Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A Conflict of Interest. | B i r c h & L i l i t h

Lilith
    Lilith

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Christian Minecraft Server- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Musashi's Descent
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 28,386

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

A Conflict of Interest. |  B i r c h & L i l i t h Empty A Conflict of Interest. | B i r c h & L i l i t h

Post by Lilith on 10th June 2020, 9:23 am

I can be your sugar when you're fiendin' for that sweet spot
    Put me in your mouth, baby, and eat it 'til your teeth rot
    Lilith Kadokawa

Tahoma Doe.

Her current case, quite the troublemaker. A case specifically requested by Winston, ideal really. If she was going to garner the Magic Council Member's trust, sex alone would not accomplish this. She needed to prove that he could trust her to complete certain tasks, and fortunately for her, this one wasn't morally questionable. Rather, it was actually very much in her jurisdiction. Tahoma, last name unknown, was a recognised criminal although a curious one at that. The suspicious behaviours of governing officials had led to an investigation, weeks of result has shown no signs of magical manipulation or possession. The officials very much of sound mind. However, there were some inconsistencies that remained unexplained, ones that finally were explained by a discreet security camera hidden behind the rails of a fire escape.

As apparent governer, Matthew Lagneir stepped into the shadowy confines of the alleyway, he would undergo a transformation. Into the body of 'Tahoma', this had led to significant research on the individual impersonating government officials. Albeit data was sparse, aside from his name and recent whereabouts there wasn't much else to work with. But that was fine, because that's all Lilith needed.

Her contacts had told her that Tahoma was last spotted on Shadow Island, which she had soon found her way to. Narrowing his local to the village of 'Vlakomir', she wanders the streets idly. It was dark and gloomy here, not the kind of place she would usually haunt, but work was work. Her emerald gaze scanning the buildings, one by one, looking for the location her intelligence had suggested he might be staying in. After several minutes of walking, she would spot the decrepit place; 'Hecate's Helm.'

She adjusted her path, moving toward the inn, as she reached the doors she pushed them open without hesitation. Pulling her dark cloak around her, she scanned the damp hotel, it was worn down, that was for sure. It had hints of history, signs of a one plush carpet, trodden with soil. Maybe it had been a nice location, once upon a time, but this was no longer the case. Lili made her way to the bar, casually glancing around the room in an attempt to see if her target was here. She could see figures, but none she recognised from the reports, there were also a few hooded individuals whose face she couldn't see. As the bartender approached her, he grunted in such a way as to offer his service. "Can I get a gin and tonic, and a room, if there's one available."

Lili's WC: 430 Tag: @Birch

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Birch
    Birch

Alt Account- Mythical- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Working Together- Limited Edition- Buddy Buddy- Halloween job event participant - Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Celestial Phoenix
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Experience : 7,975

A Conflict of Interest. |  B i r c h & L i l i t h Empty Re: A Conflict of Interest. | B i r c h & L i l i t h

Post by Birch on 14th June 2020, 2:19 am

Kiss the Ground, Bow Down

Birch

Tahoma of Jirichy Lake.

As someone trying to take over Fiore and Ishgar in general, Birch always had his ear to the ground for ways to dismantle the system for his own gain. It was a tougher job to do than he thought, what with his entire guild also trying to dismantle the governing systems because "screw rules, make chaos!", but he still puttered along as best he could in his disadvantaged state. While there was little he could do about his guild's doings other than keeping an eye on them and use it the best he could, it vexed him when outside forces started meddling. He hated it even more when they were meddlers from his old home, the place his eyes were set on for the endgame.

Much to his dismay, it seemed the curse was beginning to lift. His Kingdom was beginning to stir. Tahoma was here on orders from the Queen to begin espionage on Fiore. She knew where he was. She was coming. She aimed to conquer. She aimed to take everything from him again.

Over his dead body.

This was just the beginning, but he planned to send a clear message. He'd kill every agent she sent and send them back to her in pieces, starting with Tahoma. He'd tracked the water elemental to an old haunt of his ages ago on Shadow Island, Hecate's Helm. Though he was cloaked and no one could see his face, Birch still scowled. What a state it was in. It was hard to believe it used to be a place royals visited on their vacations abroad beyond the boarders of Giltena. Now it smelled like mold, dust, and the sour memories of what was once a naive prince.

Birch had no clue that someone else was hunting his prey this evening. As he sat at once of the worn tables, nursing watered-down whiskey from a smudged glass, his stormy eyes roved. Figuring out which patron was Tahoma was his top priority, but he had to be careful not to tip him off. The man was slippery and could obviously blend into a crowd if spooked. He was certain he was somewhere in the inn's tavern. He could smell Jirichy's algae.

