Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

take me to your best friend's house [intro]

Flint Vandergrift
    Flint Vandergrift

Player 
    Lineage : Musashi's Descent
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 5
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : TBD
    Experience : 1,929

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

take me to your best friend's house [intro] Empty take me to your best friend's house [intro]

Post by Flint Vandergrift 3rd June 2020, 6:56 am

TENGEN TOPPA
    fairy tail

TAG: TOPPA

WC:

Confusion and clangor was what Toppa expected as he stepped through the guild hall of glass and wood. Fairy Tail was a legendary guild after all, or had been. He half expected men on beds of wagons, loading casks of wine, spells firing against one another, bundles of fletched arrows haphazardly shooting across the hallways. In his mind, that was what a mercenary guild was, the living embodiment of chaos.

But as Toppa stepped through the glass doors, he found reality to be much more subdued, and frankly, relieving. A mercenary guild was built upon its fulfilment of contracts, whether good or bad, it needed a base of security and professionalism, and a first impression did much to safeguard newcomers and clientele.

At least, for now.

Toppa was quiet, subdued. His eyes scanned the surroundings for people of interest and locale, a frittered nervousness shot up his spine, anxiety and excitement. He was a noble, a merchant, numbers and words were his thing, spells and danger were not. And yet, he found all of it to be thrilling, and fascinating. A first step towards magic, he was about to eat the forbidden fruit.

At 5'10", with unkempt black hair and thick frames and boyish features, Toppa was the most unassuming man to have stepped through the doors. He wore a simple black blazer, and slim jeans with simple boots, the wheels of his luggage rolled through the ambience as he walked towards the bartender.

"Good day." He spoke, his voice carried the sense of professionalism and nervousness of a man about to enter his first job. "I'm looking for alcohol, lodgings, someone to rub my shoulders, and an apprenticeship in magic in exchange for my services."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Starlight Maiden

Starlight Maiden

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Custom Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Idolize- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Haiku Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Supreme Grand Master [5000]- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Best GFX Artist Award- Player 
    Lineage : Vassal of the Cosmos
    Cosmic Coins : 145
    Experience : 26,209

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Starlight Maiden
    Second Magic: Valkyrie Summoner
    Third Magic: Moon Goddess Slayer

take me to your best friend's house [intro] Empty Re: take me to your best friend's house [intro]

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux 3rd June 2020, 10:12 am

I have died everyday waiting for you, Darling don't be afraid
    I have loved you for a thousand years, I'll love you for a thousand more
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

There had been many curious curveballs in Nessa's life during her time at Fairy Tail, and each time the dust seemed to settle something new would arise out of the fray. At present, the most recent curveball had been the confirmation that her highschool ex-boyfriend had returned and not for a pleasant reason either. His personal vendetta against the Starlight Maiden proved to be a constant strain on her thoughts, plaguing her with worry. But alas, she was quite good at pretending otherwise, acting like everything was fine. Just as they had planned.

Act normal, lure him out.

That was the process at the moment, and since the bloodstained photos sent to Dies Irae during her time visiting Markus. She had neither heard or seen anything else from Rex, he had once again gone radio silent. The only key difference since that event being that now she was a little more on edge, things she would normally pay no attention to she was suddenly hyperaware of. Her mind humming with frequent paranoia and speculation.

Wearing the usual attire she sported at work, she flitted around the guildhall in her familiar white and violet fabrics. "I don't understand, the first shipment won't be for six weeks? I was told it would be released before the end of the month, the boutiques aren't going to be happy about this." She rambled, running through the guildhall with a single poster and pins in her hands. Her purple iLac pressed to her cheek, held there by the tilt of her neck and the curve of her shoulder. She made her way over to the noticeboard, pinning up her ad for the Lux Design Ltd fashion event. During her time of 'acting normal', she had been approached by the agent about managing a clothing brand. And whilst under normal circumstances, she might have taken more time to consider such a risky venture, this seemed like the ideal way to tell Rex that his actions were of little consequence to the Saint of Virtue. Besides, she really did love fashion. She carefully released the page on the board, examining how it looked amongst the other notices. It was both an advertisement for the event and a request for models to display her militant-fashion designs.

