Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Decking the Hall (Bastila)

Sakura Kisagami
    Sakura Kisagami

Player 
    Lineage : Eternal Winter
    Position : None
    Guild : Hidden Blades
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Diana Winchester
    Experience : 878,360

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Lucky Rainbow
    Second Magic: Winter Wonderland
    Third Magic:

Decking the Hall (Bastila) Empty Decking the Hall (Bastila)

Post by Sakura Kisagami 30th November 2020, 9:22 am

Today seemed to be like any other seemingly normal day. The holidays left her some time to be home with her mother and out of both the Guild business and even her idol career for the most part. She’s done a little bit of a couple wishful messages over Lacbook to her followers and all wishing them a nice holiday, but otherwise she spent it like a normal girl for once. Most nights were just peaceful times sitting on the couch or in her room reading a book. Some nights were spent cuddled up beside her mother under a couple blankets for movie marathons. Just normal activities that she’d missed for one reason or another, but now being able to enjoy them was very copasetic when the gloomer days rolled around. Some of them she couldn’t help herself to feel. Every so often a nightmare of waking up in this spirit form to end up beginning to go through this ordeal once again. But, she was reminded she had grown beyond that these past couple years. She wasn’t sure if she could get beyond it fully, but it was more of a goal these days.

The door to the house opened up, the sun barely over the horizon at this time as well. A strange time being open for some businesses, but she came in with little resistance. Her hands were full of items, but thankfully she’d had Russet along for the trip with her and he was always a helpful little cub. In one hand, she had held onto a couple of hangar hooks sticking out from black garment bags. The bags were draped over her back and shoulder, and rather long to be honest. She wondered what her mother had from the dry cleaners that was so important to grab so early in the morning. However, the morning wouldn’t be so bland! In her other hand, she held a cardboard cup holder with a pair of cups filled with coffee from her mother’s favorite coffee place. How was she not supposed to know it? She watched her drink from this small business in Rose Garden for years, plus being an information gathering kind of person ever since she was part of Black Rose, it wasn’t hard to keep track of this.

”Mumsie!~ I’m home!~” She sang into the four walls of the house, smiling happily. ”I picked up the dry cleaning and I grabbed us something to drink too while I was out. Are you still upstairs?” Sakura, continued on, headed up the steps of their home and making her way to her mothers room when she would stop at her own, hanging the bags on the door frame and walking into her own room. ”Here you go, Russet. I’m telling you, you’ll love these rose berries. They’re tart at first, but turn sweet as you chew them.” Pouring in a good half of a cup into a bowl for the cub, she gave him a little petting before moving to her original destination with the bags in hand once again and opening the door to Bastila’s room. ”I swear if you’re still asleep, I will spill water on your face~” The slayer joked, hoping she didn’t just go out for nothing.

544 words
    544 total thread count

Last edited by Sakura Kisagami on 3rd December 2020, 1:13 pm; edited 3 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Charlotte Chesterfield
    Charlotte Chesterfield

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Christian Minecraft Server- Achiever- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Motor City Rush- Player 
    Lineage : Mask Of Lethe
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 1,050

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Arachnea Magic
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Decking the Hall (Bastila) Empty Re: Decking the Hall (Bastila)

Post by Charlotte Chesterfield 1st December 2020, 5:32 am

“You would as well, would you not?” Chuckled the statuesque blonde, who thankfully was already awake and making her bed. Ever since the encounter at her ex’s mansion, Bastila had slept better than she had in years, now that she had that horrible burden off of her shoulders. She felt so more comfortable with herself and the world around her, with the fear that had once run so rampant had gone. The takeover mage could be herself again and finally share the quality time with Sakura that they had both been robbed of during her daughter’s early years. Everything had seemed to have gone just right lately and the elder Kisagami seemed to have a joyful glow around her that had never had before. It was bliss.

There was another reason for her happiness too and it just so happened that the source of it picked that moment to fly in through her open window. Faeya, her majestic companion and the one who had saved Bastila from her misery all those years ago, had returned and simply refused to leave the elder Kisagami’s side. They had become inseparable in the short time they had been reunited and the blonde could not have been happier. Faeya was as gentle a creature as you could possibly find and as she took a seat on a chair in the corner, she would then start to swing sweetly, sharing in her mistress' joy, such was the depth of their bond.

