Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Mother knows best

Julius Seas
    Julius Seas

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,855

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Water
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Mother knows best Empty Mother knows best

Post by Julius Seas 13th March 2021, 5:07 pm

Job info:

The legend of zelda twilight princess ~ Sacred Grove:

Lycan woods a forest located in what is commonly known as the cursed lands, lands which it's locations are mostly mysterious. Julius had been to the cursed lands before all the way back in the time he just had become a mage and a member of the Fairy Tail guild. A lot of things from Julius' time as a rookie had come back to haunt him well not necessarily haunting him but it triggers memories of simpler times that he sometimes wish were still there. Things that triggered him was of course returning to Fairy Tail, he couldn't help but feel guilty at times for abandoning his guild in times of uncertainty and most importantly abandoning his teammates which he could call friends. For the longest of time Julius managed to push out that feeling of guilt but with old members returning like Mitsuo he can't help but thinking some members might be mad although he knows it is just a bunch of baloney to think like that. Say Squable, are you happy being back being in Fairy Tail? Julius rarely asked for Squable's opinion on these kind of matters. What do you mean Julius? Of course I am happy being back in Fairy Tail! Even though we've been gone for so long I'm glad the guild still feels like home! Oh it's nothing just checking! Julius didn't quite knew why he asked the green feathered parrot for his opinion being back in Fairy Tail maybe it was a form of reassurance Julius just shrugged it off and tried to keep his focus at the task at hand.

Arriving at the entrance of the Lycan woods Julius noticed his partner in crime hasn't arrived yet. He sat himself down on a tree stump and grabbed his pocket watch to check the time. Hmmm seems we've arrived a bit earlier... Ah well, at least I get to take a rest cause all this walking is dreadful for my poor legs and feet. Julius stretched his legs and returned his watch inside his pocket. Say Julius mate, what happened when I left after you and Mitsuo went to look for that guy. Julius frowned for a bit. He hated to admit it but he was actually quite shocked at how natural it felt for Mitsuo to take someone's live and the gruesome way he performed the act it was like watching an artist creating an art piece, he hadn't told Squable what had happened cause Julius still had to process what had happened. Though at the same time when you go for underaged girls and don't feel any regret you somewhat sacrifice the last shred of humanity you may posses. Like I said before it is nothing you have to be concerned about... Julius said with a firm tone he didn't want to talk but also didn't want to concern Squable either he would tell him at a more appropriate time, besides he couldn't start gossiping about his teammate when he could arrived at any second now.

Why were we here again? Julius sighed. I swear why do I have to remind you about every single job when I have already explained it a plenty of times, but since we have to wait on Mitsuo it wouldn't hurt to go over the details again. Julius cleared his throat. A group of hunters and mages encountered a little girl here in the woods. When they asked the little one what she was doing there she said that her mother told her to hide, for what? Your guess is as good as mine, but that's not important for now. The hunters were looking for the mother in the woods but unfortunately they never returned so for now they are presumed dead or they must have the devils own luck. So now wanting to waste any more resources they send out a emergency job listing. Julius kept looking at his hands and down the road in the hope's his teammate would arrive soon.

Words: 668
    Word count 668/7000

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Squable:

Mother knows best X9tEBuc
    Mitsuo
    Mitsuo

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- God Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Experience : 2,055

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Dark Écriture
    Second Magic: 2nd Gen Sky Dragon Slayer
    Third Magic:

Mother knows best Empty Re: Mother knows best

Post by Mitsuo 13th March 2021, 5:38 pm

MITSUO TAKAHASHI

0613 WORDS

1281 THREAD
    @Julius Seas
    Radioactive
    Nothing can stand in my way on my metoric rise to the top. I'm going to achieve greatness. Let those who would oppose me be consumed by darkness and suffer.
    Mitsuo Takahashi wasn’t looking forward to the mission he was being sent on. It almost felt like a punishment, and honestly there was a chance it was. The thing that he was surprised about was the fact that he was being sent out with Julius again. He was under the impression that they might not be able to work together anymore after their last little foray...but it seemed that wasn’t to be the case. The place they were being sent to was called Lycan Woods, which was a place that he had never wanted to visit. It sounded like it was about the last place he would ever want to find himself, as of course lycans were a terrifying thought to have to encounter anywhere, especially in their home turf of the forests. As he travelled his frustration started to subside a bit, this being a higher ranked job than he had previously been able to go on. He was getting stronger, and it was being noticed.

