Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Let's Drink to the Feeling ❅ Event / Aven, Percy

Tess
    Tess

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Dragon Slayer- Character Application Approved!- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Inuki: The Demon Dog
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,200

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Numb Angel ❅ Ice Devil
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Let's Drink to the Feeling ❅ Event / Aven, Percy Empty Let's Drink to the Feeling ❅ Event / Aven, Percy

Post by Tess on 17th July 2020, 8:29 am

I COULD DRINK TO THIS FEELING
    IT'S PURE TEMPTATION, ALL OF US AND ALL OF THIS, WE'RE AN OVERNIGHT SENSATION

Tess still had mixed feelings about newly becoming a member of Fairy Tail. Part of her worried for a loss of autonomy, but the guild would help her acquire missions more readily. Therefore, as long as she preserved her goals, the outcome should be beneficial. Furthermore, there was plenty of time to consider her decision and its impact further—later. Aven had mentioned that a party would be happening later in the evening, and the time for such an event was drawing nearer and nearer. Now, back at the Fairy Tail Guild Hall, she sat down in the lobby.

While there was not a speck of uncertainty written across her face, the white and blue haired mage truly had no idea where she was permitted to wander in this building. Being a magical owned establishment, there was no telling if alluring, deadly pixies or another threat lurked behind an inconspicuous door. Musings such as that were mere fantasy, however, as Tess doubted the guild would have any such sights easily visible. For her safety and mental sanity, though, the slayer was determined to remain here until she became more familiar with the layout. The violet eyed girl's sense of direction was not one of her proudest points.

It was boring to sit alone, though. Aven had briefly disappeared for whatever reason, whether it was because she had simply lost track of him after they returned, or he went to work on business of some sort. The party was still not due to begin for a little bit, and it would go on til the wee hours of daylight, undoubtedly. There was plenty of time to go.

Truly, the pale headed slayer could easily venture out by her lonesome during this in-between period. Wandering around was an easy way to pass the time. However, for fear of getting lost, and because she wanted to get to know a few of her newly fellow members, Tess made the decision to stay here for now. Speaking of the recent comrades she had gained, the orchid eyed mage decided to try to introduce herself to some. One or two, would be plenty for now.

Slowly rising to her feet, Tess' gaze swung around the room until landing on a young man with interestingly colored hair. Much like herself, it was split into two different hues, except his was divided horizontally, with a straight line down the middle as his part. Tess', on the other hand, was more of a vertical gradient in which the undersides of her hair and bottom layers were different. "Hello, I'm Tess. I hope I'm not bothering you," she spoke at a quiet volume, giving him an option to decline conversation should he be busy.

Words ;; 454 ❅ OOC ;; This will be her outfit, but she's not changed just yet! <3

Formatless:
    Tess still had mixed feelings about newly becoming a member of Fairy Tail. Part of her worried for a loss of autonomy, but the guild would help her acquire missions more readily. Therefore, as long as she preserved her goals, the outcome should be beneficial. Furthermore, there was plenty of time to consider her decision and its impact further—later. Aven had mentioned that a party would be happening later in the evening, and the time for such an event was drawing nearer and nearer. Now, back at the Fairy Tail Guild Hall, she sat down in the lobby.

While there was not a speck of uncertainty written across her face, the white and blue haired mage truly had no idea where she was permitted to wander in this building. Being a magical owned establishment, there was no telling if alluring, deadly pixies or another threat lurked behind an inconspicuous door. Musings such as that were mere fantasy, however, as Tess doubted the guild would have any such sights easily visible. For her safety and mental sanity, though, the slayer was determined to remain here until she became more familiar with the layout. The violet eyed girl's sense of direction was not one of her proudest points.

It was boring to sit alone, though. Aven had briefly disappeared for whatever reason, whether it was because she had simply lost track of him after they returned, or he went to work on business of some sort. The party was still not due to begin for a little bit, and it would go on til the wee hours of daylight, undoubtedly. There was plenty of time to go.

Truly, the pale headed slayer could easily venture out by her lonesome during this in-between period. Wandering around was an easy way to pass the time. However, for fear of getting lost, and because she wanted to get to know a few of her newly fellow members, Tess made the decision to stay here for now. Speaking of the recent comrades she had gained, the orchid eyed mage decided to try to introduce herself to some. One or two, would be plenty for now.

