Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Culturally Absent (Pimwadee/Louie)

Louie
    Louie

Alt Account- Richie Rich- Rich- Character Application Approved!- Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Position : Coming Storm
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Aeluri
    Experience : 2,249,537

In Progress Culturally Absent (Pimwadee/Louie)

Post by Louie 1st August 2020, 2:01 pm

There were many traditions and social norms in the Napedian society that would exist without question. Keeping things under the rug, always staying in your lane, never acting outside of expectations, and most importantly, for some families, securing your legacy. For some, this meant having a successful business that would grow for generations to come, or passing political policies that would shape Napedia forever, and for others, it meant starting a family and promising children to your name. It was a rather traditional value that many families held dear to them, including the Kleins.

Today, Louie's mother had organized an arranged date between her son and some woman from Lhuk. It was weirdly inappropriate, considering this was obviously an attempt to raise Louie's spirits after the passing of his wife and unborn child, and the blonde would have to admit that he had never heard of such a country, but he was eager nonetheless.

The location was Hosenka, an exotic town that looked wildly out of place for Fiore's surrounding cities. Exotic drinks, exotic places, and exotic women—needless to say, Louie frequented this town often. Alone in a private booth of some expensive restaurant, Louie was lounging across a comfortable velvet loveseat, a glass of red wine in one hand and his iLac in the other. He didn't seem to be dressed up for this formal date and instead donned his usual dapper, albeit casual, attire as he waited. Honestly, he wasn't so excited about this date. It felt more like a chore and an opportunity for sex, and he had other things plaguing his mind right now anyway.

Post Word Count: 269 | Total Word Count: 269 | Needed Word Count: ???
    Health: xxx/ xxx | Magical Power: xxx/ xxx | Muse: Infinite
    Passives and Spells Used:
    Testing:
    Equipment Passives and Abilities Used:
    Testing:

""

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Pimwadee
    Pimwadee

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Christian Minecraft Server- Achiever- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Wrath of the Wraith
    Position : None
    Experience : 26,187

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

In Progress Re: Culturally Absent (Pimwadee/Louie)

Post by Pimwadee 12th August 2020, 9:20 pm

If the wind in my sail on the sea stays behind me
    One day I'll know, if I go there's just no telling how far I'll go
    Pimwadee Chakri

There weren't many things that irked the Lhukian girl, she always tried to maintain a positive mindset. It was important in her country to endure the life's sufferings, to embrace it even. Not to resist the world's lessons for want of liberation or idealistic pleasures. Everything was a lesson and nothing was more valuable than ascension. But even so, the asiatic girl had left her home in order to travel, to explore and partially to escape the social protocols of her culture. It would seem that despite her efforts, those protocols had chased her across the ocean and were taking their grasp.

Be a good daughter, You are not obliged to marry this one. She reminded herself as she approached the restaurant where he would be waiting for her. She was the ripe age of twenty-one, and the pressure to wed was growing greater with each passing month. Most of her friends were long-since married, many had already bore children. But Pimwadee had managed to avoid any arrangements thus far, her parents had been lenient. But since Nittha's marriage, pressure had increased and thus here she was.

Fortunately the weather in Hosenka was nicer than what she had endured as of late, it made a pleasant change from the snowy mountains that surrounded the guild hall. This made the thought of sporting her Lhukian style attire less stressful, stepping through the doors of the extravagant restaurant. Wearing a black and gold short top, bound by Lhukian gold links that stretched across her back and shoulders. Matched with a black pencil skirt, gold belt and heels. Her outfit topped with a series of gold jewellery; the hoop earrings, the choker across her throat. Lhuk was known for its abundance in gold, which meant that accessorising in such a way was easy.

She would state her name to the attendant at the front desk, and soon find herself guided towards a private booth. Spotting the man who her parents had insisted she met, the husband prospect. The first thing she noticed, was that he was beautiful. Incredibly so. With smooth porcelain skin, locks of sun gold and eyes such a bright red that they could have been rubies. She would bring her hands together in greeting, bowing her head in the 'Wai' method that she normally did. Following this by sliding into the chair across from him; "Hello, nice to meet you. My name is Pimwadee, your name is Louie yes?" She said, trying her best to pronounce his name the way it was presented to her.

WC: 425
    Thread WC: 694

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Louie
    Louie

Post by Louie 31st August 2020, 1:47 pm

When the Lhukian woman came inside the booth and made herself known, Louie not only kept his eyes fixed to his iLac, but he didn't even say anything in response. It was as if he didn't hear her come in and speak at all. This was really all a chore. He laid there, scrolling through LacBook, specifically eyeing at Nessa's activity. He wanted to go talk to her.

