Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

    Nightblade

    Tor
    Tor

    Player 
    Lineage : Kirin's Blessing
    Position : None
    Posts : 204
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 25,112

    Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

    Nightblade Empty Nightblade

    Post by Tor November 10th 2020, 1:59 am

    Name: Nightblade
    Grade: Artifact
    Type: Weapon
    Proof of Acquisition: Artifact
    Description: A sword forged from an extraordinary yet unknown material. The unknown material was given to Tor as a repayment of gratitude and compensation for his broken weapon.
    Appearance:
    Nightblade Till-m10

    Abilities:

    Name: Night’s Crescent
    Rank: A
    Category: Offensive
    Type: Single Target
    Damage: 100
    Range: 300 meters
    Speed: 300 m/s
    Duration: 7 posts
    Downside: -
    Description: Tendrils of black energy resembling flames accumulate around the blade of the sword, allowing Tor to release a crescent-shaped projectile slash of black wind at the target that not only cuts the target but also leave them with a 5% HP drain for the duration of the spell. The projectile slash is able to cut through barriers, although 50% of the damage will be reduced.

    Name: Deepest Night
    Rank: A
    Category: Offensive
    Type: Burst
    Damage: 100
    Range: 75 meters
    Speed: 75 m/s
    Duration: 7 posts
    Downside: -
    Description: Once per post, Tor can disappear in a flash of black flame-like energy and reappear near his target and attack them with his sword. Conversely, Tor can also use it to disappear and reappear anywhere within range of his spell as a means of evasion. Tor gains a 65% boost to his speed for the duration of the spell.


    Last edited by Tor on March 21st 2021, 11:22 am; edited 11 times in total


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    Sivvy
    Sivvy

    Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- Dragon Slayer- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Idolize- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween Social- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- Summer Special Participant- Have an Admin as a friend!- Player 
    Lineage : Seal of Balance
    Position : None
    Posts : 1428
    Guild : Dies Irae - Co-GM
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Johann von Snacc
    Experience : 4,511
    Brownie Points : Literally Infinite

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Metal Dragon Slayer
    Second Magic: Fable Requip
    Third Magic:

    Nightblade Empty Re: Nightblade

    Post by Sivvy November 15th 2020, 5:17 am

    your grading!:

    [Yo yo yo, it's me again. You know the drill~

    As a blanket edit, abilities on equipment don't cost MP, since base MP is reduced 1% per piece of equipment a mage carries (including Pets) into a thread, regardless of equipment grade or rank of the mage. You can either remove the MP costs on these or keep them in and use them as a downside, if you wish.]


    @Tor wrote:Name: Ice Imperial Spear
    Grade: Artifact, Legendary, Strong+
    Type: Weapon
    Proof of Acquisition: Artifact, Legendary, Strong+
    Description: The Ice Imperial Spear is one of the spoils that Tor had obtained through a fortuitous encounter during an expedition into an unknown ruin brimming with magical power. After his Mystic Ice Scales bloodline had been awakened and purified, the Ice Imperial Spear seemed to align with the ice element of his bloodline and took him as its master. The Ice Imperial Spear’s actual appearance is hidden beneath its sky-blue glow, making Tor seem as though he is holding a construct of pure ice. When not required, the spear can dissolve and enter Tor's body, residing within the same dimension that the tower of Wind Lightning Inheritance is.
    Appearance:
    Nightblade Bident10

    Abilities:

    Name: Ice Imperial Spear - Surge Stance
    Rank: B
    MP Cost: 40 MP
    Category: Offensive
    Type: Burst
    Damage: 80
    Range: 50 meters
    Speed: 50 m/s
    Duration: 6 posts
    Downside: -
    Description: Tor summons the Ice Imperial Spear and fiercely thrusts forward, causing a huge burst of ice to erupt from the spear towards the target. The Ice Imperial Spear also augments the power of the spell, allowing it to clash against shields or barriers and still be able to deal 50% of the original damage across.

    Name: Ice Imperial Spear - Meteor Stance
    Rank: B
    MP Cost: 40 MP
    Category: Offensive
    Type: Single Target
    Damage: 80
    Range: 200 meters
    Speed: 200 m/s
    Duration: 6 posts
    Downside: -
    Description: Instead of fully summoning the Ice Imperial Spear, Tor channels the icy power of the spear to his hands and releases it as a concentrated blast at the target. Despite not even using the weapon in this spell, the sheer force of the blast is able to stun the target for one post. He may also use this spell with the spear in hand. [Please add the clarification that those stunned can only be stunned every other post and must be hit again to become re-stunned.]

