Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Maiden Snatcher (Kira, Sukiro, Hikari)

Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Keeper of War
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,250

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Seith - Human Possession
    Second Magic: Stardust
    Third Magic:

Maiden Snatcher (Kira, Sukiro, Hikari) Empty Maiden Snatcher (Kira, Sukiro, Hikari)

Post by Kirahunter 3rd August 2013, 11:35 am

Simon leaned against a lamp post, tossing a small rock between his hands. He occasionally glanced up and down the street "Those slowpokes, they're late...." He looked towards the other side of the street, to his back was the city of Magnolia, in front of him was East Forest. "What a lovely forest, it would be a shame if it gets wreaked during our mission." Simon was growing impatient ~3 seconds late already the nerve of some people~ he began passing the rock back and forth with increasing speed ~I mean really, I'm trying to get going towards my dream, but I'm being held back by two lazy people being slow! Ugh it's been an entire 5 seconds!~ The seconds dragged by, until he threw the pebble on the ground and smashed it beneath his foot "Come on! It's been 11 seconds! Where could they possibly be!"

He jumped on top of the lamp post, and started looking around feverishly he grumbled to himself "They are so slow.... 14 seconds" he sat down on top of the lamppost and looked out at the forest twiddling his thumbs "That monster better not be this slow." after a moment he let out a groan ~17 seconds, how long is this going to take?~ He jumped down, and checked over his supplies, clothes and weapon. " I've got food, rope, first aid, I even have a full canteen!" He brushed off his jacket and straightened his red t-shirt, checked the chain that attached to one of his belt loops and held hi Blitz Ball at his side, and went as far as to re-tie his shoes before he sighed and layed down on the ground. "25 seconds, this is going to take forever."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

[20:44:53] Kirahunter : also I like the sound of my own voice
    [20:44:59] Kirahunter : so I had to say something

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Total:1250

Character
    Primary Magic
    Sukiro
    Sukiro

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Glory of the Slayer
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Mentor : Igneel (Missing)
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Magic: Fire Dragon Slayer Lacrima
    Third Magic:

Maiden Snatcher (Kira, Sukiro, Hikari) Empty Re: Maiden Snatcher (Kira, Sukiro, Hikari)

Post by Sukiro 3rd August 2013, 1:56 pm

► WE'RE BUILDING IT UP,

Mari was just exiting the Fairy Tail guild hall with a piece of fire held in her right hand as her left was holding the door open for her to exit the guild. As she looked around noticing not much was going on in the front part of the guild she decided to continue forward down the streets of Mangolia toward the center of the town. Along with taking bite after bite of the fire she's purchased from within her own Guild as a little snack to munch on as she was heading to the East Forest along with a fellow guild member of hers named Simon, along with another mage though not from Fairy Tail but Sabertooth and she just hoped that this mage wasn't going to be hard headed.

"Mmmrm this seems like its going to be fun."

She said muffled because her mouth full of fire. Walking through the more occurring part of the town. Mari decided to cut through the crowds of people squeezing her way through the large crowds, the heavy amounts of shop carts with people waving their hands and shouting to attract customers. Lifting her flaming hand into the air so that no one would accidentally get caught on fire nor drop it onto the ground she rushed out of the crowds and safely enter the road toward the east forest. Finishing off her flames on her palm, and licking her finger tips as she continued to walk and patted her stomach in content.

"That's probably him"

She said to herself as she continued to walk toward the East gate that lead toward the east forest, along with someone standing by a lamppost and seemed to be very energetic. He didn't seem to be able to keep himself still and did a multiple of things.

"Hey, are you Simon!? I'm Mari we are in Fairy Tail together nice to meet cha!"

She said with a grin on her face as her hair flew against the wind.

Mari Windsor

TAGS

NOTES

WORDS

Made by AERON of BTN!

