Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Culturally Absent (Pimwadee/Louie)

Louie
    Louie

Alt Account- Richie Rich- Rich- Character Application Approved!- Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Position : Coming Storm
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Aeluri
    Experience : 1,790,810

In Progress Culturally Absent (Pimwadee/Louie)

Post by Louie on 1st August 2020, 11:01 am

There were many traditions and social norms in the Napedian society that would exist without question. Keeping things under the rug, always staying in your lane, never acting outside of expectations, and most importantly, for some families, securing your legacy. For some, this meant having a successful business that would grow for generations to come, or passing political policies that would shape Napedia forever, and for others, it meant starting a family and promising children to your name. It was a rather traditional value that many families held dear to them, including the Kleins.

Today, Louie's mother had organized an arranged date between her son and some woman from Lhuk. It was weirdly inappropriate, considering this was obviously an attempt to raise Louie's spirits after the passing of his wife and unborn child, and the blonde would have to admit that he had never heard of such a country, but he was eager nonetheless.

The location was Hosenka, an exotic town that looked wildly out of place for Fiore's surrounding cities. Exotic drinks, exotic places, and exotic women—needless to say, Louie frequented this town often. Alone in a private booth of some expensive restaurant, Louie was lounging across a comfortable velvet loveseat, a glass of red wine in one hand and his iLac in the other. He didn't seem to be dressed up for this formal date and instead donned his usual dapper, albeit casual, attire as he waited. Honestly, he wasn't so excited about this date. It felt more like a chore and an opportunity for sex, and he had other things plaguing his mind right now anyway.

Post Word Count: 269 | Total Word Count: 269 | Needed Word Count: ???
    Health: xxx/ xxx | Magical Power: xxx/ xxx | Muse: Infinite
    Passives and Spells Used:
    Testing:
    xx
    Equipment Passives and Abilities Used:
    Testing:
    xx

""

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Pimwadee
    Pimwadee

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Christian Minecraft Server- Achiever- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Wrath of the Wraith
    Position : None
    Experience : 15,087

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

In Progress Re: Culturally Absent (Pimwadee/Louie)

Post by Pimwadee on 12th August 2020, 6:20 pm

If the wind in my sail on the sea stays behind me
    One day I'll know, if I go there's just no telling how far I'll go
    Pimwadee Chakri

There weren't many things that irked the Lhukian girl, she always tried to maintain a positive mindset. It was important in her country to endure the life's sufferings, to embrace it even. Not to resist the world's lessons for want of liberation or idealistic pleasures. Everything was a lesson and nothing was more valuable than ascension. But even so, the asiatic girl had left her home in order to travel, to explore and partially to escape the social protocols of her culture. It would seem that despite her efforts, those protocols had chased her across the ocean and were taking their grasp.

Be a good daughter, You are not obliged to marry this one. She reminded herself as she approached the restaurant where he would be waiting for her. She was the ripe age of twenty-one, and the pressure to wed was growing greater with each passing month. Most of her friends were long-since married, many had already bore children. But Pimwadee had managed to avoid any arrangements thus far, her parents had been lenient. But since Nittha's marriage, pressure had increased and thus here she was.

Fortunately the weather in Hosenka was nicer than what she had endured as of late, it made a pleasant change from the snowy mountains that surrounded the guild hall. This made the thought of sporting her Lhukian style attire less stressful, stepping through the doors of the extravagant restaurant. Wearing a black and gold short top, bound by Lhukian gold links that stretched across her back and shoulders. Matched with a black pencil skirt, gold belt and heels. Her outfit topped with a series of gold jewellery; the hoop earrings, the choker across her throat. Lhuk was known for its abundance in gold, which meant that accessorising in such a way was easy.

She would state her name to the attendant at the front desk, and soon find herself guided towards a private booth. Spotting the man who her parents had insisted she met, the husband prospect. The first thing she noticed, was that he was beautiful. Incredibly so. With smooth porcelain skin, locks of sun gold and eyes such a bright red that they could have been rubies. She would bring her hands together in greeting, bowing her head in the 'Wai' method that she normally did. Following this by sliding into the chair across from him; "Hello, nice to meet you. My name is Pimwadee, your name is Louie yes?" She said, trying her best to pronounce his name the way it was presented to her.

WC: 425
    Thread WC: 694

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Louie
    Louie

Post by Louie on 31st August 2020, 10:47 am

When the Lhukian woman came inside the booth and made herself known, Louie not only kept his eyes fixed to his iLac, but he didn't even say anything in response. It was as if he didn't hear her come in and speak at all. This was really all a chore. He laid there, scrolling through LacBook, specifically eyeing at Nessa's activity. He wanted to go talk to her.

"Right, then..." Louie's crimson eyes finally flicked away from his iLac screen, tapping the sleep button so the item would turn black. When he looked up, he had gotten a good look at Pimwadee and smiled smugly. "Oh my, you're the girl my mother asked for? You're here legally, right? I don't appreciate being treated like your green card, chérie." he frowned a little, but his smile soon returned. After that, Louie stood up and casually began to stride over to her. He slowly walked around the table, watching Pimwadee with an attentive look in his eyes—looking her from head to toe and then at her other features. It was as if he was sizing her up before pouncing, determining whether or not she was worth any of his attention at all.