Smiling at her cheerful feathered friend for a few moments, Bastila would then turn to her daughter, her face lighting up even more at just not the dry cleaning but the coffee as well. “Now how did you know about my favourite coffee place?” She jokingly asked, not surprised in the least that she had been found out. Now that they were both in the guild, she had at least a little more know-how into her daughter’s side job and judging from the state of her father when Bastila had run into him, she was certainly effective. Speaking of him, that was a topic that she felt would need to be brought up again sooner rather than later. Sakura needed to know the truth of his demise and there was only one person who could. Was it wrong that Bastila took such satisfaction from his death? Perhaps but it was how she felt regardless.

Approaching her daughter, Bastila would gently take the dry cleaning from Sakura and hook them to the back of her bedroom door. “You are a lifesaver for going out so early to fetch these. We would have been a little stuck otherwise.” There was a certain emphasis on the word we but for the moment at least, she did not say anything else about it. Ever since she had joined the guild and had gained access to its resources, Bastila had become rather more bold about certain things and far more reluctant to let opportunities go by. Tonight would be no exception, with any luck.

(506 Words)
    (506/2000 TWC)

Last edited by Bastila Kisagami on 3rd December 2020, 1:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Sakura Kisagami
    Sakura Kisagami

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Sakura Kisagami 3rd December 2020, 1:07 pm

A low chuckle and a shaking of her head came from the blue haired girl as she slid on into her mother’s room. She set the two garment bags on a door frame and then watched the elder Kisagami take her drink from the holder. As she had done the same with her own drink, she watched as a brightly colored Phoenix had flown in through the window and into the room and landed onto a chair in the corner. She had watched this Phoenix with a very big curiosity as to where it had come from and why her mother seemed to be so fak about a mythical bird sitting in her room. In fact, she didn’t even seem to take a surprise or notice in the bird having arriving. She could easily conclude that this Phoenix was very free to move about in and out... but why? Though, her attention changed as her mother joked about a question pertaining to her knowing how she knew the blondes favorite cafe. ”I’ve been doing this for a while~ I can read people fairly well, even when they want to hide something... except you. You’ve been a whole different read since I first saw you enter the room.” She had left it vague, knowing the woman would pick up on where she’d been hinting towards.

”Anyway, I have two questions for you.” Sakura had asked, leaning against the dresser and her eyes flickering to the Phoenix and then back to the entryway thinking more on her small fox companion. ”Whats the deal with the Phoenix? Don’t get me wrong, they are gorgeous, but I’m very thrown off by it being here.” Then, her attention turned to the garment bags before it came to her about what she could possibly be having to have picked them up for. ”Wait... are these outfits for the festival in town today?” An elated look of surprise and excitement came to her face. She wasn’t sure what was happening yet, however she was extremely mixed emotionally on how to be with it. On one hand she was happy, but the other she felt some animosity towards the holidays. One present she had waited nearly her whole life for... and it still wasn’t exactly what she wished. Except one. She did get to see her mother happy again and genuinely at that. It still made things bitter for her and frankly she knew the elder Kisagami held her own sour feelings over the topic as well.

419 words
    963/2000 total words

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Charlotte Chesterfield
    Charlotte Chesterfield

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Christian Minecraft Server- Achiever- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Motor City Rush- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Charlotte Chesterfield 3rd December 2020, 1:48 pm

The blonde rose an eyebrow as Sakura noted the change in her demeanour but did not say anything for the moment, preferring to wait for the right moment to bring it up. Did she want to bring the topic up today when there was so much fun to be had? In truth, she was uncertain as to how Sakura would even take the news. Bastila had always been so wary of mentioning him to begin with and actually asking her daughter about her own feelings towards him or more accurately his absence was a question that she had always dreaded being asked. Yes, the confrontation that they had both had with her ex’s samurai thug had opened things up quite a lot and every word that Bastila had said regarding her ex husband had been one hundred percent true. Yet, she was still unsure as to how her daughter would react to the news that he had been killed by Bastila herself. Urgh. Even now she was still hiding things and that thought left a slight dent in her happy aura.

