Hey there, so upon reviewing this application I've found that the personality section is too short. The minimum requirement for personality is 300 words, and you have written 239. Please bump this when this has been amending. Additionally, I will advise that you add this code to the bottom of your template as your current coding is breaking the page.
Removed to fix page
Giselle de la Fontaine wrote:This character will be replacing Giselle entirely, starting anew AGAIN. sorry.
It's complicated (Closeted Lesbian)Special Characteristics:
- Illya's face has faint blue markings going down her cheeks.
A side effect from her use of magic, these markings show overuse of her tear magic, which allows her to combat most enemies. This is a very sore point for her to open up about, and she hides them with make up as best she can. Those that are keen enough might even catch a glimpse of her hiding this imperfection.
It's distinctively notable that Illya is a very quiet soul from a precursory glance. Her unsure demeanor and hesitation in action makes it all but too obvious the girl has a bit of a hill of self-doubt to overcome. Yet she never will admit this to any person without a very thorough pressing about the subject in a private conversation due to past circumstances about the same subject. Her overeager nature has established itself in her mind, causing the mage to become a bit of a workaholic. You can normally find her in her office or room, filling out paperwork, doing jobs in the field, or more than likely, passed out from exhaustion on the nearest park bench outside of the guild hall.
Despite these flaws, Illya will allow those close to her to witness her blossom. She's always willing to help no matter the cost, an aftereffect of being raised on take after take of armor clad knights and heroes willing to boldly walk into the gray of battle for the betterment of the world. She aspires to uphold such virtues one day, becoming a beacon of justice and upholding the law against any who would otherwise challenge it. Sure her skills in magic are subpar at best, but her motivation to learn and put her nose to the grindstone is second-to-none, always ready to crack open a new book and rest with a textbook or twelve.Likes:
- Exploration: This world is so vast and expansive, there's gotta be people who aren't afraid to go and scour every last corner of it! Illya is one of those people, loving the thrill and spirit of traveling around Earthland from cities to the unexplored reaches of the globe. It's even better with friends, namely one pink haired beauty.
- Gardening: She's always had a bit of a green thumb when it came to flowers and fauna, and this change of scenery is no exception. Illya keeps her own little garden in her room full of plants which she cares for in her off time. If you're doing to work yourself to death, the least you can do is to make your work area pretty!
- Collector's Items: She's a huge fan of the big name wizards to the point of being a fan girl. Her room houses each one's plushes, limited edition figurines, posters and monthly columns in Sorcerer's Magazine. It's worth a lot of money probably, but the thrill of finding the next big collectable stays true within her mind.
- Being Picked Up: Don't ever do this if you like breathing.
- Messes: Illya's just so adjusted and used to her own little neat and tidy room that anything else by comparison is a bit jarring. She gets annoyed by messy places and tends to stay away from rooms or destinations where there's an abundance of trash or filth and nobody to crack down on seeing it gone.
- Failing an Assignment: Failure and Illya have always had a very troubled relationship. She doesn't take it well, blaming solely herself for the failure without spending any time thinking of what went wrong. This naturally stems from her insecurities with her magical abilities and makes any kind of non victory a bit less impactful.
- Where Are You, Catty?...: Catalina has always been there for her since Illya could even remember. They've been inseparable from day one, partners in every regard. So when she awoke one day to find her missing, Illya spared little time in beginning to find any clue as to her whereabouts.
- For Glory: Seeing her name in the annuals of Earthland would be a dream come true for her. She wishes to reach the fame and status as some of the other big name wizard saints and such, which led her to joining Dies Irae in the first place. The recognition is good, but she wishes to silence that part of her which constantly nags at her about her own abilities.
- For the Ones Who Can't Protect Themselves: If she can make one person's day in any encounter, Illya will always call that a good day regardless of what went on. She's just one big aspiring hero in her own right. Many can call it a bit of a childish dream she's got, but few will make her think twice about it.
- Being Forgotten: Her desire to make a name for herself can cause some rather rash decision making in the long run. Be it from accepting a quest much too out of her league, to
- Being Thought of As Useless: The thought of being seen as a useless asset in the guild has kept Illya up on the most darkest of nights. She was raised to always being working towards one goal, be it small or little. This message might have ended up sailing over her head, as Illya tends to overwork herself and practically lives off others seeing her handiwork.
- Illness: The last time she got sick, she woke up about a week later and found out that her best friend had been missing ever since that fateful day. So excuse Illya if she's a bit anal about keeping in good health so that it doesn't happen again.
Right Hand - Crimson
Last edited by Nessa Cordelia Lux on 8th June 2020, 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total