"I'll get in touch with Estelle, and have her call you. Okay, I have to go, I'm meeting a friend for lunch, sure, cool, bye." And with that she reached around to peeled the phone from her cheek, letting out a frustrated sigh. She had anticipated hiccups but so soon? She approached the guild bar, looking around for Louie, he had invited her out to Six Guy burgers and fries, a meal she eagerly ached for. Striding over to a stool, she requested a mango juice with ice as she waited for the blonde. Glancing around the guildhall, she would notice the entrance of a dark-haired male, he was sporting luggage, jeans and a dark blazer. Very well-put-together all in all, but not someone she recognised. She watched curiously as he approached the bar, her violet irises brightening at his request. Grabbing her drink, she quickly approached, "Hi there, I'm Nessa, I'm one of the aces here. I can't help you with a shoulder rub but apprenticeships in magic are certainly in my wheelhouse. Are you thinking of joining Fairy Tail?" She asked the stranger perkily.

WC: 566  Thread total: 847
    Tag: @Tengen Toppa

Last edited by Nessa Cordelia Lux on 3rd June 2020, 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

take me to your best friend's house [intro] 60582_s

Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho

The Ghost Slayer

The Ghost Slayer

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Pluto's Oathbreaker
    Position : God of Mettle
    Partner : Mythica
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Fairy Tail (GM)
    Cosmic Coins : 155
    Dungeon Tokens : 21
    Experience : 10,355

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Spirit Completion Magic
    Second Magic: Onmyōdō
    Third Magic: Second Origin

take me to your best friend's house [intro] Empty Re: take me to your best friend's house [intro]

Post by Mura Kensho 3rd June 2020, 11:28 am

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz…

The summer, the early and yet lazy summer, had kicked in fully. It was a time of brightness outside, heatwaves, ice cream and sunshine. It was also a time to either fret or yearn the soon summer plans that Mura had in store for the guild. Plans that were written down on paper upstairs in his office, just laying on the executive table as he was still going to finish it later. He just needed… *yawn* a few more minutes of rest…

The guild could beam off with sounds and chatter all it wanted; none of it phased him in his deep slumber. Where would the Guildmaster of Fairy Tail even be sleeping? Also, why would he be sleeping here of all places? Clearly, he had space in his office to nap - nah, it was out of nostalgia, really. The wide guild bar was the ideal sleeping area for him ever since he sat foot in the guild all those years ago, and since nobody had complained up until now, he would keep being found on one of the cozy couches meant for catching up on social chatter in a deep, unconscious state of recovery.

He had his iLac in his right hand. It indicated that he had been using it before he fell asleep, probably catching up on the new update for the LacBook media. That app had a recent update that made it even more accessible and fancy to use and post in, so he had taken an interest in sharing info and posting images for his guild on it as well as checking up on other people on the media.

“Oh, new guy,” Kyuken spoke up. Kyuken and Zirconis were two, spherical ghosts; one blue with a humanoid face, the other green with a dragon’s face. They were Fairy Tail’s loudmouth duo and could only be visible to other Fairy Tail Wizards… and this fact didn’t take into account the possibility that people other than Mura could dwell in the arts of shamanism, spiritual prowess or contracting spiritual companions. Either way, they both attempted to wake up Mura, so the lad could go greet the new guest, but it was to no gain. The shaman was a heavy sleeper.

Ah well, everything seemed to be under control. Nessa had greeted the newcomer with brightness and liveliness like always, and the two ghosts couldn’t tell anything else from her expressions. The two ghosts decided to join up on her, although unaware of whether the guest could see them or not.

“Oh, hello there, Neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,” Kyuken greeted in a joking manner.

“W-Wha- okay, apparently that happened. Also, who’s this rook? Someone you know?”

“It was just banter! Stop demonizing my every action!”

“Maybe I would if you would stop breathing on her neck!”

Kyuken yipped and floated a couple centimeter away from Nessa’s neck while blushing intensely. “I-I wasn’t… shut up…”

WC: 485

Themes:
    Louie
    Louie

Alt Account- Richie Rich- Rich- Character Application Approved!- Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Position : Coming Storm
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : Aeluri
    Experience : 2,249,537

Post by Louie 3rd June 2020, 7:25 pm

Vroom!

The thunderous buzz of a car engine rumbled through a busy street in Magnolia Town, revved over and over like the growl of a powerful beast. It was a red sports coupe, unblemished and shiny with that new-car gloss, and finished with the initials "LCK" brandished on its license plate. It was a car you would ordinarily see in some rich man's driveway, or maybe in some cinematic car commercial, but today, it was found in neither of those places as it zoomed down the Magnolian streets. It made sharp turns on corners and ignored any posts of speed limits, almost like a car chase except there wasn't anyone chasing the driver. Needless to say, at the speed it was going at, the destination was sure to come quickly.