The Fairy Tail wizard wore fairly comfortable clothes, a black shirt with a red spiral on the front, a dark green hooded sweatshirt and a pair of navy blue jeans. His sleeves were rolled off and showed off the Fairy Tail symbol on his left forearm proudly, and he smiled as he looked at the symbol. On his hip was his cutlass, the Blade of Atlas, and with that he felt whole once again. His Dark Ecriture was a mixture of Caster and Holder magic, the holder element coming from his sword which allowed him to cast without writing out the script. He had also spent his entire life training with the sword, and to work without it left him feeling naked. It would be good to be able to go all out once again, and these were enemies he didn’t have to worry about an issue of morality with.

We might have gone too far last time...

He shook his head at the thought. The word we wasn’t necessarily correct, as Julius hadn’t been the one to do what he had done, but he certainly didn’t stop him. It wasn’t that Mitsuo was a bad person, quite the opposite, but it was said that he had a bit of a temper after that little excursion, and that was something he was going to have to work on. As he approached his partner for the mission at the edge of the forest, he would think on what had happened last time and resolve to do better, and to not let his emotion to get the better of him this time. It shouldn’t be a difficult task, but at the same time he couldn’t be too careful, and he couldn’t let his guard down either.

“Yo, Julius...Squabble.” Mitsuo would smile his crooked half smile and nod, his light blue eyes meeting Julius’s as he did so. While it might not have gone well, he had enjoyed working with the other mage last time, and was also looking forward to the chance to do so again here today. His hand would brush over the handle of his cutlass as he’d examine the entrance to the forest, still a place he didn’t want to go...

He doesn’t look worried...so why are you?

“Quite the task eh? I wonder if the hunters or the mother survived...doesn’t seem overly likely in a place like this.” He didn’t want to be negative, but the situation looked pretty grim, knowing the reputation of this place and its inhabitants. He wouldn’t wait long, drawing his cutlass and beginning to wade forward into the thick bush. “Have you ever been here before? I certainly haven’t.”
    STEP INTO THE SHADOWS AND FACE YOUR FATE.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Julius Seas
    Julius Seas

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Julius Seas 14th March 2021, 1:43 pm

WC
    732 words
    TAGGED
    @Mitsuo
    Life is like a treasure hunt. It may take a while to find the treasure but the important part is the journey we made.

The legend of zelda twilight princess ~ sacred grove:

Julius breathed in and puffed out loudly he was well rested for now and he was actually eager to go into the forest it had been a while since he last used his magic in combat. Julius mate, I hope you're prepared we have no idea what we might encounter there. You've been a bit rusty since we came back to the guild you sure you don't feel rusty? Squable was worried for the young pirate for being at Julius' side at all time he knew Julius was struggling with using his magic. Relax Squable, the only real rust on me is the lack for a real challenge I'm sure we can handle for whatever lurks in that forest out there. Those stupid training dummies at the guild have the durability of a twig. Julius had put in some practice before departing but mostly became annoyed how the dummies were just dummies and not a real sparring partner Julius thought of asking someone in the guild to spar with him but he barely knew anyone there so he didn't bother asking. He could've asked Mitsuo to spar with him or Mura, but he threw the idea away since sparring with his teammate might cause to injuries for their job and they needed to be at their full strength and Mura might've been busy with guild related stuff. Julius looked at his pocket watch and saw it was almost time for him to meet up with Mitsuo. Ugh I just hope hurries up before I fall asleep of boredom. Julius crossed his legs and rested his head on his right hand.

Some time past and as Julius was being stuck in his head, his train of thought interrupted when he heard the casual greeting of his teammate. Ahh there you are! I'm glad you were on time cause I can get very impatient when people take to long. I hope your travels to here went smoothly? Julius said as he inspected his teammate who was really casually dressed for a job which took them through a forest which had never travelled through, Julius didn't judge though when it came to fashion choices since he always wore his pirate attire or his old suit which he wore in his time at the West Fiore Trading Company. He thought about it to make a comment on Mitsuo's clothing but he ultimately didn't since it would've been the second time he would comment on his clothes. Hi mate! Squable greeted him back. Julius noticed that Mitsuo had one of his hands on some sort of weapon, taking a closer look it seemed like Mitsuo was in the possession of a sword, a cutlass to be more precise. Seems like you've got your hands on a new toy... Watch out where you swing it, I don't want to run for my life from some angry hornets. You got that, my dear? Julius tried to make a joke to lighten the mood since Julius could tell Mitsuo was somewhat tense and worried.

