Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Plague: The Unusual Weed

Admin
    Admin

Lineage : Admin
    Guild : Staff
    Cosmic Coins : 100
    Dungeon Tokens : 100
    Mentor : Seijin
    Experience : 100,000,000

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Admin Magic
    Second Magic: Mod Magic
    Third Magic:

The Plague: The Unusual Weed Empty The Plague: The Unusual Weed

Post by Admin 27th August 2020, 3:13 am

Job Title: The Plague: The Unusual Weed
    Category: Normal/ Job Series
    Job Location: Beanstalk Village
    Solo Word Count: 500
    Group Word Count: 1,000
    Additional Requirements: N/A
    Job Description: There's a job request on the board.

"I’m an herbalist in Beanstalk Village and I've heard reports about a unique plant never before seen in Fiore. However, it would seem that the plants sting anyone who touches it. Those who touched it ended up in the hospital for a day or two. It's nothing serious, but I’d like you to go remove them for the people’s protection. I would, however, like a sample. Remove as many as you can find and bring me at least one pristine specimen for my studies and I'll pay you."

Once you return to the herbalist with at least one weed, she thanks you and gives you some jewel.
    Enemies:

• Unusual Weed x15
      They are purple plants with three large leaves that are fairly durable and deal D-rank damage if approached. Touching the leaves can bestow random debuffs and negative effects in addition to damage from their stings. Each takes 3 D-rank attacks to destroy.
      Enemy Rank: Normal

Reward: 5,000 jewel and access to The Plague: The Shrouded Stalker

-credit to Oras Auro for the whole job series

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 5:08 pm