“This is Faeya,” she said in answer to her daughter’s first question, “She was the creature who blessed me with my magic when I needed it the most. I prayed to that statue in the centre of town and she appeared before me. I had never expected to see her again but it seemed that after completing my last mission, she was adamant about staying with me permanently. I believe that she sensed that I had finally gotten over my fears that have plagued me for so long and the joy that I have felt since was what brought her back to me.” As Bastila spoke, Faeya would take wing and come to sit on the elder Kisagami’s shoulder, as if she were confirming her mistress' words. “We are bound to one another now, no matter how far apart we are.”

“Well, there goes my surprise,” she chuckled, as Sakura piped up about the dry cleaning. “I just thought that perhaps we could spend a little quality time having a look around there today. I know that this time of year has been painful for both of us over the years but maybe now we can start making some happy memories, yes? There is no one around to make us feel miserable any more.” That last sentence was spoken in such a way to give Sakura the answer that she sought. No more hiding.

(416 Words)
    (922/2000 TWC)
    Sakura Kisagami
    Sakura Kisagami

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Sakura Kisagami 18th December 2020, 11:16 am

Sakura became a bit enthralled in the bit of a backstory spun for her by her mother. She couldn’t help but look on to the Phoenix in the corner while she told it. There was always this slight twinge in her mother’s voice when she spoke truth’s, specifically more personal or greatly emotional ones. It was something she’d picked up as a child when they would try to go to hospitals or trials for her condition. It wasn’t something fabricated by a grifter or anything of the like. No, this was a genuine story and it’s what kept her attention locked onto it. ”Was this something that happened before I had left for school or was it this during that time?” She asked suddenly, curious to know how long she’d had this pact and hid it. Maybe she was much more cunning than she gave her credit for, but that all depended on her answer.

Her eyes lit up a bit as she heard the spoiling answer to her question. ”Really!?” Her tone was like an excited child, bursting out the question so suddenly. She didn’t anticipate the idea, but it was great to see they had some plans after all. It had been years since they did something together over these holidays given their past. This year felt much different though. The urban festival showed her that much would be true to say the least. Besides, having confronted a bit of her demons, there was a new feeling of relaxation in her persona now. Excitedly, the idol reached for the garment bag labeled with a tag that had an S written on it. ”W-Wait a second...” Something clicked in her head and she turned around in a pause of opening her bag. ”Did... you find him?” There was a look of surprise, but also a slight bit of fear. Did she maybe discover she’d gotten to him first? Well... this was a souring day of fun already.

328 words
    1291/2000 word total

Charlotte Chesterfield
    Charlotte Chesterfield

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Charlotte Chesterfield 18th December 2020, 12:29 pm

“It was just before you left for the academy,” Bastila replied, her gaze briefly turning to the bird on her shoulder, receiving a nod of approval in return from the intelligent bird. “I have always thought that things started to turn for the better when I met her and considering where we are now, I think that it is a fair assumption. My career as a mage did not start until after you had headed off to school and it was only then that I truly became confident with my new powers.” Should she have told Sakura back then about what had happened? Yes but there was nothing she could do about it now.

The blonde smiled as her daughter almost dove for her newly dry cleaned outfit, feeling overjoyed to see her act in such an excited way. Faeya had a rather bright look in her eyes too, mirroring that of her owner. After so much pain, it brought the elder Kisagami true happiness to see Sakura act like a child. Her daughter had been robbed of so much of her childhood by her condition and Bastila would always regret that but she would at least try to make up for lost time.

However, the takeover mage would then sigh as Sakura’s attitude changed, her tone of voice containing just a quiver of fear. Bastila cursed herself mentally for being so tactless with her words regarding Donovon. She had hoped to simply reassure Sakura, not cause her any further distress. With a sigh, she would walk over to her daughter and crouch, looking her daughter in the eye. “I found him and I finished the job that you started, Sakura. He is gone and so is that sword wielding fool who we met at the last event we attended..”