Mitsuo was wondering if the mother and hunters were still alive but doubted them to be since the woods they were about to enter were unknown to them both. Let's look it at a more positive note, as long no bodies have showed up we assume they are alive, got that? Julius needed Mitsuo to focus himself at the task at hand and not start thinking about grim situations. The blond haired mage asked if Julius had been here before. Nope, never been here before and if it weren't for this job Julius wouldn't even consider taking his sunday stroll through here. Julius reached for the pocket inside his coat and pulled out a map. But, luckily for us we aren't at that much of a disadvantage! The mages were kind enough to provide a map with a route the hunters were planning to take! Julius opened the map to take a peek. Hmmm it seems that at one point they went off the road and deeper into the forest, they told me the hunters would leave marks for each other in case they would get lost... Julius closed the map and pulled out another map. Here, they gave me two maps this one is for you, in case we lose each other we will still be able to found our way out of the forest.

STATS

Words: 732
    Word count: 2013/7000
    Current Durations: Spell Name 0/0
    Current Cooldowns: Spell Name 0/0
    Spell1:
    Spell 2:
    Abilities Used:
    Weapons Used:
    ivyleaf33 of FTRP

Squable:

Mitsuo
    Mitsuo

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- God Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Mitsuo 14th March 2021, 4:44 pm

MITSUO TAKAHASHI

0633 WORDS

2645 THREAD
    @Julius Seas
    Radioactive
    Nothing can stand in my way on my metoric rise to the top. I'm going to achieve greatness. Let those who would oppose me be consumed by darkness and suffer.
    It was amazing how quickly Julius had managed to get on Mitsuo’s nerves. He did it not only once, but thrice within seconds of his arrival. The first time he had mentioned that he gets impatient when people took too long. Mitsuo would cock an eyebrow at this, wondering why someone would feel the need to say such a thing if not to aggravate. “I have a tendency to be somewhere between very early and early, so that shouldn’t be any kind of issue.” This was a fairly professional way of dismissing the frustration from that comment, but the next one wouldn’t get off so lightly.

Mitsuo was a master swordsman. He had studied with the sword since he was a child, and this sword had belonged to his father and was given to him as a gift when he had originally joined Fairy Tail. Not only had he called it a toy, which it in no way was, but he had implied that Mitsuo should watch where he swung it. To say such a thing to a master of the blade, to question his skill and to talk down on his sword? This was a dire mistake indeed. Were this plenty of other swordsmen, this man would have been left in a bloody heap deep within the heart of the forest to be eaten by the beasts that lived within, but Mitsuo was, fortunately, not only any other swordsman, but also a member of the Fairy Tail guild...and had recently been scolded about his anger issues.

“I’m going to tell you this once, and I suggest you take it to heart. This sword is a family heirloom, and I have trained specifically with it for the past five years, but make no mistake; I have been training with the blade my entire life. I am a professional in every sense of the word with this weapon, and I will not have that brought into question or insulted. What I did to that man in Cedar with your piece of shit knife? Imagine what this could do in my hands. I am an artist with a blade.” He would run his hand over the blade, the pull of gravity increasing and pulling trees, fruit, and creatures alike towards it before it would all fall to the ground. “I want us to be friends, and if that is to happen then you need to watch what you say and act a little more seriously.”

Now that he was more angry, he had become more resolved. He continued to push on into the forest ahead of Julius, using his sword to clear away stray branches and vines that would obstruct his path and carving a way through the thick bush. When Julius would speak again it would be seemingly to tell him what to think and Mitsuo simply ignored him a this point. There was no point in answering as it wasn’t going to be a nice thing to say. The first thing he managed to say that made Mitsuo smile was that he had a map, and as he handed Mitsuo the second one he would nod. “Thank you, this is quite useful.” He would begin to look the map over, which honestly wasn’t the most helpful thing in such a forest, navigation not specifically being his specialty. He tucked it away in his pocket and kept moving, asking back;

“So why do you keep calling me your “Dear” anyway? I feel there’s no way you’re attracted to me with the way you treat me, though I don’t expect that to be the case anyway...not the most common thing to find after all. It’s an odd choice.” As he awaited Julius’s answer, he could hear movement further in the forest not far ahead...

Mitsuo
    Mitsuo

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Mitsuo 14th March 2021, 4:44 pm

roll

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 14th March 2021, 4:44 pm

The member 'Mitsuo' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Mother knows best NXDHjfc
    Julius Seas
    Julius Seas

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Julius Seas 15th March 2021, 1:02 pm

WC
    821 words
    TAGGED
    @tagged
    This is where any notes or fancy quotes/song lyrics can go! If you don't need it, simply delete the text within this space. It will scroll if needed.

