Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Curse Of The Cookie! (Zachary)

Zachary-Sirius
    Zachary-Sirius

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Zodiac Key- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Player 
    Lineage : Insight of the Cosmos
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 667,254

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Spirit Magic
    Second Skill: Arc of Cosmos
    Third Skill: Cosmic Dragon Slayer

Curse Of The Cookie! (Zachary) - Page 2 Empty Re: Curse Of The Cookie! (Zachary)

Post by Zachary-Sirius 19th December 2020, 9:58 am

Despite Aquila's sassy retorts, he was still one of his most reliable spirits if a bit mouthy. The way they acted, they were close friends now and Zachary had him around for years. At Menka's comment and greeting, Aquila flapped his wings lightly to her. "Nice to meet cha, foxy!" he greeted in his own way. At times Zachary wondered if the eagle was part parrot in how much of a chatterbox he was.

The offer of the cookie was nice and all, but Aquila just cocked his head at it and turned away. "Eh, no thanks. Got any mice or liver-snaps if you got em?" Aquila asked. naturally, eagles were carnivores by nature. They normally ate small animals or fish.

"You're incorrigible," Zachary sighed as he held the eagle on his arm. Changing the topic, he turned to the eagle. "I'd like to demonstrate Stellar Evolution to Menka here. Would you be up for it?" he asked.

An energetic caw came from Aquila. "Sure thing. Though I want a real treat later for it, eh? I been famished since Prometheus," he squawked.

Restraining his own embarrassment, Zachary lifted his arm up and cast Aquila up into the air. The eagle took flight and began to circle around the air above them. As he did, he began to explain him to Menka. "Aquila is one of my most versatile spirits. He normally uses wind magic , just one range attack but he also has extreme eyesight and reflexes to make him an excellent scout. Naturally, spirits like him do not have much in way of combat power," Zachary said as he held out his key for her to see. "But Stellar Evolution changes matters entirely. "

With that, he held the key out and up towards the flying eagle overhead. He focused, drawing on his own magic and the gate he summoned Aquila from. With that, he began. "O Gate of the Eagle, I call upon you. Open your threshold once more!" With his words, a magic circle appeared below him in the shape of a celestial star. The key also glowed as he began to use it to draw in the air. The drawing creates points of light, and he drew t hem into a shape-- the constellation of Aquila itself. Once he was finished, he slashed the key away, and the points of light, the stars of the constellation scattered and flew up towards Aquila. Those specks of light began to circle around Aquila as he flew in the air and stop into a hover as he let the lights surround him. With it, his form radiated light. "Fill this champion with your light! Shine, and transcend the spirit within! Aquila-- STELLAR EVOLUTION!!" Zachary cried with all his spirit.

The light surrounding Aquila flared brightly, consuming him in its light with a cry from him. However, the cry was one of excitement. As the light soon faded, new shape came to Aquila. His feathers were now laced with a darker hue but with starry energy laced into his body and wings. He now had armor surrounding the tips of his wings, talons and head, looking now like one would describe as a 'thunderbird'. That and he was now much bigger. Before he was no bigger than a regular eagle. Now, he looked large enough to carry Zachary and Menka on his back. Further, sparks of electricity began to dance off him with each flap of his now larger wings.

"WHOO!!! BABY! Large and fully charged! " Aquila cried, feeling energized by Zachary's magic.

Zachary smiled, glad that the evolution was successful. "The spell is different on each spirit, sometimes producing the same result, sometimes differently each time. Depends on the caliber or nature of the spirit done. It acts as a natural amplifier to their forms." Zachary explained.

WC: 641

Curse Of The Cookie! (Zachary) - Page 2 Empty Re: Curse Of The Cookie! (Zachary)

Post by Guest 19th December 2020, 1:10 pm

The vixen just laughed at Aquailla’s nickname for her, swishing her large tails in amusement. He definitely had a ton of personality although it was a shame that he didn't want her offering. So, rather than let her cookie go to waste, she’d instead offer it to Astral, knowing that he was sure to want to try it. Honestly, she was curious about the effects of her cookies and just what they could do and with such a willing consumer, perhaps she’d be able to try them out on her new starry friend? He seemed to appreciate them at least, which made her feel happy. To have a magic that could bring happiness to others was something that she’d only dreamed of up until now and to finally have it fulfilled caused her to feel nothing but joy.