Standing up again, she would then take her own dry cleaning from the hook and looked down at her daughter once more with a smile, “Now let us put that messy business behind us and have some fun.”

-An awful lot of fussing later-

The festival was absolutely beautiful on the eyes and blonde’s crimson coloured orbs lit up as she surveyed their surroundings. The locals had done an amazing job of making the place look lovely and she was somewhat eager to try some of the many activities herself. Everyone around her seemed to be filled with joy and happiness which brought a smile to her face. There was so much to experience and there were a few moments where the elder Kisagami felt a little overwhelmed. The festival was as traditional as you could imagine which was frankly not what the Kisagami’s previous holidays had been like. After so long, they could finally experience what a real Christmas was like.

A tall male on a loud speaker phone would suddenly shout, “Ladies and gentlemen! It is now time for the tree decoration contest! If you all would please come forwards and choose a box, we will get under way in moments!”

“Sounds like fun!” Bastila chuckled, leading her daughter towards the activity whether she liked it or not.

(521 Words)
    (1443/2000 WC)
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 18th December 2020, 12:29 pm

The member 'Bastila Kisagami' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Decking the Hall (Bastila) OdAaNwh
    Sakura Kisagami
    Sakura Kisagami

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Sakura Kisagami 24th December 2020, 7:33 am

How should she had responded to this? So in the year or so she spent away, her mother honed these abilities of hers and then hid them away? Well... considering all that the idol had done before, she had no right to be upset in any way with how her mother hid away this secret. Perhaps she didn’t ever intend to use them? Just to take the blessing Faeya gave her and use it to enjoy her life with her daughter. It was a lot to consider and think of even, but she didn’t think it to be much of a problem. Instead, she smiled and seemed a bit elated to see that even in the time she was gone, at least she wasn’t going stir crazy with worry or fear. ”Well, I guess it’s good that I didn’t get hurt over there, right? I might have had mama bird swooping in from the skies to burn the school to ashes.” She had to laugh a little, making the bird puns purposely to add a bit of a tension breaker if one was even there.

There was a moment of silence after Bastila brought up the answer to having found her father. It seemed not only did she, but she instantly knew that she had started on something. Leaving him brutally injured, no help around alive to do anything at that time, there was a wonder of if he told her before he was killed or if she guessed, but her hand left the zipper of the bag. The surprised look on her face turned into a cold look. It was easy to show she still harbored resentment and now she had no chance to reclaim that. ”I wanted him to suffer... he deserved to for what he did to us. I don’t know what drove you to need to kill him, but I’m curious to know how it all began.” She stopped and then her eyes shifted from her mother to that of the bag. Breaking that stare brought her to recollect her thoughts and from there, let off a sigh. ”Right, maybe after the event. Today is about us having fun. And of course, you’ll know my story soon enough too.”

-later, inside town-

Today felt like it was a more joyful day than it had in the past. Before, she just felt this overwhelming sadness and envy that it drove her to tears some days. Watching other kids decorating trees, placing ornaments upon them had been something she’d always done, but every single year her ability to do so dwindled until she couldn’t even muster the strength both mental and physical to do it. It was one of the more resentful parts of the season. But, even in the worst of times, her mother found at least some way to make it better, or at least tolerable. As they had come to the festival, they found themselves before a tree decorating contest and her hands were trembling, truthfully. That lingering feeling and the emotions welling up from the past years haunted her mind, but this time was different. But why couldn’t she get passed it? It led her to pick up a box and move to a tree with her mother, opening it up and then pulling out the first item; a normal sphere shaped ornament.

A rear shed from her eyes while she stared into this ornament. The box was nothing too ornate. It seemed like just an ordinary assortment of items, but there was much more to it for her. And then, with trembling hands she reached out and placed the first one onto their tree. Every second she took felt like minutes and her heart was racing with every emotion running into her mind until the hook hung onto the tree. All the while, she looked distraught for sure, worried and upset all in the same breath.

