Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Making Myself At Home (Intro/Open)

Making Myself At Home (Intro/Open) Empty Making Myself At Home (Intro/Open)

Post by Guest 12th November 2020, 7:07 am

The place certainly had that homely vibe that Mura had been talking about and it’d only taken the kitsune about five seconds before she’d plonked herself down on a bar stool and was ordering from the waitress. She’d taken the long way around to get to Magnolia, giving her some time to think about the encounter that she’d had with the Guildmaster and his spirit pals. It had sure been a heck of a lot of fun and it was simply a shame that she probably wouldn’t be able to talk about it. For as much as Menka enjoyed teasing the brown haired Wizard Saint, she was aware enough of his position to know what their tale might do for his reputation and the last thing she wanted to do was harm that. She owed him for saving her, as well as Mavis and her friends, which was just as big a part of the reason why she’d come to the guild as anything else.

The vixen would be lying if she said that she didn’t have a few moments where the idea of simply wandering off back into the wider world had tempted her. Commitment was a word that she’d always tried to keep at arm's length but every time those thoughts crossed her mind, Kyuken’s words would ring through her head again. The pervy spirit had been far more accurate than he might have realised and he’d dug up feelings that Menka had long since buried or perhaps had simply not been ready for yet. Sure, she’d been around a while but she wasn’t an elder spirit. She was still in her prime, young and vibrant. Still, it was time for her to at least consider her future and try to form some kind of plan. She couldn’t just run around the world teasing and toying with everyone she met forever, as much as that thought appealed to her.

That being said…

“So, when does your shift end?” The kitsune asked, a chuckle escaping her lips as she looked over the lovely waitress.

“In about an hour or so if you feel like waiting,”
    replied the waitress, a playful smirk on her face too. “You might want to focus on actually getting accepted into the guild first mind. Isn’t that what you came here for?”

“Pleasure before business,”
    Menka quipped, her tails swishing with whimsy as she spoke. “Speaking of which, another round please.”

Amused, the waitress would briefly leave the cheerful fox in order to get her order, leaving Menka to briefly eye the rest of the large room. It seemed to be fairly quiet at the moment although she had a feeling that would change soon enough. She remembered Mura talking about just how fun loving and rowdy the guild was, which had been quite a hook for the nine tailed woman. The kitsune had to admit that she’d misjudged guilds a bit, thinking of them as more of an army kind of thing. All rank and protocol but from the looks and sounds of it, she couldn’t have been more wrong, something that she couldn’t have been happier about.

(525 Words)
    Supreme One Magnus
    Supreme One Magnus

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Curse of the White Witch
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 2,625

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Chaotic Body Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Making Myself At Home (Intro/Open) Empty Re: Making Myself At Home (Intro/Open)

Post by Supreme One Magnus 13th November 2020, 7:21 am

MAGNUS GYRE

THE SUPREME ONE

Word Count: 257
    Total Word Count: -
    Thread Word Count: 782

Tagged: -
    Job Information: Link here~
    Notes: -

"I'll have another too." a booming voice further down the bar would blast through the air like a foghorn in the middle of the night. It wasn't often that Magnus Gyre, the Chaos mage, was actually in the guildhall nowadays. With Kaido vanished and Percy having left the guild, he only really had Vandrad around to keep him within the vicinity, and that was assuming they weren't out training somewhere or doing a job. But today was an exception and thus here Magnus was, in the early stages of drinking his weight in alcohol. Usually he'd have had a few more drinks and then challenged someone to a sparring match - which would usually result in a brawl as others wanted in on the action.

But it was too early for that yet, and his attention had been caught by a figure that he hadn't yet met in the guildhall. The fox-eared, multi-tailed vixen perched a little further down the bar had some similarities to young Kumiko, but was clearly a fair bit older and more mature than the young kitsune. Still, it was rare to see one such being in this world. Seeing two was surely a blessing? Or perhaps a curse? Magnus fancied the odds.

