Name: Hosrius Camnus
Special Characteristics: He has a long burn scar across the right side of his face from an old battle. He is also very outwardly and obviously alien.
Hosrius Camnus hails from the Capricorn X97 universe; which is an entirely different realm from the one where Earthland exists. He’s never been to this universe and is surprisingly curious about the intricacies that occur on Earthland, specifically the ones revolving around humanity. He is a quiet, calculating Jirian who often can be found cleaning his weapons or partaking in coffee in the local cafe. He doesn’t seem to mind the looks that he receives at his looks, as he is very openly not from the planet.
Hosrius is a mercenary and has no qualms about sharing that fact with people. While he is here for one job, he is open to taking on other opportunities to pass time as well as earn local currency. Despite his profession, he is rather soft spoken and straight forward, warm to people that introduce themselves and are willing to hold a friendly conversation. He operates solo most of the time, generally only branching out to participate in small groups of a maximum of three. He doesn’t do this out of any dislike towards other people but rather for maximum efficiency; he believes a smaller operating group can get a job easier and swifter than giant armies. He is calculated and well versed in tactics, capable of taking leadership easily and guiding others to success. But Hosrius also has no problem falling in line and working as a soldier, willing to accept that others sometimes know better than he.
Hosrius doesn’t enter battle with any sense of joy or excitement -- fighting is merely a part of his job. He moves to take down targets quickly and with as little outlier damage as possible. He is a constant professional and the last thing he needs is local authorities seeking him out for stray injuries from civilians. When he isn’t attempting to track his target, he attempts to learn more about the society he is visiting, exploring and educating himself on the local customs. The beauty of the world and the people within it, especially of the female variety, is not lost on him and those lucky enough to spend some time with him might even experience his flirtatious side.
- Money - Not many get into mercenary work because they enjoy fighting and killing, though a few are known for that. Hosrius completes his contracts for the sake of accumulating money and wiping away a debt that he owes.
- Coffee - A surprising new liquid that he discovered upon Earthland. The thick, uplifting drink provides vast amounts of energy and alertness without containing the terrible addictive nature of the galaxy’s more notorious drugs.
- Weapons - Hosrius is a man who enjoys a good gun or sword. Though he doesn’t claim to be any kind of inventor, he knows enough about firearms and melee weapons to identify properties and even fix most issues that may arise.
- Grubar Waxx - Perhaps his closest friend, which is a truly sad thing to say. Grubar is another mercenary whom Hosrius shares a friendly/non-friendly rivalry with. They’ve gone after plenty of targets at the same time and, even rarely, have joined forces.
- Lack of decorum - There’s something to be said about having a sense of pride and professionalism about one’s job. Hosrius believes that taking a contract is as serious as taking on an occupation and one should act as such. Being unprofessional is unbecoming and ugly.
- Senseless violence - Worse than lacking professional standards is the over enjoyment of carnage. Death and violence come with being a mercenary but reveling in the bloodshed is chaotic and disgusting.
- Grubar Waxx - While Grubar is Hosrius’ friend, he is also a rival. And Grubar is a lot more violent and disorganized than the Jirian. He does not enjoy the less professional bounty hunter and it has put them at odds on several contracts from the past.
- Clearing his debt - Hosrius has been working for a long time to wipe away the debt he owes. The target that he’s to take out on Earthland is meant to be his last job, the one that finally clears his ledger. Then he will finally be free from the chains of enslavement.
- Finding a purpose - Mercenary work is something that Hosrius is very good at but it isn’t what his heart desires. He knows that he wants something more out of life but he isn’t sure what. He’s hoping, once he’s free, he’ll be able to find what he wants to do with the rest of his time.
- Settling down - Hosrius doesn’t necessarily wish to find a wife and have children but in time, he’d like to find a place to call his home. Whether that involves a family is up to fate but until then, his goal to find a plot of land and build a house is one he eagerly looks forward to.
- Continued occupation - Hosrius isn’t what one would call a slave but he is indebted to some powerful people. He fears that he will clear his current contract and then be rewarded with another, citing fees or interest that hadn’t been mentioned before.
- Invading Species - The Jirian race isn’t in danger of invasion but plenty of other species are. Oppressive races such as the Nazru have eyed his homeworld for a long time and the idea of losing his race and home is a thought he can’t bear.
- Failure - So far, Hosrius has a one hundred percent clear rate on his contracts. The price to pay for failing to complete a contract is heinous and ever since he agreed to become a mercenary, he has feared what that punishment could be.
Hair Color: N/A
Eye Color: Pale blue
Skin Tone: Ashen
Tattoo Color: Blue