, especially when it was purposeful. "By the way, what's your, uh," she snickered slightly, "Your god that you kept referencing back there?" Maybe she could get some more amusement out of this interaction as well. Depending what type of a devout worshipper the stranger was, as well, Shiva might be able to convince them to visit her lands to establish a seat of power there. Like a temple or something similar.

901 Words, 1653 Shiva, 2676 Total

waverly
    waverly

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Guild : ✩ plumed serpent ✩
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 1,605

Character Sheet
    First Magic: ✩ celestial white witchery ✩
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by waverly 17th July 2021, 6:30 pm

Bobbing up and down upon her broomstick of glowing black and gold accents, Waverly would maintain a rather disgusted look on her face as she would look down at the girl, sighing as the stranger would express her want to head to their destination her own way. She had taken this as a bit of a jab toward a generous offer, but she would act like she didn't mind- it would only mean she would be able to go even faster upon the sunny horizon, able to sit as comfortably as ever upon her personal magical bundle of sticks without a care in the world. It was to no surprise that the celestial white witch would feel confident in her own abilities, and did not even feel as though having another person come alongside her to hunt this mermaid would be entirely necessary- it would have been rude to not work with the person that expressed fascination moments before she did, even though she was beginning to make her the tiniest bit unsatisfied. The religious girl liked things her way, which would indirectly be the way of her god. Continuing to swing the summoning keyring around her finger, a subtle "tch," would escape her lips as she would begin to hover a bit higher from the edge of the ground. Her gaze would soon become distracted by the emergence of a colossal killer whale from the surrounding port.. it was massive, and upon its breaching of the surface, she would witness the girl jump onto its body, taking off into the distance. Another sigh would escape Waverly's airways as she would begin to flutter across the skies to follow, clasping the ethereal catalyst of her magical power. The apparent ability to bond with even the larger marine creatures, her apparent magic would fascinate the witch as she would attempt to catch up to the girl, lowering to push into the skies over the body of water.. maybe she was a sea witch? At the end of the day, it didn't really matter. Waverly wanted to get that mermaid and get back to the altar with the offerings she would be receiving from this sudden quest as quick as she could, she couldn't have cared less about her temporary job partner-she was doing this for prosperity, which would come in one way or another.

Hovering next to the girl in the air, Waverly would mindlessly follow her, adjusting her gaze in-between the expanse of ocean that would appear on the horizon and the killer whale- she would seem to clear her breath with a cough before speaking, beginning to laugh a bit herself afterward. "It's Way, you can call me that," the witch would speak out to the stranger, attempting to hold back a few soft giggles with a serious tone, "tch, you might think I'm dumb, but I'm not dumb enough to hand you my keys to satisfy your fascination- If you want to take a peek, I can show you from right here, by all means." Allowing a smirk to manifest across her cheeks as she would raise her keyring in front of her with one of her hands, the other holding onto the broomstick, her eyes would appear to glisten with the sunlight overhead as she would divert her attention briefly to the sparkly clinking her keys would begin to make. If Shiva would direct her gaze to the golden hoop that would retain her celestial keys and contracts, she would be able to notice cosmic symbols relating to the constellations of each different being- there were about a dozen contracts that the witch had been able to form ever since the day she had been saved, though one key would seem to stand out above the rest, being a brighter gold in comparison to the others. Upon the top of the key would be a zodiac-themed zig-zag design in a bright white color, formed with a structure of the key similar to fluffy clouds. "You're a summoner, too? Well, do any of these keys stand out to you?" she would slyly smile as the various keys would chime against each other, her eyes looking toward the surface of the planet under her as she would continue to fly steadily, "I'm sure if you're a strong summoner like I am, one will stand out to you above the rest, Shiva."

Perhaps the confident verbiage of the white witch would come off as a bit conceited, but it did slightly stem from her insecurity of appearing as weak- she did not want to seem like how she did back when she didn't have her soul, floating around without a serious thought in her brain. Waverly wanted to be able to harness the celestial magic to the extent that she witnessed her god free her from the dark shackles of the fairies, she wanted to take on the identity of someone that one would not believe would have such inexperience to taking on responsibility. It was all very hard for her to handle and take in, but she would not allow her anxieties relating to her new role in the world to creep in that far- just the thought of the celestial spirit god's pride in her aspirations would make her feel comforted, almost as if he was holding her hand with every new contract she would acquire. It felt amazing to finally be freed from the bondage of evil, free to attain boundless power as freely as she would desire. Waverly felt as though she owed everything to her god for his selflessness- even if his selfless acts were fueled by other motives, she wouldn't care. He saved her, and she owed it to him to take on her magical potential, so she wouldn't be able to fall into the darkness like she did last time. Even if she was still getting used to it, the white witch finally held her life in her own hands.. and it felt utterly amazing, even if her legs didn't want to keep carrying on.

"My god, you ask," ✩" she would smile as her eyes would seem to drift off into the passing mirage upon the horizon of the ocean, pulling her keys back near to her heart as she would seem to feel an emotion of comfort, "the Celestial Spirit God- you must have heard of him, yes? Ah, he's so brilliant." A soft pale blush would begin to form on her cheeks as she would look toward where the tip of her broom would bring her, following the direction that the other mage would take across the ocean's mirage.. she would seem to go silent, almost as if she was flustered by the warmth she would feel in her heart from talking about Odhran. The love the witch had for her god was something that was unlike no other- it was fueled by her entire existence, she felt as though her sole purpose was to live a life within his shadow. Wavering across the skies on her bundle of black and gold magical sticks, the oversized white-witch hat that sat upon her head would seem to wave in the direction of the wind. Paying attention to the direction Shiva would lead them, she would zone into her own thoughts. The wish to one day sit on a throne alongside her god, labeled to be his most devoted follower... it was Waverly's dream, something that she would wish to attain one day. It would take a lot of work, but the magic she felt coarse through her veins made her feel like she was getting closer and closer to achieving that goal, even if she really wasn't. The sensation of utilizing the ethereality of her savior felt unlike anything she ever felt before, even after she was granted the ability to use the magic of the fairies before her liberation, it made her feel like a celestial angel, fluttering around her god's holy throne.

post wc: 1,333
    personal wc: 2,356
    thread wc: 4,009

I Swear on All the Cash in My Wallet (Shiva, Waverly) 1l9iPWn

directory wielder of aquarius

Current date/time is 25th July 2021, 11:47 am