He stopped when he was behind her, taking his flawless fingers and begun holding strands of her hair within them gingerly. "You take care of your hair... very nice."

WC: 229 | Total WC: 923 | WC Needed: ??? @Pimwadee chérie = darling ""  —
    Template by ivyleaf33

Pimwadee
    Pimwadee

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Christian Minecraft Server- Achiever- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Pimwadee on 1st September 2020, 6:34 am

Pimwadee Chakri

For a moment Pimwadee would wonder if she had approached the wrong table, the genuine disinterest she was met with making her doubt her approach. But as she looked around, double-checking the other tables for the one that was possibly the correct one he would address her. As he spoke her gaze was drawn back to him, her bright amethyst eyes meeting his as he spoke to her. She smiled back at him, relieved that it would seem that she hadn't made an error by greeting him. Although the words he spoke caused her to frown ever so slightly, confused by the nature of his question. "Yes, I am. I have a work visa that permits me to travel here," She explained, hints of an Asiatic accent carrying her words, hoping this would be enough to dismiss his concerns.

She froze when he stood up, her line of sight following him as he walked around the table and observing her. Pim quickly realised that he was assessing her, and she straightened her posture accordingly. Just as her mother would expect her to. After all, this was not the first wedding prospect she had ever endured a meeting with, in fact, she was rather used to such treatment from the opposite sex. A means of ensuring that she was wife material, that her beauty and figure would do well enough for the commitment of marriage. Pimwadee felt a knot in her stomach, deep down this part always made her uncomfortable, but she endured. At least he was pleasant looking, although she hadn't missed the distinct lack of gentility in his greeting of her. She would feel the soft touch of her purple locks, being careful not to move as he did so. Pulling away, no matter how tempted she was could be seen as disrespectful and she didn't want that. She needed this to at least be a pleasant exchange for the sake of her parent's wishes.

"Thank you, you are kind to say this." She responded softly before added a compliment in kind. "Your hair is beautiful also."

WC: 348
    Thread WC: 1271

Louie
    Louie

Post by Louie on 3rd September 2020, 7:37 pm

When the brown girl complimented his own hair, Louie paused before smiling, pleased with her response. He lived for praise, after all.

"Honestly, these sorts of arranged dates are ridiculous, aren't they? And horribly archaic, too. I mean, it's outrageous to think you're good enough to be my wife, right? I'm only doing this because Josephine asked nicely." Louie snorted, dropping the purple hair he had been handling with such ginger care earlier and letting it slip through his fingers like it was nothing at all. "But that doesn't mean we can't have a little fun, oui?"

Louie stepped away from Pimwadee's backside and over to the side of the table, where he'd then grab a bottle of wine and begin to fill one of two glasses. When the red liquid filled the wine glass halfway, he slid it over to her with that confident smile of his.

"Drink it. It'll help you relax," he pushed it closer to her and leaned down, "It's no fun when you're all tensed up like that. I'm not making you uncomfortable, am I?"  

WC: 180 | Total WC: 1451 | WC Needed: ??? @Pimwadee chérie = darling ""  —
    Template by ivyleaf33

Pimwadee
    Pimwadee

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Pimwadee on 4th September 2020, 4:51 pm

Pimwadee Chakri

As the Napedian brought up the absurdity of these 'dates', Pim would look up at him. Her eyes widening fractionally, and a small smile creeping onto her face. It pleased her to know that he shared the same feeling about such events as her. Although the smile didn't last long, as his words would quickly divulge into a rather insulting remark about how she lacked the suitability to be his wife. Not a very polite remark from him, but as far as she could tell this seemed to be a pattern here. She knew that the prospect of trying to decide whether an individual was an ideal marriage partner over dinner was unnecessary simplistic. But that didn't mean that she would be so easy to rule off, as far as Pimwadee was aware, she was a perfectly good wife candidate. But seeing as she was only doing this out of obligation, she saw no reason to argue with him about it.

Make a good impression, your actions reflect our families.

And with that parentally inserted mantra in mind, she would smile politely at him as he returned to his seat. Holding her tongue over his last comment, her amethyst gaze would watch his next choice of action. He would pour her a glass of wine, suggesting that she drink it in order to relax. She wasn't a particularly great fan of alcohol, especially not ones with such a strong flavour. But wines had a bitter taste to them, she didn't mind bitter so much, and she didn't want to be rude and decline. Not since he had already taken the liberty of pouring it for her. "Thank you, I am sorry if I am tense, and no you do not make me uncomfortable." A lie. "Perhaps I am nervous," The truth. Reaching forth she would pick up the glass, holding it beneath her chin. Eying it hesitantly for a moment, before lifting it up and bringing it to her lips. Taking a small sip, and resisting the urge to flinch as the bitter tang of the red fluid coated her tongue. Unpleasant but bearable.