"Right, then..." Louie's crimson eyes finally flicked away from his iLac screen, tapping the sleep button so the item would turn black. When he looked up, he had gotten a good look at Pimwadee and smiled smugly. "Oh my, you're the girl my mother asked for? You're here legally, right? I don't appreciate being treated like your green card, chérie." he frowned a little, but his smile soon returned. After that, Louie stood up and casually began to stride over to her. He slowly walked around the table, watching Pimwadee with an attentive look in his eyes—looking her from head to toe and then at her other features. It was as if he was sizing her up before pouncing, determining whether or not she was worth any of his attention at all.

He stopped when he was behind her, taking his flawless fingers and begun holding strands of her hair within them gingerly. "You take care of your hair... very nice."

WC: 229 | Total WC: 923 | WC Needed: ??? @Pimwadee chérie = darling ""  —
    Template by ivyleaf33

Pimwadee
    Pimwadee

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Christian Minecraft Server- Achiever- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Pimwadee 1st September 2020, 9:34 am

Pimwadee Chakri

For a moment Pimwadee would wonder if she had approached the wrong table, the genuine disinterest she was met with making her doubt her approach. But as she looked around, double-checking the other tables for the one that was possibly the correct one he would address her. As he spoke her gaze was drawn back to him, her bright amethyst eyes meeting his as he spoke to her. She smiled back at him, relieved that it would seem that she hadn't made an error by greeting him. Although the words he spoke caused her to frown ever so slightly, confused by the nature of his question. "Yes, I am. I have a work visa that permits me to travel here," She explained, hints of an Asiatic accent carrying her words, hoping this would be enough to dismiss his concerns.

She froze when he stood up, her line of sight following him as he walked around the table and observing her. Pim quickly realised that he was assessing her, and she straightened her posture accordingly. Just as her mother would expect her to. After all, this was not the first wedding prospect she had ever endured a meeting with, in fact, she was rather used to such treatment from the opposite sex. A means of ensuring that she was wife material, that her beauty and figure would do well enough for the commitment of marriage. Pimwadee felt a knot in her stomach, deep down this part always made her uncomfortable, but she endured. At least he was pleasant looking, although she hadn't missed the distinct lack of gentility in his greeting of her. She would feel the soft touch of her purple locks, being careful not to move as he did so. Pulling away, no matter how tempted she was could be seen as disrespectful and she didn't want that. She needed this to at least be a pleasant exchange for the sake of her parent's wishes.

"Thank you, you are kind to say this." She responded softly before added a compliment in kind. "Your hair is beautiful also."

WC: 348
    Thread WC: 1271

Louie
    Louie

Post by Louie 3rd September 2020, 10:37 pm

When the brown girl complimented his own hair, Louie paused before smiling, pleased with her response. He lived for praise, after all.

"Honestly, these sorts of arranged dates are ridiculous, aren't they? And horribly archaic, too. I mean, it's outrageous to think you're good enough to be my wife, right? I'm only doing this because Josephine asked nicely." Louie snorted, dropping the purple hair he had been handling with such ginger care earlier and letting it slip through his fingers like it was nothing at all. "But that doesn't mean we can't have a little fun, oui?"

Louie stepped away from Pimwadee's backside and over to the side of the table, where he'd then grab a bottle of wine and begin to fill one of two glasses. When the red liquid filled the wine glass halfway, he slid it over to her with that confident smile of his.

"Drink it. It'll help you relax," he pushed it closer to her and leaned down, "It's no fun when you're all tensed up like that. I'm not making you uncomfortable, am I?"  

WC: 180 | Total WC: 1451 | WC Needed: ??? @Pimwadee chérie = darling ""  —
    Template by ivyleaf33

Pimwadee
    Pimwadee

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Pimwadee 4th September 2020, 7:51 pm

Pimwadee Chakri

As the Napedian brought up the absurdity of these 'dates', Pim would look up at him. Her eyes widening fractionally, and a small smile creeping onto her face. It pleased her to know that he shared the same feeling about such events as her. Although the smile didn't last long, as his words would quickly divulge into a rather insulting remark about how she lacked the suitability to be his wife. Not a very polite remark from him, but as far as she could tell this seemed to be a pattern here. She knew that the prospect of trying to decide whether an individual was an ideal marriage partner over dinner was unnecessary simplistic. But that didn't mean that she would be so easy to rule off, as far as Pimwadee was aware, she was a perfectly good wife candidate. But seeing as she was only doing this out of obligation, she saw no reason to argue with him about it.