WC: 373 || Group WC: 803

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A Conflict of Interest. |  B i r c h & L i l i t h Ih2UNXF
    A Conflict of Interest. |  B i r c h & L i l i t h 60742_s
    Lilith
    Lilith

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Christian Minecraft Server- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

A Conflict of Interest. |  B i r c h & L i l i t h Empty Re: A Conflict of Interest. | B i r c h & L i l i t h

Post by Lilith on 16th June 2020, 1:06 pm

Lilith Kadokawa

The Gin was unpleasant. A low-quality brand, watered down for an extended shelf life. Exactly the sort of thing she expected from this sort of establishment. The barkeep would follow his delivery of the unpleasant drink with a bronze room key, it's edges frayed with nicks and coated in light rusting. She paid the man, before turning to the inn, eying the individuals in the room with an inspective gaze, she made her way into the centre of the room. There were three individuals in the room wearing hoods, she needed to get a look at their faces and there was only one way she knew how to lure out a predator - To be the bait.

She made her way to a table, noisily dragging the wooden chair across the stone floor. Unable to ignore the sounds, eyes would glance up at her, watching the woman's actions. Lilith would lift her arms, bringing her fingers to her neck, she slowly began untwisting the knot of the cloaks ties. Feeling its cord loosening at her teasing, she peeled it away allowing the dark cloak to fall off of her, the fabric slinking over the chair and exposing her to the room. Her attire was simple; a maroon dress, with lacey hemming and a layered skirt that fell short of her knees. Her hair was pulled up into a layered bun, with tassels of curled locks dangling around her face, framing her pretty features. She lowered herself into her seat and sipped her drink casually. As much as it displeased her, she was able to feign satisfaction from the beverage. A tired lonely, female traveller in need of a soft bed and a stiff drink - that's all she was.

It took less than a minute for one of them to approach her, not one of the hooded figures but another rube. Lilith pulled out her iLac, playing with its features idly. "No thank you." She commented bluntly not even raising her eyes to meet him. He wasn't the target, so she wasn't interested. He grumbled a little before wandering off once more, she glanced up briefly, her eyes looking towards the closest figure. The first hooded man would look up to meet her gaze, giving her enough of a view of his face to show that he wasn't Tahoma. Or at least not the Tahoma she knew of. It was possible that he could be using a disguise but Lilith was betting on the hunch that he wouldn't. Not in a place like this, why would he need to, as far as he knew - no one was looking for him.

At least that was what she hoped.

She played with her phone casually some more, browsing through LacBook as she did so. She would hear a shuffle once more, the sound of steps. She glanced up to see another hooded figure, the one that had been closest to her right. Her eyes would find his face, instantly recognising him from the security footage. "Sorry to interrupt, I'm terribly bored on my own, would you like some company?" Not missing a step she slipped into the role smoothly, feigning deliberation. As though she really wasn't sure whether she was interested or not, before sighing and putting her phone away.

"Sure, why not."

---

It couldn't have gone better really.

Lilith sat on the edge of the bed of the room she had been assigned, Tahoma Doe was currently tied to the bedposts, his eyes covered by some scraps of fabric she had put together. His face wore a stupid grin, excited for the prospect of bedding the mysterious Ravenette he'd stumbled across. It had been easy, pretending to be wooed by him, performing the act of a lonely traveller in need of excitement. And once she'd gotten him to her room, she subtly suggested a little rigging for sport. Keen for consummation, he had agreed, allowing her to bind him with torn up bedsheets.  And now that he was blindfolded, her chains were carefully working their way around his wrists and legs holding him in place. "Marisol?" He would purr inquisitively, using the fake alias she had given him during their earlier exchange. She shushed him softly, she had no intentions of bedding this criminal, but she needed him to think otherwise.

"I'm here handsome, are you excited? It's gonna feel so good." She remarked, despite the fact she was currently tapping away at her iLac, texting her team instructions on where to come to collect the target. Once she was done, of course, she still needed to get some information first. As soon as the messages were sent, she would stand up, striding across the room. Where she would quickly set up a video recorder on a chest of drawers, adjusting the position of the lends so Tahoma would be clearly visible and in the shot. Once ready she pressed the 'on'  button, a little red light flickering on to indicate that she was recording.

"Now then handsome," She began, and with that the chains would suddenly tighten around him. Locking him in place, they bound him in place and stopping him from shifting or resisting. "Let's talk."

Lili's WC: 870 Thread WC: 1,673
    Tag: @Birch

Birch
    Birch

Alt Account- Mythical- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Working Together- Limited Edition- Buddy Buddy- Halloween job event participant - Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Post by Birch on 23rd June 2020, 12:01 am

Birch

Birch wasn't falling for it. He'd been around a long time, and while he could be a little dense to or even resistant to the idea of attraction and romance, especially following his ex-lover's betrayal, he knew a trap when he saw one. Initially, he wasn't sure who the trap was for. Certainly, it couldn't be for him. To his knowledge, he was not yet directly hunted by anyone in Fiore nor anyone from his kingdom...yet. His secrecy had served him well thus far. So if it was not to draw him out, that meant she was after someone else in this seedy establishment. He was starting to get the idea that they might be after the same target.