It couldn't have been past noon, and when the sun floated highest in the sky, the car that had been zipping through Magnolia had finally come to a stop in front of the Fairy Tail guild hall. It wasn't anything impressive and certainly not nearly as glorious as its former self, but there was business to be done here.

The engine rumbled into silence and the red car doors clicked open, revealing a fashionably dressed man stepping out of it. He had short, golden blonde hair and while dressed casually for a man of his overt wealth, it was clear that his attire was incredibly expensive. Even the subtle and yet noticeable cologne he wore was sophisticated and very distinct. His ears and wrists were adorned with jewelry, and his eyes were veiled underneath large sunglasses. It was none other than Louie Calvin Klein, Fairy Tail's rich kid.

Abruptly, the doorway leading into the guildhall swung open as Louie meandered into the building, looking around for someone in particular. Judging by the smirk on his face, it was clear that he was quite chipper for some reason.

"Dimwit! Where are you? Don't keep me waiting!" Louie announced, his eyes bouncing from head to head until he saw the familiar mane of silver hair in the near distance, a color belonging to no other than Nessa Cordelia Lux. He shamelessly pushed through everyone he came across, not even offering them an apologetic nod or glance despite their glares or rolled eyes when they bumped into him. He headed straight for Nessa in a confident, condescending stride familiar to him. The blonde grinned smugly when he approached her, ready to whisk her away for their lunch. That was, of course, until an unfamiliar face was among them.

At first, Louie didn't say anything. He looked at that well-dressed, boyish man through his sunglasses as if he were sizing him up, or better put, staring at a mildly interesting bug. It took him a few moments to realize that Nessa was actually having an exchange with him, but once he did, he smiled at him, and then completely dismissed him, not having heard what he said just before.

"The car is outside, petit porcelet." he looked at Nessa, suggesting that they take their leave. However, Louie never made suggestions, let alone asked people for anything. He only made demands and was blatantly rude or even degrading when people understood his native tongue.

Post Word Count: 539 | Total Word Count: 1876 | Needed Word Count: ???
    Health: xxx/ xxx | Magical Power: xxx/ xxx | Muse: Infinite
    Passives and Spells Used:
    Testing:
    Equipment Passives and Abilities Used:
    Testing:

petit porcelet = little piggy

""

Flint Vandergrift
    Flint Vandergrift

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Flint Vandergrift 4th June 2020, 5:19 am

TENGEN TOPPA
    fairy tail
    It had taken next to no time at all for his presence, even if understated, to be immediately known. He had not anticipated that the guild would be such a welcoming environment, and part of that made him ease his guard, if ever so slightly. His ruby eyes latched onto the first person to approach him, a pretty thing of silver hair and purple eyes. Toppa took a moment to size her up. A single mango juice in her hand, fine fabrics from all over across a very well comprised figure. Her makeup was immaculate, her nails were recently done, the fabrics on her clothes, while he couldn't' immediately tell, were most likely of luxury design, comprising of high thread count cottons with oriental silks, stitched by hand.

Had she been just a girl walking across the street, he would have imagined her to be from a high class family, or a well-to-do merchant's wife, but her speech gave him all the confirmation required as to her actual identity: An ace. He had seen her somewhere before, either in a poster or newspaper. Wizard Saints were hard to come by in regular settings, but it seems the unexpected and rare came along just fine inside the halls of a magic guild. His cutting eye disseminated into one of friendliness, or... in this particular case, his demeanor changed to a friendlier one, but he kept his instinctive attention to detail. "Yes, that is correct. I'm willing to work for one if necessary, I don't suppose an actual resume is required? I can say with great confidence I have never hurt or attacked anyone in my entire life." Though that may change, in the very near future.

Unfortunately for the guildmaster, and perhaps the two spirits that wandered into the conversation, Toppa was unable to actually interact with them at all, he had less an idea of what his magic even was, only that he knew he was talented and could manifest it at a quick rate. If he had any idea of how to interact with his own ethernano, perhaps he may have been able to sense differences in skill between the mages that roamed around. Unfortunately, he was not skilled, for now. Regardless, being in the public eye against an unseen spirit would certainly bring up an interesting topic some time in the future. For now though, Toppa could only respond to Nessa's question with a follow up. "I'd be more than happy to learn from a Wizard Saint, maybe we can discuss this over coffee sometime?" He smiled with a calculated sheepishness.

