Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Era of Nessa comes to an end.

Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Starlight Maiden

Starlight Maiden

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Custom Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Idolize- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Haiku Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Supreme Grand Master [5000]- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Best GFX Artist Award- Player 
    Lineage : Vassal of the Cosmos
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 145
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 26,209

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Starlight Maiden
    Second Magic: Valkyrie Summoner
    Third Magic: Moon Goddess Slayer

The Era of Nessa comes to an end. Empty The Era of Nessa comes to an end.

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux 25th February 2021, 1:03 am

Hey guys,

As you may have noticed I've been on hiatus for quite some time now, I've been thinking about my relationship with ftrp and how much work it is for me. And recently my life has undergone some big changes that I really need to focus on. People don't realise how much work being a moderator or an admin is, or how much work goes on behind the scenes.

So I will be officially stepping down.

I hope the best for the current staff,  and even though I'm leaving I hope that you guys know that I love you and really appreciate the time I've had on the staff team.

I plan to stay on the magazine for the time being but I'll also be stepping down from the Dev team too.

As my parting request as Admin, I am going to ask the normal member base to just do your best to think of the staff as people. And just respect that you don't know how hard it is the be staff here, so when you belittle us or talk to us like garbage you are doing a massive disservice to this forum. Please try to treat staff a little better and be more mindful about just how much work they deal with just so you have somewhere fun to RP.

So yeah, please be good, and more importantly be nice to them kay?

I'm not leaving the site, but I'm going to continue my hiatus for the time being and return fully in March.

Thanks for having me,
    Nessa

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Era of Nessa comes to an end. 60582_s

Shen Kadokawa
    Shen Kadokawa

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Idolize- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- The Completionist- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Supreme Grand Master [5000]- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Tournament Participation Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow Hero- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have an Admin as a friend!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player-
    Lineage : Assassin's Shadow
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 505
    Experience : 3,283,767

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Infinite Arcana
    Second Magic: Vox Universum
    Third Magic: Disciple of War

The Era of Nessa comes to an end. Empty Re: The Era of Nessa comes to an end.

Post by Shen Kadokawa 25th February 2021, 1:07 am

The Era of Nessa comes to an end. Giphy

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho

The Ghost Slayer

The Ghost Slayer

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Pluto's Oathbreaker
    Position : God of Mettle
    Partner : Mythica
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Fairy Tail (GM)
    Cosmic Coins : 155
    Dungeon Tokens : 21
    Experience : 10,355

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Spirit Completion Magic
    Second Magic: Onmyōdō
    Third Magic: Second Origin

Post by Mura Kensho 25th February 2021, 1:14 am

;o;

Sad to hear you stepping down, but you've done such a great job as Admin. Thanks for your efforts for the site, Neffa. Wuv u 2.

The Era of Nessa comes to an end. AuRqiIG
    your heart as usual.

Themes:
    Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Reapers Touch
    Guild : N/a
    Cosmic Coins : 10
    Experience : 1,543,904

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Ancient Dragon Takeover
    Second Magic: Nightshade Slayer
    Third Magic: Dragon Contracting

Post by Kit Kerrington 25th February 2021, 1:52 am

Nessa you did a great job, enjoy retirement now ^^
    Vera Walden
    Vera Walden

Player 
    Lineage : Evil Angel
    Guild : The Rune Knights
    Cosmic Coins : 10
    Experience : 6,237

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Vera Walden 25th February 2021, 4:52 am

The staff really do a whole lot of work. It’s like another full time job, and when people are thankless about the work that gets put into the site, it does wear down mentally and physically on the admins. Thank you for having done your part so amazingly. You are appreciated.

The Era of Nessa comes to an end. Puglyfe6
    Kyran
    Kyran

Main Account- Get Married- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- A-Rank- Wanderer- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Unknown Powerhouse- Achiever- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Inner Presence
    Partner : Gaia
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : Sol
    Experience : 1,302,466

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Mystic Blood Beasts
    Second Magic: Flame God Slayer 2nd Gen
    Third Magic: Sky Demon Slayer 2nd Gen

Post by Kyran 25th February 2021, 4:55 am

All of your work has pushed the site into a better place. I'm sure many a member wouldn't be here without everything you've done. You deserve to retire knowing what you've done is deeply appreciated. Thank you for all your hard work.

aeluri
    aeluri

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Zodiac Key- Dark Guild Ace- A-Rank- Wanderer- Job Creator- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Unknown Powerhouse- Helper- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Monty Python- Shipped- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Taskmaster- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Villain- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Best GFX Artist Award- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Feline Sense
    Position : ULULU
    Guild : ⫸ Hidden Blades ⫷
    Cosmic Coins : 70
    Experience : 92,777

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Malefic Felines
    Second Magic: Sinister Arsenal
    Third Magic: Grimm

Post by aeluri 25th February 2021, 6:04 am

Nessa <3

Thank you for all that you've done as an admin. Truly, the immense passion and effort you've put into this site has bettered it in ways we couldn't have imagined two years ago. The heart you've given us and this site is admirable. I hope people really take to heart what you've said here. Staff work their butts off and deserve all our love and support!

We love you <3

The Era of Nessa comes to an end. 60637_s
    Fraag
    Fraag

Player 
    Lineage : Progeny of Arcanos
    Guild : Luminous Rose
    Cosmic Coins : 60
    Experience : 3,401,904

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Arcane Fate Magic
    Second Magic: Night God Slayer
    Third Magic: Relativity God Slayer

Post by Fraag 25th February 2021, 6:36 am

Thanks so much for all your sacrifices for the site, Nessa. For what it's worth, they are recognized by some of us, and highly appreciated. You have my profound respect.

Glad to know you're still around, in any case. Yay for that.

Ran
    Ran

Player 
    Lineage : Kingdom of the Dead
    Guild : Abyssal Fleet
    Cosmic Coins : 11
    Experience : 3,131,511

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Ran 25th February 2021, 8:15 am

dezzie!! i know that i really look up to u and will continue to do so regardless of whether youre a member of staff! i'm going to take your words to heart and definitely keep them in mind 💖 truly i really appreciate you not only what youve done for the site as a staff member but as a person and i hope that everyone sees staff in the way that you indicate because in the end staff members are just volunteers who are working their best to help everyone!!

thank you so much for putting in a great deal of hard work and ilysm!! its always really nice whenever ur around and that wont change no matter whether ur staff or not and u deserve a break :D

Althea
    Althea

Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Unknown Legend- The Completionist- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Solo Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Have an Admin as a friend!- Player 
    Lineage : Eater of Dreams
    Position : Shitposter
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : Mura Kensho
    Experience : 3,920

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Althea 25th February 2021, 3:35 pm

I can only imagine how draining doing staff work is, so just know that I appreciate all the hard work you've done up until now .w.

This site is almost unrecognizable from when I first joined, may that be through mechanics or the people mucking around. It's really crazy how much have improved. I remember when having a site event was super infrequent, and that's just the tip of the iceberg of all the stuff not just you but the whole staff team have worked on.

n e ways, uhm, ur hot spicy, ayo

Current date/time is 29th March 2024, 12:56 am