►TO BURN IT TO THE GROUND

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Maiden Snatcher (Kira, Sukiro, Hikari) Lyq0Q72

Main Theme | Fairy Tail Theme | Basic Battle Theme

CharacterMaiden Snatcher (Kira, Sukiro, Hikari) 1075957MagicMaiden Snatcher (Kira, Sukiro, Hikari) 1075957Pet/Exceed

Missions in Progress: 2 B rank | 2 A rank | 1 S rank
    EXP: 4313/337500
    Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Maiden Snatcher (Kira, Sukiro, Hikari) Empty Re: Maiden Snatcher (Kira, Sukiro, Hikari)

Post by Kirahunter 3rd August 2013, 2:11 pm

When Sukiro arrived Simon let out a sigh of relief "Yeah I'm Simon, and you are 1 minute and 12 seconds late. You made me practically wait forever, you should be ashamed I mean seriously the nerve why would you even feel the need to be this late; it's just common decency really when you are supposed to be somewhere you get there on time. Is the other person with you?" he started balancing on one leg while juggling a few small stones "So you are prepared to go right? I'm not going to tolerate any 'oh wait I forgot something at home' or 'I just need a second to prepare myself' you've already took up a lot of extra time." Simon ever quick to boredom, did a head stand on the street and looked up at Mari "What are you waiting for, speak up already. You've already taken 4 seconds to respond is something wrong?"

Simon had always had a strange way with people, and had a difficult time grasping that some people just didn't live as fast as be did. While he waited in bored anticipation for anything to happen, his mind raced with the possibilities of adventure and glory this job would bring. It could be the beginning of a long career as a mage, or maybe during the job he would uncover and ancient secret and then go on a mission to save all of Fiore! His young mind and youthful ideals carried his thoughts and imagination far and wide, but being ever so quick he did all of this personal reflection in relatively no time at all. Speed was a nice thing and a privilege that Simon indulged in regularly.

Last edited by Kirahunter on 1st December 2013, 7:23 pm; edited 2 times in total

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Character
    Primary Magic
    Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Rainbow- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Guild : ɢᴀʀᴏᴜ ᴋɴɪɢʜᴛs
    Cosmic Coins : 6
    Experience : 212.5

Character Sheet
    First Magic: ❅ ᴀʀᴄᴛɪᴄ ɴᴇᴍᴇsɪs
    Second Magic: ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ
    Third Magic:

Post by Hikachu 4th August 2013, 9:51 am

Hikari groaned as she turned around on her bed, her legs tangled with the sheets. She opened her eyes slightly and glanced at her clock on the bedside table. It's 7.30 .... 7.30. Still early, She closed her eyes back again and pulled the sheets over her head. Seconds later, Hikari abruptly shot up from bed, with her eyes wide open. Oh. Darn it! I'm late! She jumped out from bed and scurried into the bathroom to clean herself up and took a quick shower. Putting on some jeans, a white T-shirt and her long boots, she twirled around in front of the mirror. "Mhm. I look okay," she mumbled to herself and rushed out of the room.

Hikari decided to go on a mission with some Fairy Tail members that day. She was panting hard, with sweat beads on her forehead since she ran all the way from her guild to Magnolia Town. Breathing heavily, she looked around searching for the Fairy Tail members. Ugh. I need water. Water! Hikari yelled in her mind. She trotted desperately towards a nearby store to get a bottle of water. She gulped down the water, feeling the cool ice water down her throat, feeling very refreshed. My god, this town is crowded! How am I suppose to find them? Hikari frowned. She wandered around until she suddenly caught sight of a very young looking boy and a pretty girl. Hikari gasped, realizing that they might be from Fairy Tail. In high spirits, she walked towards them, her boots click-clacking on the ground.  "Err ... Is this Mari and Simon, whom I'm going to be on a mission with?"

Maiden Snatcher (Kira, Sukiro, Hikari) JhB4MAf

Profile | Magic | History | Vault

theme | battle theme

Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Kirahunter 4th August 2013, 10:09 am

"Finally! Yes I'm Simon, this is Mari! Glad those introductions are out of the way now we can start this mission and save our poor damsel in distress! Lets go people!" Simon jumped up and ran over to the edge of the woods "Come on, come on, come on! I want to finish before I'm old and grey!" He double checked all his supplies and leaned impatiently against a tree "ugh we are already 5 minutes late! 5 minutes! We could have finished by now! Come on come on come on!" Simon had an odd sense of time to say the least, time just seemed to pass impossibly slow for him, but regardless of the reason and logic behind it in the end it amounts to nothing more then him being an impatient little kid.

