Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Training Day [Job, Solo]

SKD1218
    SKD1218

Player 
    Lineage : Wrath of Wraith
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,568

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Dragon Takeover
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Completed Training Day [Job, Solo]

Post by SKD1218 21st June 2020, 10:11 am

Arriving at Era, Drako would prepare for the training session. His objective was clearly laid out before him. Pretend your a rogue wizard who's fleeing from he law, bit don't actually hurt any of the recruits. He was to attempt to get every group a bit of experience if possible, he was mainy to avoid them. as an actual escape wizard may want to do the same. However, he was told to try and make this a lasting impression for them, so he would do his best to make that happen as well.    
    Having been given a one minute head start, Drako would dash through the training course as if he were a bolt of lightning, and while he appeared to be finding a good hidng place, he was actually searching for a vantage point to watch the knights. After his time was up, he noticed there there was a fairly large group of 18 nights, which had thankfully split up into 3 groups of 6. As he realized this, and once they were a fair distance away, Drako would jump down the chimey of the house that he was currently on and sneak up stairs, sitting on the bed and waiting to be found.
    After a while, he nodded off, which unfortunate for the dragon boy, had given a group the opportunity they needed to find him.
    "You! You're under arrest, we have the place surrounded! The Rune Knight shouted with 2 of his other friends standing behind him. The Knight continued "We have the place sounded. Beside the three you see before you, there are 15 of us outside. You can't win."
    Drako, in an attempt to play the role of the cocky anime villain, merely scoffed at this and stood from his bed. "Oh really? Well, if you really think that all of you can take me on... He said confidently, his dragon eye glowing intensely "THEN YOU'RE WELCOME TO DIE!" He said as he released an overwhelimg amount of intimidating magic energy from his body. While the energy itself wasn't intimidating, it was felt terrifying due to the souls that Drako has within him. While the knights were shaking in their pure garments, the Dragon Savage would dash through through them like a bowling ball, knocking them over and flying through the wall, shocking everyone outside as well. Knowing that everyone was surprised, he'd use that to his advantage and book it to a cardboard citizen.
    "Listen up! One wrong move and the lady dies! If you don't let me go right now, I'll blast her stinkin head off! Now Drako tried to sound as intimidating as a mage could when threating a cutout, and while he couldn't tell, he thought he sounded pretty dang terrifying, and as a result of this, the Knights did indeed drop their staffs. Drako gave a smile, and deeming them defeated, he'd put the cut out black in place and return to his normal, cheerful personality
    "I expected a bit more, but overall, you guys did pre-" But he could finish, he was shot in the arm! It was the three in the building! "Ouch... Well I guess that's on me for figuring you guys would go down without a fight... So.. Round 2?" It was at that moment Drako had felt electricity coursing through him, apparently one of the Rune nights had lightning magic. While Drako was stunned, all the Rune Nights took this opportunity to dog pile him, and, unfortunately for him, one of them was prudent enough to put anti-magic cuffs on him. "Well... I guess you got me. Good job gang! Now... Would you all please get off of me? It's hard to breath down here.
    Of course, they all did so, and with the training complete, Drako would wish them all a farewell before deparing back to the guild hall.
    [WC: 646]

Last edited by SKD1218 on 21st June 2020, 7:01 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : fixing it)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

SKD1218

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 3:40 am