Then an ungodly sound rippled through the building like an ultra-aggressive swarm of locusts. He could recognise the sound of the car as it skidded to a halt, there were very few manufacturers that would be willing to put that much horsepower in a single convertible, and whoever bought it was most likely a descendant of old money. "Dimwit! Where are you? Don't keep me waiting!"

It was the bark of a man who had never learned to the 'No' in his life. Sharp and crass, ugly, yet, he could not deny that perhaps just several years prior, his entire life would also have been defined by such impulses. Toppa's eyes turned towards the source of the disturbance, to find a man dressed almost exactly like hyper old money. Golden hair and adorned from neck to waist in jewellery and fine fabrics. There was a moment, perhaps, of comprehension that he was staring at Toppa, but little more than the vague comprehension of existence before the dismissal of his entire being, much like a potted plant or an innocuous cup of coffee on the bar table. If power, wealth, status and braggadocio were what he saw as life, then Toppa must have looked very boring indeed. Such was how things were, Toppa let it slide off him with a single glance towards Nessa and an bemused smile.

"The car is outside, petit porcelet." He barked.

"Apologies, I didn't know I was disturbing a date." He replied, chuckling, taking a sip of the whiskey he ordered as he casually stood up from the bar stool. "Where might I find the person in charge of registration?"

[Total WC: 2578]

Last edited by Tengen Toppa on 7th June 2020, 2:54 am; edited 1 time in total

Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Starlight Maiden

Starlight Maiden

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Custom Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Idolize- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Haiku Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Supreme Grand Master [5000]- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Best GFX Artist Award- Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux 4th June 2020, 9:48 am

Nessa Cordelia Lux

As Mura's spirits flew up to her, she paid them little mind, knowing that non-member of Fairy Tail weren't about to see them. She was quite used to their jester-like mannerisms. As the visitor responded to her, he would confirm his intentions. It seemed Fairy Tail was about to get it's newest recruit, always an exciting exchange for the Guild's secretary and treasurer. As someone who always loved to see her guild grow, members came and went but it was always busy. "Not really, but I'd love to hear about your skillset? Our clients are quite ranged in needs, so I'm sure we'll be able to find some jobs fitting to your credentials." She told him warmly.

As he mentioned her status, she swiftly glanced away, her cheeks slightly flushed. So it seemed he had recognised her, despite her status, she never quite got used to the attention her position brought. She didn't always know how to handle it, "O-oh, I mean of course, That would be great." She told him after quickly collecting herself, flattered over the fact that he was interesting in learning from her. She did enjoy teaching people, albeit it had been a while since she had mentored anyone. At the very least they had both been quite successful experiences, one being a fellow Ace of the guild they were standing in and another now one of the leaders of the reputable Rune Knights.

Nessa would hear Louie's distant voice ringing through the guildhall, although missing the insulting nickname that he had chosen to begin with. She glanced into the crowd, spotting him approaching them in his usual designer garbs, she smiled at him. Waving him over as he approached, as he stepped up to her, he would inform her that there was a car outside, adding a Napedian nickname that she didn't understand. "Sure, I won't be long." She told him, before returning her attention to the recruit. "We have a new recruit I need to help initiate, um, I'm sorry I don't think I caught your name?"

As he apologise for interrupting what he would refer to as their 'date', Nessa shook her head. "Oh, it's not a date. We're just grabbing lunch, Louie here is one of our guildmembers." She said, unfazed by the misconception. She glanced over to Mura's spirits, addressing Kyuken and Zirconis. "Hey do you think you could grab Mura for me, tell him we have someone interested in joining?"

WC: 411  Thread total: 2,989 [2,000 Being handed in as C Rank, New Wc : 989]
    Tag: @Tengen Toppa @Mura Kensho@Louie

Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho

The Ghost Slayer

The Ghost Slayer

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Mura Kensho 6th June 2020, 6:28 am

Kyuken and Zirconis just eyed both the stranger in dark wear, then at Louie who walked in as confidently as ever. “Did Louie spawn a monster outside…?” Kyuken asked curiously. The loud, grunting and roaring sound was unlike anything that the samurai ghost had ever heard. It sounded like a swarm of iron grasshoppers or something along the line of that. If Kyuken had actual ears, then he would’ve probably covered them to spare his sense of hearing.