653 words
    1944/2000 total

Charlotte Chesterfield
    Charlotte Chesterfield

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Charlotte Chesterfield 24th December 2020, 8:13 am

There were many abilities that Bastila had gained from her bond with Faeya and one that she rarely even considered was that of empathy. It was both a blessing and a curse sometimes, allowing her to sense the emotional state of those around her. Not that she truly needed it here, as the body language of her daughter was as clear as day. Bastila sighed slightly as she began to decorate the tree herself, occasionally glancing over at Sakura, her expression changing from joy to something far more sombre. Christmas had always been so difficult and although Bastila had always tried to make the festival as pleasant as possible for the pair of them, the effort it had taken every year was immense. There were years where the blonde had never wished to celebrate at all, a feeling that she was sure that Sakura probably felt too but even in those periods, she had always attempted to regardless.

The weakness of this particular ability was that the emotions of others tended to affect her and as Bastila felt the waves of unhappiness pulsing from her daughter, the blonde’s movements slowed, her own unhappy memories returning to the forefront of her mind. It was a painful sensation emotionally and Bastila was slightly unprepared for the magnitude of them. She began to recall her own darkest moments, which caused her to shake her head in an attempt to get them out. She was beyond this now. Her fears and doubts had been removed with the death of her husband. There was nothing to worry about any more. She could not be ruled by these emotions any more and the blonde briefly quivered, a physical reaction to her trying to regain control of herself.

Placing an ornament on the tree, Bastila would then pause with the decorating and return to her daughter, placing a hand gently on her shoulder. “Sakura? Are you OK?” A stupid question no doubt but the blonde asked it nonetheless. “If it is too much then we can always just return home. It is up to you, Princess.” In an attempt to try and reassure her daughter, the blonde would release a warm aura around them both, trying to help ease her daughter’s worries.

(376 Words)
    (1819/2000 WC)
    Sakura Kisagami
    Sakura Kisagami

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Sakura Kisagami 24th December 2020, 9:29 am

Was she ok? That was such a ridiculous question that it drove her mentally up a wall and got her body shaking. She took in a deep breath of air as she let the ornament go sitting on the tree and then looked to her mother. The tears were streaming down her face. They had been since the moment she placed the first ornament on the tree. For her it held several important things to her. One symbolized the ability to move on. That she was able to decorate herself to make others happy, and her chance to do so with this tree to make herself happy brought about a feeling of joy. But it brought much more disparity than it did joy. All those years, her entire childhood brought with some that she felt as though she never wanted the season to exist at all. But what was she to do? She was here to celebrate, but couldn’t help herself but be flooded by emotions of this time that she long thought died.

”Y-Yes and no....” She tried to reach down, her hands still shaking while she picked up a small rope of tinsel and lightly began to walk around the tree, lining around the tree, making sure to constantly be moving upward until it stopped by the top of the tree. ”I can’t seem to help it after all these years... I still... I still hate this time of year. But, I just love being able to be normal about it for once.” Her voice tried to keep calm. It was hard. She wanted as much to encase this tree in ice and leave as much as she just wanted to curl up in a corner and ball her eyes out. Maybe some day she could put this behind her. She thought today was it, but apparently it wasn’t. She was only thankful to have someone to lean on.

”And I thought we could end this tree the right way.” Holding out her hands, ice began to form at her cupped palms. It formed a hollow base and as it rose in height, it began to form something. Before one could know it, the letter ‘K’ was attached to it. ”I want to put this up there with you. Let this year show that we will work together to leave the past where it belongs.” Sakura explained, taking the piece in one hand and smiling behind still leaking eyes. She wasn’t the only one suffering and she had to remember that always. After all, this letter stood for Kisagami.

431 words
    2375/2000 total words

Last edited by Sakura Kisagami on 28th December 2020, 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Charlotte Chesterfield
    Charlotte Chesterfield

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Charlotte Chesterfield 24th December 2020, 10:29 am

It took all of Bastila’s self control not to burst into tears herself as she listened to her daughter's words, her own emotions being heightened by Sakura’s. It was an endless tide that just refused to stop. A part of her wished that Faeya was there to help ease her mind but the blonde has made a point of leaving her at home. This festival was a time for bonding and the elder Kisagami felt that it should be just a mother and daughter activity. The sentiment behind Sakura’s words was powerful and tipped her over the edge, resulting in Bastila having to bite her lip slightly as a tear ran down her face. She had spent so long hiding her own sadness that it was somewhat of a relief to have the dam finally break, so to speak. There was only truth in Sakura’s words and as her eyes fell upon the beautiful creation in her daughter’s hands, a smile crossed the blonde’s features, tender and gentle.