The legend of zelda twilight princess ~ Sacred grove:

As the two of them were walking through the forest, Julius crossed his arms and had a bored expression on his face while Mitsuo was talking about the legacy his cutlass held, he talked in a way like he was offended by Julius lighthearted joke. How was Julius supposed to know that sword had a story behind hid, Julius had never seen it before nor did Mitsuo ever mention to him about the sword. Mitsuo also wasn't having any of Julius' joke regarding swinging it all over the place he went on how he was fully trained to handle his weapon with care. And as last Mitsuo made a little threat towards Julius about the man he had killed on their last job he listened as Mitsuo talked with pride about how he could do more with his sword to that man then with Julius' "piece of shit knife". Julius took no offence regarding his knife cause well it was a piece of shit knife Julius picked up somewhere from his travels. The thing that Julius  did take offence with was that Mitsuo was implying that he could do the same to Julius, he just couldn't understand how Mitsuo could be so offended it started to agitate Julius but he remained silent cause he wasn't in the mood start arguing with Mitsuo while they were walking in a area that the both of them had no knowledge off.

Wait, what's this talk about a knife Julius? You told me nothing particular had happened on your last job. Now Julius went from agitated to straight up mad first Julius accidently agitated Mitsuo without intending to and now he had to explain to Squable what had happened on their job with the rapist. In the most calm way possible Julius tried to talk with Squable. Now I am going to say it one. Last. Time. NOTHING HAPP- AHHHHH! Before Julius knew he landed face down onto the ground while Julius was trying so desperately to not explode of anger he hadn't noticed where he was walking and overlooked a root of a tree sticking out of the road. Julius pulled his upper body up with arms and had to listen to Squable's laughter. Hahahahaha! You should've heard yourself as you were falling. Julius was ready to explode and said in a growling voice. If you don't watch bird I will clip your wings! Squable went silent pretty fast as Julius made that threat. Julius got up on his legs and dusted of all the dirt that was on him.

Mitsuo thanked Julius for giving him he map and Julius had a dumfounded look on his face. This was the second time he empierced Mitsuo's mood swings. You're... Welcome? At first they gave me that extra map in case I would lose the map but I wanted to give it you straight away to make sure you'd had something to find your way out with in case we'd get separated. Julius noticed that one of the trees near them had a marking on them. Oh! That's one of the markings the mages were talking about! They told me the hunters would use a special kind of paint to mark when they would branch of their path! Meaning at this point the went into the woods! Mitsuo was asking why Julius kept calling him "dear" when the two of them aren't even dating. Oh that's simple, I call pretty much anyone I consider a friend my dear.

Final Fantasy XV ~ Stand your ground:

Before Julius could suggest to Mitsuo to delve deeper into the woods, three wolfs had surrounded them. Heh, I give that trip to the ground a ten out of ten, what about you guys? The two other wolves laughed at the first one's joke. Julius was surprised that these wolves were able to talk. The fact you are able to talk makes me think you are more then just ordinary wolves, werewolves perhaps? Heh seems you like have a good head on your shoulders as well, to bad it won't remain there for long! The wolf ran into Julius' direction. Julius held his hands into a spherical position and an orb of water created there, Julius build pressure into the water sphere until the pressure was to much for Julius to handle. Compressed water cannon! Julius pushed the sphere forward and a fast torrent of water was shooting into the wolf's direction, Julius' spell connected the spell was so powerful it send the wolf flying against a tree, the wolf hit his head against the tree and was knocked out cold. Another wolf made his way towards Julius, but Julius was quick to notice and made a scratch motion with his hand and a slice of water appeared. Water claw! The attack hit the wolf and was knocked back but it was still standing, in fact the wolf started to change shape back into a human form.

STATS

Words: 821
    Word count: 3466/7000
    Compressed water cannon:
    Water claw:
    Abilities Used:
    Weapons Used:
    ivyleaf33 of FTRP

Squable:

Mitsuo
    Mitsuo

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Mitsuo 15th March 2021, 2:09 pm

MITSUO TAKAHASHI

0811 WORDS

4277 THREAD
    @Julius Seas
    Radioactive
    As he continued forward, scanning the area for the sounds he had heard, it would all be blocked out by a commotion behind him as partner on the mission had fallen and started angrily addressing his bird. At least he had the wherewithal to do it in a low growl as opposed to yelling, but it was distracting either way. He would basically tell Mitsuo what he already had about the map, so Mitsuo just kept trying to hear what was going on around them. He could feel magical energy, but unfortunately the forest seemed to be surrounded by it so it was nearly impossible to nail down the source. He very nearly told Julius that he wasn’t his friend, but he figured he’d leave it. He wanted to cultivate a better relationship with this man, and that would not be a good way to start it off. As long as he had listened to what Mitsuo had said to him earlier about being a bit more serious, it shouldn’t be much of an issue.