Placing his now empty tankard on the bar, he made his way towards this mildly-enchanting individual and leaned on the bar. "Why are you here in Fairy Tail?" he asked as pleasantly as he could possibly muster, something that was known notoriously to not  be his strong point.

IVYLEAF33

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Making Myself At Home (Intro/Open) 1SfQ9dA
    Magnus - Chaotic Body Magic
    Golden Lacrima - Valid until 6th April 2021

Post by Guest 13th November 2020, 12:08 pm

“To try out the booze?” Menka replied with a chuckle to the stranger’s unusual greeting, turning her head to get a look at the man. Whew, he must have spent a lot of time in the gym to get a body like that and the kitsune’s eyes did struggle to keep her eyes focused upon his face. He’d amused her somewhat by seeming to almost demand her reasons for being there which only caused her to smile. Maybe he was a bodyguard of the guild or something? Still, she didn’t take any offence by his directness and simply focused on the question asked to her.

“I’ve come to hopefully join the guild,” she went on to say, “I had a rather close encounter with the Guildmaster, you see and it resulted with him inviting me to join.” There was no point beating around the bush and she was courteous enough not to say too much about the encounter in question. Thinking about it, would this well toned man even believe her if she did? It wasn’t something that happened every day after all. “He helped me out when I really needed him and I feel like joining the guild is the best way that I could repay him for that. I guess I’m also looking for a place to settle down after wandering around for so long. I’ve been travelling for a long time and have never stayed in one place for long. Life of a kitsune and all.”

Looking at the guy, she grinned, “I’m Menka, by the way, what's your name?”

As she asked, the waitress would reappear and hand the kitsune her drink, which Menka happily took a sip of, her tails swishing with joy at the lovely taste. She might have been playing when she talked about trying out the booze but it had to be said, the guilds’ was pretty good. In fact, she probably would have hung around for it alone.

(328 Words)
    (1110 TWC)

Last edited by Menka on 23rd November 2020, 11:58 am; edited 2 times in total
    Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho

The Ghost Slayer

The Ghost Slayer

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Pluto's Oathbreaker
    Position : God of Mettle
    Partner : Mythica
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Fairy Tail (GM)
    Cosmic Coins : 155
    Dungeon Tokens : 21
    Experience : 10,355

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Spirit Completion Magic
    Second Skill: Onmyōdō
    Third Skill: Second Origin

Post by Mura Kensho 13th November 2020, 3:20 pm

”No!”

”For the love of God, Mura - if you wish for me to stop lechering at any chance I get, then this is your golden opportunity! Think about it, boy! Think about how more focused I can be afterwards-“

“I said no, and that’s final! Not gonna happen!”

On their way back to the guild hall, Kyuken came up with the idea that Mura opposed to the top of his lungs; an idea that involved Kyuken maining Mura’s body for about 1-2 hours per day - and by maining, it was meant that Kyuken would take over Mura’s body, so that he would be able to live once again via Mura’s Spirit Binding Magic. There was no way in hell that Mura was going to comply with that idea, for he knew very well what Kyuken had in mind… and it was right after their encounter with their potentially new recruit, Menka.

Kyuken fancied her. Perhaps, he fancied her a bit too much, but Mura didn’t know how Kyuken dealt with his interests in women back when he was still alive - all he really knew was that Kyuken, at one point, had an item with the leader of a Demon-hunting clan in Midi about 600 years ago… one of said leader’s descendants were told about this and informed him many years ago.

But now, all Kyuken wanted was to have some more passionate time with Menka - he felt cheated by the persecutor who cut in on their spa scene, but now that Menka decided to join Fairy Tail, he would have so many more chances to show his affections for her and enjoy each other. And for that, he wanted Mura’s body to enjoy said passions with her - which the shaman denied. Despite knowing that Kyuken had held on for 600 years as a ghost without one time of such intimate delicacies, he wasn’t going to give his body to him just so Kyuken could fool around with Menka.

For that was exactly what Kyuken proposed to him. Hell no, it was too ridiculous for him.