Listening to Zach’s explanation, Menka would tilt her head curiously as he then set about transforming his spirit into a new and far larger form. It was a wonder to behold and her eyes widened with delight as the bright lights faded and she could see the spirit properly. Evolution was definitely a fitting name for the transformation. Aquila had the look of an ancient bird of legend now and the kitsune had no doubts that he’d be a tough customer for anyone who faced him in battle. Yet, what interested her most was the element that was sparking and charging all around him. It was the most delicious element of all and the one that she’d learned in the ins and outs about for so long. Lightning. Just the sight and sound of it naturally attracted her and she couldn’t help but wonder just how much voltage he could unleash with his powers.

“I can sense the increase in his magical power, that's for sure,” she commented, amazed by what she’d just seen, “I’m curious though about just how much stronger it makes him and I can’t help but want to feel his power for myself. Do you think he’d be willing to use some of that lovely lightning on me? I reckon that I should be able to consume it without any real trouble and perhaps I can show you a little something about how a Slayer’s magic works, assuming you haven’t already.”

Smirking, she’d then look Aquilla in the eye, “How about it, Big Bird? I’d love to have a taste of your magic.”

(406 Words)
    (11553 TWC)
    Zachary-Sirius
    Zachary-Sirius

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Zodiac Key- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Zachary-Sirius 20th December 2020, 11:57 am

Despite Aquila's pickiness for food, Astral was more than happy to take the cookie instead and nibbled on it. Since it was technically an 'oatmeal' cookie Zachary figured, that wouldn't make the little guy go bouncing off the walls later on.

Aquila's evolution was indeed flashy as intended and the large eagle hovered with large flaps of his wings in the air. Most outside the guild hall would probably be able to see them if they looked around the building.

Zachary was happy that Menka was impressed, but what surprised him was her request to have Aquila hit him with his lightning. Stellar Evolution enhanced the spirit used upon it. It either enhanced the powers they had or even gave new powers depending on the spirit's own nature. Since Aquila was the 'pet' eagle to Zeus in ancient myth, his stellar evolution took on the qualities of lightning, who carried the god's lightning bolts. Either way, it was something Aquila could do. Still, Menka wanted to experience it first hand? The power in Stellar Evolution amplified a spirit's power to S-rank potential!

"Um, are you sure?" Zachary asked, suffering a small bit of doubt.

Aquila wasn't sure why she wanted it, but he wasn't about to refuse the lady. "ARRK! You got it, toots! Just don't say we didn't warn ya!" Aquila cried as he flew up high and a clap of lightning shot around him with the beat of his wings. Azure lightning-sparked up around him.

Zachary looked shocked as he saw the attack charge. "No, Wait--!!" Zachary cried but was too late.

Aquila shot a brilliant and powerful bolt of azure lightning down from him and right towards Menka, willingly awaiting the feedback.

WC:286

Post by Guest 20th December 2020, 12:32 pm

The kitsune could feel the strength of the attack before it got anywhere close to reaching her but that didn’t change her method of dealing with it. It was still lightning and such was her desire for the element that she simply opened her mouth, consuming the bolt and feeling the full effect of it as it travelled down her throat. A mighty attack indeed and she coughed and sputtered for a few moments as her Slayer ability did its work, channelling the raw force of the attack into nourishment and boosting her own affinity for her element. After the initial struggle, the vixen would then steady herself again. A swish of her tails would release a few sparks of electrical energy, a visible sign that she’d been successful although she made a note to herself not to do that too often, at least until her powers had advanced a little more. Still, she’d got what she’d asked for and damn, his lightning tasted great.

“Mmm, not bad,” she teased, her crimson eyed orbs briefly turning yellow, as they tended too whenever lightning was involved. “It’s been a long time since someone’s hit me with a bolt that strong, not that I’m complaining. You sure know your element, Aquila. There’s something a little odd about it though. Tell me. Where does your lightning come from? Yours seems to have a little extra spice to it that I’ve never tasted before. You’re not an ordinary eagle, are you?” No, there was something else. An after-taste that she couldn’t quite describe and as she took a closer look at his current appearance, there seemed to be an ancient warrior look to him. Perhaps it had something to do with that?

