Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Let's Beat Up Some Drunks! (Closed/Renji)

Lilynette
    Lilynette

Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Swords
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 200
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : -
    Experience : 2,080

Private Let's Beat Up Some Drunks! (Closed/Renji)

Post by Lilynette 8th September 2020, 4:54 pm

Sakuramori: Drunken Spirits:

Last edited by Lilynette on 8th September 2020, 5:40 pm; edited 4 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Let's Beat Up Some Drunks! (Closed/Renji) 6d1n2ap
                                                                                                                           source credit to Kirinismywaifu
    Lilynette M. Drakus Her Closet
    Ruler of the 9 Rings
    Lilynette
    Lilynette

Player 

Private Re: Let's Beat Up Some Drunks! (Closed/Renji)

Post by Lilynette 8th September 2020, 5:01 pm

0455/9000 WORDS
    Lilynette D.
    Let us find true enlightenment through excitement!
    HP: 300/300
    MP: 300/300
    Active Spells: -
    Cooldown: -
    Passives/Buffs: -
    Items Used: -
    Monsters Killed: -
    Muse Tavern Tunes
    The cherry blossom petals made their way around the forest, using the wind to elegantly glide their way around the trees and various forms of wildlife that made Sakuramori their home. Two deer eating some of the foliage on the forests floors looked up, tilting their heads in confusion towards the strange, voluptuous women who just entered the scene. This whole forest was such a beautiful site that it filled Lilynette with a sense of not only joy, but purpose. "Today is going to be such a wonderful day," She thought aloud, clapping her hands together in glee. "What a day for an adventure!"

She let out her signature bellow of a laugh, scarring the two deer and causing them to sprint full speed in the opposite direction of the purple haired mortal. "I can see why spirits would wanna make this place their home, It's gorgeous! Hell, when I die, I'm gonna want to live here."

These joyous thoughts slowly began to be over shadowed by her purpose for coming here. This was not a vacation, nor was it some D-ranked "collecting flowers" job request. This was a request directly from the magic council, asking them to slay spirits that were causing men and women alike to go mad. She took a deep breath, and began to stretch her body. Luckly, her Asmodeus armor wasn't very restricting despite being leather tight and a little clunky in around her jointed areas.

Lilynette had arrived at the forests entrance just moments ago, having come straight there after running a personal errand in Hosenka. She had just sat down for a cup of Dwarfish coffee (Irish coffee) when she had received the message from Sabertooth saying that the Magic council had requested a few mages head out to Sakuramori.  The practical jokes of these alcoholic demons having apparently gotten out of hand over the past few weeks.

However, Lilynette wasn't the only mage that volunteered for the job "Hmmmmmm," She began thinking mid stretch, her arms reaching towards her toes, "where was I supposed to meet up with... uhm... Shinji? Ginji? Ginger?"

She had never been very good with names and it hadn't gotten any better since having joined the guild. "Nevertheless!" She shouted, her entire spine straighten out in an upright position as her arms shot up towards the sky. "Where the heck did we agree to meet?" She asked, a starting to panic. "Oh Lily, don't be a fool. Just take out your phone and check your messages, duh!"

She let out a chuckle as she slid her hand down her hip, her eyes widening a little with embarrassment. "Great, I always leave my phone in my pocket, and this armor doesn't have pockets! Curses."

Aight, @Renji
    IVYLEAF33

Renji
    Renji

Player 
    Lineage : Phoenix Fire
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 2,000

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Blazing Phoenix
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Renji 8th September 2020, 8:21 pm

After Renji received the notice of taking care of some spirits that have been causing major trouble near Sakuramori, Renji felt a sharp tug of anger at what the deeds these drunken spirits had done already. It was one thing to become drunk, but another thing entirely when one of these spirits influenced someone to murder their family. He just couldn’t excuse that fact, and so he volunteered to eliminate some of these spirits. Fortunately for the young mage, Renji wasn’t the only one who volunteered for this job.

Renji walked along the forest as he was heading towards the rendezvous point where there was supposed to be a lone sakura tree with a stone circle around it. Fortunately for Renji, he came here once before, but this was a different area than where Velvet and he went to beforehand. Renji came dressed in a plaid unbuttoned shirt with a white short sleeved shirt underneath it. The sleeves were rolled up to his elbows as Renji wore dark blue jeans and a pair of hiking boots. No armor was seen on his person, not even weapons as it were.

The mage kept his magical sensory active for multiple reasons. One of them became aware of his surroundings so that anything that came in his direction he would (hopefully) not be taken by surprise. Another factor was to detect the other volunteer who went by the name of Lilynette, and she happened to be a fellow Sabertooth mage as well so this worked out well. Not just for how their performance would go, but also bring some positive light to Sabertooth as well. With the two of them, Renji doubted that some spirits could overwhelm them, but he still kept his guard up in case they proved to be a bigger challenge than he anticipated.

”Be ever vigilant, treat the world as if it was a battlefield… Interesting speech to live by I guess.” Renji muttered to himself as the forest was rather beautiful, and it became difficult fighting in such an environment. In particular his magic would likely start a forest fire and potentially damage the forest more than the spirits had already. Renji made a mental note to be careful how he uses his magic when he heard laughter in the distance. Given how far it was, Renji wasn’t able to discern where it originated from. However, his sensory field picked up two signatures sprinted towards his direction, and out of instinct Renji leapt into the air as a flashfire erupted from his left hand. A silver tachi that seems to mirror the world on the blade with a glowing orange feather attached to the bottom of the sword like liquid fire that refuses to drip. Renji used his signature weapon to stab into the trunk of a tree about three meters above ground.

Two deer swiftly with the wind sprinted past the mage, and that made him curious as to what spooked them. After he planted his right foot on the trunk, Renji leapt from the tree as he wrenched his tachi free while flipping his body before he landed on his feet like a crouching tiger. His soft raven hair rustled with the movement as he fixed his amber eyes in the direction where the deer came from.

”Either that’s one of the spirits, or it could be Lilynette.” He muttered to himself again before Renji shifted his vision over in the direction of their rendezvous point. Thoughts pondered in his mind before he came to a conclusion.