Mura was still embarrassed about the whole deal at the spa - thankful that it didn’t spiral out of control, betrayed by Kyuken’s libido for that Midian vixen as he usually was, and ashamed that he still couldn’t help but be overwhelmed by heavy tension like that. His journey back home to Magnolia Town calmed him down a little, and he hoped that he could have a lot more to explain to Mythica after Menka had joined the ranks.

When he opened the gate to the guild hall, his Toad Sage Gi - the black-and-orange gi of his - had its top part ripped in half down from his shoulder to his hip, and his left shin was exposed via ripped parts of his leggings. He had ravenous claw marks on his chest that emitted a deep-purple aura - this aura was in the middle of healing him from his injuries and it also boiled out from his injured knee and right cheek. Otherwise, he looked alright…

Adam, the main bartender who was busy concocting beverages behind the bar, had just noticed his entrance as the visitors saw Fairy Tail’s Guildmaster enter. “Everyone! I’m home!” Mura greeted with a much more vigilant and gallant voice than usual, met with a short roar in return. Fairy Tail was Magnolia Town’s most beloved bar, and that showed in its number of guests who fancied themselves something strong down the throat on a late afternoon or pitch-black night.

“W-What happened this time, Master?” Adam asked with a mild worry.

“Ah, glad you ask, Adam! I think we have some loose ends from Fat Monsterland,” Mura replied sharply and confidently, “Four demons tried to gang up on me… they went down pretty quickly, but I don’t want to get used to that.” He would approach the bar, take a seat behind Magnus and achieve his mug while informing Adam. “We gotta train Thost plenty from now on - his magic would be a big help against all kinds of demons… oh.”

He would lift and salute with his left hand at Magnus before greeting: “Hey, Magnus! You sure have grown since last time - I bet you’ve been busy out in the field lately… and don’t think I haven’t spotted you too, my lovely Menka~”

Up close, both Magnus and Menka would see Mura smirking confidently as if he was in his element, uninhibited by embarrassment and full of valor. Mura’s eyes, though… his pupils were a silvery white in color, which contrasted his usual, resin-yellow eye color.

Strange… what happened before he got to the guild hall, hmh?

“Glad to see that you made it here unharmed. It’s unforgivable, planting a single bruise on your pretty form, is it not?”

WC: 807

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Themes:
    Kumiko
    Kumiko

Player 
    Lineage : Lawmage's Word
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 5,000

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kumiko 22nd November 2020, 3:43 pm

MY STORY IS JUST BEGINNING

637 WORDS
    @
    + BG MUSIC
    Perched in her usual chair, which was really just Mura's spot on the old recliner that Mura parked himself on when not currently in use, the young kitsune would be napping much like the leader of Fairy Tail himself. She had been aspiring to become a great wizard like him which meant that copycat syndrome would be in high gear. To these ends, Kumiko would keep herself busy with jobs and maintaining her status as the strongest kiddo ever with magic among Fiore's residents here in town. Her ventures and journeys kept her up many a night, which meant it was a common sight for one of the staff here to find the slumbering child on the couch early in the morning. Some of them would fetch a spare blanket to cover her up with and some even leaving breakfast out for her when she awoke. It was a nice family that she was making for herself here, though she couldn't help but feel a tad homesick for her sisters back in Lower Midi. Did they miss her? Were they worried? A bunch of her troubled thoughts had kept her up at night though soon lulled asleep as her exhaustion took her into a peaceful slumber.