It’s never going to happen. He’s still an immature child...

It took no more time at all after that for the noises to reveal themselves as instead of simply attacking, a few wolves began to speak and taunt Julius, Mitsuo smirking at the luck. He would meld with the shadows, noting that there were more nearby than the three that Julius could clearly deal with easily enough, and he would teleport near the second group of three, hiding behind a tree as they seemingly noticed him. He supposed this was unavoidable as their sense of smell would be excellent, and Mitsuo smirked before drawing his sword, the blade covered with wind magic as he did. He would slash the sword and a set of runes would hang in the air in front of him;

Let he who casts this spell walk the veil between the worlds so that no damage may come to him.

The runes would fade, appearing on Mitsuo’s right arm instead as his body would become ethereal, becoming one with the darkness around him. He would use his tremendous speed as a slayer to his advantage and begin to press the attack, watching as a werewolf paw would pass through him. “I hate to tell you this friends, but you won’t be able to damage me in this form.” He would snap his wrist up, taking the paw that had swung out at him off with one strike. There was a howl of pain and Mitsuo would spin on his heel, slicing out at the creature’s throat and cutting into his vocal chords so that the scream was lost, a spray of crimson washing over him. He was happy he wasn’t wearing his white hoodie, as that would have never come out. He had had to replace them before in the past when making that simple mistake.

The werewolf would bring its remaining hand up to its throat, trying to stop the bleeding as the other two began to transform, Mitsuo pursing his lips as he would instinctively remove the clutching arm at the elbow, dropping it to the ground as he jumped back, kicking the disarmed werewolf to the ground and leaving him to bleed out now that he was no longer a threat and turning his attention towards the other two. These creatures were tough, and as they transformed he noticed one had moved to a hybrid form while the other moved to a human form. This would cause Mitsuo to frown, the reminder that these creatures at one time were human now being driven into his mind. He wasn’t killing them in anger, nor was he taking pleasure in their deaths...this was simply about completing the mission, though it was tough for it not to bother him a little bit.

The human one was still finishing his transformation, but the other had cast a spell that Mitsuo dodged, or at least mostly dodged, the sound wave attack cutting into his arm and causing him to draw air through his teeth, before moving his hand to the wound and casting Heal on himself. “Watch out Julius, they’re wizards too!” He would yell out, unfortunately giving away his position, but hopefully warning his mission partner before something bad happened. He would then tap once more into his Dragon Slayer magic to cast Vernier, a wind barrier surrounding himself as well as Julius and Squabble that would increase their speed and allow them all to hover, (only half of that effect being useful on the bird, but allowing him to have more speed to get away certainly wasn’t a bad thing. He would turn his attention back to the other two. They had become far more dangerous to him in their transformed states, and he couldn’t underestimate them again, lest it end in his own peril...

Julius Seas
    Julius Seas

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Julius Seas 17th March 2021, 7:06 am

WC
    912 words

TAGGED
    @Mitsuo
    This is where any notes or fancy quotes/song lyrics can go! If you don't need it, simply delete the text within this space. It will scroll if needed.

Final Fantasy XV ~ stand your ground:

You alright Squable? Julius started attack the werewolves before he assured Squable's safety, perhaps it was due to his agitation from earlier and the wolves were just adding fuel to the already inferno that was going on in Julius' mind. I'm alright, don't worry about me mate just make sure you make it out in one piece! Julius let out a sigh of relief and scanned the area for Mitsuo how he was holding up but was unable to find him. Julius heard signs of a battle happening not far from their current location, he assumed it was Mitsuo who was in the middle of another fight with some other group of werewolves. The one who transformed back to his human form was still recovering from Julius' earlier attack, Julius brought his attention to the last werewolf. Now be a good boy and leave, I may have a treat for you if you leave now. Julius taunted the werewolf, his opponent started to growl from anger. Don't compare me or my kind to those obedient shits that live with humans. The werewolf was ready to attack any minute now. Oh don't be like that dear, living with humans isn't that bad! Imagine all the treats you get and all the belly rubs your heart wish for! Don't you want to be Julius' good boy, poochy? Julius had a smile on his face as he kept taunting his enemy. That's it! Your dead pretty boy! The wolf was charging onto Julius head on exactly as Julius calculated. He pointed his hands towards the ground. Water geyser! A row of geysers suddenly came out of the ground into the direction of the wolf. Though the wolf was fast he wasn't fast enough to dodge the parade of geysers, he was shot into the air and made smack to the ground knocking him unconscious. Sorry Poochy but it's your loss, I'm not fond of pets who don't listen to their masters.