He shifted his weight back and forth on his feet, at first he had been so eager to go, but now he was almost close to nearly hesitant he had been in very few combat instances in his life and now he was about to charge into battle against an unknown enemy. He could get seriously hurt! Except, he had two strong allies and... THEY WERE STILL ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STREET HOW CAN PEOPLE BE SO SLOW! "HUUUUUURRRY UUUUUUUUUUUUP! We've already wasted SO MUCH TIME!" He looked into the woods with anticipation, a great adventure was justing waiting for him through there and he could just feel it in his bones that today was the start of a lot of things.

Last edited by Kirahunter on 1st December 2013, 7:28 pm; edited 2 times in total

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Character
    Primary Magic
    Sukiro
    Sukiro

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Sukiro 4th August 2013, 4:39 pm

► WE'RE BUILDING IT UP,

"Hey thats us."

Mari spoke toward the newly arrived female that she is assuming that this person was the mage from Sabertooth, one of the other legal guilds that resided within Fiore along with Fairy Tail. She didn't think much of the other guilds so she doesn't think of them wrongly nor assume anything of them, unless told other wise. She's fought along wide someone from another guild before but that was with Eclipse Soul, hopefully Sabertooth's mages weren't that different. With Simon rudely shouted forward toward her as he seemed in a rush to get out of mangolia and into the forest to start their job. Mari with only a shrug to show her own emotion of the situation she followed behind Simon as they headed toward the forest.

"Calm down Simon. We haven't wasted any time since we just got here, lets just head into the forest from here."

Mari spoke a bit forcefully trying to get Simon to understand that not everything needs to be rushed as he thinks they do, thought not knowing if that's just the way he is or he eagerness to get out into the field and fight some baddies within the forests depths. Mari pulled out the flier of the job from her small leg strapped bag reading its contents.

"It seems that we have to save Jenny whose been taken by the vulcans within East Forest. Her husband placed Jacob placed the job to be taken carefully not wanting anything to happen to her."

She said with her eyes glued to the sheet of paper, before looking back forward with the forests edge in sight slightly growing as she continued to head forward. With her long braid flowing in the air along with her white coat draping from her shoulders in the wind as if it were floating she began to wonder that they didn't even explain each others own techniques, ability's or fighting styles making a bit harder for them to fight together not know who does what. Hopefully they know how to keep to themselves and not go off trying to show off and accidentally striking their own.

OOC: Ok so the posting order is Kira, Me then Hikari. So Kira control your happiness lol. Also remember to check your own work count, so we don't have to recheck it at the very end.

Mari Windsor

TAGS

NOTES

WORDS

Made by AERON of BTN!

CharacterMaiden Snatcher (Kira, Sukiro, Hikari) 1075957MagicMaiden Snatcher (Kira, Sukiro, Hikari) 1075957Pet/Exceed

Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Rainbow- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Hikachu 7th August 2013, 12:23 am

"HUUUUUURRRY UUUUUUUUUUUUP! We've already wasted SO MUCH TIME!"

Hikari blinked several times when she heard Simon yelling about. She was quite shocked and was totally taken by surprise. She just stood there quietly, ready to set off for the mission. Ah. Right. I forgot to introduce, Hikari facepalmed herself, smiled and trailed off quickly without even breathing, "I'm Hikari Shirokawa from Sabertooth. Nice to meet you," She, then, turned around and grabbed Mari and Simon by their arms and took off for the mission. Follwing silently behind Mari and Simon, she listend about the details of the job they were going to do.

"Calm down Simon. We haven't wasted any time since we just got here, lets just head into the forest from here."