    Name: Ice Imperial Spear - Wave Stance
    Rank: B
    MP Cost: 40 MP
    Category: Offensive
    Type: Multi-Target
    Damage: 60
    Range: 150 meters
    Speed: 110 m/s
    Duration: 6 posts
    Downside: -
    Description: Tor channels the ice elemental powers of the Ice Imperial Spear and sweeps his arm in a linear direction to release a huge wave of ice towards the target area that is capable of slashing at multiple targets. Anyone that is hit by the spell is inflicted with a 60% debuff to their MP consumption.

    Name: Majesty of Ice
    Rank: B
    Category: Auxiliary
    Type: Passive
    Description: The wielder of the Ice Imperial Spear is augmented by the weapon as well, granting Tor a passive 25% boost to his Strength and Speed respectively.


    _____________________________________________________________________________________


    Nightblade 60437_s
    Tor
    Tor

    Player 
    Lineage : Kirin's Blessing
    Position : None
    Posts : 204
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 25,112

    Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

    Nightblade Empty Re: Nightblade

    Post by Tor November 16th 2020, 9:35 pm

    Yo yo yo~

    Yup, blanket edit to remove MP cost is done and also added the stun effect explanation as required.

    Thanks!


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    Sivvy
    Sivvy

    Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- Dragon Slayer- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Idolize- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween Social- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- Summer Special Participant- Have an Admin as a friend!- Player 
    Lineage : Seal of Balance
    Position : None
    Posts : 1428
    Guild : Dies Irae - Co-GM
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Johann von Snacc
    Experience : 4,511
    Brownie Points : Literally Infinite

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Metal Dragon Slayer
    Second Magic: Fable Requip
    Third Magic:

    Nightblade Empty Re: Nightblade

    Post by Sivvy November 21st 2020, 1:35 am

    ❀:
    @Tor wrote:Name: Ice Imperial Spear
    Grade: Artifact, Legendary, Strong+
    Type: Weapon
    Proof of Acquisition: Artifact, Legendary, Strong+
    Description: The Ice Imperial Spear is one of the spoils that Tor had obtained through a fortuitous encounter during an expedition into an unknown ruin brimming with magical power. After his Mystic Ice Scales bloodline had been awakened and purified, the Ice Imperial Spear seemed to align with the ice element of his bloodline and took him as its master. The Ice Imperial Spear’s actual appearance is hidden beneath its sky-blue glow, making Tor seem as though he is holding a construct of pure ice. When not required, the spear can dissolve and enter Tor's body, residing within the same dimension that the tower of Wind Lightning Inheritance is.
    Appearance:
    Nightblade Bident10

    Abilities:

    Name: Ice Imperial Spear - Surge Stance
    Rank: B
    Category: Offensive
    Type: Burst
    Damage: 80
    Range: 50 meters
    Speed: 50 m/s
    Duration: 6 posts
    Downside: -
    Description: Tor summons the Ice Imperial Spear and fiercely thrusts forward, causing a huge burst of ice to erupt from the spear towards the target. The Ice Imperial Spear also augments the power of the spell, allowing it to clash against shields or barriers and still be able to deal 50% of the original damage across.

    Name: Ice Imperial Spear - Meteor Stance
    Rank: B
    Category: Offensive
    Type: Single Target
    Damage: 80
    Range: 200 meters
    Speed: 200 m/s
    Duration: 6 posts
    Downside: -
    Description: Instead of fully summoning the Ice Imperial Spear, Tor channels the icy power of the spear to his hands and releases it as a concentrated blast at the target. Despite not even using the weapon in this spell, the sheer force of the blast is able to stun the target for one post. He may also use this spell with the spear in hand. If used on the same target again, the stun effect will only occur once every other post.

    Name: Ice Imperial Spear - Wave Stance
    Rank: B
    Category: Offensive
    Type: Multi-Target
    Damage: 60
    Range: 150 meters
    Speed: 110 m/s
    Duration: 6 posts
    Downside: -
    Description: Tor channels the ice elemental powers of the Ice Imperial Spear and sweeps his arm in a linear direction to release a huge wave of ice towards the target area that is capable of slashing at multiple targets. Anyone that is hit by the spell is inflicted with a 60% debuff to their MP consumption.

    Name: Majesty of Ice
    Rank: B
    Category: Auxiliary
    Type: Passive
    Description: The wielder of the Ice Imperial Spear is augmented by the weapon as well, granting Tor a passive 25% boost to his Strength and Speed respectively.