Out of nowhere Julius heard Mitsuo call out to him to be careful of his opponents since they were capable of performing spells. Julius quickly drew his attention towards the werewolf that had changed back to his human form. Cheeky, so our little wolves have more tricks up their sleeves or should I say tricks up their fur? Julius thought for a second. Pft, you may have bested my brethren by agonizing them but I'm not as easily tricked by you! Without a warning the man started to throw a barrage of earth spells towards Julius, though he could see them coming from a mile away and dodged them with grace.Oh that's okay honey, I was waiting for a proper dance partner to show up! So how about it? Care for a dance? Suddenly out of nowhere wind started to surround Julius. Now what is this? I suddenly feel more floaty and faster! Julius inspected himself but didn't notice any alterations to his body, was this Mitsuo's magic's doing? Oi Julius, look! I'm so much faster now! I feel like I can fly to Magnolia back and forth in a couple of minutes! Squable seemed to enjoy his increase of speed a lot. Julius sighed. I swear sometimes I wonder what's going on his head. Julius kept listening to the sheer joy Squable was having. Hey! We're in the middle of a fight! The man started to yell at Julius. huh? Oh I'm sorry, I almost forgot you were still here. The man seemed to get a little angry at Julius and started with a barrage of earth spells again. Thanks to the increased speed Julius got from Mitsuo's spell he was more agile and gracefully dodged all of his attacks. Julius took a leap and jumped towards a tree, bouncing of it into the direction of the man. Thanks to Mitsuo's spell Julius was able to float as well so he wouldn't have to worry about losing altitude and crashing down to the ground. The man was confused, he had no idea what was about to happen. Julius imbued his right foot into water. Water kick! Julius was readying a kick putting as much force as he was able to in his attack he kicked the man's face, the water that was on Julius' feet blasted a torrent of water into his face sending the man flying and eventually falling to the ground a couple of meters further. Julius landed back on his feet. Cheeky, seems they're all bark and no bite.

Looking around it seemed like that the trio of wolves was the only one Julius had to face with Mitsuo being somewhere near fighting of another group. Squable noticed the fight was over and landed back onto Julius' shoulder. Good job Julius! Seemed I was worried about nothing earlier! Squable complimented his partner and Julius accepted it. To be quiet honest I was a little worried as well... Julius looked around and noticed that the sun was reflecting of something the werewolf who turned into it's human form. Julius saw that a golden bracelet was reflecting light from the sun. What's that? Squable asked. Seems like an ordinary bracelet to me but something about this thing feels off... Julius grabbed the bracelet and it was vibrating slightly. Intersting... I'll keep a hold of this Julius pocketed the bracelet and started to call out for Mitsuo. Mitsuo how are holding up? Do you need any help? Julius was worried for his partner.

STATS

Words: 912
    Word count: 5189/7000
    Water Geyser:
    Water kick:
    Abilities Used:
    Weapons Used:
    ivyleaf33 of FTRP

Squable:

Mitsuo
    Mitsuo

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Mitsuo 17th March 2021, 7:25 am

(Preemptive roll 3, boss fishing)

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 17th March 2021, 7:25 am

The member 'Mitsuo' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Mother knows best R2fEWNz Mother knows best NXDHjfc Mother knows best OdAaNwh
    Julius Seas
    Julius Seas

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Julius Seas 17th March 2021, 7:29 am

Normal + strong = boss

Squable:

Mitsuo
    Mitsuo

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Mitsuo 17th March 2021, 10:26 am

MITSUO TAKAHASHI

0914 WORDS

6103 THREAD
    @Julius Seas
    Radioactive
    With the boost of speed, Mitsuo moved impossibly fast. As a slayer he was already passively faster than other wizards, and his family seemed to also simply be faster than most. Even at his relatively low power level, his speed would be tremendously impressive, and the chance of the “human” in the pair could even track him was extremely unlikely. He would dash forward, smashing into the human to put him off balance before slashing his sword in the air towards the hybrid. He would jump up as the runes would appear in the air;

May the target of this spell suffer in agony, Darkness Spike

Beneath the werewolf a spike would shoot from the ground, stabbing into it and causing a yelp from the beast. Mitsuo would slash his sword once more at the human, the rune “Harm” showing up on his chest as he began to bleed out from the runes. As both opponents were reeling Mitsuo would begin to use his speed once more, moving in to hit each of them with a flurry of blows with his sword. Cut after cut would cover the two, keeping them off balance and unable to cast while the young mage didn’t give them a single second to catch their breaths. He would point his blade to the ground, flowing magic power through it and shouting out “Weight of Atlas!” causing gravity in the clearing to increase to a point where it was crushing the two opponents into the ground so they couldn’t even move. He would then build up his wind magic in his mouth and yell “SKY DRAGON...ROAR!” before a tornado of wind escaped his mouth, the two enemies being knocked unconscious along with several creatures around them that seemed to be coming to the young mage.

