Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Where's My Goldfish? (Part 1 of 2)

Lyretich
    Lyretich

Main Account- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Seductor's Touch
    Position : None
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Teresa Sinclair
    Experience : 7,712

Character Sheet
    First Skill: The Bond Book
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Where's My Goldfish? (Part 1 of 2) Empty Where's My Goldfish? (Part 1 of 2)

Post by Lyretich 24th October 2020, 12:25 pm

i never told a lie, and that makes me a liar.
    The day seemed perfectly normal until Lyretich was summoned to his guild's master's office. He knocked before hearing an approval to enter, everything seemed normal again until the conversation reached the point of Dagda talking about him being the youngest member, a model, and all in all a role model for the young generation of Fiore, I can feel it something is coming up for sure, and as the young male had suspected, here it was - Lyretich was chosen to go and comfort some young girl in the Clover town. It seems her goldfish had died, she loved it a lot, but her parents don't know how to bring it to her.

As Lyretich was standing in front of the designated house, he remembered that his guild master had mentioned, that the girl had always liked Lyre, as she was always buying magazines with his photoshoots, and when her parents found out that Lyretich is actually a part of the Meliora Vitae guild, they made the request, hoping that the pretty boy could bring the new to their beloved daughter in a softer manner.

He knocked a few times on the door before an adorable couple opened it, one could feel that this household was full of love, Lyre greeted them with a slight, yet polite bow, "Thank you so much for coming, we really don't know how to bring it up to her. We still remember the first time we bought the goldfish into the house as a birthday surprise for her, she was so happy," a sincere concern could be heard in the mother's voice as she reminisced on the past. "I will do my best," the beautiful youth gave his best smile, that even mesmerized the couple, it seemed as if even they could start to understand why their daughter was so crazy about this youth.

Some time passed, when the entrance door opened and a figure of a young female emerged, it did not take long for a loud scream to resonate in the house. "LYRETICH!" the girl screamed her lungs off. "Hello there," Lyre smiled at the girl, who was a few years younger than him. As soon as he finished his sentence, the girl grabbed his wrist as she dragged him in the direction of her room, "I must show you off to Tommas, he is a big fan of yours too!" The young boy did not resist the pull, thought when they entered the room, the girl looked frantically left and right, as her beloved pet was nowhere in sight.

Lyre lowered his body to the eye line of the young girl, and spoke in a soft tone, telling the story of what had happened, it was obvious what the result would be, no matter who brought the news. The girl burst out in tears and all that could be was to hug her tightly and pat her head lightly until the girl had calmed down. After she was calmed down, Lyretich decided to leave the household, as the young female confirmed she was okay and thankful that she had a chance to meet her idol, even if under such circumstances. Lyre was sure that the girl will be fine, as she has such loving and doting parents.

- E N D -
    @ ● notes here ● WC:545
    MADE BY MIZO

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Where's My Goldfish? (Part 1 of 2) OjvbKYa
    Golden Lacrima - until 31.10.21

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 2:46 am