Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Reaping to Remember (w/ Kyra Forte)

Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Moderator- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : The Devil Jester
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 833,050

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Devil's Zeal
    Second Skill: Aphyon Jivven
    Third Skill: Vir'ednith

Reaping to Remember (w/ Kyra Forte) Empty Reaping to Remember (w/ Kyra Forte)

Post by Cirven 6th June 2020, 1:43 pm

"Where in the hell are those Rune Knights?!" An older man dressed in white robes yelled sitting in a chair at a desk to a group of men who wore armored garb that was also white with each wielding a type of ethernano weapon. They were inside a large meeting room of a mansion that was located on a lesser known island in the Calm Sea called Lucida. The room had only one door in and out and looked to be covered in different magical text and symbols that most mages would recognize as a defensive spell that aimed to create a strong barrier around the room. Lucida was a beautiful island, especially for a place that was lesser known. It had recently started to get more residents but was still relatively unknown. "We are hiding out here to specifically get away from the eyes of the world while the Rune Knights can get to us and protect me so where the hell are they? Do they know we were attacked on the way here and only half of you are left to protect me?! Someone speak up now!" The man continued to speak out hysterically. "Sir, we-" one of the men started to talk but was quickly cut off by the white robed man. "You will refer to me correctly or I will kill you myself!" The commanding threat caused the earlier man who was speaking to straighten up before he continued to speak again. "Your Majesty, King Luthur, the reinforcements should be here soon. We will make sure you are protected until then and further after that, my liege. The grounds are being monitored by our best sensor mages. No one will be able to get close to us without our knowing." Luthur glared at his men as he was spoken to. "For all of your sake's and my own, you better be right, Owens."

A sudden sound of what could only be explained as metal dropping to the ground would be heard from outside of the room just after Luthur spoke. "Wha- what was that!? Go check it, you imbeciles!" Luthur ordered through the feeling of fear rushing through his body. Two of his guards closest to the door leading out of the room. They tactically opened the door and wielded their ethernano rifles as they left the room and looked around. They returned shortly after saying that there was not anything strange going on but the guards around the door were missing. "Get inside and lock the door. They will not be able to break the barrier that covers this room so as long as we stay in here we will only have to wait out for the reinforcements." Owens ordered his men while also trying to comfort them from the situation they were in. "Sir." One of the men who was one of the younger men in the guard group and was near Owens spoke out as he stared at the ground in a fear filled gaze. "What if they are already in here?" The younger guard manged to break from his gaze and look at Owens as he finished with his question. "That means they are in here with us then, Tikins. Also meaning we will quickly deal with them." Owens placed his hand on Tikins back in a show of comraderly. "Is that all?" Tinkins spoke out as his voice suddenly sounded different with his earlier blue eyes changing into an emerald green color. Owens quickly backed up and pulled out his ethernano powered sword from his side and put it in front of him. "I was hoping this would be a lot harder than this so I thought I'd be nice and simply ask what you were planning." Tinkins's changed into a different man who had long white hair, green eyes and a scar across his face and another across his neck. "Who the hell is that?! Kill him! Kill him now!" Luthur yelled out. "Did you forget me? I guess this look is a bit different from how I used to look with blue hair, huh? Does the name Cirven ring any bells for you?" Cirven spoke out as multiple blasts from rifles flew towards him but he nonchalantly dodged them as he spoke out towards Luthur. Luthur's eyes widened as he realized who it was he was dealing with. He quickly started to dig into his robes for something as the fighting built up in front of him.