Mitsuo would land in a tree, using the vantage point to scan the immediate surrounding area as he would notice a clearing with more bodies in it ahead of him. “Yeah Julius, I’m fine. I think I found the search party. Lock onto my magic signature and come find me.” He would meld into the shadow of the tree and pop out of the one by the bodies, the shadow teleportation proving once again to be a tremendously useful ability as he would begin to examine the bodies. The numbers matched, though it seemed as though the mother wasn’t here.

At least that means she might still be alive...hopefully.

The bodies had clearly been torn up and gnawed on by the wolves. He would frown and grimly use his cutlass to remove the heads from each of them, to make sure that there was no way they were going to change into werewolves and come after he and Julius. Julius had said that the two of them should hold out hope that they were still alive, and while Mitsuo didn’t disagree with the sentiment, it certainly made it more disappointing to come across the grizzly scene unfolding in front of him. His enhanced senses could hear movement in the bushes, more than just Julius and Squabble. He would sniff the air, picking up the scent of fear, anger and of course...fur. He would frown at the realisation that the other sound, the different smell, it was her. She may not have been dead, but Mitsuo kind of wished he had found her body in this pile instead...This was going to be quite grim.

The mother was approaching him, Mitsuo taking a defensive stance with his cutlass, not wanting to attack unless it was the last possible option left available to him. When he caught sight of her his fears were confirmed. She was in a hybrid form, snarling and growling at him. He could basically feel her fear and confusion underlying through the rage that she was exuding. This was when anyone was most dangerous, but the danger presented here was a hundredfold as the woman was a mother likely thinking that Mitsuo was responsible for her not being able to find her daughter. He assumed his shadow form made him look somewhat more hostile than he meant as well, but he wasn’t willing to drop it just in case. It was too useful.

“Your daughter is safe...she sent me and my partner to come and find you, to bring you home to her.” Confusion briefly overwhelmed anger and Mitsuo thought she might be listening to him. “That’s right. I don’t want to hurt you...I just want to take you home to your daughter...” He knew that it wasn’t going to work. She had transformed, she could never go home.

“You...you...” Her voice was a low growl, cracking from hurt and anger. It didn’t take a genius to know that she was preparing to attack, her entire body language reading that she was tightly wound and coiled like a spring. “You LIE! YOU KILLED HER! AND YOU WILL KILL ME!” Mitsuo jumped out of the way as the werewolf pounced, spinning on his heel and slashing at her arm. She let out a loud howl and turned at him again, her fur bristled and standing up as Mitsuo was weighing his options. She was almost as fast as him, which fortunately meant that he would be able to play keep away for a little while, but he was going to run out of magic power eventually...and he didn’t have that much longer on his Phase Shift spell. This was going to be interesting for sure...

Julius Seas
    Julius Seas

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Julius Seas 17th March 2021, 2:53 pm

WC
    672 words

TAGGED
    @Mitsuo

The legend of Zelda Breath of the wild ~ Labrinth:

Julius let out a sigh of relief once he heard confirmation from Mitsuo. Oh thank Neptune! Julius did grew anxious though when he heard that Mitsuo had found the search party cause he didn't tell him if he could see if they were alive or dead. Julius didn't bother asking cause he knew for certain Mitsuo pressed on ahead to the search party. You think they're still alive? Squable asked concerned. Only one way to find out my dear... Even though Julius did tell Mitsuo to hold his head high in this situation Julius couldn't help but feel anxious, sure those werewolves push overs but Julius and Mitsuo were both veteran wizards and Julius knew the hunters knew these woods from the back of their hands but were they prepared for the werewolves they just fought? Julius kept thinking to himself, what if these werewolves appeared only recently? It would explain that they weren't prepared for the sudden attack. Julius kept thinking and worrying until his train of thought got interrupted yet again with a face full of dirt due to him tripping over a root sticking out from the ground. Julius mate you really need to stop getting in your head so much and actually start to pay attention where you walk... Julius lifted his upper body up to look eye to eye with Squable. And you, my dear need stop getting your beak in my business before I actual start to clip your wings! Julius got up again and dusted of the dirt that was on him and proceeded to look for Mitsuo. With each pass Julius took he felt something vibrating inside his coat pocket. Julius reached out into his pocket and grabbed the golden bracelet he had picked up earlier. Oh right! I forgot I picked this up earlier, why is it vibrating so intense now? Earlier when Julius picked up the bracelet it was already vibrating but not as intense as it was now.