Sure enough, her ruse paid off and Tahoma took the bait. Imagine being so desperate for a moment of pleasure that salivating over and bedding a random woman in a dingy tavern seems like a good idea. He couldn't relate, but this would make it easier for him. She'd drawn him out and was now separating him from the pack. All he had to do was give them a few moments to get distracted, then he'd swoop in and complete his personal mission.

Raising from his chair and leaving the sad-excuse for a drink behind, Birch made his way up the stairs. Even though he had no key, no one truly seemed to have any care who roamed in and out. All the better for him. The tall man skulked down the hall, lips pursed in distaste. It was even more run down up here. Once there had been golden sconces dripping in crystals and warming the halls with mood lighting. His memories overlayed over the ratty interior as if to really drive the conclusion home. Betrayed by his own mind, he had no choice but to suffer the vision of his pale-haired fiance, giggling and walking backward, pulling his hand playfully toward their room for the evening. They were both pleasantly drunk and disgustingly in love, or so he'd thought at the time. It repulsed him that he could still feel the pleasant flutter in his chest associated with the memory and was quickly followed by the searing pain and reminder than he hated her guts and she'd taken everything from him. It put him in an even more foul mood than usual, laced with buried frustrations.

Of course, as fate would have it, he heard their voices from behind the very door his memory led him. Birch wanted nothing more than to get this over with as quickly as possible. Kill Tahoma and get out of his cesspool of an inn and island. The locks on these old door were just as frail as everything else, so even when he turned the knob and met resistance, just a firm push with his shoulder popped it open. He rushed in and closed the door, taking in the scene. Alright, it was partly what he expected, except they weren't in the middle of anything. That gave credence to the trap he'd assumed, but being tied up with sheets and chains was a twist. Being captured or murdered was one thing, but interrogated?

The shadowy man beneath the cloak made his pause a quick one, deciding none of it mattered. Tahoma still needed to die and he didn't care what this woman was up to. Perhaps Tahoma didn't yet realize he'd been duped, but as soon as he did he'd likely slip right out of those restraints. He was a water elemental. They made perfect spies due to their shapeshifting and ability to escape nearly any type of prison. They were hard to kill as well, but Birch had plenty of experience in that regard. Elementals were the exact reason he preferred to directly suck the life force out of his victims because it didn't matter what species they were. Energy was energy. He reached his target within one large step or two, reaching out to grab one of his restrained arms.

WC: 670 || Group WC: 2343

Lilith
    Lilith

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Lilith on 27th June 2020, 2:29 pm

Lilith Kadokawa

As far as Lilith knew, based on the information she had, the capture and impending interrogation was going well. Tahoma wasn't giving anything away just yet, but she was certain that with a little painfully inclined nudging he would start talking soon enough. And once she had the information she wanted, she could call in her back up and have them take him away. Filing under her belt another successful report, and a win for the Kadokawa girl. Another achievement to take her closer to the rising of ranks amongst the Rune Knights, and another screw you to all the people who doubted her. It was thrilling really, she never imagined she would like it this much, her job. But there was something uniquely satisfying about arresting criminals and solving cases. They were like constant little victories that she got to add to her repertoire, each one proving it's own euphoric gratification. At the very least, she thought it was going swimmingly, until the interruption.

The interruption, as it were, coming in the form of a suited male almost a foot taller than her in height. The man had long blonde locks that trailed over his broad masculine shoulders, his eyes looking upon them with steely grey hues. He was beautiful, menacing and not to mention; uninvited. "Okay you may be incredibly hot, but I didn't come here for a ménage a trois, so can you leave sir? This a rather private matter you're interrupting." She told him irritably, annoyed that some civilian was walking in on her work. He did not leave either, instead in a few quick strides the handsome stranger had closed in her on target and grabbed him by the wrist.

Lilith stepped forward, hex magic already spilling from her finger tips, she raised her hands and release burst magic at the man. Not intending to hit him but a warning shot that would fly past his head, in the form of a black sphere, "Sir, this is your last warning. I am Private Kadokawa of the Rune Knights and that man you're attempting to free is a criminal that I have been sent to apprehend. So I suggest you let him go, otherwise I will have no choice but to arrest you too for obstruction of justice." She ordered firmly, tightening her chains slightly on Tahoma. There were only two options here, either the man had misread the situation and decided to liberate the man from Lilith's binds. Or, he knew Tahoma, and was perhaps an ally trying to liberate him from his binds. Either way, Lilith couldn't allow that to happen. Dark flames of energy licked her palms, threatening to unleash themselves on the man should he make a move.

