Birthday: September 14
Special Characteristics: Thost has a pointy eyebrows that kind of makes him resemble an owl a bit.
Personality: Thost always contained the ability of showing good judgment. The actions that Thost takes are always meant to be sensible depending on the situation, and he never seems to panic during a crisis. Thost would be described as a person who sees things as they are with the full intent of carrying on in even the worst of circumstances. Thost is realistically aware of his own capabilities, but he is also aware of his own limitations; Thost will not soft-pedal his own faults and would never let himself off the hook. Thost can mostly be characterized by his bold and confident statements. When it involves his work, he doesn't necessarily look for the word impossible. He would always find a way and take the initiative. Playing into his personality, he would be more likely to solve his problems by taking action then rather talking it out. You could say that Thost has a hyperactive imagination. It must be due to all the manga and cartoons he watches, but there is always at least one comedic relief situation where he takes to those references as a guide towards real-life problems. Playing into his personality, it shows that Thost definitely has a sense of humor and would go out of his way to make people laugh sometimes. Thost’s expressive behavior comes off as a double edge sword; he would have the tendency to become overly expressive when it comes to his negative emotions as well. Either picking fights at the bar, or getting into random screaming matches, Thost will find the need to express every emotion he feels at that moment. This also plays towards his sadness; you would definitely find Thost sulking around if he was upset about something. Even with all of these upsides and downsides, Thost still harbors ambitions of being a great mage. He hopes that he could make that dream come true someday, no matter how long it takes.
- HotPot- Thost is one of those guys who thinks throwing food into a melting pot and waiting a couple of hours is cooking. However, filling it to the brim and cooking it down into a stew is one of his favorite things to do.
- Comics- Whenever Thost catches up on his reading, it's usually newly drawn comics so he could write a review about it later.
- Competition - Mothing excites Thost more than making a rival of the day. It could be the most random thing like playing basketball. and even if the person he challenges is good at it, Thost would try to play them with the intent to win. However, he takes his loss with grace and tries to make friendships with people who best them.
- Public Speaking - Sometimes the things that Thost says would surprise you and you would think the guy has a future in diplomacy. However, he is incredibly shy, and if not even one person he knows personally is in the group he is talking to, he would clam up and be unable to even utter a word.
- Sour Candy- As soon as Thost is exposed to the sourness, his lips perk up and he kind of looks like an octopus.
- Math - How do they keep inventing new methods? Advanced calculations can easily override this birdbrained character.
- Finding a place he can call home - Thost is sort of a vagabond, he's been traveling on his own for a while. What he wishes is to find a place he can settle down, whether it's a guild or simply the town that he's in.
- Bonds- Thost seeks to be someone that seeks to make long-lasting friendships, he hopes that one day that he could make a powerful bond with someone that can overcome any obstacle.
- Personal improvement - Some would say that the sky is the limit, and Thost is always looking for new ways to improve and grow in strength. He hopes that he can continue to do so and become a known mage one day.
- Alienation - Loneliness is one thing, but if someone is making it noticeable that they are going out of their way to avoid you without any explanation, it really gets to Thost.
- No one taking him on - It would suck if he couldn't get in anywhere, the fact that he desires approval might be seen as both a weakness and a fear. It the things that he's willing to do for that to not happen, that's what he fears.
- Being the one to bring bad news - having to break the news to someone brings plenty of bad flashbacks in his own personal history, he would try to go out of his way of being the one to say it, due to automatically feeling like he has to take the majority of the responsibility of it happening when he does.
Weight: 185 Pounds
Hair Color: Gray and black
Eye Color: Light yellow
Skin Tone: Tan
Guild: fairy tail
Tattoo: left shoulder
Tattoo Color: silver
Last edited by Thost on 2nd September 2020, 12:33 pm; edited 2 times in total