Slowly rising to her feet, Tess' gaze swung around the room until landing on a young man with interestingly colored hair. Much like herself, it was split into two different hues, except his was divided horizontally, with a straight line down the middle as his part. Tess', on the other hand, was more of a vertical gradient in which the undersides of her hair and bottom layers were different. "Hello, I'm Tess. I hope I'm not bothering you," she spoke at a quiet volume, giving him an option to decline conversation should he be busy.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I WONDER WHEN THIS WILL ALL DISAPPEAR
    ❅STARING OUT OVER THE SKY, I SAY DREAMS ONLY, MAKE THE PAIN STOP. THEN I WAKE UP. NOTHING LASTS FOREVER❅

Let's Drink to the Feeling ❅ Event / Aven, Percy PXRL2Kd
    CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION
    Percy
    Percy

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Limited Edition- Buddy Buddy- Taskmaster- Halloween job event participant - Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Player 
    Lineage : Truth
    Experience : 7,035

Let's Drink to the Feeling ❅ Event / Aven, Percy Empty Re: Let's Drink to the Feeling ❅ Event / Aven, Percy

Post by Percy on 27th July 2020, 1:43 am

Percy had entered the lobby from somewhere in the back, presumably on his way out from the living quarters provided to members should they need them. He didn't particularly need the room, per se, but having a quaint, quiet place away from all things Dagger was actually quite nice. More and more time was spent in Magnolia amongst the Fairy Tail mages. Immersion was his latest tactic in his desperate quest to attain magic for himself, and though it had yielded zero results so far, nothing could shake his hope. Perhaps that was what was scariest, in the end-- losing hope. Without hope, he wasn't sure who he'd be anymore.

Once in the lobby, his intent had been to pass right through and head out into town. He'd heard about the massive rave across all of Fiore's towns and cities tonight. That'd never been his scene, but Percy was always up for trying new things. That was the second aspect of this little experiment he was holding by joining a mage guild. Constantly being at his high-pressure job for the family business or in his own personal lab had decimated any semblance of a social life he might have once had, which wasn't much to start. Percy was a friendly enough young man, but he was basically a nerd. His comfort zone was amongst the nuts, bolts, and circuits rather than people. It didn't take much to fluster him and send him into a stuttering fit, which was quite unbecoming of a Dagger. There were a charm and arrogance that most Daggers possessed that had been ripped out of him from a young age due to his unfortunate circumstances. It was all very complicated, but he was trying very hard to smooth out the wrinkles and bring more balance to what he could.

His intent ultimately failed. Before he could reach the door he stopped and lingered, hands fussing over the shoulder strap to his red sling bag he'd brought to make sure he didn't lose his money or phone in the evening's excitement. He'd dressed rather simply other than that, in a black tee with the bottom edges of the sleeves trunk striped white. Form-fitted black jeans extended to the ankle, where they stopped stylishly at the ankle over grayscale sneakers. Though simple, they were well-made and certainly expensive. Maybe he'd fit in and make some friends, but his nerve gave out. As his fingers shifted from stalling with the strap to slipping into his pockets, he turned on his heel and instead headed to the lobby's bar, plopping onto a stool. Percy had lost his nerve to go alone, unsure if he'd be able to blend with the party crowd and be anything other than pathetically out of sync.

Just as his hair was two-toned, so were his eyes, and the warm gray and icy blue combo had noticed the pale-haired girl approaching him. At first, he thought it was Nessa. He'd been about to offer a friendly, semi-comfortable wave until he actually paid attention to the differences and started to doubt himself. Either Nessa had added blue to her hair, which was possible since girls were prone to stuff like that, or this was someone he'd yet to meet. He was honestly ashamed to think he couldn't be sure. Unlike the girl walking up to him, Percy's uncertainty was starting to show in the tensing of his brows.