So because of Nessa having to go get lunch, it was time for Mura to make his entrance. The lad was still sleeping on the couch further away. Luckily, all they had to do was float over to his ear and make use of a feather. There were no feathers nearby, but they could use one of the leaves from the tree back at the garden further back in the guild hall.

Once all preparations were met, the leaf was gently brushed over Mura’s ear, which caused following reactions to occur; his right leg gagged and jolted across the couch, and the shaman began mumbling…

“H-Hnng, what are you doing in the gui-… wah- wai- wHWATAAHU!”

Mura’s mumbling became a fluster as he rolled off the couch and fell flat on the floor. He quickly rose himself up on his arms and knees, asking out in confusion: “W-Wha, who and what the hell-!”

“New guy, Mura. Over there,” Kyuken explained to him while pointing at the guest sitting next to Nessa at the counter. The samurai ghost was trying to hold back his laughter, while Mura finally stood on his feet and wiped dust off his leggings. “He wants to join the guild, so go help him with that,” Zirconis continued, finally bringing Mura up to date with the recent scenes happening minus Louie’s arrival.

The shaman rubbed his eyes before approaching the gang, clapping his face a little to get himself pumped up and fresh. Truly, Mura didn’t recognize this face, but he looked very promising. He wasn’t clad extravagantly like Louie Cling Klein here, but he still had style.

“S-Sorry about that, I was… anyway, I’m Mura Kensho. I’m Fairy Tail’s Guildmaster,” the shaman greeted him, “Say, you wanna join the guild? That’s great to hear! *yaaaaaawn* We are really diverse here in the guild, so there’s definitely room for a new bronze member - but you gotta tell me a bit more about yourself.” Mura took a seat next to Toppa and ordered a drink - he was still half-awake, so he really just asked for a ‘drink’ and forgot to specify.

“I wanna know a little more about my recruits, if you don’t mind…”

WC: 446
    Thread TWC: 1435

Themes:
    Louie
    Louie

Post by Louie 6th June 2020, 11:17 am

There were a lot of things that Louie hated: the color pink, blueberries, thrift shops, and the lack of wealth. However, more than anything, he hated being anything but a priority. His eyes almost noticeably twitched just slightly when Nessa dismissed him for the boyish nobody in their company, and he could feel his chipper mood turn sour. Unbelievable, thought Louie, glaring at Nessa and then at that young man, Since when did I come second? The thought, while almost inconceivable to him, made Louie feel... irritated and impatient.

Louie looked at that dark-haired man with a displeased look in his eyes, although it was difficult to see through his sunglasses. The look on his face was similar to looking at a bug, like before, but the but was no longer mildly amusing, just blatantly disgusting. Who was he to steal Nessa's attention from him, the one thing he came here for? It was hard enough to learn to stomach being in such an awful building, let alone the guild itself, so this was a bit...

Thud!

Suddenly, Louie had put his hand on the table Mura was sitting at, leaning down on it and staring at the dark-haired man with blatant disregard for Mura's space and existence. He no longer looked visibly disgusted, and in fact, was wearing the same kind smile he did when he met all new faces. It was a complete change in attitude from before, one feigning friendliness if you weren't aware of his true character. Every feature of his face was soft and kind, save for the anger in his hidden eyes, and he suddenly seemed interested in the man before them.

"Oh, forgive me! I didn't see you there," he apologized, laughing softly before taking his other hand and offering to shake, "I'm Louie Calvin Klein. I don't think I've ever seen someone like you around here. It's charming."

Post Word Count: 316 | Total Word Count: 1751 | Needed Word Count: ???
    Testing:
    Testing:

petit porcelet = little piggy

""

Flint Vandergrift
    Flint Vandergrift

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Flint Vandergrift 7th June 2020, 4:14 am

TENGEN TOPPA
    fairy tail
    "That's good to know, sadly I can't hurt a fly as of yet, I'm ready to change that if you will take me." Toppa replied, having some degree of confirmation that, as an organisation, they would have use for someone with some degree of background with paper pushing. He did not mind doing so, but his value was greater than that. Of course, after the momentary entrance of the man with the golden accessories, he was actually unable to answer the question at the moment.

