Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Yingvi's Magic

Yingvi
    Yingvi

Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 724

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Natures Touch
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Yingvi's Magic Empty Yingvi's Magic

Post by Yingvi 2nd September 2020, 5:53 am

Yingvi"s Magic

Magic Name: Natures Touch
    Magic Type: Ancient Magic - Solitary type

Description: Natures touch is a type of ancient elemental magic. With this type of magic can the caster manipulate the nature around him/her. The caster can use the magic to manipulate the nature around the caster, but can also be used to increase the healing/poisonous characteristics of the plant. The caster must use parts of nature to cast a spell. For example, to cast a healing spell, which increases the healing speed, must the caster have one or more plants in procession with the healing characteristics. This type of magic comes from a group of elves that used to live in a forest, but they have not to be seen for many centuries.
    Yingvi uses this magic type to increase the healing purposes of plants, mostly used to help treat sickness and for pain relief. Furthermore, she can create a temporary shield from leaves for protection.

Unique Abilities:

• Ability 1 (Rank D): Every caster of this rare magic type gets a unique ability, Yingvi’s ability is that she has a way to understand the animals. She cannot talk to them, but she knows what they are trying to tell her. She has always had this ability but was not aware that this is due to her magic. This ability can only be in effect with OOC permission.

Spells:

Advanced spell:

Last edited by Yingvi on 6th September 2020, 8:58 am; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Magic 1: Natures Touch - Magic 2: Yet unknown - Magic 3: Yet unknown
    Theme:
    Saraphina
    Saraphina

The White Queen

The White Queen

Administrator- Moderator- Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1 - Quality Badge Level 2 - Quality Badge Level 3 - Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Job Creator- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Lineage Making Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved! - Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage! - Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Blizzard's Frostburn
    Guild : Errings Rising - GM
    Cosmic Coins : 545
    Experience : 1,361,997

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Aspect of Divinity
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Yingvi's Magic Empty Re: Yingvi's Magic

Post by Saraphina 5th September 2020, 10:12 pm

Hello Yingvi! I'm Saraphina and I'll be your grader today. My edits will be in this color so keep a look out for it please. If you have any questions, you can dm me on discord, pm me on site, or ask in the thread. Once the edits are done, please bump the thread.

♕♕:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Yingvi
    Yingvi

Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 724

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Natures Touch
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Yingvi 6th September 2020, 8:58 am

Bump

Magic 1: Natures Touch - Magic 2: Yet unknown - Magic 3: Yet unknown
    Theme:
    Saraphina
    Saraphina

The White Queen

The White Queen

Administrator- Moderator- Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1 - Quality Badge Level 2 - Quality Badge Level 3 - Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Job Creator- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Lineage Making Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved! - Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage! - Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Blizzard's Frostburn
    Guild : Errings Rising - GM
    Cosmic Coins : 545
    Experience : 1,361,997

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Aspect of Divinity
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Saraphina 11th September 2020, 9:17 am

♕♕:

Yingvi's Magic B8wCyY5

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 6:59 pm