Cirven would turn his attention to the guards near him and let a grin come over his face as he dodged around their attacks and made his way around the room. A sudden burst of translucent red magical energy would explode over the bodies of some of the guards causing their bodies to be ripped through before being destroyed completely by the spell Cirven used causing their bodies to deteriorate into ethernano energy. The other guards found themselves overwhlemed by the Devil King's speed as his claws ripped into their bodies and tore through any defenses they had. Blood would drip from Cirven's hands after he swiftly dealt with the guards. He stared at his hands as he sighed. White flames erupted over his hands and burnt away the gore on them. "I always expect a bit too much from the lackeys, don't I?" He spoke to himself and he turned to where Luthur was at his desk. Luthur held out a small box and pointed it at Cirven while he found some sort of confidence in what he had in his hands. "They told me you would be after me! Said you had become some sort of Devil Reaper of people who have found a way to cheat death over and over." Cirven looked at Luthur and chuckled. "You did work for Cor Torva after all so it only make sense that what is left of their resurgence would warn you about me which isn't all that surprising but that box it interesting. What is it?" Luthur nervously laughed and opened the box which suddenly let out a long purple arm that was fast enough to touch Cirven but the devil managed to get away from it before it could completely grasp him. "This box is a spell that will take the form of what would be strongest opponent for those affected by it." Luthur said as the box retracted the long purple arm back into it and then closed. " What they hell? Do your thing! Kill him!" Luthur shook the box and attempted to reopen it again but the box did nothing else so he threw it onto the ground in an attempt to break it. "Stupid fucking thing!" Luthur yelled out and the box seemed to suddenly respond by opening up and letting out a mist of purple smoke. A familiar feeling rushed over Cirven as he looked at the smoke. "This is.. It can't be..." Cirven stared towards the smoke wide eyed as it started to disperse revealing his younger sister was under the mist.

"Yes! It worked! Now kill him! Do it!" Luthur ordered out as he regained his sense of confidence. The blue haired woman with pig tails looked towards Cirven. "Aayla, is that re-" Cirven attempted to speak to his sister but was cut off as she quickly took on her armored TakeOver form and barreled into him with her spear that formed along with her new form. She pinned him into the wall with her spear and then took in a deep breath and released a large blast of water into the pinned Cirven that even caused the barrier that surrounded the room to be affected. The series of attacks left Cirven hunched over on the spear. Aayla would pull the spear out from her brother and let his body fall to the ground before stabbing him through again and again, over and over while Luthur watched excitedly. After stabbing into him multiple times she would pull her spear up to do it again but suddenly stop as she would hear a something weird from her barely moving opponent; a chuckle. She would stab him again which was caused the laughing to get louder. This would repeat three more times until suddenly the spear would only collide with the ground. Her body would suddenly be ravaged by a surge of black electricity that formed over her body causing her to drop to the ground as she gasped out from the pain that wracked her body. "My sister wouldn't be that weak. I'd know because I killed her." Cirven would speak out as he watched her in agony from his attack as his visible wounds healed from her attacks. A surge of magical energy would be felt in the room as Cirven's arm would be engulfed in his black lightning and white flames causing the area around Cirven to be destroyed by the power the spell was exuding. A sword to form out of the magical energy of the mixed elements that he quickly would slash across the body of Aayla three quick times causing her body to turn into the purple mist while the box Luthur had thrown would break in two. "N-n-n-n-noooo..." Luthur's eyes would swell up with tears of fear as he fell to the ground and attempted to run to the door to get out of the room but Cirven would suddenly be in front of him and grab the man where he would hold him up by his neck. "That was a fun trick you had. Want me to show you one of mine?" Cirven spoke and did not wait for an answer as a portal into an unknown dimension formed near his free arm. He plunged his free arm into the portal and pulled it out to reveal a dual bladed scythe that he would quickly use to cut open another portal near them. This portal would have the souls of withered away people inside of it that were reaching out of the portal towards Luthur. "That is the Death dimension as I like to call it. It is where people like you go. I bet you will make a lot of friends in there, huh?" Cirven would explain and wait a few short seconds before letting Luthur be taken by the hands reaching out to him. The hands would cause Luthur to feel weak and as though he was being drained. "See they already like you! Maybe they are just hungry? Ehh, what's the difference!" Cirven would watch as the man would start to be pulled into the portal as he got a message from one of his allies in his group, the Detergers. "Cirven, those reinforcements have gotten into the mansion." Korvin would speak to him telepathically. Oh? We will have to give them a show then. He would reply to Korvin as he waited for the reinforcements to find him and a struggling Luthur. They would probably think he was completely alone in his actions which he planned to take full advantage of.

WC:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Reaping to Remember (w/ Kyra Forte) LxcTBIi
    Character Info:

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 3:07 am