For now, Kumiko would remain asleep in her spot, her few tails sprawled out around her like some sort of dog grooming accident. Her ears twitched with the booming voice of Magnus crying out in the middle of the bar. She had gotten used to loud interruptions in the guild hall, with half of it being a bar. Just another thing you got used to living here. She remained asleep up until the sound of a familiar voice would rose her from her sleep. Two small fox-like ears perked up over the couch while the golden irises they belonged to would raise to view the intruder, soon widening in surprise at the form standing in front of the guild hall entrance. "Guildmaster, sir!" she said cheerfully. Her spot on the couch would become vacant as the little kitsune's feet hit the ground running and scurry over towards him until her attention was drawn towards another familiar sight within the guild halls. Everybody's favorite wild haired, bulky amazon guy! She stopped at the table that he would be at and grinned up at the man, her five tails swaying with a glee that only a partially asleep Kumiko could offer him. "Oh, hi Mangus! Who're you-" The girl said, mispronouncing his name once again much to the snickers of some of the audience of waitresses around the table's vicinity. Her eyes bounced over to the woman that was sitting in front of him, a dark haired woman whose fox ears would be similar to her own. And her chest was all big and puffy like some of the staff members here! Kumi blinked, her eyes alight with the child-like curiosity that many knew her capable of. "Wow! You're a kitsune too! Are you from Midian like Guildmaster and me? Do you know about-" her rambling was cut as Mura mercifully cut her questions short and too the point. He sat down beside Magnus and would parooze his way into a conversation with the woman.

Yet, something was amiss. Kumiko hadn't ever seen Mura like this. He was normally so calm, restrained and...not too peppy to talk to. In fact, this new Mura was practically jumping off the walls compared him now. Her brows furrowed while soon taking her place beside the new woman, her yellow coated tails puffing up in a cautious yet sly manner. "So, are you here to join us?~" she asked the woman beside her, Kumiko's face showcasing her eagerness at the prospect of finally having another kitsune to pal around her with. "We can totally use another kitsune!"
    WANNA BE A PART OF IT?

Post by Guest 26th November 2020, 10:21 am

There was definitely something a little odd about Mura and if Menka didn’t know better, she would have sworn that perhaps somebody was playing around with him again. That had been the case during their first meeting and she twitched her ears with amusement at the thought. She’d got on very well with Kyuken in particular and if it hadn’t been for the crazed maniac attacking them, who knew where things might have led too? Damn, it was difficult to get her mind off of the subject and despite the awkwardness of it all and the fact that Mura was already attached, she didn’t think she’d be saying no should the dirty minded spirit decide to start fooling around. He was certainly strong willed and she could still almost feel the passion that he’d exuded at the spa. She knew that they were playing a very unusual game but that didn’t mean that she wouldn’t play. What was life without a little risk? Her eye didn’t leave Mura as she tried to get a read on his unusual body language and a smile crossed her features. His confidence was off the charts today.

“Oh, don’t you worry,” she playfully chuckled, “You’ll find my form to be just as vibrant as the last time we met. Your mission must have gone well as I don’t remember you being quite so...lively the other day.” That was an understatement. He hadn’t been able to look her in the eye the last time and the blush on his face had made him look like a tomato. Mind you, it was only to be expected, she guessed. It wasn’t as if she’d been fully clothed. Her voice was as teasing as ever, trying to pull a little more of this new side of the Guildmaster.

Her attention was then captured by a much younger sounding voice and her gaze turned with interest to find a blonde kitsune approaching the growing group. The youngster was almost bouncing with energy and Menka had to smile as she approached. The questions soon came thick and fast, none of which the brunette had any problem with answering. It was only natural, after all. It had honestly been a long time since the elder kitsune had met another of her kind, given that she had so little contact with her own mother. Oh, there were a fair few of their kind about, they were just rather hard to find. Hanging around in one place was something that she’d always been taught not to do although it seemed that she’d be going against that now but in truth, she’d never listened to her mothers lessons anyway. She was her own woman.

“It’s been a long time since I was last there but yeah I’m Midian too,” she said with a grin, swishing her tails with enjoyment at exchanging pleasantries with the youngster, “Spent most of my time over here though, wandering from place to place. Been around a while.” How long had she been wandering? She’d lost count of the years. As her fellow vixen then went on to ask about her intentions, Menka chuckled again and nodded, “That’s the plan, I hope. The Guildmaster was very persuasive when he talked about the guild and I couldn’t help but come and see it for myself.”