Make a good impression, your actions reflect our families.

And with that parentally inserted mantra in mind, she would smile politely at him as he returned to his seat. Holding her tongue over his last comment, her amethyst gaze would watch his next choice of action. He would pour her a glass of wine, suggesting that she drink it in order to relax. She wasn't a particularly great fan of alcohol, especially not ones with such a strong flavour. But wines had a bitter taste to them, she didn't mind bitter so much, and she didn't want to be rude and decline. Not since he had already taken the liberty of pouring it for her. "Thank you, I am sorry if I am tense, and no you do not make me uncomfortable." A lie. "Perhaps I am nervous," The truth. Reaching forth she would pick up the glass, holding it beneath her chin. Eying it hesitantly for a moment, before lifting it up and bringing it to her lips. Taking a small sip, and resisting the urge to flinch as the bitter tang of the red fluid coated her tongue. Unpleasant but bearable.

"So Louie, my mother says you are from Napedia," She would say the name of his homeland slowly. Careful in her pronunciation so as to not offend him, "Do you enjoy your travels in Fiore?"

WC: 390 Thread WC: 1841

Louie
    Louie

Post by Louie 8th September 2020, 2:00 pm

"My travels?" Louie repeated, his smile fading into a thoughtful, blank expression as he recalled everything that's happened to him. It started as a vacation from Napedia, and he had similar trips to countries all over the continent, and was particularly fond of his vacations to Joya and Minstrel. But, since coming to Fiore, he ended up making a life for himself and settled down more than he had originally intended. He got the fun he came here for, but many things happened that he felt bitter about, and now he didn't really know how to feel about his time here anymore. "Nothing short of interesting. But, if there's anything more boring than these arranged dates, it's the small talk that comes with it, oui? Enough of that."

Watching Pimwadee sip the wine he had poured for her, his pretty ruby eyes stared attentively at her lips as she did. She was a beautiful woman, and his mother seemed to pick up on his taste over the years of messing around in Joya. Sooner rather than later, he wanted to get this over with, as he was eager to be released from this family obligation and back to his guild where the real fun happened.

Louie sat down, legs crossed over one another, and his cheek resting against a loose and casual fist. Although he did dislike smalltalk, he also had some questions of his own he wanted to ask while he waited for the alcohol to kick in. "Are you a virgin? Or maybe you came up from a brothel from where you're from. I know it's common for people like you."

WC: 273 | Total WC: 2114 | WC Needed: ??? @Pimwadee chérie = darling ""  —
    Template by ivyleaf33

Pimwadee
    Pimwadee

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Pimwadee 16th September 2020, 8:06 am

Pimwadee Chakri

Pim tried to drink more of the wine, maintaining her composure as best as she could until she had drunk enough gulps to have consumed what she would hope was a satisfactory amount to him. Lowering her glass onto the table before returning her hands to her lap, she wasn't familiar with the term 'small talk'. Making a mental note to look it up later, for now, she feigned understanding, nodding and ending the subject. Assuming that he wished to talk about something more specific.

The wine was sending a quick warmth through the warm, subtle and tingly but there. Pimwadee didn't have a great tolerance for alcohol, she knew she would have to consume the rest slowly if she was going to remain collected for the remainder of this date. It hadn't affected her yet, but it would. And it certainly didn't cushion his next question. She would find herself unable to hold his stare, instead of looking down and shifting in her seat. That was rude, wasn't it? She was sure that it was. But not invalid questions, this she understood.

"I am pure of body." She told him, she hated this so much. Hate, hate, hated it. It felt so demeaning, as though this part of her, this special gift of hers was being eyed up by him. It's worth assessed under his handsomely cold ruby gaze. "There were no... none of that in my home town. You only see such things in Lhukian cities." She explained to him, her gaze would rise to him, the flicker of defiance in her amethyst orbs. She shouldn't say it; keep it in your head, mother would be angry. And yet the words would escape her. "The places in Lhuk where ...travellers might go."

