Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

And that's how I ended up here

JMirre
    JMirre

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

And that's how I ended up here Empty And that's how I ended up here

Post by JMirre on Tue 16 Jun 2020 - 18:14

Hello everyone,
    A friend of mine, who I have been forced to spend time with due to an archaeological dig we are both participating at, is a member at this site. As we were discussing the site, he would try to get me to join. Before I realized it, I had already made up two characters in my mind. And that’s how I ended up here.
    And that's how I ended up here 3866746871
    Ran
    Ran

Player 
    Lineage : Prismatic Radiance
    Guild : Elysium
    Cosmic Coins : 51
    Experience : 1,514,105

Character Sheet
    First Magic: ⤧ Meyoco Magic
    Second Magic: ⤧ Sibylline Magic
    Third Magic: ⤧ Risan Magic

And that's how I ended up here Empty Re: And that's how I ended up here

Post by Ran on Tue 16 Jun 2020 - 18:17

That's interesting! :O Do you know if he still rps here? Glad you already have ideas for your first character, that's exciting!! I hope you can pick between the two and get to the second one as soon as you're able to 💖

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Gangting
    Gangting

Warrior King

Warrior King

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Champion of Tudigong
    Cosmic Coins : -
    Experience : 200,197

Character Sheet
    First Magic: First Gen Earth Demon Slayer
    Second Magic: Third Gen Earth Demon Slayer
    Third Magic:

Post by Gangting on Tue 16 Jun 2020 - 18:22

Ow, so that is how you feel about this. Forced??? Guess I'll leave you behind on Friday. Glad to have helped you grow these character seedlings into you joining the amazing place. Hope you have a lot of fun here.

~Written whilest sitting next to you

And that's how I ended up here Tenor

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Johann
    Johann

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishval- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Shipped- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Ship- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Tournament Participation Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow Hero- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player-
    Lineage : Herald of Destruction
    Position : God of Justice
    Guild : Dies Irae - GM
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Experience : 829,080
    Brownie Points : ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Saga of War - Ragnarök
    Second Magic: Consecration of War - Einherjar
    Third Magic: Maledict of War - Berserkir

Post by Johann on Tue 16 Jun 2020 - 18:28

Imagine being recruited by Berg to join this site

can't relate tbh

And that's how I ended up here Johannsiggies
    Gangting
    Gangting

Warrior King

Warrior King

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Champion of Tudigong
    Cosmic Coins : -
    Experience : 200,197

Character Sheet
    First Magic: First Gen Earth Demon Slayer
    Second Magic: Third Gen Earth Demon Slayer
    Third Magic:

Post by Gangting on Tue 16 Jun 2020 - 18:28

@Ran wrote:That's interesting! :O Do you know if he still rps here? Glad you already have ideas for your first character, that's exciting!! I hope you can pick between the two and get to the second one as soon as you're able to 💖

@Johann wrote:
    Imagine being recruited by Berg to join this site

can't relate tbh

And that's how I ended up here 1772000e9019e07a49658520ee9ff24a76bfef56

Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishval- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Custom Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Vassal of the Cosmos
    Position : Saint of Virtue
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Experience : 9,023

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Starlight Maiden
    Second Magic: Valkyrie Summoner
    Third Magic: Moon Goddess Slayer

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux on Tue 16 Jun 2020 - 18:57

And that's how I ended up here LHlGJ2c

Look forward to getting to know ya ^^

And that's how I ended up here 60582_s

Current date/time is Tue 11 Aug 2020 - 22:04