    Nightblade LodJbSR


    _____________________________________________________________________________________


    Nightblade 60437_s
    Johann
    Johann

    Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishval- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Idolize- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- The Completionist- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Supreme Grand Master [5000]- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Tournament Participation Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow Hero- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player-
    Lineage : Assassin's Shadow
    Position : God of Justice
    Posts : 10050
    Guild : None
    Cosmic Coins : 50
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 30
    Experience : 3,108,432
    Brownie Points : ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Saga of War - Ragnarök
    Second Magic: Consecration of War - Einherjar
    Third Magic: Maledict of War - Berserkir

    Nightblade Empty Re: Nightblade

    Post by Johann January 14th 2021, 3:36 pm

    Moved and unlocked at the user's request

    Spoiler:
    @Tor wrote:Name: Ice Imperial Spear
    Grade: Artifact, Legendary, Strong+
    Type: Weapon
    Proof of Acquisition: Artifact, Legendary, Strong+
    Description: The Ice Imperial Spear is one of the spoils that Tor had obtained through a fortuitous encounter during an expedition into an unknown ruin brimming with magical power. After his Mystic Ice Scales bloodline had been awakened and purified, the Ice Imperial Spear seemed to align with the ice element of his bloodline and took him as its master. The Ice Imperial Spear’s actual appearance is hidden beneath its sky-blue glow, making Tor seem as though he is holding a construct of pure ice. When not required, the spear can dissolve and enter Tor's body, residing within the same dimension that the tower of Wind Lightning Inheritance is.
    Appearance:
    Nightblade Bident10

    Abilities:

    Name: Ice Imperial Spear - Surge Stance
    Rank: B
    Category: Offensive
    Type: Burst
    Damage: 80
    Range: 50 meters
    Speed: 50 m/s
    Duration: 6 posts
    Downside: -
    Description: Tor summons the Ice Imperial Spear and fiercely thrusts forward, causing a huge burst of ice to erupt from the spear towards the target. The Ice Imperial Spear also augments the power of the spell, allowing it to clash against shields or barriers and still be able to deal 50% of the original damage across.

    Name: Ice Imperial Spear - Meteor Stance
    Rank: B
    Category: Offensive
    Type: Single Target
    Damage: 80
    Range: 200 meters
    Speed: 200 m/s
    Duration: 6 posts
    Downside: -
    Description: Instead of fully summoning the Ice Imperial Spear, Tor channels the icy power of the spear to his hands and releases it as a concentrated blast at the target. Despite not even using the weapon in this spell, the sheer force of the blast is able to stun the target for one post. He may also use this spell with the spear in hand. If used on the same target again, the stun effect will only occur once every other post.

    Name: Ice Imperial Spear - Wave Stance
    Rank: B
    Category: Offensive
    Type: Multi-Target
    Damage: 60
    Range: 150 meters
    Speed: 110 m/s
    Duration: 6 posts
    Downside: -
    Description: Tor channels the ice elemental powers of the Ice Imperial Spear and sweeps his arm in a linear direction to release a huge wave of ice towards the target area that is capable of slashing at multiple targets. Anyone that is hit by the spell is inflicted with a 60% debuff to their MP consumption.

    Name: Majesty of Ice
    Rank: B
    Category: Auxiliary
    Type: Passive
    Description: The wielder of the Ice Imperial Spear is augmented by the weapon as well, granting Tor a passive 25% boost to his Strength and Speed respectively.


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    Nightblade Johannsiggies
    Saraphina
    Saraphina

    The White Queen


    The White Queen

    Administrator- Moderator- Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1 - Quality Badge Level 2 - Quality Badge Level 3 - Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Job Creator- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Lineage Making Contest Participant- Character Application Approved! - Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage! - Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Blizzard's Frostburn
    Position : None
    Posts : 3554
    Guild : Errings Rising - GM
    Cosmic Coins : 10
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,357,557

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Aspect of Divinity
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

    Nightblade Empty Re: Nightblade

    Post by Saraphina January 21st 2021, 11:50 pm

    ♕♕:
    @Tor wrote:Name: Imperial Spear
    Grade: Artifact, Legendary, Strong+
    Type: Weapon
    Proof of Acquisition: Artifact, Legendary, Strong+
    Description: The Imperial General Spear is a new spear that was reforged from the remains of the Ice Imperial Spear after it was unexpectedly destroyed in combat. The shattering of the original spear had caused it to lose the power of ice contained within, but through advanced forging methods, the core that had contained the power of ice was remodeled to instead to channel the user's own elemental affinity instead. In fact, this has further increased the compatibility rate between Tor and the spear, allowing Tor to release more of the spear's power. However, due to the usage of core that once contained the power of ice, the elements used through the spear will be light blue instead, leading to a fantastic aesthetic.
    Appearance:
    Nightblade Imgonl10