”Well I hate to keep her waiting, but I need to locate the source of that laughter. Could be nothing, but just in case I should investigate it.” Renji had the habit of talking to himself as most missions he’s been to were taken solo. He didn’t mean to go on jobs by himself, but so far the C rank and below jobs weren’t worrisome to young Renji. At any rate, Renji made haste in the general direction the animals came from, and eventually his sensory field picked up a signature that was stronger than the other signatures. Maybe about equivalent to him? It was hard to discern, but Renji put it in the possibility and hoped that this signature was his partner and not some strong beast.

Upon his arrival, Renji saw a purple haired lass in leather armor from what he could see. Least to say she definitely wasn’t a spirit, or if she was then she’d be one convincing spirit. Still, he didn’t sense anyone else aside from the local wildlife near his location, so Renji was starting to believe the purple haired maiden was the other Sabertooth mage. Renji approached her from the side as he flipped his Ashrune so that the spine of his blade rests against the length of his left arm. If he had a scabbard then he’d put it away as it was standard courtesy not to have a weapon out. However, his experience with the dead made Renji somewhat paranoid.

”Apologies for my intrusion, but you wouldn’t happen to be Lilynette from Sabertooth by any chance?” Renji inquired as he announced his presence in case she didn't notice him. Either way he’d maintain comfortable distance while his left hand kept a firm grip on the hilt. The liquid fire feather hung by a short blue cord made a faint, incomprehensible hymn that’s oddly soothing to hear. Tiny pale blue lights seemed to faintly appear around the raven haired teen before they slowly flowed into his tachi.

WC: 926 | Renji: 926 | Group: 1381

Renji's Signature Spell:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Renji Sahano | Blazing Phoenix Magic
    Lilynette
    Lilynette

Player 

Post by Lilynette 9th September 2020, 5:40 am

2303/9000 WORDS
    Lilynette D.
    Let us find true enlightenment through excitement!
    HP: 300/300
    MP: 271/300
    Items Used: -
    Monsters Killed: 1/3
    Muse Japanese Battle Forest Tunes

Lilynette was no longer simply stretching. The energy that radiated from the forest has soaked its way into Lilynette. She lifted one leg off the ground mid-step, and began to twirl. Her arms moved with the wind just like those cherry blossom petals, mimicking their very existence.  It was as if she was dancing along with the rhythm of the forest.

It was almost... intoxicating.

She gasped asa voice seemingly came out of know where. "Spirits?" Lilynette questioned, spinning back around mid dance and starting focus her attention onto the source of the question. "No, *hiccup*, you knew my name." Her eyes widened with excitement as she noticed a man standing before her. "You *hiccup* must be Rango!" The giant woman shouted, opening her arms up wide and quickly stumbling her way towards the man and falling over onto him. If he didn't try to get out of the way, he would experience quite the bear hug.

The handy Lilynette slowly let go of the man, and began to twirl around once more, this time out of glee. "This is so exciting!" She exclaimed. "We *hiccup* Are sure to have a reeeeeeeee-" *thud*. Lilynette toppled over, landing right onto her derriere. She looked up, a little dazed and confused. The world was still spinning around her, causing her let out a soft, yet prolonged chuckle.

"Well thats *hiccup* odd, *giggle*. I can *giggle* stop laughing *giggle*"

As a look of confusion arose on the woman's face, she began to notice that this feeling felt all too familiar. The quote unquote young woman remained on her bum as she slowly straightened up her back and placed her middle finger in her mouth. She bit down onto her left Gauntlet of Asmodeus, and tossed it recklessly to the side. The purple haired lady could hear it whacking into a tree just over a meter away, but that wasn't her concern right now.

Lilynette  lifted up her newly naked hand and placed it on her forehead. She was pretty warm. "So *hiccup*, I was right."

The beauty gripped onto the tree branch beside her and holstered herself slowly off of the ground. She closed her eyes, and began to take deep, sobering breaths. "I'm a big advocate of drinking, friends," She spoke, lifting her hand in front of her as she listened to the wind. Ever sense she had gotten her hands on a lacrima, he hearing had been drastically risen along with the rest of her senses.

A smile made its way onto her face as her eyes shot open. "Found ya!" She shouted, a blue flame appearing in the palm her hand. "Hellfire blast!"

She chucked the blue flame forward, catching one of the trees on fire. "Oh no!" The beauty panicked, taking a step back as the tree quickly caught on fire. "I*hiccup* missed! I *hiccup* could have sworn that I *hiccup* heard something over there! I didn't mean to set... a..." Just like that, a tiny, roundish creature quickly began floating out of the tree. It was shaped almost like a tear drop, and was blue just the same.

"Got ya," She muttered, Holding up her hand in the formation of a gun, her index finger pointed towards the invasive spirit. "*hiccup*, Like I was saying. I'm a fan of drinking, but only when it my call."

Darkness quickly swirled around her finger, forming a bowling ball sized orb around her finger. Unlike her Hellfire blast, that contained both fire and darkness, this spell was pure darkness. More ecofriendly that way.

The bullet shot forward, hitting the creature square in its goofy little face. It didn't even make a sound before disappearing from this plane of existence.  

A sensation similar to that of a cold shower ran through her body. The roofied beauty could practically feel the sobriety shoving the negative, drucken energies of that spirit out of her body. Normally when she felt this way, Lilynette would be complaining; but not this time. This time it felt oddly inspiring. She shook her head, getting the feeling of her own body back to normal as she walked towards her gauntlet.

"Well thats certainly an introduction for ya,"  
    She chuckled, waving her hands towards the man. "I'm Lilynette, and you must be the Sabertooth mage here to help me kick some spiritual fanny, am I right?"

Her eyes quickly shot open as she could feel the heat hitting her in the back. "Oh crap! I forgot!" She shouted, quickly turning around and opening her mouth wide. "Down the hatch you go." Lilynette quickly breathed the hellfire back into her body. Thankfully it hadn't spread to any of the other trees, but it most certainly caught the attention of some unwanted friends.

She stuck her nose into the air, and took a quick sniff. "I smell more of them," She spoke. "I think they're right over there."

