Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Haitus? Kinda but not really

Alicia Sinclair
    Alicia Sinclair

Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Position : None
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 2,368

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Gears of War
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Haitus? Kinda but not really Empty Haitus? Kinda but not really

Post by Alicia Sinclair 3rd February 2021, 9:08 pm

To whom it may it concern,

I just wanted to let people know that my activity maybe slowing down a bit. In theory I should be still quite active on the site but on Discord I may not be around as much. Some of you may know, I'm currently working full time and studying as a full time student as well. I was able to some how balance everything just barely but recently things are getting kind of crazy. I've recently been recommended to be promoted at work, meaning more responsibilities an what not, as such I've been assigned very important projects to the company I work for. I'm happy and thankful for these great opportunity but the last nail in the coffin was a sudden turn for my health.

I'm not going to go into too much detail, but due to medical issues a lot of my spare time will be now be taken up for frequent visits at the hospitals, and frequent medical procedures. I'm hoping I'll still be able to maintain my activity on the site so all my current threads should be still good. I'm fine for now and my condition is stable, as long as I keep up with my medicine and visits to the hospital I should be fine and dandy so no need to worry my friends lol

I'm just making this message just in case I may need to poof for awhile do to my complex schedule and situation I'm in, I'll do my best to stay active and pop in discord when I get the chance.

Thanks ahead of time for your patience, and I love you all UwU

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Haitus? Kinda but not really Siga1
    Digit v2
    Digit v2

Player 
    Lineage : Successor of Flame
    Position : None
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 50
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 2,502,666