Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Brasswork Knuckles

Ozwald Morgan
    Ozwald Morgan

Player 
    Lineage : Blood of a Witch
    Position : None
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 5,380

Brasswork Knuckles Empty Brasswork Knuckles

Post by Ozwald Morgan 25th June 2020, 8:48 am

Brasswork Knuckles Il_340x270.2138980297_smsj

Name: Brasswork Knuckles
    Type: Weapon (Knuckles)
    Proof of purchase: Link
    Description: A pair of knuckles made of special brass that allows its user to attack his opponents with swift and deadly punches, one that is complemented with the help of the Brasswork Knuckles. It was designed so it is not overbearingly big, that it was compact which would allow him to travel anywhere without suspicion of him carrying a weapon. This is a result of the combined efforts between Ozwald and the engineers of the scholars of Grimwold.

Name: Brasswork Assault
    Category: Offensive
    Type: Single Target
    Damage: 60 HP
    Range: Melee Range
    Speed: Melee Speed
    Description: Its user attacks with the knuckles infused with magic. If it hits, it deals spell damage.

Name: Brasswork Studs
    Category: Auxiliary
    Type: Passive
    Description: Due to the weapon's unique composition and shape, the Brasswork Knuckles make it easier to hit an enemy with such force and trauma. Alongside its capability of absorbing ethernanos to increase its effects, this increases his spell damage by 45%.

Last edited by Ozwald Morgan on 8th July 2020, 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

[insert siggy here. heh.]

Ozwald Morgan  Chronicle Script  Bank  History 

Active Threads:
    Saraphina
    Saraphina

The White Queen

The White Queen

Administrator- Moderator- Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1 - Quality Badge Level 2 - Quality Badge Level 3 - Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Job Creator- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Lineage Making Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved! - Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage! - Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Blizzard's Frostburn
    Guild : Errings Rising - GM
    Cosmic Coins : 545
    Experience : 1,361,997

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Aspect of Divinity
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Brasswork Knuckles Empty Re: Brasswork Knuckles

Post by Saraphina 4th July 2020, 10:26 am

Hey Ozwald! I'm Saraphina and I'll be your grader today. My edits will be in this color so keep a look out for it please. If you have any questions, you can dm me on discord, pm me on site, or ask in the thread. Once the edits are done, please bump the thread.

♕♕:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Ozwald Morgan
    Ozwald Morgan

Player 
    Lineage : Blood of a Witch
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 5,380

Post by Ozwald Morgan 8th July 2020, 12:05 am

Bump! Should all be good now :D

[insert siggy here. heh.]

Ozwald Morgan  Chronicle Script  Bank  History 

Active Threads:
    Saraphina
    Saraphina

The White Queen

The White Queen

Administrator- Moderator- Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1 - Quality Badge Level 2 - Quality Badge Level 3 - Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Job Creator- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Lineage Making Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved! - Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage! - Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Blizzard's Frostburn
    Guild : Errings Rising - GM
    Cosmic Coins : 545
    Experience : 1,361,997

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Aspect of Divinity
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Saraphina 9th July 2020, 9:45 am

One more edit, same color. Bump when done, hun ^^

♕♕:

Current date/time is 29th March 2024, 12:43 am