She turned around with intentions of pointing towards the direction of the smell, but she didn't get the chance. Another goofy looking raindrop appeared, bouncing itself off of Lilynettes face. She stumbled back, feeling the drunkenness slowly start to bubble up within her body. Unlike last time, however, she was aware of what was going on. She wasn't drunk quite yet, but she would get there in again in a matter of seconds if they didn't take it out.

"Am I seeing double? Or are there two of them this time?" She muttered, squinting her eyes towards the spirit that just bopped her in the face.

IVYLEAF33

Spells Used:

Last edited by Lilynette on 9th September 2020, 10:38 am; edited 2 times in total

Ruler of the 9 Rings
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 9th September 2020, 5:40 am

The member 'Lilynette' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Let's Beat Up Some Drunks! (Closed/Renji) R2fEWNz Let's Beat Up Some Drunks! (Closed/Renji) R2fEWNz Let's Beat Up Some Drunks! (Closed/Renji) R2fEWNz
    Renji
    Renji

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Renji 10th September 2020, 11:36 pm

Well whoever the lady was, Renji didn’t like being touched often enough as part of it was due to anxiety. Another factor Renji considered was that spirits might have shifted into said woman or invaded Lilynette and used her body like a puppet via host. Not only did she get his name wrong, but she was also a bit flushed as she came stumbling towards him. However, Renji simply waited until she was about to fall onto him for the bear hug before he took a quick backstep in his attempt to avoid the swiping arms. Then he proceeded to follow up as his free right hand would attempt to catch Lilynette by the arm so that she wouldn’t fall on her face. Despite his size, Renji sported enough strength to hold her from hitting the ground until she straightened herself.

”It’s Renji, not Rango. I suggest you take a seat before you…” Renji began to speak to her before Lilynette stumbled backwards and fell on her rump. As much as Lilynette was laughing uncontrollably, Renji preferred that she hadn’t fallen altogether, but not falling on her face was a plus in his mind. On the other hand, it was clear that Lilynette had succumbed to intoxication. Yet he didn’t catch any scent of booze in her breath, so Renji was beginning to wonder if she was taken by surprise from these Drunken Spirits.

As Lilynette practically struggled to stand up, Renji made sure to keep his wits in the case she fell again. Strangely she removed one of her leather gauntlets and tossed it to the side. He didn’t understand why until she spoke of friends, and with surprising accuracy Lilynette set one of the drunken spirits ablaze. Of course it consumed part of the trees and vegetation as the sheer intensity of the heat pressed on Renji’s figure. If it was just fire then Renji wouldn’t worry too much about it. In fact, he always had been resistant to fire as he doesn’t burn easily.

”I’m pretty sure the village who hired us isn’t going to be happy that we’re burning some of their trees.” Renji stated in an humorous tone. However it would seem that Lilynette’s spell missed its mark as a roundish creature floated out of the tree that she hit. Renji remembered back in the Cursed Lands there were some ghosts that slipped through matter, and from what he was seeing this was a similar case. Lilynette was quick to correct her next spell to hit the spirit with a ball of darkness. It disappeared soon after, and Lilynette seemed to have sobered up as well.

”You assume correctly. I’m Renji Sahano, and sorry for moving out of the way. I just… don’t do well with physical contact unfortunately. Especially when it’s from people I don’t know, so I hope you understand.” He apologized as it might have been nothing to worry about, but Renji felt like he should clear up that misunderstanding. His tachi was still gripped in his left hand as the spine was pressed against the back of his arm. Much to his surprise, Lilynette proceeded to clean up the start of a forest fire by consuming said fire. As far as he had been working in Sabertooth, Renji had never seen anyone consume an element, let alone fire. Well, not without having some serious consequences. The soft hymn still emitted from the glowing orange feather as small pale blue lights slowly glided to the feather.

”Smell?” Renji inquired as he heard of sensing things with mana, but not so much when it came to actually smelling things from a distance. Unless the smell was just that strong of course. Either way, what was originally thought to be one more roundish creature actually happened to be two that emerged from the forest.

"Fury!" A flash of small fire erupted around Renji’s right hand before a solid red revolver with a soft glowing brass lining and a strange blue metal handle manifested in his right hand.

”Well let’s hope they do not multiply like that, or else we may never be out of here.” Then Renji raised his revolver in the spirits’ direction, and with a pull of the brass triggered a loud bang echoed through the forest as a bullet-sized flame erupting from the barrel. It left a flame streak in the air as the recoil threatened to fly out of Renji’s hand, but he kept a firm grip and readjusted his aim. The bullet traveled at high speed in such a short distance that it pierced through one of the spirit's bodies before the spirit dissolved into nothingness. Renji followed up with the readjustment of his aim to the other spirit before he did the same to that spirit.

”Four left… Hopefully this will be enough to take out the boss of these spirits.” If the threat had truly been neutralized then Renji would lower his gun to point it downwards with his finger off the trigger.

WC: 835 | Renji: 1,761 | Group: 3,138

MP: 261/300
    MP Regen: 5%

Lilynette
    Lilynette

Player 

Post by Lilynette 11th September 2020, 10:03 am

3676/5000 WORDS
    Lilynette D.
    Let's go find enlightenment through excitement!
    HP: 440/450
    MP: 251/300
    Base Melee Dmg: 30hp
    Current Melee Dmg: 30hp
    Items:
    (+) Corset of Asmodeus
    (-) Guantlets of Asmodeus
    (-) Boots of Asmodeus
    Enemies: 0/0
    Drunken wisp hp: 0/1hp
    - 40hp (Revenge of Asmodeus)

Muse Lilynette's Theme
    Lilynette stayed seated as she watched Renji deal with two more of the tiny spiritual tear drops. She payed no mind to the white fog that began to gradually appear from the ground, as she was too captivated by the fight going on before it. It appeared that, he too, used fire. Although his fire was a lot less blue than her own. She found the whole sequence of events very exciting and quickly leaped up from the ground, cheering on her new comrade as he finished taking out the roughy spirits.

"That was exhilarating!" She squealed as she did a little dance of excitment with her feet. "You really are somethin' Senji." She cheered, paying no attention to the fact that, even while sober, she couldn't remember his name. "I'm Lilynette, Lilynette Drakus. I guess you could still say that I'm one of the newer members of the guild."

