Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A place to belong

Rowan
    Rowan

Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Vulcan
    Position : None
    Guild : Luminous Rose
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Relentless Luminescence
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

A place to belong  Empty A place to belong

Post by Rowan 9th March 2021, 6:07 pm

The sun was showered it's golden rays down a small and cozy town. An elderly couple looked up at their house listening to the rhythmic hammering coming from the roof top. The elderly woman called out "Ivan, dear.... would you like to come down for some lunch?" A tall young man peeked out from the roof top with a hammer in his hand.

"I am almost finished with the repairs Mrs. Greyson... I'll come down and join you two as soon as I finish this task" Ivan called out smiling almost as brightly as the afternoon sun. There was a certain cadence and flow in the way Ivan spoke, it was a clear indication that he did not come from Fiore. Truth be told, Ivan was indeed not from Fiore, in fact it had been a few weeks since Ivan had arrived to the mystical land of Tolgalen. The Greyson's were a kind elderly couple that happily took Ivan when they had found him camping at the outskirts of town. Ivan returned their kindness by helping out with the house and chores, he had spent the last few weeks repairing anything broken in their home. Ivan's diligence was easily seen, in the few weeks he had been there the house looked brand new.

The elderly couple had taken likening to the young man and even considered him to be surrogate son of sorts, Ivan grateful to the couples kindness, he too came to consider them as parental figure. With the Greyson's help Ivan was able to warm up to some of the other locals, on his spare time he would help those who needed help repairing damaged toys, gizmos, and trinkets. This made the Greyson house busier than usual, however the elderly couple enjoyed the company that Ivan brought.

One Ivan had finished repairing the leaking roof, Ivan climbed down from the room to join the elderly couple for lunch. Soon enough Ivan was enjoying a wonderfully prepared meal by the elderly couple. Together they looked as if they were family.

"Mr. Greyson since the roof is repaired, is there anything else you need help with?" Ivan asked eagerly before taking another bite from his meal.

"Well son.... you've been a great help to Rachel and I.... hell, you've fixed up everything in this old home of ours... but if ya still are lookin for some work to help out... there is an orphanage not to far a walk 'ere..." the old man replied back. Ivan paused, tensed up for a brief moment at the mention of the orphanage.  

"I-I see... I am not so good with children...." Ivan laughed nervously as he looked down at this plate meekly. Rachel noticed Ivan's change in his demeanor she smiled trying to ease Ivan's nerves.

"Ivan... you don't need to if you don't want to... George here was just suggesting. But... I'm sure they could really use your help, dear..." Rachel smiled as she reassured Ivan.

"Boy... I hear that the orphanage is owned by a kind, and beautiful young lady...if you're lucky you may run into her... maybe even charm her my boy!" George chuckled as he watch Ivan blush in embarrassment.

"George don't tease the boy... but I will say this... the young lady is quite pretty.... if you do decide to stop by there... just tell them the Greyson's sent you" Rachel laughed as she gave a playful wink.

"A-alright... I will stop by and see if they need any help" Ivan said meekly like a son embarrassed by his meddling parents. After chatting and spending some time with George and Rachel, Ivan packed up his tools and headed to the orphanage.

The walk didn't take too long, it was about 15 minute walk from the Greyson's house. Eventually Ivan arrived at the doorstep of the orphanage. He took a deep breath and mustered his courage before knocking at knocking at the door. "Erm...h-hello? T-the Greyson's sent me here to ask if you needed help fixing anything?" After knocking he, took out a small music box and a small screwdriver and began tinkering trying to distract himself from his nervousness...

@Aliannah
    Aliannah
    Aliannah

Omen Angel

Omen Angel

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Fan Art Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Omen Angel
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : Deniel
    Experience : 1,362,393

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Calling of Heaven and Hell
    Second Magic: Fallen Angel Take Over
    Third Magic:

A place to belong  Empty Re: A place to belong

Post by Aliannah 4th May 2021, 4:10 pm

Through The Soul
    Does the Power of Rebirth Lay

It had been a busy day. Honestly, saying busy would have been a bit of an understatement, it had been a storm of events the first thing in the morning. Aliannah hadn't expected an influx of children to the orphanage, but considering the war she really should have known. She had been running around tending to crying kids and counting and recounting the heads of the children that were now staying at the sanctuary.

There were more heads than beds. The blonde had tried her best to make sure that the orphanage had always more beds than they thought they needed, but the number of kids that were arriving thanks to the war were far more than she had expected. Taking in a deep breath the blond ran her fingers through her hair and pushed it out of her face, a sigh escaping her lips. She was honestly on the brink of tears, she was stressed and her heart hurt from seeing all of the kids that had to suffer losing their parents. She could do all she could, but there was no one in this would that would be able to replace their parents.

Her head fell slightly, the blonde strands of hair that she had just pushed out of her face falling back into their previous places. She couldn't show this side to the children, they were already on the edge of tears themselves and she had to be strong for them.

The angel took in a break and she raised her head, holding her breath slightly before releasing the breath and standing up from her crouching position. She had been busy all morning, taking care of the new children, feeding them hungry mouths and trying to find places for everyone to sleep. She was glad though that she had previously made a garden behind the kitchen so, it helped expand the budget that they now were once again pushing against.

She knew that she wouldn't be able to do everything on her own, find a way to make beds for the new kids cause it wasn't in their budget to buy new beds, perhaps she would be able to make bunk beds, that would help solve the space problem, they would have to add on an extension to the main house to fit all the new bodies, luckily some of the kids were able to say with some of the adults that were watching over the sanctuary, but there were new kids coming every day.

The knock at the door had the girl freeze in her spot, was it another couple of kids being dropped off by the government she wasn't sure she could taking more crying faces.

