Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

So Said the Voice Inside my Head

Albafica Temero
    Albafica Temero

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : The Heartbreaker
    Position : None
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 2,825

So Said the Voice Inside my Head Empty So Said the Voice Inside my Head

Post by Albafica Temero 8th June 2020, 4:33 pm

Vivid colors flickered in the darkness.

Blue, shades of pink and violet, yellow and green, red, purple. Fast, in circles, rotating around him as if he was falling down a hole, the torrent of colors stronger and brighter the longer he fell.

Flash.

There was no anxiety. No fear. Not even as he suddenly felt like he was truly falling. The bottomless pit of colors would not harm him, it seemed. It merely carried him further, and as he fell he noticed how he shifted back and forth between adulthood and pre-adolescence over and over. Until at some point his older self falling with him, azure eyes staring back at him, reflecting the child he currently was. And then, he hit rock bottom. Instead of falling he now stood upon solid ground, the colors having faded into darkness.

Flash.

A single flare of blinding light, and he saw himself standing before him again. Another flash, and suddenly the figure had shifted to someone, something he did not recognise.

WIP

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 10:27 pm