Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

It is Time

Kyran
    Kyran

Main Account- Get Married- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- A-Rank- Wanderer- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Unknown Powerhouse- Achiever- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Inner Presence
    Position : None
    Partner : Gaia
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Sol
    Experience : 1,302,466

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Mystic Blood Beasts
    Second Skill: Flame God Slayer 2nd Gen
    Third Skill: Sky Demon Slayer 2nd Gen

It is Time Empty It is Time

Post by Kyran 10th June 2021, 6:02 pm

It is Time Giphy

I'm not quite sure how to start this. Real life has really thrown a twister my way and I'm about a week out from floundering for a home. That being said, obviously, its kinda hard to post or find muse. Since my hiatus is going to extend past three months, I thought to preemptively hit that nail on the head.

I'm leaving the site.

Not permanently, and hopefully not for too long. I have a few plots lined up with people that I'd like to come back to. If they aren't there, I hope to build new plots with everyone. This site breathed life back into me in unexpected ways and I'd like to thank everyone for that. More importantly, many of you helped me see errors in my writing process and in my personality - both things I hope to improve before returning.

I'd like to thank the staff for keeping the site running. Specifically, @Sivvy, @Johann and @Nessa Cordelia Lux for all the hard work, soul and overall fun they sank into this for everyone. I know two of them aren't staff anymore but I'd like to give credit where its due. Seriously, don't forget to thank these guys and all staff for everything they do for Fairy Tail RP every day.

@Saraphina deserves a notice here too. After all, I never would have joined this site without her, I'd never have tried to step out of my comfort zone and I'd never have knowm what being part of a guild was like. So, my witchy friend, Thank you. Scratch Bitty under the chin for me and squeeze the rascals. I'm sure you'll be the one to drag me back.

Anyways, love you all, I'll send pictures of my daughter through Saraphina from time to time just so yall know I still live.

It is Time Giphy
    It is Time Giphy

All my alts: @Masha @Cetus @Katsumi @TnT
    Anybody in threads with any of my accounts, please turn them in for WC or finish them as you see fit before doing so.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Saraphina
    Saraphina

The White Queen

The White Queen

Administrator- Moderator- Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1 - Quality Badge Level 2 - Quality Badge Level 3 - Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Job Creator- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Lineage Making Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved! - Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage! - Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Blizzard's Frostburn
    Guild : Errings Rising - GM
    Cosmic Coins : 545
    Experience : 1,361,997

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Aspect of Divinity
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

It is Time Empty Re: It is Time

Post by Saraphina 10th June 2021, 7:37 pm

You know damn well I'm draggin you back <3 One way or another.

It is Time Giphy

lub yew <3 Stay safe. Lub your lil munchkin for me and give kisses for self-declared auntie meeee

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Grappa & Jellisha
    Grappa & Jellisha

Moderator- Main Account- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Ancient Sealer
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Cosmic Coins : 200
    Mentor : Serilda Sinclair
    Experience : 19,341

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Twin Storms
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

It is Time Empty Re: It is Time

Post by Grappa & Jellisha 10th June 2021, 8:49 pm

We never really interacted much outside of Discord chats, but you seemed like a pretty cool guy! IU wish you luck out there in the world and hope you and your family remain safe!

It is Time YvWNyTL

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 10:10 am