Hikari watched as Mari spoke with her eyes glued onto the paper. She let out a smile and continued walking behind them whilst staring up at the sky. It’s so beautiful, She thought. She loves staring up at it. All those clouds ... The night sky would be spectacular. The tiny stars would be scintillating with all its might in the dark blue sky. She shook her head vigorously, coming back to reality. Since she was not looking what was ahead of her, she almost bumped into a tree. Her eyes widened. Phew. That was close, She sighed in relief. Wondering what her fellow Fairy Tail members’ magic would be like, she clasped her hands behind her and hopped along the way, her silver hair bouncing up and down. I look forward to this mission, She smiled.

theme | battle theme

Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Kirahunter 7th August 2013, 6:08 am

Simon rapidly walked circles around Hikari and Mari, literally he was walking in a circle around them as they walked. "So anyway, lets talk strategy. I don't want to run into this thing unprepared. So Mari, I've already seen what you can do and I've heard of your Earth magic Hikari. So lets try and get a nice plan of attack in place. So I was thinking, maybe when we find our target; Hikari you could collapse the ground under it or something while Mari and I attack it. We could also try to have Mari set it's surroundings on fire, then use your earth magic to contain the blaze and the vulcan. I don't really think it's that good of an idea, but it is an option. So any ideas you guys have?"  Simon picked up a small rock off the ground, and examined it before throwing it aside "Thinking about it, do either of you know how to track a vulcan?"

As he said it, Simon began feverishly dart about the area, examining the trees and the ground for any signs of anything, in all honesty he had no idea what to be looking out for but it felt important to do what he was doing regardless of it's true insignifigance. "Yeah I really have no idea what I'm doing, do either of you have more experience with these kinds of things?" He jumped into a tree and was casting his eyes around while he waited for Mari or Hikari to reply. Despite how little waiting he was actually doing, Simon felt waiting was becoming a constant theme in this mission.

Last edited by Kirahunter on 1st December 2013, 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Character
    Primary Magic
    Sukiro
    Sukiro

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Sukiro 7th August 2013, 9:35 am

► WE'RE BUILDING IT UP,

It seemed to be that Hikari was more into the scenery as she followed both Mari and Kira toward the forest as her low attention to her surrounding almost caused her to crash into a tree, making Mari slightly giggle under her breath. As they continued toward the Forests edge, with the trees growing closer and closer with every step though, if looking closer the deeper parts of the forest weren't as visible as the outer part. Making it much harder to guess whats within the forest itself, soon with Kira starting to speak about strategies that Mari was thinking about,  was his magic being able to read others thoughts, she couldn't really assume unless directly asking him.

He continued to speak of these strategies of his, speaking as if he really knew either of their magics or the way they actually used them. But he just assumed his own thoughts of their magics and placed ideas of how to go about facing the Vulcans. Along with not being able to track the Vulcans must mean he's never fought one before, which placed him in an disadvantage. Mari scratched the back of her head before her face slightly turned reddish from what she was going to say.

"Well Vulcans have an act of attacking most women, which is probably happened to our clients wife. So all we really have to do is just stick together and they should come to us."

Mari spoke crossing her arms beneath her chest as she continued to walk toward the edge of the forest.

"Alright guys, we've made it to the edge of the forest now let get in there an....."

She stopped speaking as a large hand came from the depths of the forest, reached out and took hold of Mari's arm. Widening her eyes she was taken with a large tug into the forest itself and was placed face to face with a large forest Vulcan before it blew steam from its nose into her face and threw her aside. Flinging Mari she crashed into a large tree, leaving a large crater into the trunk before falling onto the ground.

"Agh Guuuuuuuuuuh!"

The Forest Vulcan shouted raising it arms into the air in profoundness. A shadow flew past the Forest Vulcan toward the other two, Kira and Hikari. Jumping from out of the Forest a Wood Vulcan appeared in front of both of them before screeching at them.

Mari Windsor

TAGS

NOTES

WORDS

Made by AERON of BTN!

Last edited by Sukiro on 7th August 2013, 9:45 am; edited 1 time in total

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 7th August 2013, 9:35 am

The member 'Sukiro' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Maiden Snatcher (Kira, Sukiro, Hikari) StrongMonster Maiden Snatcher (Kira, Sukiro, Hikari) NormalMonster
    Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Hikachu 11th August 2013, 10:43 am

Hikari started feeling dizzy, watching Simon running in circles around them. He seems to be very hyped up for the mission, Hikari smiled. Then, Simon started planning on how to deafeat their enemies easily. She wasn't that powerful yet since she's still a newbie to magics and monsters. She had been on a mission before, together with Zenshin, but this mission seemed pretty more difficult to her. As they continued walking to their destination, Simon kept pounding them with questions.