WC: 296 Thread WC: 2410

Louie
    Louie

Post by Louie 16th September 2020, 11:37 pm

Listening to Pimwadee speak about her hometown and purity reminded Louie of his own adolescence, and many of his 'firsts.' The first time he had ever bedded someone was when he was fifteen years old, so only four or so years ago. She was no girl, but a grown woman who often had coaterie of young men around her like accessories. She was attractive and mature, and as questionable as the activity was, many of those sorts of things were swept under the rug. He was already of a wealthy family, but she coddled him like a sugar mama would, too. Looking back on it, they had a lot in common. Louie, too, showered people he liked with material things and attention—like a papa-gâteau.

"Is that so? Well, sleeping with women isn't anything different from eating different cuisines, or trying on different suits..." Louie leaned back into his seat, his eyes floating down from her lips to her chest, and then her fingers, "...it's getting a little taste of something you haven't had before. So, it doesn't surprise me that voyageurs get a little excited."

Brothels, whorehouses, hosting clubs—Louie had been to them all. It was hard to not grow captivated with the attention they coddled you with, and their experience in bed was undeniable. He hadn't visited any of those things since his vacation started in Fiore, but he found other things that kept his attention. He hadn't even thought about sex since coming here. Between the guild, his magic, and the people he's met, he was relatively well-occupied.

"In any case, it's good that you're a virgin. Your first time will surely be your best," Louie commented cheekily, his lips curling into a deeper smile. He didn't like reserved women like her. It was the entire reason he had made her drink the wine to begin with. The blonde had had his fair share of collected, "presentable" women given to him like gifts, but he never liked any of them. But, personality didn't really have that much of a place in the bedroom. "You like the wine, oui? Once you loosen up a bit, we can do something a lot more fun than sit around and talk about your poor country."

WC: 373 | Total WC: 2783 | WC Needed: ??? @Pimwadee voyageurs = travellers papa-gâteau = Sugar Daddy ""  —
    Template by ivyleaf33

Pimwadee
    Pimwadee

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Pimwadee 26th September 2020, 4:41 pm

Pimwadee Chakri

Fortunately, he either didn't care about her small snippet of sass or it had been some minimal that he had glossed over it. She was glad that it hadn't gotten her in trouble, but also a part of her wanted to bother him. To put him off in some way, so they could end this farce of a 'date'. alas, it seemed that the blonde across from her had no intention of being done with this, at least not yet.

The way he spoke of woman, comparing them to little more than objects to sample at a man's leisure, it was so typical. Pimwadee would briefly dare to wonder on the mechanics behind her parents logic, why did they choose him? Did they not know of his rudeness? Did they not care? Was he so dripping in wealth and status that they would forgo the consideration of their daughter's feelings? Pim had previous had the assumption that her family were humble in nature, caring little of a person's monetary stature. That had been until her sister had married into royalty, things had changed since then. She knew this, she knew they had been forced to act differently since, but did this really mean that she would also be forced to endure such changes. Marrying for love had always been a dream but a possible dream, yet sitting across from this... man. It made Pim wonder if those freedoms were slowly slipping away from her. She wasn't sure what she could say in response to him, she had let her opinion slip once, and she was wary to do so again so freely. So instead she held her tongue and waited for him to address her again.

And when he did, he would address her virginity. A compliment, followed by a playful comment. She nodded, she tried not to dwell on her lack of experience. Sex was a special exchange, ideally to be had between husband and wife. The gift of sharing their love for one another and using it for procreation. And of course, she knew enough to know that is supposed to be an enjoyable experience, thrilling even. But to her, it just seemed scary. A venture to be had into unknown waters. "Thank you," She responded simply, not meeting his gaze. She didn't want to talk about sex anymore, it was embarrassing to discuss it with a man. Her mind raked over potential topic changes, fortunately, he would provide one himself asking her about the wine. "Yes, I am not used to wine. I am surprised by it's... bitter taste." She told him, allowing the comment about her country to wash past her. Knowing if she let it land, it would only rattle her. Instead, she would take the glass into her hand once more, and endure yet another sip before making another attempt at conversation. "What is it that you like to do for fun?"

WC: 488 Thread WC: 3271

Louie
    Louie

Post by Louie 5th October 2020, 2:05 pm

It was clear by the questions this girl was asking that she was making an attempt to "get to know him", but when was that ever really the case? Over the years, Louie had grown cynical of people, especially women. Sometimes he got the feeling that they weren't being completely honest with him, and when he got that feeling, he trusted it. Of course, he'd never turn down an opportunity to explain to people why he was so gifted and special, but he took some people's words with a grain of salt based off of intuition alone. Or maybe he was just feeling this way because he really didn't want to be here to begin with.

