Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Bonds Of Blood (Intro)

Lena
    Lena

Alt Account- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Christian Minecraft Server- Achiever- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Night Of The Vampire
    Guild : Elysium
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 17,150

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Fear Predator God Slayer
    Second Magic: Torrent God Slayer
    Third Magic:

Bonds Of Blood (Intro) Empty Bonds Of Blood (Intro)

Post by Lena on 29th June 2020, 3:53 am

Sin was a lovely place, a land of darkness that seemed to go on forever, filled with the most barbaric and monstrous beings that existed on Earthland. To most, it would probably seem like a nightmare to have to traverse through it but for one redheaded woman at least, it was anything but. It had been a journey of unbridled joy and she had loved every second of it. There was always that sense of danger, never knowing when she might find herself exchanging attacks with another beast. It was so fantastically stimulating and for the blood obsessed redhead, it was heaven. Why she’d never come to this place before was a question that she just couldn’t answer but she had a feeling that she’d be spending a great deal of her future here. It was made for her and she felt more at home than she had anywhere else in her centuries long life.

Wings in full motion, Lena would dive and swoop through the air, attempting to make herself as big a target as possible for the predators in the area. They were always there, waiting for the moment to strike although the unfortunate truth for them was that there was only one true predator. Her. A creature of passion and violence, born and bred to spread her own form of chaos and mayhem across the land. A lifelong task that she never became tired of. In fact, as the years passed, the primal emotions that her savagery awoke in her had only grown in intensity, until she had become completely consumed by it.

That was just one unfortunate problem with Sin and that was the lack of nourishment. The monsters were absolutely foul in that regard and the woman of the night was unable to truly stomach what they produced. She sought something sweeter but had sadly been unable to find anything that could possibly satisfy…

A new scent was suddenly detected by her slayer enhanced senses and a smile would cross the vampire’s face as she instantly recognised what it was. With a newfound burst of speed, the ginger haired woman would cease her attempts at baiting the monsters and instead just followed where her senses were leading her, each moment causing her to become ever more frenzied. Her eyes would scan the ground below her in hopes of catching her prey and after ten minutes or so, she’d come across a figure running for their life, heading for a strange building, followed by a four armed monster who was quickly catching them. Yet, the moment the human entered the building, the beast turned away, much to Lena’s confusion.

Undeterred, the vampire would dive down and follow the human straight through the large doors of the building, easily catching the fool and ramming them up against the closest wall. The impact completely took the wind out of her meal and left them stunned on the floor. A male by the looks of it, whose eyes turned to saucers when she rolled him onto his back.

“That’s a nice expression you’re wearing,” Lena chuckled, red orbs almost blazing with hunger and passion.

“You are trespassing on Elysium territory,” the male replied, completely petrified.

“I couldn’t give a flying fuck,” the ginger vampire answered, delivering a mighty backhand across her victims face, knocking his head violently to the side, “You’re the first human I’ve seen for a while and I’m absolutely famished.”

They were hardly being quiet though and the sounds of the confrontation could easily be heard throughout the halls...

(594 Words)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Bonds Of Blood (Intro) RgeVdgp

(Golden Lacrima until 26/6/2021.)
    Janet Cinderfeild
    Janet Cinderfeild

X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Rage of the Hybrid Dragon
    Position : Warlord of Vengeance
    Cosmic Coins : 20
    Experience : 1,016,237

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Ancient Dragon Takeover
    Second Magic: Nightshade Slayer
    Third Magic: Dragon Contracting

Bonds Of Blood (Intro) Empty Re: Bonds Of Blood (Intro)

Post by Janet Cinderfeild on 2nd July 2020, 1:19 pm

Janet would be relaxing for the day walking through her City a small smile on her face as things seem to be going and what's quite well for this dragon, from the new recruits, to the city thriving. It seemed like everything was going according to plan for Janet which made her quite pleased with herself not thinking that she would even make it this far. She found herself quite pleased with herself and her job that she had nurtured into existence however, purposeful piece would be soon interrupted by the sounds of screaming, her dragon ears picking it up quite easily oh, well normally she might have ignored this after all this is quite common in Elysium let along sin itself there's another present she didn't recognize a scent if you would. Bearing that in mind she would start to head towards the direction of the sound what sound did to be coming straight for the. The thought of Janet cannot help but wonder what this disturbance was perhaps a fight that she needed to or perhaps some Maniac running the streets didn't matter to her within matter is that she figured out what was going on, and deal with it in an appropriate manner.