"Yeah I really have no idea what I'm doing, do either of you have more experience with these kinds of things?"

Hikari paused. "I have been on a mission before. I'm sure Mari has done a lot of jobs too," She let out a smile. Minutes later ....

"Alright guys, we've made it to the edge of the forest now let get in there an....."

Oh? We've arrived? She was startled. Hikari's mind was drifting everywhere so she didn't know what was happening around her, when suddenly a huge, hairy hand grabbed Mari by the arm and threw her hard to a tree nearby. "MARI!!!" Hikari yelled, totally taken by surprise. So, this one is the pervert vulcan, She thought as she whispered, "Iron Rock Fist." The ground started shaking as a gigantic fist appeared from the ground underneath and striked the target. With a swift, the vulcan blocked the attack with its arm. Tch! The ape monster stormed its way towards her and tried to stomped her down while Hikari stepped back a little, making the monster to miss its attack.

Hikari rushed towards Mari and helped her up. "Are you okay?" She scanned up and down her lean body for any injuries. "Simon, it's your turn to give him a lesson!" She bellowed to him and smirked.

Dice 1: Hikari's Attack
    Dice 2: Enemy's Block
    Dice 3: Enemy's Attack
    Dice 4: Hikari's Block

Last edited by Hikari Shirokawa on 11th August 2013, 11:02 am; edited 1 time in total

theme | battle theme

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 11th August 2013, 10:43 am

The member 'Hikari Shirokawa' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    Maiden Snatcher (Kira, Sukiro, Hikari) Attack

--------------------------------

#2 'Block Dice' :
    Maiden Snatcher (Kira, Sukiro, Hikari) Block

#3 'Damage Dice' :
    Maiden Snatcher (Kira, Sukiro, Hikari) Miss

#4 'Block Dice' :
    Maiden Snatcher (Kira, Sukiro, Hikari) FailedBlock
    Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Kirahunter 11th August 2013, 11:54 am

Just as he was starting to get bored from walking, and listening to Mari's plan, suddenly the area around him turned into a battlefield. Simon was taken back by the sudden appearance of enemies, and was shocked into stillness at first, as Hikari attacked the wood vulcan. The sudden screams of Mari and the roars of the vulcan rang in his ears and caused him to stagger about as the battle began. But he was sent jarring  back to reality as Hikari rushed to Mari's side to help her and yelled at him to take over the battle. "Okay Simon get your head in the game.

"Aight oh! I'll show this asshole how a battle if fought! Help Mari with the other one and we can finish this in no time flat!" He charged the wood vulcan activating his 'Super Speed' magic and charged the vulcan, a moment before he ran straight into the vulcan, he slid to the ground and attempted a wide sweeping kick "Eagle Sweep!" as the vulcan at the same time attempted to bring his fist down on Simon.

Simon flew under the vulcan, knocking him off his feet, but not before the beast's fist collided with Simon, who brought his leg up at the last second to absorb the blunt of the impact, but he still felt a bit of a sting. As Simon got back to his feet to assess the situation, he noticed the vulcan had managed to land on it's arm cushioning the impact of it's fall. So it quickly scrambled to it's feet and the battle resumed.

Dice 1: Simon's Attack
    Dice 2: Monster's Block
    Dice 3: Monster's Attack
    Dice 4: Simon's Block

Last edited by Kirahunter on 11th August 2013, 12:02 pm; edited 2 times in total

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Character
    Primary Magic
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 11th August 2013, 11:54 am

The member 'Kirahunter' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

#1 'Damage Dice' :

#2 'Block Dice' :

#3 'Damage Dice' :

#4 'Block Dice' :
    Sukiro
    Sukiro

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Sukiro 11th August 2013, 5:13 pm

► WE'RE BUILDING IT UP,

Crashing into the tree itself once the large Vulcan had released his grip, shuttering the tree stump it shook it completely causing the leaves to fall toward the ground one after another. With a sudden shriek coming from up above, which came from none other then the women that had been captured placed within the trees and hanging down from a vine, though from Mari's strike she began to swing violently side to side. "Oi, you guys down there! Are you here to rescue me!?" She shouted downward toward the three mages, trying once again to free herself but failed.

