Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Earth Mold

Tuppen
    Tuppen

Player 
    Lineage : Kuroryu: The Void Dragon
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,225

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Earth Mold
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

In Progress Earth Mold

Post by Tuppen 21st June 2020, 4:36 pm

It's my first time making magic on this site so I apologise for any massive mistakes i've made, i've spent quite a while trying to understand and wrap my head around the stats looking at the rules, the tables and even other wip magics for guidance but I'm sure I'll have made a number of mistakes.

Magic

Magic Name: Earth Mold

Magic Type: Caster - Solitary Benefit: +25% to MP Cost Reduction.  

Description: Similar to the ‘Make’ magics Earth Mold allows the user to create objects from earth to use in attacks, the biggest difference is that Earth Mold uses the earth around the user to mold the objects. Earth Mold is less refined than other types being unable to create intricate objects, this can limit it’s users on what objects can be made and makes blunt hits the most common form of attack. Earth Mold is capable of using rock, dirt and unrefined metals and minerals in the earth around the user including smoothed stone used in buildings and settlements, Earth Mold however is unable to be used on refined metals or sand. Snowy areas can also make Earth Mold difficult to use as it is much harder for users to find earth that they can use in attacks.

Unique Abilities:

• Ability 1: Earthen Reflex: While Asami is stood on earth that she can mould she gains a 40% physical damage reduction as she moulds the earth through muscle memory alone to move in front of an attack.

• Ability 2: (Locked)

• Ability 3: (Locked)

Spells

Name: Earthen Shield
    MP Cost: 30MP
    Category: Defensive
    Type: Single Target
    Durability: 180HP
    Range: Self
    Speed: Self
    Duration: 5
    Downside: N/A
    Description: Asami conjures the earth around her into a protective armour that shields her from damage. After being destroyed the armour crumbles to the ground.

Name: Brutal Fist
    MP Cost: 20MP
    Category: Auxiliary
    Damage: N/A
    Range: Self
    Speed: Self
    Duration: 3
    Downside:
    Description: Asami molds earth around her hands and feet making her unarmed strikes deal 50% extra damage for the duration. (50% buff to strength)

Name: Rock Pelt
    Category: Offensive
    Type: Multi Target
    Damage: 30HP
    Range: 45 meters
    Speed: 30m/s
    Duration: 1
    Description: Asami molds three large rocks and throws them from the earth towards her targets.

Name: Rock Throw
    Category: Offensive
    Damage: 40HP
    Range: 60 Meters
    Speed: 60m/s
    Duration: 1
    Description: Asami molds a large football(soccer) sized rock and pulls it into the air to head height then with the palm of her hand hits the rock towards her target.

Last edited by Tuppen on 22nd June 2020, 9:21 am; edited 1 time in total
    Ahote
    Ahote

Moderator- Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Helper- Guild Creator- Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Dank Memer- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Position : -
    Guild : Hidden Blades
    Cosmic Coins : 10
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 2,246,236

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Forbidden Flame Arts
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

In Progress Re: Earth Mold

Post by Ahote 22nd June 2020, 7:46 am

Hiya, Tuppen! Ahote here to grade your magic! Don't stress yourself over your potential mistakes, as we are here to help you with that. Fortunately, you don't have many changes to make at all! Take a look at your edits and update the thread once you've made them!
    Spoiler:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Tuppen
    Tuppen

Player 
    Lineage : Kuroryu: The Void Dragon
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 1,225

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Earth Mold
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Tuppen 22nd June 2020, 9:24 am

I've made the required edits, I'm glad it almost correct.

I was just stressing that I might've made things too strong and seem like I'm trying to cheat the system or something, but then again I guess that's why we submit magic for approval.
    Ahote
    Ahote

Moderator- Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Helper- Guild Creator- Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Dank Memer- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Position : -
    Guild : Hidden Blades
    Cosmic Coins : 10
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 2,246,236

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Forbidden Flame Arts
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Ahote 22nd June 2020, 9:28 am

Earth Mold YIu4Ldy
    You'll do fine! Have fun!
    Spoiler:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Starlight Maiden

Starlight Maiden

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Custom Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Idolize- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Haiku Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Supreme Grand Master [5000]- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Best GFX Artist Award- Player 
    Lineage : Vassal of the Cosmos
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 145
    Experience : 26,209

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Starlight Maiden
    Second Magic: Valkyrie Summoner
    Third Magic: Moon Goddess Slayer

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux 25th August 2020, 6:14 am

Spoiler:

Earth Mold Inac_s10

Earth Mold 60582_s

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 11:01 am