With a nod of her head and after wiping a tear or two away, Bastila would approach her daughter and gently pick her up, allowing them both to share in the experience of placing the ornament on the tree. The gesture meant so much to the statuesque blonde and as she held her daughter, she could no longer fight the tears off, resulting in them falling freely down her face. She truly did hope that finally, after all this time, they could finally start to not only enjoy the holidays but life in general. Bastila had so much pride in her daughter’s achievements and how she had managed to become the idol that she was, bringing joy to so many people’s lives, despite the pain that she had experienced.

“Yes, let this be the start of a new chapter in our lives,” she answered, her hands trembling a little from the emotions that were now on full display.

As Sakura proceeded to place the ornament where it belonged, the elder Kisagami’s hold on her would change into a backwards hug, unable to stop herself. “If you ever feel such despair or fear again, you know that you can always talk to me about it.  When I said that I do not want to hide anything any more, I mean it.”

(389 Words)
    (2208/2000 WC)
    Sakura Kisagami
    Sakura Kisagami

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Sakura Kisagami 28th December 2020, 1:10 pm

She had been entirely surprised being picked up to reach the top of the tree. Frankly, the fact she did reminded her of one of the first few years she could remember and being so small that her mother had to so she was able to reach the top. Now, at her age, she wasn't very much tall enough like her mother was, so perhaps she had the short end of the stick --no pun intended. No matter, she didn't fight the action of being picked up and let to put the ice sculpted ornament to the top. it wasn't what she envisioned the two doing to do this together, but somehow this seemed to go over better in her mind. It felt just as fulfilling as it would have had she of had one hand on it with her mothers on the other side placing it on at the same time. After all, this was the first Christmas they'd spent together in the last couple of years and more than since they had one they could enjoy together.

She looked to her mother when she was placed back down on the ground and the sudden hug from behind had her caught off guard for sure. She remained still, looking over to the elder Kisagami's face as she leaned on the idol. She set her hands on each of the blonde's and looked up towards the ornament, her head leaning over to the side to enjoy the sight and the feeling at which she was able to do in so long. "The same goes for you too then. After all, you still haven't told me everything, have you?~" She teased, knowing full well that she was also in that same boat, but it was a boat that they'd unknowingly been in together.

In need to change subjects, the idol noticed just passed the other side of her mothers head in the distance had been another little festivity game that was being set up. Presents all around and placed on stools caught her attention and soon after, the rainbow slayer slipped from her mothers physical hold through nothing more than accidentally phasing through her. Grabbing her hands. the idol pulled her mother along excitedly until they arrived at the next station and looked down at the present. "Simply guess the mystery present and you just might win what's inside!" The stand worker announced loudly before allowing others to begin their games.

"So what do you think is inside, mom?"

418 words
    2000/2000 total
    793 excess

Last edited by Sakura Kisagami on 28th December 2020, 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 28th December 2020, 1:10 pm

The member 'Sakura Kisagami' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Normal Dice' :
    Decking the Hall (Bastila) Die_01_42158_sm
    Charlotte Chesterfield
    Charlotte Chesterfield

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Charlotte Chesterfield 28th December 2020, 2:09 pm

Following along as Sakura pulled her, Bastila had to smile. Her daughters' teasing had certainly been spot on and there would no doubt be a time for them to open up to each other. For now, perhaps they could gently put aside and simply enjoy the day, which was what the statuesque blonde had been hoping for. To see Sakura so excited about the festival was more than enough to make the trip worth it and the takeover mage truly hoped that both of them would be able to fully embrace the magic of the season from today onwards. There was a magic to Christmas that seemed to fill the hearts of almost everyone, a magic that they both had sorely missed for so long.