Good thing he didn't assume. Now that he'd been informed that this Nessa-like girl was actually named Tess, Percy's mouth pulled into a polite smile, though his cheeks flushed just the smallest amount. What a disaster that would have been, if he hadn't waited and had called out to her as Nessa! "Hello, I'm Percy," he replied in a likewise quiet tone, simultaneously rising from his stool to extend a hand to shake. "Y-you're not bothering me at all," he added hastily, sincerely hoping his stammer wouldn't make it sound weird. Looking to quickly move on and avoid awkward silences he often caused, his mind shot to the most obvious next step. "I haven't seen you around before. Are you new, Tess?"

the look || wc: 693 || group wc: 1147/6000

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Aven Alveron
    Aven Alveron

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Dark Matter Ascendant
    Experience : 636,204

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Circle Magic.
    Second Magic: Dark Matter Transcendency.
    Third Magic: Dark Matter Ascendancy.

Let's Drink to the Feeling ❅ Event / Aven, Percy Empty Re: Let's Drink to the Feeling ❅ Event / Aven, Percy

Post by Aven Alveron on 31st July 2020, 2:17 pm

Aven was having a eventful day, to say the least. It'd been his first official recruitment for Fairy Tail, discounting Markus, who'd ended up leaving the guild for... something he wasn't sure of. Regardless, it was his first as an Ace, and his spirits were running high. Since becoming an Ace, he hadn't felt as though his efforts had paid off in any measurable fashion, especially considering the guild was no closer to the vision he held in his heart for it: however, with the addition of Tess to their ranks, a Wizard that exhibited the brand of virtuosity he was looking for, hope had begun to bloom in the young Ace.

That said, the day was far from over. Earlier in the day, he'd offered to accompany Tess to the massive party brimming around Magnolia, and he'd found himself quite looking forward to the occasion. In fact, he'd quickly made it a priority to change out of his formal-wear, some time after they'd returned to the Guild and gotten Tess situated with her Guild Mark. His new attire was far more casual, as he'd thought appropriate: a white button-down shirt, hanging free over a black undershirt and jeans, with a white leather belt and shoes to match. With a beaming smile and an unflinching enthusiasm, he made his way back to the common area.

It wasn't difficult to spot Tess in a room, especially given he'd been so used to picking Nessa out of a crowd in the past: the white hair was a dead giveaway. Pondering white hair, however, he quickly noticed who she was speaking to. Percy was a more recent addition, though he could hardly be called a "new member", except in the vein that he was still uninitiated. The Aces kept a tally, of sorts, of who'd been introduced to the Dark side of Fairy Tail, and those that hadn't, in order to keep their speech under wraps around those members. Thanks to his frequent absence from the Hall, up until recently, Aven was still playing catch-up on meeting all of the guild members personally, an unfortunate side effect of having to deal with Castor's machinations. With the party fast approaching, an idea sparked in his head, and after a quick pause, he continued forward toward his fellow Fairies, a new plan in mind.

"Just today, in fact," Aven's voice would ring out jovially from beside Tess, as the Ace found his way into the conversation, "On the topic of introductions, I don't believe we've met, Percy! I'm Aven; you might have seen me around before, but it's a pleasure to speak with you." Aven took a short pause to gauge the young wizard, noticing a strange lack of magical presence around him. Was he concealing it? Above anything else, it seemed Percy was anxious about something, his body language jittery and tense. As the Ace of Human Resources, this worried Aven: it was his responsibility to address any issues around the guild, and with the guild members themselves. With a reassuring smile, Aven continued. "Are you planning on attending the party tonight? Tess and I are heading out in a little while, and I'm sure our little group has plenty room for one more," He glanced over at Tess, "If that's alright with you, of course?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Word Count: 553.]
    [Group Word Count: 1700/6000.]

Let's Drink to the Feeling ❅ Event / Aven, Percy Aven_Sig
    Tess
    Tess

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Dragon Slayer- Character Application Approved!- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Inuki: The Demon Dog
    Experience : 1,200

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Numb Angel ❅ Ice Devil
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Tess on 3rd August 2020, 1:02 pm

I COULD DRINK TO THIS FEELING
    IT'S PURE TEMPTATION, ALL OF US AND ALL OF THIS, WE'RE AN OVERNIGHT SENSATION

Unfortunately, the stranger appeared to be uncomfortable in her presence. Tess breathed out slowly, hoping that by putting herself at ease, she might reinforce a friendly atmosphere. Offering up a light smile, she waited to see his response. Much to her relief, the young man reacted well, quietly providing his name and extending a hand. Tess shook it rather gently, but as firmly as she could, not desiring to come off as a waif of an individual. "I'm so glad that you don't mind," the pale haired slayer laughed, "I thought it might be a bit strange to approach you like this." Pausing to create a comfortable silence—at least, she attempted to do so—Tess left room for him to speak. His nervousness shone through; it was either that or some other tic which left him with a slight stutter. However, it was charming, and the violet eyed mage was hardly in a position to judge others.