Janet got to the crime scene she noticed a male on his back with a woman above him Janet could see exactly what this woman was a small smile creeping on her face however she would walk over rather nonchalantly hearing the man claimed that he was in Ally seems territory and under her protection, he was entirely wrong.  Janet did have a did have her reputation to uphold so bearing that in mind she would slowly walkover her tail swaying back and forth has she moved the hair out of her Golden Dragon Eye.  

"Hello there Miss, my name is Janet Cinderfeild,  and the mail speaks the truth, he is an Elysium territory under my protection if her requests  our aid and you do anything to him I will strike you down however you do look hungry..." Janet would look around briefly seeing that it was just a few of them as of right now.  Just then the man was eyes are go why does the shadow underneath them would strike through his skin and I hit a nerve so he could not speak anymore Shadows leasing through his clothing so we couldn't move his arms and communicate effectively.   "that is only if he requests or help I can't do anything if he doesn't ask..." said as the male looked petrified at her answer, then it may be cheating a little bit here but then again she knows what it's like to be hungry, plus it's not like anyone else would snitch on her as she walked closer to the vampiric female.  

"Please... tell me your name... and if you're still hungry afterwards I'd be happy to help" she would say not too worried about if her life was in any real danger however she could send some power on this one, so Janet would keep her cautious but more authoritative status in check as she walked over giving her a kind smile hoping to ease the mind of the hungry vampiric woman.

WC:533

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Commander of Moon Based Operations

Bonds Of Blood (Intro) EVCuZsf

Bonds Of Blood (Intro) PHedrM0

Magic:
    Lena
    Lena

Alt Account- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Christian Minecraft Server- Achiever- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Night Of The Vampire
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 17,150

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Fear Predator God Slayer
    Second Magic: Torrent God Slayer
    Third Magic:

Bonds Of Blood (Intro) Empty Re: Bonds Of Blood (Intro)

Post by Lena on 3rd July 2020, 3:47 am

The vampire didn’t need any further encouragement and set upon the now paralysed male in a violent frenzy that would be quite hard to watch for most. Lena held nothing back and treated him like a piece of meat, devouring his precious crimson liquid and draining him completely. It had been so long since she’d last fed on a human and by the time the feast was over, there was very little of the former guild member left, resembling little more than a stain now. Satisfied, Lena would then stand up briefly and clean herself, before turning to the woman who’d helped her to feed, a slightly grateful look in her eye.

“A pleasure to meet you Janet,”
    she replied, tilting her head as she looked over the figure in front of her. She must have been a foot taller than Lena but the ginger vampire didn’t feel any fear or nervousness. She’d lived too long and fought too many foes to feel fear and it’d been replaced by something else. “My name is Lena and I appreciate your help with dealing with him,” she added, “I thought he was just talking crap when he spoke about a guild being here but I admit that I don’t know much about such things. I’ve been travelling across these lands for a long time but I’ve never paid much attention to what humanity does, except when I’m feeling peckish.”

Falling silent once again for a few moments, she’d then go on to say, “There’s no need to be on guard. Now that I’ve fed, I feel a whole lot better and I'm not going to go on a rampage or anything. The beasts around here aren’t that great when it comes to taste and so when I saw that guy running in here, I just couldn’t help but pursue him. I could sense him from a mile away and it sent me into a frenzy which isn’t something that I can do much about. Once it’s upon me, I can’t help but give in to my most primal emotions. I hope that you can understand that, as I’ve no desire to make an enemy of you or your guild.”

As she spoke, Lena couldn’t help but be curious about the tall woman’s reptilian features. “I have to say that I’ve never come across someone quite like you and I mean that as a compliment.” She was attractive in her own way and now that Lena’s hunger had died down, her other primal emotions were rising to the surface. The dragon like woman seemed to give off an aura of power too that only enhanced that feeling. She was definitely strong, more so than Lena was and that only intrigued her more. “I’ve encountered a few dragons over the years but I had no idea that they ever coupled with humans. I’ve always had an admiration for them, so raw and powerful.” Her words contained a hint of passion behind them but again, she was being entirely complimentary. The vampire respected strength.

(510 Words)
    (1104 Total WC)

Bonds Of Blood (Intro) RgeVdgp

(Golden Lacrima until 26/6/2021.)

Current date/time is 15th July 2020, 10:18 am