"I have so many questions for you, OOooo this is so exciting!"
    *Sniff* *Sniff*, Her eyes then darted, the mist getting thicker. "I guess my questions are gonna have to wait... You don't need a good sense of smell to feel the magical energy in this fog, do ya?" She asked, looking around as the growing fog had become too noticeable to continue ignoring. It wasn't thick enough to completely obscure her vision, not with her enhanced senses as a g-d slayer, but it was certainly an annoyance.

She quickly spun around, her blue tinted hellfire beginning to spark around her hand. "This fog isn't our only company," She teased, spotting yet another one of the tiny blue drunken whisps as it floatted towards them from a few meters away.

"Save your bullets, sweetie." Lilynette told him, turning her head around and giving a friendly wink at Renji as she brought her hand behind her head, almost as if she was going to throw a baseball. It was within that split second, however, that Renji's words of wisdom from just moments ago began to echo in her head. The fire went out as she changed the positioning of her hands, pointing it towards the spirit, her fingers holding in the formation of a gun.

"When you're right you're right, Ranji. We gotta keep the clients happy, and preserve the forest for preservations sake, I suppose." Lilynette then let out a short giggle as black energy began forming around her trigger happy little finger, her aim kept right at the spirit. "This should be easy enough," She whispered, taking a step back from the recoil of her black bullet as it fired away at the whisp before her. This time, however, the spirit dodged. "Oh cra-" *whack*

Yet again, Lilynette was whacked in the face by the end of the creature, causing her to take a step back. "That better not bee you ass, mister." She muttered allowed as her corset of Asmodeus began to glow. "Asmodeus's revenge," She whispered, watching as a blue ray of light was projected from her chest, smacking the creature in the center of its stupid looking face.

"Okay, I'm starting to get little annoyed." She grunted, a small ring of cheer still strangely noticeable. "Lets see what we find deeper in the forest."

@Renji roll some monster dice, I wanna hit something!  
    IVYLEAF33

Spells Used
    Black Bullet:
    Corset Ability:

Last edited by Lilynette on 11th September 2020, 10:42 am; edited 5 times in total

Ruler of the 9 Rings
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 11th September 2020, 10:03 am

'Monster Dice' :
    Let's Beat Up Some Drunks! (Closed/Renji) R2fEWNz Let's Beat Up Some Drunks! (Closed/Renji) OdAaNwh Let's Beat Up Some Drunks! (Closed/Renji) OdAaNwh Let's Beat Up Some Drunks! (Closed/Renji) OdAaNwh
    Renji
    Renji

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Renji 11th September 2020, 11:07 pm

Renji hadn’t thought of his magic to be exciting over, but at the same time his mastery over his magic was still in progress. Fire was also something he could manipulate, but the main reason Renji chose this gun was because of the precision on such a small scale of an attack. Renji had no fear of accidentally igniting the forest on fire. At least not to the degree that Lilynette almost accomplished. Although Lilynette getting his name wrong again was a bit of a let down. Either she was really bad with names or she didn’t care to remember it. Still there was a resemblance in Senji, so Renji decided to go with the former.

Like him, Lilynette was one of the newer members of Sabertooth. As to how new Renji wasn’t certain, but he gathered they were roughly on par of each other. However as a blanket of mist rolled out the red carpet so to speak. Both Lilynette and himself knew they didn’t have the time to chat before more of those drunken spirits emerged from the mist. Call Renji paranoid, but he raised his left arm and held the silver-like tachi as he covered his nose with his sleeve. Renji had half of a mind to blast these spirits away like the last time, but Lilynette took charge with a wink.

”I can’t detect things by scent no. It’s more like a visual scan with a mental confirmation of signatures nearby and such.” Renji simply answered before Lilynette dealt with one of the spirits with a blast of darkness. When Lilynette missed the second and got smacked on the face by the spirit. Renji was reminded of the malicious ghosts that constantly threatened to take over his body. Fortunately that didn’t seem to be the case here as Lilynette recovered. Renji’s torso was wreathed in a brief roar of flame before a fiery red coat of leather could be seen in place of his plaid shirt. Orange-blue feathers could be seen at the bottom of his coat as well.

”I am sure it was more like a boot than an ass, but with spirits it’s hard to tell.” Renji chuckled as Lilynette got revenge as her corset unleashed some pale blue light at the spirit. The teen assumed her armor was magical as his amber eyes glanced down at his revolver. The magic power that flowed from his sword into his body gradually replenished his reserves at its own pace. Exactly four cartridges could be seen in the chamber of his gun, and he agreed that it would be pointless to waste them against simple spirits such as these. However at the same time, Renji didn’t want to underestimate them either.

”At the very least, we’re going in the right direction if these spirits are already popping up.” Some encouragement that came from Renji to brighten the mood, even if it was slight. In any case, Renji agreed to moving deeper into the forest, and his cautious reasoning kept his senses for any of those spirits. Along the way, Renji couldn’t help except ask as they moved through the mist.

”So you can eat fire eh? That’s a handy gift to have.” No sooner had he asked this, the mist grew thicker to the point where Renji could barely see beyond five meters. However, his sensory awareness was picking up two strong signatures up ahead, and Renji began to get a bad feeling about all of this.

”I hope you have something to blow away this mist. But take this just in case our companions decided to get handsy.” Renji offered as rivers of flame slither up to Lilynette. If she accepted it, the flames would spiral around their bodies before each had a condensed sphere of fire that functioned to protect them from harm. Additionally the heat would push back the mist a bit as well to reveal that there were two dark humanoid figures lingered just beyond the mist. Silhouettes with no glowing eyes, but their presence was menacing enough as each had solid black skin with a pair of horns.

