Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

How do I even title this...?

Kyra Forte
    Kyra Forte

Player 
    Lineage : Lawmage's Word
    Position : None
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Mercury Arsenault
    Experience : 7,412

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lacrimatek Requip
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

How do I even title this...?  Empty How do I even title this...?

Post by Kyra Forte 8th January 2021, 5:21 am

Hey guys, it's been a while...

As some of you know, I went on an unofficial Hiatus due to work being a butt, with the intention of coming back. But the returning day just kept extending and extending and I've kept saying "I'll be back on [insert day here] to post" and it never happens. So I'm going to just make a decision here and now that I won't be back anytime soon.

As some of you may already know, I've been mentally struggling for the last 3-4 months or so. Everytime I think I'm getting myself together and feel ready to come back, I end up crashing and burning again, and letting you guys down to the point its started making me feel even worse as you have all been incredibly patient and awesome ever since this started hitting me.

I don't really know how to close this out if I'm being truly honest. I don't normally open up like this. I guess all I will say is that I don't want pity or sympathy. I don't know when or even if I'll be back again, as much as I want to say I definitely will. In the meantime, I'll keep on fighting and getting better.

Thank you for reading through this somewhat jumbled mess of words. Stay awesome guys and hopefully I'll be back sooner rather than later.

- Legzy

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Saraphina
    Saraphina

The White Queen

The White Queen

Administrator- Moderator- Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1 - Quality Badge Level 2 - Quality Badge Level 3 - Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Job Creator- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Lineage Making Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved! - Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage! - Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Blizzard's Frostburn
    Guild : Errings Rising - GM
    Cosmic Coins : 545
    Experience : 1,361,997

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Aspect of Divinity
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

How do I even title this...?  Empty Re: How do I even title this...?

Post by Saraphina 8th January 2021, 6:45 am

How do I even title this...?  Giphy

An official break is something we all need from time to time. Take all the time you need to feel better. The ftrp motto typically is Real Life First. (Then make ftrp fertile again too :3) We'll be here when you feel you're ready to come back again. <3

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Kyran
    Kyran

Main Account- Get Married- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- A-Rank- Wanderer- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Unknown Powerhouse- Achiever- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Inner Presence
    Partner : Gaia
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : Sol
    Experience : 1,302,466

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Mystic Blood Beasts
    Second Skill: Flame God Slayer 2nd Gen
    Third Skill: Sky Demon Slayer 2nd Gen

How do I even title this...?  Empty Re: How do I even title this...?

Post by Kyran 8th January 2021, 7:23 am

I think everyone understand the need to take time for yourself. Each of us has various issues and real life has a habit of throwing vicious curveballs. Take the time you need to heal, grow and feel better. If you decide to come back, we'll be here waiting to welcome you back.

Current date/time is 18th April 2024, 11:46 pm