Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

I'm Clumsy, Made Frens with Stress

Knight Owl
    Knight Owl

Player 
    Lineage : Psionic Soul
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 26,925

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Soldier's Gambit - HeXsyker's Arsenals of Warfare
    Second Magic: Sepulchre's Sigil
    Third Magic:

I'm Clumsy, Made Frens with Stress Empty I'm Clumsy, Made Frens with Stress

Post by Knight Owl on 18th November 2020, 5:54 am

I'm Clumsy, Made Frens with Stress Giphy

Hello everyone! I've been working hard on my stuff to get bills paid, but hardwork isn't enough when you got a lot of stuff to finish. I'm at that point where the overwhelming amount of things  to finish is a lot that I can barely work on anything. For 2 weeks, I'll be going on a hiatus to focus on getting things done on my end and hopefully I can go full throttle on my post when I'm finished with my things.

With that said, this affects my alts, @Ozwald Morgan @Francois Prideheart and @Fitzgerald Brightluster

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Amalia
    Amalia

Dragon VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Haiku Contest Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Curiosity of a Strange World
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 7,993

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Arma Machinis
    Second Magic: Archive - Nemo
    Third Magic:

I'm Clumsy, Made Frens with Stress Empty Re: I'm Clumsy, Made Frens with Stress

Post by Amalia on 18th November 2020, 6:00 am

Real-life comes first. Take all the time you need, we will be awaiting your return :3

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Amalia§
    I'm Clumsy, Made Frens with Stress JBLh7iJ
    Theme:

Old stuff:

Current date/time is 25th November 2020, 1:44 am