Mari slowly lifted herself from the ground with the help of Hikari, grabbing her by her arm lifting her onto her feet. "Are you okay?". She asked curiously and worryingly leaving Mari with just a smile on her face. "Yah..I'm ok." The large Forest Vulcan began to dash forward at both Mari and Hikari with his right arm thrusting backward fully before throwing his massive fist toward them both. Mari's eye's widened at the sight of it, pulling Hirari toward her side, clenching her fist tightly and lifted it toward the vulcans.

"Fire Dragon's Elbow!"

A red magic crest with a dragons emblem appeared onto the back of Mari's elbow before a slight flame appeared as she threw her fist foward. The second before the two fists clashed, her elbow's flame grew indefinitely, charring everything that was behind her, the grass on the ground and the tree's bark as well. The clash erupted a large blast of wind that shook the ground beneath them both pushing into the dirt before their clash recoiled and sent them both back a bit.

"Tsk....Now here's payback! Fire Dragon's Iron Fist!"

She shouted striking her fists together as she was still floating back with her feet grinding against the ground beneath her as she tried to return her balance as stopping herself. Pushing her foot down she used the other to propel herself forward as she fist became engulfed in fire and the Vulcan still in mid-flight of the recoil was only able to place his arms in front of himself in an X shape to block some of the strength behind her attack. His fur still burned and grazed from the hot flames but as physical damage wasn't much only able to push him a few more feet away from her.

"Look out more are coming!"

Shouted the women from above, having a birds eye view of the situation was able to see small demons wearing tribal outfits and weaponry from daggers to bows, from short spears and shields. Though as they came from the bushes they were as surprised of the situation that they placed themselves as a third party.

OOC: Ok this is actually quite awesome. Hope we can RP on a job again soon. One thing is that try to describe who your attacking the best you can the both of you, so I know who's doing what and who else to strike or finish off. That goes for you guys too. Also as the demons are a "third party" that means they aren't fighting along with the vulcans....so that means they'll attack vulcans too, just a heads up. Good luck on your posts.

Monster Roll: Weak - Demons
    Forest Vulcan: Att
    Mari: Block
    Mari: Att
    Forest Vulcan: blocks

Mari Windsor

TAGS

NOTES

WORDS

Made by AERON of BTN!

Last edited by Sukiro on 11th August 2013, 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 11th August 2013, 5:13 pm

#1 'Monster Dice' :
    Maiden Snatcher (Kira, Sukiro, Hikari) WeakMonster

#2 'Damage Dice' :

#3 'Block Dice' :

#4 'Damage Dice' :

#5 'Block Dice' :
    Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Hikachu 15th August 2013, 9:42 am

Hikari pulled Mari up as she gripped on her hand. Oof! She was blown away by the wind and landed hard on her butt. She rubbed her bottom, slightly moaning in pain. She eyed her surroundings and noticed that Mari had almost burnt all the trees and bushes, in her surrounding, into ashes. Hikari stared at Simon and Mari, amazed with their magics. She hadn't figured out what magic they have though. As expected of the Fairy Tail members. I shall show what's a Sabertooth mage's like, Hikari smiled. "Tch. That pervert," Hikari mumbled, shooting glares at the monster.

"Look out more are coming!"

Hikari heard Mari yelled from above. She glanced up a little and caught sight of a group of demons, hiding in the trees and bushes, with wepons in their hands. Looking around, Hikari realized that there are many of them, spread out in the trees. Holy Jesus! More are coming out now? What an unlucky day, She bit her lip in disappointment and slowly extended out her hands, closing her eyes. "Rock Avalance!" She bellowed, as she opend her eyes back again abruptly. The ground started shaking again. The rocks from all around her, with varying sizes, gathered and charged towards the demons with full force, making them unable to resist. A demon had crept behind her and was about to swing the sword on her when she suddenly noticed that and jumped to her side. The sword crashed onto the ground with a loud clang. "Phew. That was close,"

OOC: Sorry for the late reply, gais. I'm quite busy these days so please forgive me for all those delays between my posts. :3 Xie xie~

