Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Unyielding Upset

Kotomi Kadenkouji
    Kotomi Kadenkouji

Player 
    Lineage : Lady of the Tome
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 7,625

Unyielding Upset Empty Unyielding Upset

Post by Kotomi Kadenkouji 22nd October 2020, 10:24 pm

I wanna Archieve my Old Lineage
    Lineage Name: Unyielding Upset
    Wielder: Kotomi Kadenkouji
    Purchase Proof: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t36657p225-vip-shop#400963

Description
    The defender of their own pride or of those close to them, the Underdog is an important and almost mythical figure to many. Those capable of an Upset are few and far between, but have a certain grit and tenacity about them. This lineage is not bestowed upon a single person or group, this lineage is taken by force by those who refuse to give up when they absolutely should or even when they must. They earn the following abilities:

Plot Abilities:

• Unyielding Gaze - Making eye contact with an underdog sends shivers down the spine of even the most haughty villains. The idea of losing... to someone like this? When activated, foes of the Underdog cannot make eye contact.[Requires permission from PCs and important NPCs.]

• Land, Air and Sea - The wielder has the uncanny ability to fight in any landscape where they can believably survive. Using magic, technology or their own inner energy, the wielder is capable of flying indefinitely in combat or holding their breath underwater for significantly longer than the average human.

Abilities:

• Fate-Twister -  The wielder of this lineage gains +100% jewels to any job, but is able to transfer up to +30% of that jewel bonus to any allies that might join her, reducing her bonus to +70%. Twists of fate work for all who accompany her.

• Blood of Might - The blood that runs through the veins of the Underdog is unparalleled in its sheer stubbornness. They are made for fighting. Wielders of this lineage are granted +100% Strength and Movement speed, while suffering from a permanent -25% to spell speed and range. This boon also grants one additional advanced spell, which can rank up to H+ but must be a melee range spell as well as two additional signature spells which can rank up to S (and which cannot be in the same magic). Additionally, the wielder can use any amount of HP as MP at a 2:1 ratio.

• Underdog’s Presence - The greatest part of the Unyielding Upset is the bearer’s sheer inability to back down. While the wielder has a lower percentage of hit points than their opponent, they gain an additional +35% to Strength and Movement Speed. While their HP is higher, however, they lose an additional -25% from Spell speed and range.

Last edited by Kotomi Kadenkouji on 30th October 2020, 4:01 am; edited 2 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I think I've studied this.
    Char. Profile | Erbagos | Lady of the Tome
    | Liber Perditorum |
    Golden Lacrima 9/30/2024
    Shen Kadokawa
    Shen Kadokawa

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Idolize- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- The Completionist- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Supreme Grand Master [5000]- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Tournament Participation Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow Hero- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have an Admin as a friend!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player-
    Lineage : Assassin's Shadow
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Cosmic Coins : 505
    Experience : 3,283,767

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Infinite Arcana
    Second Magic: Vox Universum
    Third Magic: Disciple of War

Unyielding Upset Empty Re: Unyielding Upset

Post by Shen Kadokawa 25th October 2020, 7:43 am

Hello Kotomi, Joh here to grade your Lineage. You know how this goes by now, all of my edits can be found in this color. Further, there is an overarching edit I must address: This lineage utilizes too many lineage effects, depending on how the lineage is reworked between 11-12, which means the effect count must be adjusted accordingly and one to two lineage effects must be removed, depending on how this lineage is reworked. For the sake of convenience and understanding, I labelled your abilities with the numbers of effects they are currently utilizing. If you have any questions or require clarification please post in this thread and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Spoiler:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Kotomi Kadenkouji
    Kotomi Kadenkouji

Player 
    Lineage : Lady of the Tome
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 7,625

Post by Kotomi Kadenkouji 30th October 2020, 4:02 am

I made the necessary edits! I hope it's okay.

I think I've studied this.
    Char. Profile | Erbagos | Lady of the Tome
    | Liber Perditorum |
    Golden Lacrima 9/30/2024
    Shen Kadokawa
    Shen Kadokawa

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Idolize- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- The Completionist- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Supreme Grand Master [5000]- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Tournament Participation Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow Hero- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have an Admin as a friend!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player-
    Lineage : Assassin's Shadow
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Cosmic Coins : 505
    Experience : 3,283,767

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Infinite Arcana
    Second Magic: Vox Universum
    Third Magic: Disciple of War

Post by Shen Kadokawa 7th November 2020, 1:21 pm

Unyielding Upset FbVA7uB

Spoiler:

Current date/time is 29th March 2024, 12:24 am