Thankfully, Percy appeared to be a proactive individual, already moving the conversation at hand to more substantial topics than introductions. Perhaps he was a rather seasoned member; regardless, it was quite clear he had been a part of Fairy Tail for longer than she. "I am," Tess replied simply, flashing the dual chrome haired mage a beatific smile. Struggling to keep an iciness out of her tone, the young woman attempted to be as cordial—but not formal—as possible.

Abruptly, a certain presence in the room caught her attention, and she turned ever so slightly as Aven approached. He detailed that she had become a member of Fairy Tail just today, not even hours ago. Her initial instincts were likely incorrect—judging by the other white haired wizard's words, he had not yet become acquainted with Percy. Thus, the vibrant haired young man was probably a newer addition to their little office family here. Briefly, Tess realized that all three members of their teensy trio had pale hair in some form or another, and she covered her mouth with a hand as she laughed silently. Coughing slightly with a smile pulling at the corners of her lips, she brought her palm back down. "Yes, Percy, please do come to the party with us! It's sure to be quite fun, at least, Aven has expressed that sentiment," the white and blue headed maiden told her newest connection. While he did appear to be an introverted type of person, she was sure he could manage to have fun if they all tagged along together.

Regardless of his response, Tess would quickly coat herself in a miniature flurry of snowflakes, obscuring her view from onlookers. Magic flowed freely, adapting her outfit to something more appropriate for a casual party. With comfortable clothing now adorning her body, she felt prepared to take on this new excursion. The icy slayer did not typically attend such events, but today, she was excited to make an exception—even if the anticipation was not revealed in her expression. 'I'm not sure where the festivities will be taking place, so it seems apt to be flexible and simply follow Aven's lead, for now,' Tess mused, a brilliant smile on her face as she waited for the other two to act. If Percy already knew about the party in advance, why, she could probably take cues from him as well.

Words ;; 553 ❅ Thread ;; 2253 ❅ OOC ;; Her Outfit <3

Formatless:
    Unfortunately, the stranger appeared to be uncomfortable in her presence. Tess breathed out slowly, hoping that by putting herself at ease, she might reinforce a friendly atmosphere. Offering up a light smile, she waited to see his response. Much to her relief, the young man reacted well, quietly providing his name and extending a hand. Tess shook it rather gently, but as firmly as she could, not desiring to come off as a waif of an individual. "I'm so glad that you don't mind," the pale haired slayer laughed, "I thought it might be a bit strange to approach you like this." Pausing to create a comfortable silence—at least, she attempted to do so—Tess left room for him to speak. His nervousness shone through; it was either that or some other tic which left him with a slight stutter. However, it was charming, and the violet eyed mage was hardly in a position to judge others.

Thankfully, Percy appeared to be a proactive individual, already moving the conversation at hand to more substantial topics than introductions. Perhaps he was a rather seasoned member; regardless, it was quite clear he had been a part of Fairy Tail for longer than she. "I am," Tess replied simply, flashing the dual chrome haired mage a beatific smile. Struggling to keep an iciness out of her tone, the young woman attempted to be as cordial—but not formal—as possible.

Abruptly, a certain presence in the room caught her attention, and she turned ever so slightly as Aven approached. He detailed that she had become a member of Fairy Tail just today, not even hours ago. Her initial instincts were likely incorrect—judging by the other white haired wizard's words, he had not yet become acquainted with Percy. Thus, the vibrant haired young man was probably a newer addition to their little office family here. Briefly, Tess realized that all three members of their teensy trio had pale hair in some form or another, and she covered her mouth with a hand as she laughed silently. Coughing slightly with a smile pulling at the corners of her lips, she brought her palm back down. "Yes, Percy, please do come to the party with us! It's sure to be quite fun, at least, Aven has expressed that sentiment," the white and blue headed maiden told her newest connection. While he did appear to be an introverted type of person, she was sure he could manage to have fun if they all tagged along together.