WC: 687 | Renji: 2,448 | Group: 4,363

Used Phoenix Feather's Flame Shell
    Phoenix Feather:

Mana: 256/300

Last edited by Renji on 11th September 2020, 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 11th September 2020, 11:07 pm

The member 'Renji' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Let's Beat Up Some Drunks! (Closed/Renji) R2fEWNz Let's Beat Up Some Drunks! (Closed/Renji) OdAaNwh Let's Beat Up Some Drunks! (Closed/Renji) PzArA86 Let's Beat Up Some Drunks! (Closed/Renji) PzArA86
    Lilynette
    Lilynette

Player 

Post by Lilynette 13th September 2020, 9:13 am

4894/5000 WORDS
    Lilynette D.
    HP: 400/450
    MP: 191/300
    Items:
    (+) Corset of Asmodeus
    (-) Boots of Asmodeus
    Enemies defeated: 1/3
    Drunken Demon(Boss): 80/150hp
    -30hp from punch
    -40hp from dark bullet
    Drunken Demon (Boss): 150/150hp
    Drunken Wisp:0/1hp
    -30hp from hellfire blast
    Drunken Mist: idk like 30 more posts.

Muse Lilynette's Theme
    Lilynette shrugged as they continued down the forest. "Eh, I can only eat some fire. More specifically hellfire. But I can eat a lot more than just that, haha." As she ended her chuckle, she began to sniff the air one more time. The fog had begun to condense, and a smell so fowl hit her nostrils that it practically made them shut.

"Ooo, well don't y'all look fun," She whispered, watching as fire spun around her body and lit up the fog around them. She could see them more clearly now, a 2 humanoid shaped beings with horns.

"Let's play!" She shouted, sprinting forward as she watched one of the small, jelly-like creatures stuck its tongue out at her from the comfort of the black beings shoulder. Her body turned back as night as she converted it into a shadow.

The Jelly leaped up into the air off of its bigger friends shoulder for a brief second, eyes as wide as could be as her fist made full contact with the horned demons face. The creature stumbled backwards, the jelly creature landing back onto his shoulder. The demonic being had no eyes or face to conceal it's thought and emotions, but the whisp could do that for him. "It's called "Body of a Lost Soul," She told the spirits, giving them a wink with her glowing red eyes as she attempted to clear up the confusion. "It converts my bodies essence from flesh and bone to darkness. Meaning, even your spiritual forms can't help you now!"

The black demon lifted his arm high and slammed it into Lilynette's side. She flew through the dense mist that consumed them, only managing to have caught herself after having flown a few meters back towards Renji. "You know, it's rude to hit a lady," She muttered, the downside of her transformation becoming apparent. I forgot, of course their attacks wouldn't phase through like normal hits. She then looked down, her Armor of Asmodeus completely covered by her dark, demonic energy. And of course I can't activate any of these, either.

She looked over towards her guild mate, "Hey, Randi, I'll take this guy and the midget, holler if you need help with other big one!"

She lifted her arm in the air, firing yet another darkness bullet. She watched as the pitch black sphere smacked the figure right in the head, blue fire consuming her hand as she aimed for the demonic figures face yet again. "Can't let you get a breath in now, can I?" She shouted, chucking the fire at him.  

Her  red eyes opened with shock and confusion as she watched the Drunken Demon quickly yank the whisp off of his shoulder, and chuck it into the fire. It was almost upsetting in a way for Lilynette to watch. How could any creature do such a thing to one of their own kind? How could they have such little disregard for their friends.

"That was cold, buddy." She chuckled, Lilynette noticiung the fog getting thicker and thicker as she lifted her hand up in the air, blue flamed once again engulfing her fist. "Let me help warm you up."

@Renji I suck at rolls... This post had 531 words.  
    IVYLEAF33

Body of a Lost Soul:
    Black Bullet:
    Hellfire Blast:

Last edited by Lilynette on 13th September 2020, 9:21 am; edited 3 times in total

Ruler of the 9 Rings
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 13th September 2020, 9:13 am

'Monster Dice' :
    Let's Beat Up Some Drunks! (Closed/Renji) OdAaNwh Let's Beat Up Some Drunks! (Closed/Renji) OdAaNwh Let's Beat Up Some Drunks! (Closed/Renji) OdAaNwh Let's Beat Up Some Drunks! (Closed/Renji) OdAaNwh
    Renji
    Renji

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Renji 14th September 2020, 7:09 pm

Even with Renji’s flame that cleared some of the mist, it continued to get thicker by the second. Lilynette chased after one of the drunken demons, and that left Renji in a 1v1 match with the other demon. In all honesty Renji was fine with that as it pulled off some of the load from his shoulders. The demon snarled at the dark haired mage who started it off by calling upon his inner fire as wispy flames cloaked his body. The fire empowered his magic power in addition to refining the cost of magic to be lower. With a snap of its maw, the drunken demon charged with a malicious growl that followed in its wake.

Renji simply raised Fury with the iron sights set on the charging demon before he pulled the trigger. A stream of fire traced through the air as the bullet pierced deeply into the demon’s shoulder. Renji originally aimed for the bullet to strike the demon’s head, but the demon’s quick reflexes proved to be enough to shield its head with its right shoulder. The air reverberated with the audible loud bang as the mist swirled into a small tunnel along the path of fire. Renji then dropped his Ashrune and leaped above the wounded boss with a flip so that Renji’s amber eyes were always locked onto the beast even with the mist.

Halfway in Renji’s flip, Renji extended his now free left hand skyward as intense flames swirled to the palm of his hand before it condensed into a ball of fire. The mage spun his body with the flip so that when Renji landed, he was facing towards the demon who came to a sliding halt. At that moment, Renji fired the ball of roaring flames into the sky for 30 meters. Then with an audible bang, drops of liquid fire poured down in a 30 meter radius as the rain doused both Drunken Demons in flame. The rewards were in combination to Lilynette’s spells, both of the demons appeared to be incredibly wounded with burned and pierced flesh. Both howled in pain with a fit of snarls.

”This mist is starting to become more of a problem! I can barely see a thing now.” It was the truth too as the mist grew thicker. Even with his fire, the mist had evolved into a fog that Renji couldn’t see more than five meters in front of him. Frankly Renji didn’t see the demon charge forward until after it leaped forward with jaws opened to reveal deadly rows of teeth, yet there weren’t any eyes. Renji couldn’t avoid it as the beastial demon pounced onto the mage before it chomped hard against the protective shell of fire that prevented the nasty fangs from tearing through leather and flesh. The strength from the beast took the Sabertooth mage by surprise as it knocked him prone.