Lili's WC: 458 Thread WC: 2,801

Birch
    Birch

Post by Birch on 30th June 2020, 3:35 am

Birch

At first, Birch entirely ignored the drivel spewing from the brunette's mouth-- something about a ménage a trois-- and continued to sap away some of the energy from the elemental. Magical water was great fuel for his celestial ice, but, of course, he'd be interrupted. He felt a spike in magical power from the girl and leaned back, making sure he dodged her attack, but it would have missed anyway. She was pulling punches. Unwise.

"You should have taken your shot properly. I'm not here to play," scowled the tall, suited man. His features were as sharp as his gaze, which was trained on her for a few long moments before they once more darted to the man she had 'tied down'. "And while he is here to play, he won't be for long." People in this country thought they knew everything, but that was far from the case. Tahoma was about as restrained as the draft seeping in from the dilapidated window beyond the trio. No, the water elemental was just biding his time, making sure he wasn't going to get any action or catch the attention of his new attacker before he literally dripped off the bed and slipped through the cracks in the worn wooden floor. No doubt he'd use any distraction to escape the two crazy people after him.

"Free?!" he asked, one pale brow lifting in moody confusion. "I'm not trying to free him, you inane woman. I'm going to kill him and you are in my way!" he corrected her with his bass voice rising in irritation. As if to illustrate his point, just as Tahoma's arm started to slip out of its bindings, Birch snatched it. Before she could fire her weird magic at him again, he jammed two fingers into the wrist of her captive. Instead of meeting the resistance of skin or drawing blood, the watery limb rippled and his fingers passed right through and lingered within. There was some sort of small orb floating in the translucent wrist, which Birch jammed his fingers into. It popped like a bubble and suddenly the arm was human again. As his fingers pulled from the wound, water poured out like blood and Tahoma stopped moving entirely. "You know nothing of his species, Rune Knight, so why don't you leave this matter to me and get out before I have to get rough with you? Your justice has no place here."

WC: 407 || Group WC: 3208

Lilith
    Lilith

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Lilith on 2nd July 2020, 5:54 pm

]

Lilith Kadokawa

Something that Lilith had felt she had gotten control over recently was her temper, since joining the Rune Knights she had been slightly concerned that her temper might be an issue. But somehow, she had managed to progress quite far without any incidents, many because the things that perhaps should have made her angry did not. She wasn't angered by the injustice in the world; by the murderers, the rapists, and the scum. They didn't anger her because, well frankly she just didn't care, they were just ants for her to crush under her boot. However they got there, just didn't matter, all the mattered was the wins, for each one of them she brought in.

But still, it concerned her, that temper, it was no light matter either. When she lost it, she lost it big. It had been a bane on the lives of those around her because they weren't just tantrums. When Lilith snapped, she didn't just 'snap', she exploded. And everyone who stood in her way during these times would often find themselves on the receiving end of some volatile repercussions. And she HAD been fine, perfectly fine even. Tahoma was in her custody and her interrogation was underway. This should have been a win for her, and yet here she was.

Glaring down upon a man who threatened her success and not in a minor way. The stranger scolded her assumption that he was freeing Tahoma. Coupled with a patronizing insult, he would declare his true intention. To kill Tahoma. But what was worse than that really, wasn't the intention for murder. Oh no, it was the fact that this lump had the audacity to accuse her of being in his way. The same man that had barged in on her and her capture for his little murder spree.

The absolute hypocrisy.

Lilith's expressed darkened, her emerald irises would begin to shift, like paint being spilt across a green canvas, they would shift into a red ominous glare. Her expression a picture of fury, in one swift move, the blonde would immobilise Tahoma, who had began to transform into... water. A water mage?  No, something else. At least that what she interpreted from the man's words, her face would contort into a sneer, "That's cute, you think I'm concerned about being roughed up by the likes of you." She scoffed as she began to stride across the room towards the door. "I should thank you though, now that I know how to deal with him. I'll be sure to bear that in mind as we take him in." She reached the door, void particles manifesting at her fingertips. They would begin to fill the cracks in the door, spilling into the keyhole and every other crevice. Spreading across the only exit, sealing it shut so no one else would walk in on them.

"But you made a mistake, you admitted that you're here to commit murder . And I can't let that slide, not without good reason at last." She turned away from the door, "So let's get rough big boy, cause that man is my prey. And you won't be taking him from me." She would spit this venomously in his direction, before taking a single step the woman would sink down suddenly. Disappearing into the floor where her shadow had been moments ago. She would vanish entirely, re-emerging a second later from the shadow made by the bed. She reached down, grabbing Tahoma's other arm. Before throwing her free hand out and releasing an orb of hex magic; a swirling vortex of light, shadow and void that would fly towards the man's chest - this time moving with the intention of hitting her target.

Lili's WC: 623 Thread WC: 3,831

Current date/time is 15th July 2020, 11:45 am