Aliannah braced herself as she put her hand on the knob of the door, opening the door with a weary look in her eyes and a brave face on.

She looked ragged, her hair messy with slight bags under her eyes from lack of sleep, it was evident that the blonde hadn't had much sleep in the last couple of days, yet despite this the girl glowed slightly, her heavenly magic seeping off her skin trying to heal her faster than she could destroy her own body.

But rather than teary eyed kids there stood a blond male who was tinkering with a music box, offering his assistance. Oh.

The woman visibly relaxed and slumped slightly against the door frame. "Thank Gods." She smiled slightly at the male and motioned for him to come in. "My name is Aliannah, we could absolutely use your help, I'll have to thank the Greysons later for sending you our way. How good are you with your hands?"

TAG: @Angel With A ShotgunWORDS: Post: 616 || Total: 616 ╳ NOTES: Hey Look I did it

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Rowan
    Rowan

Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Vulcan
    Guild : Luminous Rose

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Relentless Luminescence
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Rowan 18th October 2021, 9:18 pm

Ivan noticed one of the pins in the music box was bent and out of its alignment. “There’s the problem…” Ivan muttered to himself as he maneuvered the tip of his screw driver to bend the pin back to it’s place, but before he could remedy the problem the door swung open reveal the most beautiful woman Ivan had seen in his life. Ivan was so startled his hands fumbled about nearly dropping the music box. “Ah!” He was able to recover and snatch the music box before it could fall to the ground. He quickly shoved it along with the tools in his pockets which resulted some excess gears and spare parts hiding in his pockets to fall out. The slight clatter of the bits and pieces of metal and springs chimed as he awkwardly shoved his hands in his pockets trying to stop anymore from spilling out. He then realized he wouldn’t be able to introduce himself properly with a hand shake if he just kept his hands in his pockets.

Ivan pulled out his hands out of his pocket and low and behold a few bolts ands screws clattered as he offered his hand for a shake. “Uh… My name’s Ivan… I’m pretty good with my hands… although it may not look like it… hahaha…” Ivan stammered his introduction, his words tripping on each other as if his words were in a three legged race and the teammate his words were tied to was social anxiety. Even so Ivan tried to keep his composure as he gazed at the angel with his ruby red eyes. His light blond hair messily tumbling and swaying to the gentle breeze that passed by. His out stretched hands revealed it’s faint scars and prominent calluses giving a small hint of his his work ethic.

“How can I be of assistance?” Ivan tried to keep his cool, attempting to put on a confidant face. However, the slight blush on he tips of his ears betrayed him. Ivan noticed a few kids taking a peek from behind he angelic woman. Ivan couldn’t help but tense up just a bit, they looked so small and fragile. It made him anxious, he felt as if he was giant trying to enter a small doll house made of glass. Ivan shoved his worries behind the smile he put on his face in hopes to maintain some semblance of credibility.

“Uh… h-hey kids just here to help out.” Ivan said, his voice somehow managed to get past the lump in his throat. He tried to be friendly but his his tall looming stature seemed to have intimidated a few of the children. It was to be expected but Ivan couldn’t help but worry more, it seemed that his anxiety was reinforced at the sight of some the kids scampering away from the awkward giant before them.

Omen Angel

Omen Angel

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Fan Art Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Omen Angel
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : Deniel
    Experience : 1,362,393

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Calling of Heaven and Hell
    Second Magic: Fallen Angel Take Over
    Third Magic:

Post by Aliannah 3rd February 2022, 1:57 pm

Through The Soul
    Does the Power of Rebirth Lay

Blue crystal eyes flashed worriedly as the small gears and cogs fell to the ground. She quietly bit her bottom lip as she shook Ivan's hand before a shy smile began to grow across her face. "It's nice to meet you Ivan." Her hand was small in his and the rough skin of his fingers comparing to her soft one reminded her once again of the fact that her body was swiftly repairing itself despite all of the hard manual labor she had put into the orphanage. A sense of guilt ran briefly though her mind, so many people would have scars from this war that she wouldn't be able to heal.

Flashing back to the present the blonde smiled brightly as she quickly knelt to the ground and began to pick up the little pieces that were scattered across the group, gathering as many as she could within the immediate area around her before standing back up and extending her hand towards the taller male. "You dropped these. Though it does seem like you are good with your hands if you are able to fix something with such small items." Her head tilted slightly to the side.

Out of the corner of her eyes she could see the kids in the background and worried for just a moment that they might be scared of the tall male that stood in the doorway. but her worries slightly faded away as Ivan spoke softly to them and they nodded and continued to watch the two of them at the door, well at least some of them, a couple had run away, be it from being scared or no longer finding him interesting now that they knew his intentions. Aliannah's eyes glanced back up to the tall man and noticed the look on his face, her smile flickering a little before she shook her head slightly. "Don't worry too much about them. A lot of them have been through a lot lately, it's nothing against you. But most of the other kids will love you, they don't see a lot of other adults other than those who work here."

She shuffled out of the way of the door frame, a posture that was opening for Ivan to come into the orphanage. "Come in, I'll get you something to eat and drink and we can talk about what we can put you to work on." The angel smiled at the tall male before beckoning him in and to follow her down the halls of the orphanage which seemed to be larger inside than it was outside, it was clean and looked well sustained. She led him to a room that was on the other side of a large hall, something that could have passed for what was a large indoor play area. The room wasn't small, but was clearly a meeting room with a table in the center and a couple of cushioned chairs around it. There were a couple of bookshelves in the room along with a couple of decorative plants and a window that peered out across the handmade garden. "If you wait right here I'll be right back!"

TAG: @Ivan DragunovWORDS: Post: 528 || Total: 1144 ╳ NOTES: Ooooooo

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 3:59 pm