"Travelling," Louie began, folding his legs over one another again as he leaned forward with interest, "I've been traveling for the last four years, eating good food, driving fast cars, that sort of stuff. Though, I can't say I've ever been to your country. I might have to make some new plans, oui?"

Even though he loved doing it now, Louie couldn't say that he started traveling because he wanted to see the world as it was. The first time he left home on his own, he did it to escape the rigidity and suffocation of Napedia and his family. Even after Warren's suicide and Louie's eventual rise to the top in everything he chose to endeavor, nothing ever changed. His mother, who didn't seem to care about him or what he did before, only set the bar higher and higher, and his father, who wasn't even involved in their lives aside from financial support, only just recently contacted him again once he found out that he now had magic. Everything felt... political. Like everyone only did anything for anyone because they had something to gain out of it, or because they wanted something and knew they could get away with it at one person's expense. "Fun" looked like dinner parties and business meetings in his family, and a "change of scenery" was just moving from one estate to the next. He had been rich all his life, and yet never enjoyed himself as much as he did compare to when he was away from his home.

"This is pretty boring, huh? Why don't you and I ditch this place and do something much more exciting than whatever this is?" Louie looked at her with that tempting, conniving smile of his. Louie was a wild man who had wild ideas of what a fun night looked like, and nothing formal came from that look in his eyes.

WC: 433 | Total WC: 3704 | WC Needed: ??? @Pimwadee voyageurs = travellers papa-gâteau = Sugar Daddy ""  —
    Template by ivyleaf33

Pimwadee
    Pimwadee

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Pimwadee 5th October 2020, 8:33 pm

Pimwadee Chakri

For the first time during their time together, Pim found a pleasantry in their exchange. Although it wasn't exactly much, but it was something she could grasp onto - if he would let her. A more genuine smile appearing across her face as he answered her, she nodded at his words. "Yes, Lhuk is wonderful, if you can go you should. I love to travel also, I have been to so many nice places since coming to Fiore. I hope I can see much more." She told him eagerly, pleased to have found some kind of middle ground to discuss.

Pim really did enjoy travelling, in fact it was one of her favourite things to do. To go around and see new sights, to experience different cultures and learn more about the vast world around her. As frowned upon as it was, she couldn't help but what to soak up more of it. To enjoy what she could before her families expectations caught up with her. At least though, if she was lucky. She would marry a man who liked to travel, and hopefully take her with him. That however, was wishful thinking on her part.

What came next from her date, both surprised and relieved her. Honestly sitting her in this lavish place drinking wine wasn't her idea of fun. So taking a walk or doing something more enjoyable was music to her ears. She would smile back at him, "Yes, let us!" She agreed, reaching forward she would take her wine glass and pick it up once more. Bringing it under her face, she paused, taking a moment to prepare herself for it. Then with a breath, she would lift it to her lips, and drain the remnants of the glass. Resisting the urge to stop and gag as she did so.  She would take this as a note, she was definitely not a fan of wine. Still, he had chosen it for her, and it would have been rude of her not to finish it. Taking the napkin, she would dab her mouth lightly, place them both on the table before climbing to her feet. The strength of the wine wasn't enough to immediately imbibe the woman, but it was enough to fill her with a warm sensation that would run through her body. Like heat coursing through her veins, coupled with a mild air of lightness.

Reaching for her purse, Pimwadee would look for her card. Usually on these affairs, the date was paid for by the man, a tradition Pim wasn't fond of. As such, she decided to have her card ready, in case he, unlike the others, would be willing to split the price of drinks with her.

WC: 455 Thread WC: 4159

Louie
    Louie

Post by Louie 3rd December 2020, 10:44 pm

Culturally Absent (Pimwadee/Louie) VI4Dkx5

Be careful of who you trust; salt and sugar look the same.

"Alright then!" Louie clapped his hands together, instinctively reaching in his pocket to retrieve his minimalistic wallet. There were various forms of identification inside it, but the card that he pulled out was none other than his credit. It was black and had some weight to it, sleek in its simple design and telling of his status. In his world of wealth and class, these sorts of cards were commonplace, but it was one of those items that only those swimming in jewels seemed to have, even in movies.  

The waitress came to their table, to take his card, taking it away to a distant register before returning with it. Louie always paid for the entirety of his dinners with others if he was on a date, but never because he was feeling generous. Something about his pride wouldn't let anyone spend a single jewel on him, because why should they? He could afford it. He could buy twelve expensive dinners and then some, so he didn't need their handouts or pity, even if they didn't mean it that way. Louie was perfectly capable of living the high life and spending money like money didn't mean anything, and he meant to show it.

