Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

I Prefer Flying! (Riia)

uwulover
    uwulover

Player 
    Lineage : Land of the Fairies
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 2,725

I Prefer Flying! (Riia) Empty I Prefer Flying! (Riia)

Post by uwulover 14th August 2020, 1:31 pm

Buying a car, or some other vehicle, was completely out of Riia's budget. Despite her status as an immortal fairy who had lived well over a couple hundred years, she did not have unlimited funds. Undoubtedly, should she have lived the majority of her life in Earthland, the girl would have been able to acquire currency with ease. But that wasn't the case. Instead, she had only recently appeared on this plane after emerging from the fairy kingdom.

78 Words

_____________________________________________________________________________________

uwulover
    uwulover

Player 

I Prefer Flying! (Riia) Empty Re: I Prefer Flying! (Riia)

Post by uwulover 14th August 2020, 1:32 pm

I realized halfway through the first paragraph that I can't roll the dice from there so here goes!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 14th August 2020, 1:32 pm

The member 'uwulover' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    I Prefer Flying! (Riia) R2fEWNz
    uwulover
    uwulover

Player 

Post by uwulover 19th August 2020, 11:36 am

But luckily, the mage didn't need to actually own a car in order to drive one! Well, to know and learn how to operate it, anyway. The actual driving of said vehicle would probably be contingent on having one, but for now, she could use the student driver cars and have at it. The cute little things even had banners on the back warning other users of the road that she was inside! It was great. The lady she got was an older woman (well, it was probably more accurate simply to call her an old woman) who had a very warm, reassuring smile. With her riding in the passenger seat, Riia felt as though she were indestructible. Even if the car crashed, nothing bad could possibly happen!

And in this case, she felt like she absolutely could not fail this test. The elderly woman was simply too forgiving. Even after she had drove into oncoming traffic, the worst she had received was a few points off on her score. The next worst mistake the girl had made was accidentally backing up onto the curb. It was a bit of a fun experience, since the car suddenly was raised up off of the ground at the left back wheel, but the driving instructor was absolutely flabbergasted. Riia, on the other hand, could only be grateful that, once again, she had managed to successfully avoid failure.

As they continued along, the fairy doing her best to follow instructions (although to what level of accuracy she managed the task was dubious), the two talked about more personal topics unrelated to drivers' education. Riia learned that the woman was about to celebrate her ninety sixth birthday! It was honestly amazing; even though she was over double the lady's age, she felt so much younger. Something about magic, she supposed. The mage was so engrossed in their conversation that she didn't even notice she was driving straight towards a river and had gotten off track.

Thankfully, the instructor was not only patient, kind, and generous, but she was also just an experienced driver. Immediately slamming down on the passenger seat pedals, the two were sent jerking forwards in their seats. They did not have to be submerged into the rushing waters while strapped in the vehicle. Throwing a giant smile at her in relief, the fairy thanked the woman profusely. She waved it off as though it were no big deal. Riia was relieved that she wouldn't have to retake the test despite all the mishaps; perhaps it could all be attributed to nerves, but she felt like she hadn't done her best.

517 Total

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 7:45 am