WC: 483 | Renji: 2,931 | Group: 5,377

Renji’s Stuff:

Lilynette
    Lilynette

Player 

Post by Lilynette 16th September 2020, 7:37 pm

6053/9000 WORDS
    Lilynette D.
    HP: 370/450
    MP: 161/300
    Active Spells:
    ~Body of a Lost Soul (1 more posts)
    Items:
    (+) Corset of Asmodeus
    (-) Boots of Asmodeus
    Enemies:
    Drunken Demon(Boss): 0/150hp
    -30hp from Hellfire Blast
    -135hp from Dante's Bellow
    Drunken Demon (Boss): 0/150hp
    Drunken Jelly: 0/100
    Current Jewel Reward: 20,000
    Muse Lilynette's Theme
    Lilynette chucked the black and blue flames of her hellfire blast at the demon, watching at it smacked him right in the face. Before the blast, she could hardly see him through the dense, ever growing fog of the sakuramori forest around them. But now that the hellfire had hit, she could see the creature clear as day. Lilynette prepared herself for the vile beasts counter, watching as  the hellflame covered beast charged towards her. Her glowing red eyes widened as she heard a bang fire off. She turned her head, quickly remembering that she was there with another mage.

Was that from him? She asked herself. She quickly jumped to the side, dodging what appeared to be liquid flamed falling from the sky. Lilynette  took a good look at her companion, who was currently complaining about the mist. "That was you!" She shouted, clapping her hands together as she bounced her way over towards her comrade. "You're going to have to teach me that one sometime," She giggled, turning her head back towards the two demons.

Even with her hellfire currently burning off of one of them, the mist was obscuring her view. "Yeah, this mist is getting a bit in the way." She chimed in, watching as both of the remaining demons slowly began to recover. "But from what I can see, they look pretty beat, nice work Raleigh." Lily giggled, slapping the boy on the back.

*Sniff* *sniff*

Her gaze sharpened as she began to smell the appearance of two new figures. Through the thick layers of fog, it looked like two people standing besides the horned, dark demonic spirits. But her nose could tell her otherwise, these were spirits. She would attempt to shove Renji to the side as one of the spirits sent a ball of gelatinous gunk in their direction. Lily could hear it splat on a tree behind them, quickly spinning back around towards the four beasts as a second gelatinous orb smacked right into her shoulder.  

Lilynette winced in a bit of pain as she tried to shake it off, stepping in front of Renji. She slowly turned her head around, yet again winking at the boy. "If you believe in the g-ds, now would be the time to start praying that I don't burn down the forest, okay?"

She than opened up her mouth, and took a inhaled.

Shadows, rocks, and fire all began to tunnel its way into her mouth. She could feel the screams of agony from those trapped in hell vibrate throughout her body as a black and red magic circle appeared before her mouth.

For a split instant, all would stand still.

"Dante's Bellow!"

The magic circle would explode into a fury before her, hellfire, darkness, and stalagmites all erupting from the volcano that was Lilynettes mouth.

The demons let out a shriek of pain as they disappeared from this world, and the gelatinous humanoids evaporated away in silence. It would appear that, for now, all of their enemies had vanished.

She let out a sigh of relief as she fell onto her back, arms spread out wide. The spirits had stopped her flames from hitting any of the flora and fauna that lived in the forest, making it a bit less of a headache. "I think I'm starting to get a little tired," She giggled as she tried to catch her breath. "This fog has an odd smell to it..." Lilynette muttered, trying her best to regain a bit of her strength. "It's almost as if..." She stopped herself, thinking over what she was about to say. Was she insane?

"It's almost as if it has the same smell as the other spirits we have faced..." Her eyes were shut, and she could feel herself slowly drifting off to sleep. She had only recently obtained magical power, and truthfully, this was her first time ever using it.

*Yawn* "Promise to wake me up if anything interesting comes along, okay?" And with that, she fell onto her side, and began to fall asleep.
    @Renji  
    IVYLEAF33

Body of a Lost Soul:
    Hellfire Blast:

Dante's Bellow:

Last edited by Lilynette on 16th September 2020, 8:07 pm; edited 4 times in total

Ruler of the 9 Rings
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 16th September 2020, 7:37 pm

'Monster Dice' :
    Let's Beat Up Some Drunks! (Closed/Renji) OdAaNwh Let's Beat Up Some Drunks! (Closed/Renji) OdAaNwh Let's Beat Up Some Drunks! (Closed/Renji) NXDHjfc Let's Beat Up Some Drunks! (Closed/Renji) OdAaNwh Let's Beat Up Some Drunks! (Closed/Renji) OdAaNwh Let's Beat Up Some Drunks! (Closed/Renji) OdAaNwh Let's Beat Up Some Drunks! (Closed/Renji) NXDHjfc
    Renji
    Renji

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Renji 26th September 2020, 7:01 pm

When Renji heard Lily’s voice over the roaring flames that drops of fire harmlessly rolled off his skin. It was a risk to place such a spell that covered an area, but when Renji couldn’t really see where their targets were located. It was a risk that Renji had to take since that spell didn’t require precise strikes. Fortunately Renji gave both Lilynette and himself a protective spell that warded off the rain of fire anyways. As far as Renji was aware neither Lilynette nor himself took enough damage for the shell to break. Renji sheepishly smiled in Lilynette’s direction.

”Sorry about that. This mist is becoming annoying so I just improvised.” He apologized to Lilynette, but he didn’t know that his comrade actually didn’t mind the fire. The teen could feel the drain of his magic, and he couldn’t see through this fog of where his Ashrune was located. So he dismissed the spell of Ashrune before he summoned it back into his free left hand as a flash of fire erupted around his hand. With a clap on his shoulder, Lilynette complimented their work so far. A brief moment of humble pride made his face turn slightly pink, but logic wrestled his mind out of that pride after he witnessed the demons begin to recover from the onslaught they’ve endured.

”We’re not out of the woods yet I’m afraid. For some reason the mist is getting thicker to where it might as well be fog now. They don’t have eyes from what I can tell, so they’re unhindered by the lack of sight.” Renji concluded after he had a close encounter with one of those demons. Unfortunately for Renji, both Fury and Phoenix Feather timed out as they burst into flame before they disappeared. He grimaced that the timer went off for both, and now the shell was gone as well. However, Renji had an idea form in his mind, but before he could express what it was. Lilynette detected two other targets, weaker from what Renji could tell, but still alarming that they got so close that Renji didn’t pick up on it.