Coughing again for a moment, she’d briefly shake her head, feeling a burning in her throat by the ferocity behind his attack. Turning to Zach, she’d then say with a chuckle, “I think I underestimated him a little there. I know that I wouldn't want to fight him when he’s serious and if that goes and if all your other spirits are as strong as me then that goes for them too.” His evolution magic was definitely strong and she reckoned that she might be tasting Aquila’s spell for quite a while. On the bright side, it wasn’t a bad after-taste as such and if anything, being hit by the eagle’s spell only made her feel more energised. Her element always did that to her, a sensation that magnified tenfold if she ever tapped into her Force stage. It turned her into a passionate, lust filled maniac if she was truthful with herself although Kyuken sure hadn’t complained the last time she’d used it.

(453 Words)
    (12292 TWC)
    Zachary-Sirius
    Zachary-Sirius

Character Sheet

Post by Zachary-Sirius 20th December 2020, 10:34 pm

The zap of lightning struck hard with a flash of azure-- but was soon faded by how Menka had consumed the lightning as if it was a string of spaghetti. She was confident and appreciated the snack. At the question of Aquila, the eagle merely fluttered in the air. "Ehhh... I'm pretty impressive, I know. You ain't seen nothing yet, sweetheart. " he cawed, though out of self-interest rather t han flirting.

Zachary rolled his eyes at his eagle's constant ego. "Like I said, he is actually a wind spirit by nature. Stellar Evolution made him this way based on his legend or type. " he explained. "However, he is also Aquila. You know the fabled messenger and pet to Zeus in old myths. There is a reason why the zodiac and constellations are b ased off old myths. It's why I study them."

While the idea of a sparring with her was fun, it was not an idea Zachary was ready to entertain. Especially with his spirits. He didn't want to take them for granted like that. "Aquila is actually one of the lesser spirits, so yeah there are stronger spirits I have out there."

A spark of electricity shocked through the air. "Hey! Quit ruffling my feathers, Z!" Aquila sqwaclked angrily.

Zachary shrugged and Astral jumped at the loud clap of thunder he made. "Sorry! Anyway point being, the goal was to give new power to spirits many would dismiss as 'weaker' or 'inferior'. I pity any other summoner who would think that about the spirits I use." he said with beaming pride.

WC: 266

Post by Guest 21st December 2020, 6:37 am

Menka snorted with laughter at Aquila’s response to her compliment. He clearly had an ego the size of a mountain although he did give him a kind of charm that she appreciated. Better too much personality than not enough in her opinion and if Zach’s other spirits were as...well...spirited as Aquila then she could see herself getting on well with most of them. Saying that, it wasn’t as if the large eagle was all talk and as the kitsune felt his spell travel through her, she had to admit that she wouldn’t mind being struck again by his magic at some point. His magic tasted fantastic and she could feel her own magical reserves going up by the moment. Such was the benefit of her magic.

“Maybe one day you can show me what you’re really made of then,” she laughed, “I wouldn’t mind getting another taste of your wicked bolts.”

Zach’s explanation regarding where Aquila’s magic came from made sense and explained the unique taste, “Oh! It’s god magic! No wonder I couldn’t recognise the texture of it. I’ve got to admit that I’ve never eaten a spell of the gods before.” She couldn’t help but ponder about just how many mythical spirits that Zach had contracts with and it actually spurred her imagination a little. Myths and legends had never been her forte as such but in a way, she was kind of of one herself. There were those that she’d met in the past who’d thought that her kind were just a myth. A playful creature who liked to ensnare the hearts of those she met and consume their essence. In fairness, that wasn’t entirely false although it wasn’t a person’s essence that Menka usually ended up consuming…

The clap of thunder was a little unexpected although her only reaction to it was a twitching of her ears. She couldn’t help but reach out and take the frightened Astral into her arms though noticing his reaction to it and did her best to soothe his worries. “Don’t worry, little guy, it’s alright,” she said soothingly, cradling the little star against her ample bosom.

Zach’s view on his magic was quite heartening to the vixen and she nodded her head in agreement, “After being on the receiving end of Aquaila’s attack, I can say that this magic of yours had done that. He for sure isn’t weak and I think that dedicating so much time into boosting the powers of some of your...still growing...spirits is a noble cause.” She could have used a term like weaker to describe Aquila’s status or rank but she didn’t want to offend the eagle. Menka wasn’t a summoner of course but she’d like to think that if she was, she’d try and value all spirits the same, as she was sure that Zach did. They were all part of the team, right?