Last edited by Hikari Shirokawa on 15th August 2013, 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total

theme | battle theme

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 15th August 2013, 9:42 am

#1 'Damage Dice' :

#2 'Block Dice' :

#3 'Damage Dice' :

#4 'Block Dice' :
    Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Kirahunter 15th August 2013, 4:24 pm

As Simon and the vulcan prepared their next attacks the demon's seemed to swarm the field, only to be cast aside by Hikari's magic. But it only impeded their march as they interrupted Simon's battle with the vulcan. An octet of them split themselves between Simon and the Vulcan, charging with high pitched battle cries. The vulcan barreled right past them and charged Simon, who in response to the small demon's charging him jumped back into a tree and launched one of his spells at the ground where the eight demons and the vulcan were now gathered "Razor Spike!" he cried as the spell hurtled to the ground and exploded on contact with the earth releasing razor blades flying in every direction, as the demon's threw their weapons at Simon and the vulcan attempted to swipe at the pests by his feet.

In a chaotic moment countless attacks landed at once, as Simon attempted to deflect the incoming weapons by holding up hit "Blitz Ball" in defence he was protected from any major harm but fell from the free and landed on his back painfully. At the same time sharp metal struck the demon's and the vulcan all over, the vulcan managed to cover his face and his strong body absorbed the blunt of the damage, however the demon's were not as lucky or as strong and were all severely cut up. Only for the vulcan's sweeping attacks to land and send the few still standing demon's flying. Simon got back to his feet and the vulcan plucked stray bit of metal from himself and their duel would resume interrupted for the moment.

ooc: It's okay. School just started for me so I'm also going to be kinda delayed on posting.

Dice 1: Simon's Attack
    Dice 2: Demon's Block
    Dice 3: Wood Vulcan's Block
    Dice 4: Demon's Attack
    Dice 5: Simon's Block
    Dice 6: Vulcan's Attack
    Dice 7: Demon's Block

Last edited by Kirahunter on 15th August 2013, 4:29 pm; edited 2 times in total

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Character
    Primary Magic
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 15th August 2013, 4:24 pm

The member 'Kirahunter' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

#1 'Damage Dice' :

#2 'Block Dice' :

#3 'Block Dice' :

#4 'Damage Dice' :

#5 'Block Dice' :

#6 'Damage Dice' :

#7 'Block Dice' :
    Sukiro
    Sukiro

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Sukiro 17th August 2013, 9:10 am

► WE'RE BUILDING IT UP,

Mari squared off with the Forest Vulcan as he furiously huffed toward her and beat his knuckles together as a sign of anger and preparation for battle. Mari throwing her hands toward her side removed her gauntlets from their shackles and equipped them in each hand, before feeling the rush of energy piled within them before bashing her fists together as well. Though this was the activation of a spell, as small flames appeared upon the top of her fists before erupting into large tempest flames that circled around her forearms before consuming them whole in fire.

"Flaming Torrent - Arms of Ash"

She shouted in sync with the erupting flames upon her arms. Looking back it seemed that both Kira and Hikari had their hands full with both the Wood Vulcan and the small demons but their moral was rising and it seemed like the battle was in their favor. She grinned toward the vulcan before punching her fists once again engulfing her whole this time, scorching the ground beneath her feet.

"Fire Dragon's....Scorched Earth!"

She shouted throwing her arms vertically forward as the flames upon her body began to take form into missile like projectiles toward the vulcan at speeds crossing between 65Mph shooting right through anything burning in their wake. Watching this currently happen the Vulcan to his instinct upon itself as he jumped toward the nearest tree and watched as the projectiles soon were on his tail. Using the tall trees to his advantage he jumped and glided through the branches above them and allowed the projectiles to strike at the trees instead of damaging himself. One after another the projectiles stuck the large tree trunks causing them to erupt ablaze. He swung himself around up and above Mari's physical position throwing himself on top of her before crashing down with his large fist smashing downward onto her. Mari jumped back at the sight of the beast allowing his fist to crash into the ground causing it to crush the earth into rubble.

Mari Windsor

TAGS

NOTES

WORDS

Made by AERON of BTN!