Renji was unexpectedly shoved by Lilynette to the side as an orb of jelly sailed past them and smacked against a tree behind them. He was quick to recover as Renji practically bounced back to his feet with a graceful flip. It really didn’t bother Renji that she shoved him for he understood the action and intent behind Lilynette. However his mind was focused on the threat that caused Lilynette to react in such a manner. That moment was when Lilynette took a hit on her shoulder. Some kind of gelatinous substance clung onto her armor, and Renji pieced it together that Lilynette had placed herself in front of him to shield him. Renji didn’t feel anger in that moment, instead he felt incompetence as his lack of awareness just caused someone he’s supposed to be working side by side to sustain an injury. Thankfully, it hadn’t been serious to warrant concern from what Renji could tell.

However, Lilynette’s next set of words to whatever god he prayed for Renji got the feeling that this was either going to be her big attack to either wipe out the spirits and demons. Or the worst case scenario was that it wouldn’t be enough and Lilynette might be vulnerable for a while. Either way Lilynette took a deep breath, and as a black-red magic circle appeared before her mouth Lilynette screamed into the circle to release a blast of hellfire, stalagmites, and dark energy to practically obliterate the spirits and demons. The sheer intensity of the heat made Renji flinch, and even though Renji was used to heat and for as long as he could remember fire never really bothered him before. Lilynette’s fire however felt different, like it was mixed with something unnatural.

”That’s one way to do it, but how’s that wound?” Renji inquired as he approached Lilynette who fell onto her back. She started to mutter about the smell again, but Renji could only smell the moisture from how dense the mist was. However when she stated the smell was similar to the other spirits, Renji pieced it together that the mist might have the same effects as those drunken spirits had. From what they’ve been dealing with, the teen wouldn’t doubt if the mist was part of the drunken spirits' influence as well. So far Renji hasn't experienced any effects of being drunk like Lilynette has experienced. Then again, Renji has never experienced the feeling of being drunk either.

”I don’t think taking a nap is a good idea considering we were just attacked, but with how this mist being so thick going anywhere might do us more harm than good..” Renji waved his free hand through the mist to see it trail behind the motions of his hand. The blast of heat pushed back the growing fog a bit, but there was so much of it that the mist took back their territory. The only thing Renji had going for him was the fact he could do some fire stuff, but none of which could pull off such an intense attack like Lilynette just unleashed. Which left Renji with only one option, and that was to equip another spell he hasn’t been able to use until then.

”Requip, Phoenix Wings.” A flash of fire erupted around his shoulders that rolled down his back. Manifested from the flames is a pair of feather-like wings that could stretch out for a 2 meter wingspan. The frame is dark red as feathers cascade down in a mixture of orange and blue feathers as it is attached on Renji’s shoulders. For a moment, Renji stretched out his wings to its full length as the metallic feathers reflected the hellfire burning in the distance. Then with a brief buffet of his wings as he forced the fog back, Renji picked up presences. One was strong, like the dark skinned demons the pair just faced, and two others that were comparable to the previous spirits as well. They were located roughly twenty meters away from Renji and Lilynette.

Renji grew concerned as to why there were multiple of these spirits clustered together. So far both Lilynette and Renji could barely catch a break without some spirit or demon attacking them. If Lilynette continued to take her nap, Renji would nudge Lilynette by the shoulder with his left wing.

”As soon as you said something, more friends came to us. But no worries. I’ll borrow some of your fire here and deal with them.” Granted the demon from before took two shots from Fury and was still kicking. Renji knew that he would have tried something different, and that moment was coming to him as the demon emerged from the wall of fog that broke into a charge. It even had one of the goofy looking blobs of a drunken spirit attached to one of its shoulders.

Guided by an invisible hand, the hellfire that Lilynette created sprung to life as several tendrils of fire leapt to the charging demon. The demon yelped as the fire burned into its flesh, and like spikes along a vine the tendrils produced spikes of hellfire that pierced deeper into the demon’s flesh and caused the drunken spirit to burst into flames. A gelatinous orb sailed from the depths of the fog in an arc over the demon who came to a halt.

”Swift Requiem.” A fiery red magic circle appeared beneath his feet as wisps of flame clung to his body and wings. To which Renji batted the orb away with a swipe of his metallic wing before he quickly charged at the panicked drunken demon. A swipe of its claws came for Renji, but he dropped low to a sliding crouch as he manipulated the hellfire to cling itself onto the silver blade of his tachi. Simultaneously the teen mage swung his tachi, and thanks to the flame’s part that Renji sliced through flesh and bone of the drunken demon’s three legs. The result caused the demon to collapse, and the blazing heat from the fire caused the fog to retreat. Another orb of jelly came from the fog towards Renji, but thanks to his enhanced speed and with a flap of his wings. Renji sidestepped to avoid the orb as it smacked the demon’s rear instead.

With explosive power Renji followed up with a leap towards the humanoid jelly spirit with intense hellfire blazing along his sword. The spirit hastily produced a barrier of jelly in front of it, and with a mixture of a pivot and a flap of his wings Renji spun around the barrier as his flame blade decapitated the jelly spirit before it combusted. The teen didn’t worry about the newly created hellfire from catching him as he manipulated the flames to simply move around him. Which left just the drunken demon as it hobbled only on one leg while the stumps were used for support. Even so the poor thing had multiple puncture holes along its legs and torso. Renji approached the wounded demon in a brisk walking pace, and the demon clumsily turned around to snap its teeth at the approaching mage. Renji met the snap with a thrust of his tachi that was buried deep into the head of the demon while the hellfire proceeded to roast it from the inside.

After that, the demon became still until Renji pulled his flaming tachi free from the body. In which case the corpse fell to the ground as hellfire continued to burn from the pierced wound. A sigh escaped from his lips as his focused eyes finally relaxed even for a moment.

”When they’re by themselves, they don’t seem to be a problem. It’s when they’re in a group that it becomes a problem.” Hellfire and regular fire was lifted in the air. Even the fire that poured out of the demon’s mouth as Renji manipulated it to form multiple vague swords of flame that began to circle around Renji. The teen would look over to Lilynette if she was awake by the end of all of it.