"So Louie, my mother says you are from Napedia," She would say the name of his homeland slowly. Careful in her pronunciation so as to not offend him, "Do you enjoy your travels in Fiore?"

WC: 390 Thread WC: 1841

Louie
    Louie

Post by Louie on 8th September 2020, 11:00 am

"My travels?" Louie repeated, his smile fading into a thoughtful, blank expression as he recalled everything that's happened to him. It started as a vacation from Napedia, and he had similar trips to countries all over the continent, and was particularly fond of his vacations to Joya and Minstrel. But, since coming to Fiore, he ended up making a life for himself and settled down more than he had originally intended. He got the fun he came here for, but many things happened that he felt bitter about, and now he didn't really know how to feel about his time here anymore. "Nothing short of interesting. But, if there's anything more boring than these arranged dates, it's the small talk that comes with it, oui? Enough of that."

Watching Pimwadee sip the wine he had poured for her, his pretty ruby eyes stared attentively at her lips as she did. She was a beautiful woman, and his mother seemed to pick up on his taste over the years of messing around in Joya. Sooner rather than later, he wanted to get this over with, as he was eager to be released from this family obligation and back to his guild where the real fun happened.

Louie sat down, legs crossed over one another, and his cheek resting against a loose and casual fist. Although he did dislike smalltalk, he also had some questions of his own he wanted to ask while he waited for the alcohol to kick in. "Are you a virgin? Or maybe you came up from a brothel from where you're from. I know it's common for people like you."

WC: 273 | Total WC: 2114 | WC Needed: ??? @Pimwadee chérie = darling ""  —
    Template by ivyleaf33

Pimwadee
    Pimwadee

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Pimwadee on 16th September 2020, 5:06 am

Pimwadee Chakri

Pim tried to drink more of the wine, maintaining her composure as best as she could until she had drunk enough gulps to have consumed what she would hope was a satisfactory amount to him. Lowering her glass onto the table before returning her hands to her lap, she wasn't familiar with the term 'small talk'. Making a mental note to look it up later, for now, she feigned understanding, nodding and ending the subject. Assuming that he wished to talk about something more specific.

The wine was sending a quick warmth through the warm, subtle and tingly but there. Pimwadee didn't have a great tolerance for alcohol, she knew she would have to consume the rest slowly if she was going to remain collected for the remainder of this date. It hadn't affected her yet, but it would. And it certainly didn't cushion his next question. She would find herself unable to hold his stare, instead of looking down and shifting in her seat. That was rude, wasn't it? She was sure that it was. But not invalid questions, this she understood.

"I am pure of body." She told him, she hated this so much. Hate, hate, hated it. It felt so demeaning, as though this part of her, this special gift of hers was being eyed up by him. It's worth assessed under his handsomely cold ruby gaze. "There were no... none of that in my home town. You only see such things in Lhukian cities." She explained to him, her gaze would rise to him, the flicker of defiance in her amethyst orbs. She shouldn't say it; keep it in your head, mother would be angry. And yet the words would escape her. "The places in Lhuk where ...travellers might go."

WC: 296 Thread WC: 2410

Louie
    Louie

Post by Louie on 16th September 2020, 8:37 pm

Listening to Pimwadee speak about her hometown and purity reminded Louie of his own adolescence, and many of his 'firsts.' The first time he had ever bedded someone was when he was fifteen years old, so only four or so years ago. She was no girl, but a grown woman who often had coaterie of young men around her like accessories. She was attractive and mature, and as questionable as the activity was, many of those sorts of things were swept under the rug. He was already of a wealthy family, but she coddled him like a sugar mama would, too. Looking back on it, they had a lot in common. Louie, too, showered people he liked with material things and attention—like a papa-gâteau.

"Is that so? Well, sleeping with women isn't anything different from eating different cuisines, or trying on different suits..." Louie leaned back into his seat, his eyes floating down from her lips to her chest, and then her fingers, "...it's getting a little taste of something you haven't had before. So, it doesn't surprise me that voyageurs get a little excited."

Brothels, whorehouses, hosting clubs—Louie had been to them all. It was hard to not grow captivated with the attention they coddled you with, and their experience in bed was undeniable. He hadn't visited any of those things since his vacation started in Fiore, but he found other things that kept his attention. He hadn't even thought about sex since coming here. Between the guild, his magic, and the people he's met, he was relatively well-occupied.

"In any case, it's good that you're a virgin. Your first time will surely be your best," Louie commented cheekily, his lips curling into a deeper smile. He didn't like reserved women like her. It was the entire reason he had made her drink the wine to begin with. The blonde had had his fair share of collected, "presentable" women given to him like gifts, but he never liked any of them. But, personality didn't really have that much of a place in the bedroom. "You like the wine, oui? Once you loosen up a bit, we can do something a lot more fun than sit around and talk about your poor country."

WC: 373 | Total WC: 2783 | WC Needed: ??? @Pimwadee voyageurs = travellers papa-gâteau = Sugar Daddy ""  —
    Template by ivyleaf33

Current date/time is 26th September 2020, 1:01 am