(481 Words)
    (13039 TWC)
    Zachary-Sirius
    Zachary-Sirius

Character Sheet

Post by Zachary-Sirius 23rd December 2020, 10:23 am

Zachary blushed again, sensing another hidden meaning as Astral fluttered around and giggled at Aquila's lightning flashes. "Eh, Celestial magic if you want to get technical, but it doesn't matter. " Zachary brushed off. "But thank you. I am proud of it. It is my original spell. "

He as very proud that he could impress his fellow members with his magic, as he still felt this magic was still young. He had much to learn as well. At that point, Aquila flew in the air and soon drew closer. As he descended, his form changed-- shrinking in size and the glow of light that had formally gave his power fled-- returning the eagle to his standard size. He soon perched himself on Zachary's shoulder, where he could remain in the conversation close to his friend and master.

"Eh, I know I'm awesome. Amazing even!" the eagle boasted, earning a look from Zachary that said 'please spare us'. "But Zachary is a great wizard in my book. We're lucky to have em."

Accepting the compliment, Zachary focused on Menka as Astral fluttered nearby with them. "Yeah, well either way I still have much to learn. Though I am experienced with the guild, I am still growing as a wizard. I want to become an accomplished one and really grow as one. It's a little vain but I wanted to be a wizard ever since I was little, so this is a practice I want to become well known in. I don't plan to come to a Wizard Saint or anything, but I do want to make my mark in the wizarding world, you know?" he said.

Atral added with an excited cheer. AYE!! he cooed, showing his support for Zachary.

Menka could likely tell that Zachary had much potential. He soon reached out a hand to shake her hand, showing his trust and friendship. "I do hope we get along together. Next time we do a job, let's do our best." he said with a smile.

WC: 337

Post by Guest 23rd December 2020, 11:14 am

The eagle had an arrogance about him that Menka just couldn’t stop smiling about. She’d always been the same around the egotistical types. The kitsune just had a certain affection for those who were confident in themselves and who they were. It was a state of mind that she tried to maintain herself although her first few days among the halls of the guild had opened her up to quite a few new traits that she never knew she had. It was kind of scary in a way to have lived for so long but having been completely unaware of parts of her own nature. Still, she could explore them now, with the help of her guildmates. The vixen wasn’t a hero as such and to say that she was the bravest or most noble person in the world just wasn’t true. She was selfish, greedy and lusted over everyone who caught her eye but that was simply who she was and to her credit, it had got her this far. Besides, Fairy Tail weren’t the Rune Knights or anything and there was nothing saying that she had to become a saint or anything. Kyuken had said it himself. She could still be the playful trickster that she’d always been. Only now, she had a place to call her own.

Zach’s desire to continue growing as a mage was admirable although Menka had a suspicion that he was selling himself short. His powers were far stronger than hers and although she wasn’t an expert in ranks or anything like that, the vixen assumed that he must be pretty high up the tree. Causing a slayer to cough and splutter while eating their element was a pretty rare occurrence and it said a lot about Zach and Aquila’s power that they were able to do so. Thinking about it, she couldn’t remember it happening before and that was going back to her days when training under her mother. Nakina had never been gentle with Menka and the young vixen had, from an early age, become used to devouring the lightning of powerful beings. It was as simple to her as breathing now and during her encounter with the creature that she and Mura had encountered, the Guildmaster had seen that first hand. Lightning was Menka’s domain.

Yet, that was not her only domain now, thanks in no short part to Zach and Astral. They’d helped her to master a second element and allowed her to reach a new level of strength. Hybrid Slayer. In truth, she’d never thought too much about becoming one but now that she was, the brunette couldn’t help but feel a tingle of pride. What would her mother say when and if she found out? No doubt she’d scoff at the idea of her becoming a slayer of cookies but she was always a grumpy bitch anyway. In fact, Menka actually took pleasure in the idea of sticking two fingers up at her kin and that thought caused her to ponder if perhaps she could ingest another lacrima? Was there a limit to how many she could consume? It was something to ponder.

As Zach reached out his hand in friendship toward her, Menka would gently take it in hers, shaking it delicately. “I’m sure we will and perhaps I’ll be able to show you a few tricks of mine too.”

Another double entendre? Of course it was and the fox chuckled to herself in amusement. Zach was so easy to tease and Menka knew that she was going to have a lot of fun with him and his merry band of spirits. Where would they end up? Who would they find themselves fighting? Well, those were questions that would be answered another time. For now, Menka was just happy to have made another group of friends.

One thing was for sure though, she'd never look at a cookie the same way again or any other sweet looking treat.

(663 Words)
    (Final WC: 14035)

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 2:39 am