Last edited by Sukiro on 17th August 2013, 9:35 am; edited 1 time in total

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 17th August 2013, 9:10 am

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    Maiden Snatcher (Kira, Sukiro, Hikari) Attack Maiden Snatcher (Kira, Sukiro, Hikari) Miss Maiden Snatcher (Kira, Sukiro, Hikari) Attack Maiden Snatcher (Kira, Sukiro, Hikari) Attack Maiden Snatcher (Kira, Sukiro, Hikari) Attack

#2 'Block Dice' :
    Maiden Snatcher (Kira, Sukiro, Hikari) Block Maiden Snatcher (Kira, Sukiro, Hikari) Block Maiden Snatcher (Kira, Sukiro, Hikari) Block Maiden Snatcher (Kira, Sukiro, Hikari) Block Maiden Snatcher (Kira, Sukiro, Hikari) Block

#3 'Damage Dice' :

#4 'Block Dice' :
    Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Hikachu 20th August 2013, 5:33 am

Hikari glanced around to see Mari and Simon busy attacking the demons and the wood vulcan. She stared straight ahead of her, thinking what she should do after the previous attack; her brows knitted together in the center of her forehead in concetration. She realized that she can't hit both of the monster and demons at the same time. Afterall, she's a novice, a beginner in magics. Her magic would be drained completely if she did that. She planned that she'd take out the demons first, since they are a little weaker than the monster. Of course she wouldn’t be able to defeat them all by herself; she’s not that strong enough yet.

The area around her was a bizarre. Everything was wrecked and on fire. She breathed out slowly and stomped hard on the ground beneath her. As she did so, the wind blew pass her, billowing out her long, silver hair. ”Pillars!” Hikari exclaimed. Several pillars were created from the ground and they rose high up into the air, about to strike on the demons. To her surprise, the demons dodged the pillars and jumped over them, making Hikari to miss the attacks. She cursed under her breath in frustration and clenched her fists. They should be pretty injured, taking all those attacks from Simon ... Moments later, the demons began to charge towards her with full speed, attempting to slash her with their weapons. Hikari panicked a little as she struggled to summon another one more pillar to block the attack. Luckily, the block was successful and she felt so relieved.

Last edited by Hikari Shirokawa on 22nd August 2013, 12:30 am; edited 1 time in total

theme | battle theme

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 20th August 2013, 5:33 am

#1 'Damage Dice' :

#2 'Block Dice' :

#3 'Damage Dice' :

#4 'Block Dice' :
    Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Kirahunter 24th August 2013, 7:33 am

Simon's head was spinning from the impact of his fall, and he struggled to compose himself as the wood vulcan charged him howling with rage. Knowing he wasn't prepared to meet the beast head on, Simon bolted to the side, gaining speed as his high speed magic activated and he rapidly circled the battle field surveying the situation. Mari seemed to be doing fine and he caught a glimpse of Hikari fending off the small demons so he guessed she was okay too. Returning his focus to the vulcan that served as his opponent Simon noticed the vulcan had seemingly disappeared, searching the immediate area Simon couldn't find it until he heard a crashing noise from above. He turned his attention to the tree tops just in time to see the Vulcan jumping down from a tree brining it's fist down on him. Right before impact Simon casted his "Power Spike" spell at the descending Vulcan in an attempt to match the incoming attack.

The vulcan was almost upon Simon as he finished the motions of his spell; as he pulled back his arm to hit the spell the vulcan was close enough to strike Simon but fortunatly Simon was swifter and spiked the sphere of power towards it's target. The glowing orb flew through the short distance between them and slammed the Vulcan in the face and sent him flying backwards into the tree he had just jumped from. The monkey landed on his back  on a thick branch before he stood himself on the branch and howled at Simon in rage. Simon jumped into an adjacent tree to bring the battle to the treetops.

Dice 1#: Simon's Attack
    Dice 2#: Wood Vulcan's Block
    Dice 3#: Wood Vulcan's Attack
    Dice 4#: Simon's Block

Last edited by Kirahunter on 1st December 2013, 7:42 pm; edited 2 times in total

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Character
    Primary Magic

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 2:45 am