Name: Addilyn Amara
Personality: As a child, Addilyn was your basic spoiled child. She could behave very mannerly when she was told or perceived on her own to do so, however otherwise she was very self entitled. Her mother from a very young age tried to shape her into the same kind of person she made her elder siblings; traditional believing model family members. She believed and instilled how important family values were above anything else, while her father had taken her around and showed her a slightly different picture. A classic daddy’s girl in mommy’s image. From the shaping of her hair, to its length, how she dressed. It was all chosen for her and she was never allowed to lift a finger to it. If it wasn’t her mother who did it, she would pay someone to do it, and from that she had begun to bore the actions of a spoiled child from watching her mother.
However, she held this very uncanny ability to act incredibly well. Well versed in even old plays and such from Shakespeare to musicals, she could capture attention and hold it in the palm of her hand with a bright smile to her face. This landed her a very lucrative spot as a child actress when she was age 8. A little over a year of acting had rocketed her fame from tv into movies. The country of Midi was rocked to discover her youngest sibling had been sick and passed away while she was away. This all changed her outlook entirely. Addilyn was seen and even featured in older magazines how different she had become from the tragedy. Rather than falling off and being secluded, her outlook became to embrace and enjoy it. Her younger brother was a kind child and when he passed, she thought it important to look at things how he did. With that, she could see how things in life were not what she thought they were truly. But, she held a smile. She held a kind word to even those who didn’t. She can act as though she were everything from upset to madly in love, but in the blink of an eye she could be jokingly laughing. A dangerous tool, but there wasn’t a need to really to do so as close friends weren’t something she was allowed.
Battle is not a foreign concept for her. Though Addi does not partake in it willingly, she has had the idea of needing to be prepared for it. Taught to fight to survive, she has had to practice killing things such predatory animals and the like. Not willing to kill a person until the day should come she have to, her teacher saw it enough to use dangerous animals as an equal substitute. This gave her the chance she needed to experience how the world could very much work in an imperfect world such as this. Leadership is not a quality of hers in fighting. Attempting it would be something she could get behind trying for sure, however she is also not willing to accept the leadership of someone whom plans to lead into a genocide of innocence. When she does fight, she treats it like acting in a stage. Putting her whole heart into the fight to show how strong her spirit is. Something that she had watched being taught to her siblings and put towards her own work.
- Acting- Her ultimate joy in life. She loves to perform and making people smile.
- The stage- A huge motivation for Addilyn. She enjoys to perform anything from the stage from acting to singing should it be the part she feels especially for.
- Learning- Picking up new skills, new information has always been a motivator for her. As an aspiring actress, there’s never a point one cannot stop learning new things to incorporate into themselves or their acting.
- Poverty- Coming from an affluent environment, being struck with poverty is still the one few remaining qualities of selfishness she has left.
- Generational Tradition- After taking the time to explore her options in life and see how others lived outside of her own, Addi has a sense to cut her own ties of tradition and focus on the aspect of doing what makes her happy.
- Reminders of the Past- Being reminded of the things from her past, be them public or private things having happened in her house, she hates being reminded of them.
- Broadening Acting Skills- Wanting to be someone who could fill any role and do her best, she is willing to go 110% to do so.
- Improving Her Magic- Being taught how to use magic and being introduced to it in the first place was a scary but also a very different experience for her. Though her teacher was not able to teach her every little secret, it left her to be open to creating her own spins and twists to the world of magic.
- Being A Good Influence- It’s almost like a duty in her mind that being a positive role model to younger and equal aged kids is an important motivator to her. She loves to show people that their dreams can be achieved and will make sure it’s seen to be just that.
- Losing Those Close to Her- Losing her teacher and her younger brother, people she held dear for one reason or another broke her heart. She fears both hurting those she loves and letting those same she loves from being hurt.
- Stalkers- There was a run in when she was just about 13 in which a fan only a couple years older had snuck into her hotel room once to get an autograph and picture with her. Ever since then, she has had a fear of people getting to and crossing that line, if not getting worse as those she’d seen to entirely mental.
- Forced into an Arranged Marriage- Seeing an older sibling forced away into an arranged marriage set Addilyn into a desire to avoid that kind of fate. She couldn’t see herself wanting to be with someone she didn’t love, nor would she ever want to.
Height: 5 ft 7 in
Weight: 119 lbs
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Turquoise
Skin Tone: Light complexion
Guild: Errings Rising
Tattoo: At base of the left wrist, palm side.
Tattoo Color: Light blue