(555 Words)
    (1665 Personal WC)
    (3109 Total Thread Count)
    Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho

The Ghost Slayer

The Ghost Slayer

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Pluto's Oathbreaker
    Position : God of Mettle
    Partner : Mythica
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Fairy Tail (GM)
    Cosmic Coins : 155
    Dungeon Tokens : 21
    Experience : 10,355

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Spirit Completion Magic
    Second Skill: Onmyōdō
    Third Skill: Second Origin

Post by Mura Kensho 13th December 2020, 2:05 pm

Ah, little Kumiko had joined the crew - she looked a little glee, indicating that she must’ve been napping earlier. It was a tad sudden and strange to see her adapt such a habit - it sure reminded Kyuken of a certain shaman who loved to spend all noon on that couch himself… but today, Kyuken was in charge of the actions! His eyes were on fire today, sparkling with life, welcoming everyone - especially Menka, obviously. She was always welcome in his embrace, but of course, while Kyuken couldn’t wait to explore her even more than last time - gotta break the record at some point - this was Mura’s body in the end, and Magnus and Kumiko were right here…

So Kyuken had to suppress his *mhmmm* and actually behave a little… at least until they got a room for themselves.

When Menka commented on his liveliness today, he chuckled softly in return. Had she noticed Kyuken’s presence in Mura, or was she mildly more surprised to see the Guildmaster in a new light? Mura sure had a lot to explain later, if Kyuken didn’t spill the beans… so he wouldn’t do that. Not yet. Right now, he should try and refer to himself as the Guildmaster. That would confuse them all in the long run, and it would be so hilarious!

Her playful voice brought forth more and more of that lingering fire in his eyes out. While biting the inside of his cheek to restrain himself a little, Kumiko flung out questions at the brunette kitsune - a rare occurrence where two kitsunes conversed happened right in front of him. It was a heartwarming sight; Kumiko, dear little Kumiko, you found a precious friend and kin in the guild now. Twitch those little ears of yours, for this was a joyful event.

Persuasive, huh? He could be more persuasive- he was about to think of himself as more than persuasive, which would imply forcing her to do something, but that wasn’t him. Nope, nothing fun with forces… other than Demon Force, that was.

“And I’m glad you came here. Strictly ‘quantity’ speaking, that would make you the second Demon Slayer here. Ain’t she pretty, Kumi-“ Kyuken explained through Mura’s altered voice, but something caught his attention. A reminder… hmh…

Oh yeah, the Guild Mark. Tattoo. The ink… aww, but only Mura and the Aces knew how to gain access to that - Kyuken was mostly busy roaming the bar to notice how Mura found his way to it. Besides, Mura often used a clone out of nowhere, so that was hardly easy to track.

“U-Uh… b-before I go get the, uh, box - y’know, to mark you as a Fairy Tail Wizard, of course - just like the brat did on himse- I mean just like yours truly - *cough*…” he was about to ask while pointing a thumb onto his forehead, showing the cyan Fairy Tail symbol inked onto his right side of his forehead; he was about to give out his identity as someone else to Magnus and Kumiko, and maybe also Menka, but he quickly corrected himself… hopefully. “… What do you think of the guild hall? I know that it looked bland from the outside, but you know what they say - efficiency tops glamour~. We got enough drinks, dishes and albums to entertain hundreds of our fellow citizens on top of everything else we occupy ourselves with - kind of like a guild and a club at the same time,” he asked her, prolonging his question with exposition of Magnolia Town’s citizens. Really, it served both the purpose of spending a little more time with Menka before the inevitable would happen, as well as get Menka to know about the level of occupa[/b]tion that they had. Was Menka a club person? Did she like to drink? She sure liked to have fun, just like him, and a place like Fairy Tail would definitely suit her standards…

Hopefully.

WC: 666
    TWC: 1473
    Thread TWC: 3775

Themes:

Current date/time is 18th April 2024, 7:54 pm