”It seems like our magic goes well together in terms of fire. But I noticed that your fire magic is mixed with something. Is it like an empowered version of regular fire magic or is it something else?” Renji inquired about her magic. His magic should have been obvious by that point as he’s used nothing but fire magic. However the ability he’s using right at that moment wasn’t part of his magic. Instead, it was something he inherited for as long as Renji could remember.

WC: 1791 | Renji: 4,722 | Group: 7,844

Last edited by Renji on 26th September 2020, 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 26th September 2020, 7:01 pm

The member 'Renji' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Let's Beat Up Some Drunks! (Closed/Renji) NXDHjfc Let's Beat Up Some Drunks! (Closed/Renji) OdAaNwh Let's Beat Up Some Drunks! (Closed/Renji) PzArA86 Let's Beat Up Some Drunks! (Closed/Renji) R2fEWNz Let's Beat Up Some Drunks! (Closed/Renji) OdAaNwh Let's Beat Up Some Drunks! (Closed/Renji) OdAaNwh Let's Beat Up Some Drunks! (Closed/Renji) OdAaNwh
    Lilynette
    Lilynette

Player 

Post by Lilynette 27th September 2020, 5:11 am

8618/9000 WORDS
    Lilynette D.
    HP: 370/450
    MP: 161/300
    Active Spells:
    Items:
    (-) Corset of Asmodeus
    (-) Boots of Asmodeus
    Enemies:
    Drunken Demon(Boss): 0/150hp
    -30hp from Hellfire Blast
    Drunken Demon (Boss): 0/150hp
    Current Jewel Reward: 20,000
    Muse Lilynette's Theme
    Lilynette did not budge. She could feel the nudging but simply rolled over to her other side, face away from Renji and their new, intangible friends. "Just one more minute..." She groaned, curling up into a ball on the forests grassy terrain.

The world around began to change. Grass changed to rock, trees turned into stone, the sky turned into nothing but darkness. Lilynette got up, looking around at the terrain before them.  Well, Ms. Lilynette, this is quite an odd job you've landed in, isn't it? She spun around, attempting to figure out where the voice had been coming from. "Hello?" She shouted."Ralfi?" she shouted, her attempt at calling out for her teammate echoing throughout the cavernous walls around her.

No,I'm afraid not. We haven't met before, not officially, A blue haired women appeared before her, a white cloth wrapped around her chest and head, a black wrapped around her thighs.  She had a slender figure, and at first glance appeared fairly human. Her torso, however, was a bit of an odd sight, it was a wheel. Welcome to hell, Lilynette.

She looked at the women with confusion tattooed across her face. "Hell? When did I get here? Where is Renchy? what happened to all the spirits in Sakuramori?"

The spirits merely chuckled. Well, you see, you're body is still in sakuramori. I figured I would take your little nap as an excuse to get acquainted with you, no harm no foul, I suppose."

"And what am I doing here?" She asked.

I simply wanted to meet you. And since I am one of the few who punishes the wicked, that allows me to allow you entrance to this world.

"Oooooo, exciting. I'm sure this is going to be quite fun, but canI make one request? Can we work on getting consent before we drag people literally to hell? I think a heads up is the most preferable way to go next time. Not that I don't love a good surprise and all, but-"
    Oh Lilynette, you're just adorable! This is going to be hilariously fun for us.

"Us? Who is "us"?"

The cave walls shook as an explosion could be heard off in the distance. "What was that?" Lilynette asked.

Well shoot, I guess you should be getting going now. The spirit grinned, Renji might need your help. I am known as the wheel of fortune personafied, and it was a pleasure meeting you.

"Wait-"

Till next time, Lilynette.

Her eyes shot open, and Lilynette jumped up from the ground. She spun around towards Renji, and her eyes widened with excitement once again. She could barely see Renji off in the distance, but his flaming sword seemed to light up the area around him like a beacon. She could sense the energy of spirits quickly fading out of the area one by one, no doubt falling byto the hands of her comrade.

"Well now, don't you look like a bad ass." She chuckled. "The wings are nice touch. Did I miss much while I was out?" She asked him, taking a look at the mixture of red and blue flames that seemed to cover some of the landscape around them. "I hope you enjoyed using flames straight from the pits of hell." She chuckled modestly. "Too tell you the truth, I haven't even completely figured out my magic yet. So for all I know is that it allows me to conjure up power from the underworld. Those flames are just one aspect of it. But to be honest with you, just thinking about all that gives me kind of a headache. You're magic, however, has style and flare. Literally! I gotta say I'm a bit jealous."

She sniffed the air one last time, "These things just won't leave me alone, will they?" She asked, quickly drawing forth her hell fires and chucking them off to the side. She could just barely see one of those damned tear drops making its way towards her, he was no less than a meter or 2 away. The hell fire struck the creature dead center, incinerating yet another one of the annoying drunken whisps. "Hey, Renli," She began. "This has been lovely, and quite the thrill.  But this fog is becoming quite unsettling.  It's just not fun anymore now that I can't see what I'm doing. I can't even see anything past my hand, and I can only smell and hear so much. I don't know how helpful I'll be in the long run, and I'de hate for anyone of us to get hurt. So what do you say? Can we head on back home?"

IVYLEAF33

Hellfire Blast:

Last edited by Lilynette on 27th September 2020, 5:34 am; edited 3 times in total

Ruler of the 9 Rings
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 27th September 2020, 5:11 am

'Monster Dice' :
    Let's Beat Up Some Drunks! (Closed/Renji) OdAaNwh Let's Beat Up Some Drunks! (Closed/Renji) R2fEWNz Let's Beat Up Some Drunks! (Closed/Renji) OdAaNwh Let's Beat Up Some Drunks! (Closed/Renji) OdAaNwh Let's Beat Up Some Drunks! (Closed/Renji) OdAaNwh Let's Beat Up Some Drunks! (Closed/Renji) OdAaNwh Let's Beat Up Some Drunks! (Closed/Renji) OdAaNwh

Current date/time is 18th April 2024, 7:54 pm