Persona 4 ~ I'll face myself:

After a while traversing the woods and making sure not to trip over any sticking out roots, Julius had finally reached a clearing and was met with a gore fest. In the clearing there were the remains of the hunters who had been brutally murdered and beheaded. Julius had to do his best not to start vomiting. Oi Julius! Look over there! It's Mitsuo! Julius looked into direction Squable was pointing at with his win and it was indeed Mitsuo being chased by another wolf. This wolf was even more dangerous then the wolves they had faced earlier since it could almost keep up by the intense speed Mitsuo was running at. We must hurry Julius or else Mitsuo is going to be dinner. Julius nodded and thought of an idea. Julius placed one of his hands on the ground. Water mines! Julius placed a number of water based mines in his vicinity and made it so Mitsuo could see them as well. Squable I'm going to ask something dangerous of you... You're still enchanted by Mitsuo's spell right? I want you to fly close to the wolf and distract the wolf away from Mitsuo and have them face me Squable nodded. Aye captain! Squable saluted Julius and flew with incredible speed towards the wolf. Hello there mate!How are you doing? Lovely weather we havin' ey? Do you come here often? Squable was zipping around the wolf like a mosquito and asking all these unnecessary questions, but it worked. The wolf was now distracted and Squable flew into Julius' direction. Oi bad and ugly I have something that might interest you! Julius held up the golden bracelet and the wolf was increasing it's speed, Julius started to charge his compressed water cannon. The wolf was really focused on Julius the wolf tripped one of the water mines and a water based explosion went of underneath ground and send the wolf flying into the air. Compressed water cannon! Julius unleashed his attack and it flung the wolf towards a tree. Alright finish them Mitsuo!

STATS

Words: 672
    Word count: 6775/7000
    water mines:
    Compressed water cannon:
    Abilities Used:
    Weapons Used:
    ivyleaf33 of FTRP

Squable:

Mitsuo
    Mitsuo

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Mitsuo 17th March 2021, 3:29 pm

MITSUO TAKAHASHI

0492 WORDS

7267 THREAD
    @Julius Seas
    Radioactive
    The young wizard, his sword in front of him, point towards his opponent’s face and left hand behind the blade ready to parry another weapon, weighed his options as the mother reeled from the attack he had hit her from. He would nick her several more times with his blade before smelling his allies approaching and beginning to run to somewhere where hopefully they could take advantage of the surprise they would have so that they could get an attack or two off. This would seem to work as he could hear them discussing a plan, assuming the lycan was a little too preoccupied with him to hear them, and then Squabble would fly between the mother and him, taunting it away. Mitsuo could see Julius casting spells, and he would smirk at this.

Well, he might be a bit immature, but at least he can handle himself...

He’d see the lycan fall into his trap, the bombs activating before tossing it into the air, when he would then hit it with one more attack. Mitsuo would see this and press the advantage, rushing forward at top speed and focusing wind magic into his right foot, jumping up high into the air as the wolf would come crashing down into the tree below. “SKY DRAGON’S CLAW!” he would bring the foot down, completely destroying the tree and ploughing the wolf into the ground as a result of the attack. He would frown, knowing that the woman would never be able to be the same and that she was a danger to everyone, and in one swift motion he would point his sword to the air, saying “Steelbreaker” and increasing the gravity around the blade itself as he would bring it effortlessly through the lycan’s neck, taking her head clean off.

He would take the body towards the pile of bodies making up the search party, frowning as he did so before using his wind magic to gather up the pieces of the tree he had destroyed, building a pyre around the bodies and igniting it, using his wind to quickly fan the flames and increase the blaze as he watched the bodies go up. “Julius, we need to stay here until the bodies burn. Lycanthropy is extremely dangerous and just because I removed her head doesn’t mean she can’t just get up again. I’ll remove the oxygen from the fire when it’s done, but we’re going to have to figure out what to tell that girl when we get back to her...”

He would watch until the bodies were sufficiently burnt, continuing to add wind to the blaze to increase the heat of the blaze. Once it was sufficient he removed the oxygen from the fire, causing it to go out, before heading back to tell the girl whatever story the two of them had come up with. No matter what that was, this wasn’t going to be easy...for any of them.

{Mission Complete|Exit Thread}

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 5:47 pm