After the meal had been paid for—even though it was really just the wine—Louie began to stroll over to the exit with his hands pocketed and that friendly smile on his face as he looked back to his date. "I have just the place in mind. You're going to love it."

. . . . . .

Hosenka was the town to go to if you had any interest in living it up at night, so of course, Louie was no stranger to many of the exotic (and not) attractions of the town. He knew many of the club owners and store managers. He had come here for horse racing once, and he sometimes came into their casinos. But he was going to save all of that for later. Right now, Louie had one place in mind to quench the thirst he had. His need for speed and adrenaline—a racetrack.

There were bright lights everywhere, and the entrance to the track was intimidating and glorious in itself. All of the employees were large and wore shades, looking more like bouncers than ordinary employees for a racetrack that was open twenty-four-seven. They all wore exotic, snazzy suits and didn't speak to Louie and Pimwadee as they passed by. He had frequented this place so often that there wasn't a need to exchange words, one of them handing him a keychain with a single silver key attached to it as they approached the garage. Not only had Louie had invested several shares into this place, but he had also bought a sports car specifically for this track. They approached the humongous garage, so large that it stored dozens upon dozens of cars, sports or otherwise, in its space. People were frequently entering and exiting the place, but only one had stopped the pair as they came over.

"Mr. Klein!" said one middle-aged man, balding at the center of his head, apprehensively rubbing his hands together as he was aware of his client's temper and lack of patience, "We weren't expecting a visit from you! What brings you here?"

"I don't see why I'd need to send you a notice of my arrival," Louie stopped and folded his arms over his chest, looking at the man with an unimpressed stare, twirling his keys over his steady finger, "To drive my car. Why else would I be here?"

"Right, of course... it's just that we have others using the track at the moment, so—"

"So tell them to get off the track."

"Ah, right, but..."

"But?"

There was a silence between them as Louie's domineering gaze sharpened into a glare, the clinking of his keys dangling on the keychain oppressively filling the silence. It took only a few seconds for the middle-aged man to realize that there was no deterring Louie from what he wanted to do, especially when he was an investor in the track. Sheepishly, he sighed and smiled.

"They'll be off the track in five minutes, Mr. Klein," he nodded, beginning to walk away with a gloom of defeat over him.

"Right," Louie smiled, watching him walk away with the smile on his, feigning friendliness as he looked back to Pimwadee. It probably wasn't an amazing idea to be driving, much less speeding on a track after drinking alcohol, but he never cared about that sort of thing. "Ever been on a track?"

|| Word Count: 765 || Thread WC: 4924 || WC Needed ??? || Job Approval ||
    Enemies: ???
    @Pimwadee

Pimwadee
    Pimwadee

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Pimwadee 28th December 2020, 10:53 pm

Pimwadee Chakri

Pimwadee strolled alongside the man, curious as to where exactly he was taking her. It was nice to be out, walking instead of sat across from him in that ostentatious restaurant. At least outside she could allow her mind to focus on her surroundings, enjoying the sights of Hosenka whilst wandering aside the purposeful man that was her 'date' for the day.

Soon they arrived at the track, and Pim eyed the place with intrigue. She had been to tracks before, but more so tracks designed for Go Karting. Much smaller and slower vehicles that the ones designed for a track such a this. No this kind of track was made for the big cars, where they going for a drive or having a race perhaps. Pimwadee didn't mind, but she was much more suited to driving scooters or even bikes, but a car was fine too if need be. The only thing was that she knew that the rules for driving were significantly different in this country to her own- stricter. But racing on a track should be fine right? Besides, it was highly like that she would not be the one driving.

Louie would speak to one of the men at the track, and they would exchange a brief conversation before the bald man ran off to prepare the track. Pim couldn't help but notice Louie's bossy nature, her face remained blank but she glanced away pointedly, attempting to hide her disapproval. Even with wealth and power, she never understood the point of rudeness, but it wasn't her place to say anything - this she did understand. As he addressed her, she brought her gaze back to him, smiling politely. "Yes, just with karts and scooters. Never a car, do you race often?" She asked conversationally, it was a pointless question she knew, it was obvious that he did from the way in which he conducted himself. But still what else could she say at this point?

WC: 329 Thread WC: 5253

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 5:13 pm