    Abilities:

    Name: Meteor Stance
    Rank: B
    Category: Offensive
    Type: Burst
    Damage: 80
    Range: 50 meters
    Speed: 50 m/s
    Duration: 6 posts
    Downside: -
    Description: Tor fiercely thrusts forward, causing a huge burst of ice-blue lightning to erupt from the spear towards the target. The Imperial Spear also augments the power of the spell, allowing it to clash against shields or barriers and still be able to deal 50% of the original damage across.

    Name: Surge Stance
    Rank: B
    Category: Offensive
    Type: Single Target
    Damage: 80
    Range: 200 meters
    Speed: 200 m/s
    Duration: 6 posts
    Downside: -
    Description: Tor channels the power of the spear to his hands and releases it as a concentrated blast of ice-blue lightning at the target. Despite not even using the weapon in this spell, the sheer force of the blast is able to stun the target for one post. He may also use this spell with the spear in hand. If used on the same target again, the stun effect will only occur once every other post. This spell is the only instance where there spell isn't fired from the spear.

    Name: Wave Stance
    Rank: B
    Category: Offensive
    Type: Multi-Target
    Damage: 60
    Range: 150 meters
    Speed: 110 m/s
    Duration: 6 posts
    Downside: -
    Description: Tor channels the powers of the Imperial Spear and sweeps his arm in a linear direction to release a huge wave of ice-blue lightning towards the target area that is capable of slashing at multiple targets. Anyone that is hit by the spell is inflicted with a 60% debuff to their MP consumption.

    Name: Imperial Blessing
    Rank: B
    Category: Auxiliary
    Type: Passive
    Description: The wielder of the Imperial Spear is augmented by the weapon as well, granting Tor a passive 50% boost to his Strength.

    Nightblade CzMK0qd


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    Johann
    Johann

    Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishval- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Idolize- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- The Completionist- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Supreme Grand Master [5000]- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Tournament Participation Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow Hero- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player-
    Lineage : Assassin's Shadow
    Position : God of Justice
    Posts : 10050
    Guild : None
    Cosmic Coins : 50
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 30
    Experience : 3,108,432
    Brownie Points : ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Saga of War - Ragnarök
    Second Magic: Consecration of War - Einherjar
    Third Magic: Maledict of War - Berserkir

    Nightblade Empty Re: Nightblade

    Post by Johann January 29th 2021, 9:28 am

    Moved and unlocked at the user's request

    Spoiler:
    @Tor wrote:Name: Imperial Spear
    Grade: Artifact, Legendary, Strong+
    Type: Weapon
    Proof of Acquisition: Artifact, Legendary, Strong+
    Description: The Imperial General Spear is a new spear that was reforged from the remains of the Ice Imperial Spear after it was unexpectedly destroyed in combat. The shattering of the original spear had caused it to lose the power of ice contained within, but through advanced forging methods, the core that had contained the power of ice was remodeled to instead to channel the user's own elemental affinity instead. In fact, this has further increased the compatibility rate between Tor and the spear, allowing Tor to release more of the spear's power. However, due to the usage of core that once contained the power of ice, the elements used through the spear will be light blue instead, leading to a fantastic aesthetic.
    Appearance:
    Nightblade Imgonl10

    Abilities:

    Name: Meteor Stance
    Rank: B
    Category: Offensive
    Type: Burst
    Damage: 80
    Range: 50 meters
    Speed: 50 m/s
    Duration: 6 posts
    Downside: -
    Description: Tor fiercely thrusts forward, causing a huge burst of ice-blue lightning to erupt from the spear towards the target. The Imperial Spear also augments the power of the spell, allowing it to clash against shields or barriers and still be able to deal 50% of the original damage across.

    Name: Surge Stance
    Rank: B
    Category: Offensive
    Type: Single Target
    Damage: 80
    Range: 200 meters
    Speed: 200 m/s
    Duration: 6 posts
    Downside: -
    Description: Tor channels the power of the spear to his hands and releases it as a concentrated blast of ice-blue lightning at the target. Despite not even using the weapon in this spell, the sheer force of the blast is able to stun the target for one post. He may also use this spell with the spear in hand. If used on the same target again, the stun effect will only occur once every other post. This spell is the only instance where there spell isn't fired from the spear.

