Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Battle with a Wraith

Coco Winters
    Coco Winters

Player 
    Lineage : Magician's Spirit
    Position : None
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 2,212

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Battle with a Wraith Empty Battle with a Wraith

Post by Coco Winters 14th June 2020, 8:59 pm

Solomon was sitting in the back of the Aries rotocopter hiragana at her side as she gave a long and deep side looking out at the snowy mountain skate below as I flew high in the sky oh, they were taught support finding a ice base that was supposedly messing with Travelers and other people that we're travling the mountain landscape. But so far they've been out here for hours looking for any kind of sign of a ice race but to no avail. Solomon would give a deep sigh you can start talking

"God… I wish something would happen already" she would Mumble to herself as she got a response from the pilot.

" I don't think I heard you right did I just hear that you wanted something to attack are very expensive rotocopter?" The pilot reported back as then it made Solomon think about what she had just said.

" let me rephrase that I don't want our rotocopter destroyed I just want something interesting that happened we've been out here for three hours with nothing…" she replied back grabbing her vital for a moment but then her wish would be granted.

"Wish granted we have something approaching behind us fast" she heard reply back as she with them and up grabbing the top handle of the rotocopter leaning out of the side of it seeing the Ice wraith rapidly approching as she open her mouth to speak the pilot repiled. "and before you ask no its moving to fast i cant hit it with the Lacrima Repeater"

Solomon headed when the pilot was right furthermore she hated when she was answered because she knew they were eight. thinking quick she called out "crossroads manuver six!" and with a roger on the radio she jumped out with her rifle free falling for a second letting her magic adjust her only to grant her aim.

Solomon watched the Aries Rotocross fly away and as soon as the Ice wraith flew by as well she fired a homing shot to get its attention on her. Luckily it worked as it let out a massive Roar and a grow and it started to Dart down towards her location as it let out a roar shooting a nice glass Solomon would then suddenly start to fly the opposite direction avoid the aircraft one to try to get some distance. The Ice Race followed Janet just as she could have did I should we continue to let out shot after shot of weight required to keep his attention, she wasn't trying to hit it necessarily she was going to keep it occupied in make it to Iceland have something to hit that wasn't her. She would continue to flyboard no focus more speed and getting some distance from it trying not to get attacked it easily, counting mentally in her head she had determined enough time had passed and it was time to go back and put it in her counter attack, hoping that her pilot was doing the same

As the Ice race forward her getting closer and closer to almost ready to take a bite out of her she would suddenly fly straight up in the almost do a break in midair causing the ice wraith to barly miss and fly past Soloman getting some distance again she would suddenly fly the other way firing another homing shot at the Ice wraith to get its attention again. as the it roared out in pain she quickly flew the other way looking back as it followed. As once again she took pop shot this time around she wasted no time and focused more on flirting as fast as she could on where she came from underestimating the ice wraiths speed as it caught up quicker then expected. Though it didn't matter as Janet saw the light of her rotocopter in the distance and smiled suddenly stopping her flight going into a fast free fall looking up hearing the lacrima carbine firing. magical bullets would fly outward and hit the ice wraith killing it with the sheer amount of Lacrima rounds that were put into it. giving a sigh as it died she suddenly stopped falling as she flew up towards the now hovering rotocopter waiting for her to get on board it. as she flew up and into the copter feeling the warming due to the magical enchantment on it to keep it cozy she gave a sigh smiling warmly setting her rifle do as she called out.

"took you long enough...what kinda piolet are you?" she asked a smile on her face still from the beast having been slain. The piolet only with an audible sigh at the Aries Rotocopter suddenly started to make it's way back to the guild hall.

Soloman looked back where the battle happened sighing, she was rusty. it had been a while since she had seen real combat or had to do anything like this she would be lying if she said she did not miss it. No today she took far more happiness knowing that people could now get to the Guild Hall safely and not have to worry about the looming set of a nice way. It may not be the biggest pet on the mountain side but it was definitely a threat on the mountain sides I was now gone do to her efforts, and that she would be far better off. She would lean back in her seat and close your eyes and Dusty go to get back home and get something to eat at that battle thinking about what she did today any eager report it as well. She would consider the first mission for her Guild to be a success in her book, what are they considered a success or not would be up to them but to her she did a good job today and she would go home Happy knowing self I can close your eyes and just listen to the hum of the Aries Rotocopter.

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 1:55 pm