Regardless of his response, Tess would quickly coat herself in a miniature flurry of snowflakes, obscuring her view from onlookers. Magic flowed freely, adapting her outfit to something more appropriate for a casual party. With comfortable clothing now adorning her body, she felt prepared to take on this new excursion. The icy slayer did not typically attend such events, but today, she was excited to make an exception—even if the anticipation was not revealed in her expression. 'I'm not sure where the festivities will be taking place, so it seems apt to be flexible and simply follow Aven's lead, for now,' Tess mused, a brilliant smile on her face as she waited for the other two to act. If Percy already knew about the party in advance, why, she could probably take cues from him as well.

I WONDER WHEN THIS WILL ALL DISAPPEAR
    ❅STARING OUT OVER THE SKY, I SAY DREAMS ONLY, MAKE THE PAIN STOP. THEN I WAKE UP. NOTHING LASTS FOREVER❅

Let's Drink to the Feeling ❅ Event / Aven, Percy PXRL2Kd
    CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION
    Percy
    Percy

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Limited Edition- Buddy Buddy- Taskmaster- Halloween job event participant - Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Player 
    Lineage : Truth
    Experience : 7,035

Post by Percy on 9th August 2020, 2:40 am

Yet another new face joined them, someone he'd caught glimpses of but had never formally met. Percy wracked his brain for a name but didn't come up for one for the white-haired man. Thankfully it was promptly provided to keep poor Percy from fumbling around. "Nice to m-meet you, Aven," the scientist replied, offering to shake his hand just as he had Tess.

Much to his imperceptible relief, Aven invited him to the party he'd been intending to attend earlier. The offer hung in the air, awaiting Tess's confirmation. His eyes moved between them, the moment dragging on despite being only a second or two at the most. Once he had her answer as well, a shy smile spread onto his lips and he almost seemed sheepish. "I was actually intending to go out earlier to check it out, but..." Percy trailed, trying to find a better wording than "I chickened out" or something like that. It sounded really lame in his head. "It felt weird to go alone, so t-tagging along would be nice," he smiled, his nervousness already starting to ease. It might be a little bit before his awkward stutter took its leave, but it'd be gone in no time.

His outer shell, albeit nervous and awkward, held no candle to his inward emotions. He was actually very pleased to be invited along, even though he knew neither of them beyond their first names. This was one of two reasons he'd joined this guild. Lately, he'd been feeling rather poorly, since his first attempt at making a reliable group of friends had initially gone well, only for those two muscle-bound men to disappear without a word. His team had essentially disintegrated immediately after it had formed. All he had to show for it was one memorable morning drinking contest, then he was alone once more. Maybe a more jaded person would have pulled back, trying to avoid those types of scenarios again, but Percy was nothing if not persistent when he wanted something. The youngest Dagger son had yet to come up against a single thing that could make him give up hope, be it on attaining magic or proving his worth to his family. Bonding with his guildmates would surely be easier than either of those other two monumental undertakings.

The excitement that had previously been hidden manifested in bright and interested eyes when Tess did something he didn't expect. She coated herself in, what was that? Snowflakes? So she had ice magic or something of the sort. Her form disappeared from view and he wondered what she was doing, but all would soon be revealed. She'd been changing clothes. What a cool application of her magical powers! The magic fanboy had absorbed every detail he could, filing it away in his mental file cabinet. "That was cool," he told her, his brain whizzing away with theories and questions, though he knew better than bombard her with them at this time. He desperately wanted to know if the snowflakes had magically formed her clothing, or if they were just a dressing room of sorts and she used different magic to manifest her clothing. Percy thought he'd burst, but maybe if they became friends, he could gain the right to ask at a later date. Actually, he'd better go ahead and head out, or else he wouldn't be able to contain himself. His tenacity with science and technology definitely extended to all things magical, and once his mind went too far down that analytical rabbit hole, he'd never pull out of that tailspin.

"If you guys are ready, l-let's head out, okay?" he prompted, soft footfalls taking him toward the office building's doors. "If we wait until it gets too c-crowded, we may have a hard time staying together," Percy added, recalling one of the few times he'd been convinced to go party with his brother. It was so easy to be separated in dense and pulsing gatherings that he almost always ended up alone and glued into a corner by himself until he could find an opening to escape. It was decidedly no fun that way.

wc: 690 || group wc: 2943/6000

Current date/time is 11th August 2020, 10:13 am