Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Elusive Phantom Cringe

Morgana Primrose
    Morgana Primrose

Player 
    Lineage : Feeling Empty
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 3,300

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Poison Dragon Slayer
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

The Elusive Phantom Cringe Empty The Elusive Phantom Cringe

Post by Morgana Primrose 10th June 2020, 12:52 pm

Her second day and what a most exciting one it was. Illya stepped onto the busy streets of Cedar while adjusting her glasses to sit atop the bridge of her nose properly once more. Her assignment given today would be the second part of her hazing ritual. Given to her exclusively, a fumbling dark mage only known as "The Cringe" would be rampaging through the streets of the fine town, harassing people with his opinions and being a nuisance to society as a whole. According to his file, he wasn't a threat and was more useful as a litmus test to new recruits if anything. So sniffing him out wouldn't be too hard, as he would eventually come this way if what his report was said to be true. So Illya just ordered some coffee and sat down before waiting for her prey...

About twenty minutes later came a shouting match between a woman and a rather unimpressive man who looked a few meals short of losing his shirt size. Illya walked up on a whim, hoping that his description would fit the man whom she was looking for. "Puny female! You're only attracted to him but not me because I'm currently a sub-8 male!" he protested. "Why, after I unleash my daring plan, all of you shall join my harem, unmatched in-" Illya stepped in after hearing quite enough of his creaky voice and clearing her throat to catch his attention. "I-I'm a part of Dies Irae. Y-You're causing trouble again and I'm taking you in." Not the best start to a commanding threat with. As The Cringe approached her, Illya's nostrils would be filled with a disgusting concoction of a smell, reeking of body odor and deodorant. It took all of her willpower to not launch into a coughing fit. "Ohoho, so they send another ill suited newbie against me AGAIN?! Well, you are cute at least. Much better than all the guys." she shivered, hearing his guttural chuckle while cringing to herself. "So I'll let you off with a warning this time. Go on a date with me, and I'll promise to let you off the hook."

Illya's response was by beginning to allow a steady stream of tears go down her cheeks, clearing the make up present to hide the blade stained markings across her cheeks. This caught the man off guard, who would take pause for a moment. "What are you...Are you crying?! I didn't mean-" He was cut off, as the water which flowed down would suddenly become a waterfall of liquid, bursting out at him as the pressure knocked him on his ass. "I've heard enough." Illya said, causing both streams to collapse onto one another, surrounding the mage in a tear shaped bubble which came connected towards the crying woman's head. Luckily there was an air pocket, so he wouldn't drown unless he somehow found out how to pop it. With her catch in tow behind her, Illya went to return back towards Amber Island.

TWC: 503

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Elusive Phantom Cringe 5kxIQ3p

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 1:11 pm