Stopping as Sakura did, Bastila tilted her head as she looked down at the present, slightly nonplussed. Trying to figure out what on Earthland was in there was not going to be an easy job but she would give it a go. Picking up the gift, she would gently examine it, rolling it over in her hands. It was fairly heavy and as she rolled it, the blonde could hear the sound of what seemed to be metal. It gave her a bit of a clue and as she tentatively shook it, the sound that came from that seemed to confirm her suspicions. However, the biggest clue came from the organiser of the event, who seemed to look a little wary about how she was treating the present. “Are you worried, Sir?” She asked, causing him to look a little awkward for a moment, before quickly shaking his head.

Another minute or so passed before she seemed to come to a decision, “Hmm, perhaps something simple, like a snow globe maybe?” Her eyes moved straight to the organiser again and raised her eyebrows. With a sigh, he nodded his head and clapped, beckoning the pair to open it.

Holding the present in both hands, she then smiled and turned to Sakura, “Would you do the honours, Princess?”

(343 Words)
    (2551/2000 TWC)
    Sakura Kisagami
    Sakura Kisagami

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Sakura Kisagami 28th December 2020, 3:10 pm

Without much of a fight from her mother as she was taken from one event to the next, the idol stood by and watched her mother work. As much as she enjoyed the idea of just enjoying the time together, part of her had some work ethic bleeding into this. She examined how her mother acted in deducing the mystery of the box. Gauging body language and other ques was part of both of their jobs and frankly she was curious as to how she went about something like this. Both as a professional and familial curiosity. "So, what's that ol' box telling you?" She asked, watching on for a second before looking to the elder Kisagami as her question had been directed to the person running the booth.

When she had come to guess, the blonde turned the box to the slayer and offered her the chance to open it. With a nod, she opened the box and pulled out exactly that of the guess; a snowglobe. Smiling lightly, Sakura held up the snowglobe to the two's eyes and giggled. "You're better at this than I anticipated." Setting the snowglobe on the stool, she sat back and looked around while others were chitchatting amongst themselves, it seemed like a nice break until they moved on. "I could tell roughly what it was inside. That lacrima does wonders involving water. When you shook it, I knew exactly what it was, but you were really good." She finished with a wink.

"So, what do you say we go get some food and a drink and we can get to that talking!" She said cheerfully. The day of events was pushing her greatly in a better mood more and more.

292 words
    2000/2000 total reached
    1085 excess words

Charlotte Chesterfield
    Charlotte Chesterfield

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Charlotte Chesterfield 14th January 2021, 7:35 am

“Cheater,” Bastila replied teasingly, as Sakura spoke about how her magic helped her. Truthfully, the statuesque blonde was rather curious about her daughters own abilities. They could not have been any more different to Bastila’s own although that certainly did not bother her. The elder Kisagami’s powers were meant purely for combat and its focus upon dealing direct damage was simple yet effective. Were they all that suitable for the guild that the two were in? Well, that was a good question but if there was nothing left but ashes after she had finished then what evidence was there of her work? Certainly no one had managed to link Donovon and his cronies death to her, due to the simple reason that there was nothing left of the place. Deep down though, she reckoned that almost might have to do with just how despised he had become. During her mission to track him down, hardly anyone had a good word to say about him.

Her eyes returning to the globe, a smile broke out across her face, “I could not think of anything more fitting, could you?” It would no doubt find a lovely spot on either her or Sakura’s windowsill and Bastila would always remember the fond memories of the day whenever she looked upon it. After her earlier tears that had been shed as they had decorated the tree, the blonde had managed to regain control of herself but due to the occasion, she just felt a little vulnerable. It felt that for the first time in god knows how long, she did not have to worry about anything and could just make the most of the time that she had with her daughter. Now that they were both working regularly, who knew how often they could spend time together like this?

At the mention of having a chance to chat, Bastila nodded her head, “Sure. We should make the most of this chance while we have it. Who knows what is in store for us next?” There was always another mission to take on, after all.

Leading the way, the blonde would keep an eye out for somewhere suitable where they could get something to eat and drink. There were stalls all over the place but the elder Kisagami was unsure as to just which one to go to. “Hmm. I must say that I do not know a lot about any of these brands. Any of them stand out to you, Precious?”

(417 Words)
    (968 Extra Words)

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 11:25 pm