    Name: Wave Stance
    Rank: B
    Category: Offensive
    Type: Multi-Target
    Damage: 60
    Range: 150 meters
    Speed: 110 m/s
    Duration: 6 posts
    Downside: -
    Description: Tor channels the powers of the Imperial Spear and sweeps his arm in a linear direction to release a huge wave of ice-blue lightning towards the target area that is capable of slashing at multiple targets. Anyone that is hit by the spell is inflicted with a 60% debuff to their MP consumption.

    Name: Imperial Blessing
    Rank: B
    Category: Auxiliary
    Type: Passive
    Description: The wielder of the Imperial Spear is augmented by the weapon as well, granting Tor a passive 50% boost to his Strength.


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    Nightblade Johannsiggies
    Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho

    The Ghost Slayer


    The Ghost Slayer

    Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Pluto
    Position : Saint of Fortitude
    Partner : Mythica
    Posts : 1973
    Guild : Fairy Tail (GM)
    Cosmic Coins : 30
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 22
    Experience : 3,060,110

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Spirit Bind Magic
    Second Magic: Onmyōdō (The Way of Yin and Yang)
    Third Magic: Second Origin

    Nightblade Empty Re: Nightblade

    Post by Mura Kensho February 24th 2021, 1:31 pm

    Hello, Trial Mura here!

    I have to note that, according to the Equipment Rules, 'You may only own one piece of Multi-Part equipment per character.'. Therefore, if you intend to make this your Multi-Part Equipment for Tor, then Custom SO Uniform and Energy Gauntlet must be edited, so they only make up of one Equipment each. You may also edit this Equipment, so one of the two others can be a Multi-Part.

    I will begin to grade them once you've edited them, so that only one of these three Equipments is a Multi-Part.


    _____________________________________________________________________________________


    Themes:
    Fiorian Theme:


    Midian Theme:

    Tor
    Tor

    Player 
    Lineage : Kirin's Blessing
    Position : None
    Posts : 204
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 25,112

    Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

    Nightblade Empty Re: Nightblade

    Post by Tor February 25th 2021, 12:59 am

    Hi Mura, thanks for picking this up. And thanks for the reminder about 1 multi-part equipment per character as well.

    Night Fury will not be a multi-part weapon, and the same goes for the Energy Gauntlet. Only the Custom SO Uniform will be a multi-part equipment.


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho

    The Ghost Slayer


    The Ghost Slayer

    Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Pluto
    Position : Saint of Fortitude
    Partner : Mythica
    Posts : 1973
    Guild : Fairy Tail (GM)
    Cosmic Coins : 30
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 22
    Experience : 3,060,110

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Spirit Bind Magic
    Second Magic: Onmyōdō (The Way of Yin and Yang)
    Third Magic: Second Origin

    Nightblade Empty Re: Nightblade

    Post by Mura Kensho April 2nd 2021, 12:55 pm

    spoilz:
    @Tor wrote:Name: Nightblade
    Grade: Artifact
    Type: Weapon
    Proof of Acquisition: Artifact
    Description: A sword forged from an extraordinary yet unknown material. The unknown material was given to Tor as a repayment of gratitude and compensation for his broken weapon.
    Appearance:
    Nightblade Till-m10

    Abilities:

    Name: Night’s Crescent
    Rank: A
    Category: Offensive
    Type: Single Target
    Damage: 100
    Range: 300 meters
    Speed: 300 m/s
    Duration: 7 posts
    Downside: -
    Description: Tendrils of black energy resembling flames accumulate around the blade of the sword, allowing Tor to release a crescent-shaped projectile slash of black wind at the target that not only cuts the target but also leave them with a 5% HP drain for the duration of the spell. The projectile slash is able to cut through barriers, although 50% of the damage will be reduced.

    Name: Deepest Night
    Rank: A
    Category: Offensive
    Type: Burst
    Damage: 100
    Range: 75 meters
    Speed: 75 m/s
    Duration: 7 posts
    Downside: -
    Description: Once per post, Tor can disappear in a flash of black flame-like energy and reappear near his target and attack them with his sword. Conversely, Tor can also use it to disappear and reappear anywhere within range of his spell as a means of evasion. Tor gains a 65% boost to his speed for the duration of the spell.
    Nightblade JNJBmmh


    _____________________________________________________________________________________


    Themes:
    Fiorian Theme:


    Midian Theme:


      Current date/time is June 18th 2021, 10:11 am