"We have a new recruit I need to help initiate, um, I'm sorry I don't think I caught your name?"

"It's Toppa." He replied, smiling. "Oh, it's not a date. We're just grabbing lunch, Louie here is one of our guildmembers."

Ouch. Though whatever cathartic enjoyment he had of that particular sentence he had at the blonde mage's expense was cut short, as the third, and most unlikely of the bunch appeared. Dark haired and pale skinned with asian features and a very laid back attitude, Toppa did not recognize the man at all as he slept in the guild hall. But unliked the man with the designer clothes and aggressive use of gold, concealing of one's actual power was wise. Had any registrant simply entered, treated the staff like shit, then played politics to appease the boss, such slights would have been quick to alert the guildmaster.

Then again, he might have actually been sleeping...

Toppa grimaced inwardly.

"Oh, forgive me! I didn't see you there," It was like an immediate change in his personality. Toppa's eyes matched with the blondes as he stood to shake the man's hand with a cordial smile. "I'm Louie Calvin Klein. I don't think I've ever seen someone like you around here. It's charming."

"Thanks Louie." He replied, while he was aware of the shade, he very much doubted the use of addressing it at all. "Completely understandable. This is my first time in the guild, and romantic pressure can sometimes put the blinders on." Toppa replied, sticking his tongue out the corner of his mouth. He had no idea if it was true, but regardless it was fun to tease about. Only, he didn't know if Louie could take a joke or not.

“S-Sorry about that, I was… anyway, I’m Mura Kensho. I’m Fairy Tail’s Guildmaster,”

Toppa gave a mild nod of his head in acknowledgment.As Mura came over and gave him a quick debriefing, Toppa began to prepare the spiel he had memorized over years of sales. "I deal in information securities. I extract sensitive memories and sometimes, I implant them." Toppa replied, very upfront about his line of work. There was no point in hiding it as he would eventually know regardless. Toppa turned from the guildmaster to Louie and Nessa.

"Let's say you have a politician with a particularly shady past that they are not privy to share with the public." He began, "Perhaps a rival politician has gotten wind of such information and is planning to use it against him. Well... a traditional manner of handling this situation is coercion, bribery, assassination." He cleared his throat. "But these are all frowned upon, especially, if you have a pristine reputation to uphold. And more often than not, because you would rather spare the subject from a grisly and unfortunate circumstance."

"My job is to assist in removal of these memories from others at a premium." Toppa nodded, "However... such jobs are often dangerous, and I can't expect my security to always be able to help me from either my clients or political enemies... that is why I need to learn to defend myself, and, if necessary, I can have a trusted and reliable source of security to hire... by joining a guild." Toppa cleared his throat. "Well... I would understand if you have concerns about me joining the guild. But if you give me your guild insignia, you'll have this asset for your use... not that I imagine you need it. But it is there, nonetheless. I am sure I will be able to make some of your clients happier at least. A bloodless feud where no innocents, or violence occurs."

He paused. "That's what I do at any rate. Can we all discuss this over burgers at six flags perhaps?" Toppa bowed his head towards Louie. "That is of course, if you don't mind."

[Total WC: 2482]

Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Starlight Maiden

Starlight Maiden

Character Sheet

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux 8th June 2020, 6:42 pm

Nessa Cordelia Lux

Nessa nodded at Toppa, taking in his words. "Hopefully so, magic can be a little finicky at first, but I'm certain we'll be able to use our means to help you develop your own skills. I, myself, am able to wield Starlight." To demonstrate, she opened her right palm, turning it to face the ceiling. She would create a few tiny orbs in her hands, like miniature stars dancing at her fingertips. They would flit around for a moment playfully, before disappearing once more. "When I first joined Fairy Tail, I could barely control the element, but now I can comfortably wield it at my disposal." She told him encouragingly.

At her request, the spirits would leave to go wake Mura, during which Nessa paid little mind as to how they would do so. Her attention locked on her conversation with Toppa, she would happily assume that they would find a way to get the job done. And it would seem that this wouldn't be the only thing she would remain oblivious too. Also painfully unaware of Louie's frustrations as she focused her attention on the dark haired male. Her excitement over a potential new member, overshadowing the fact that she had put her duties as an Ace before lunch with her friend.

The sudden thud of Louie's hand did make her jump however, drawing her attention back to him. Her violet eyes would fall on his friendly smile as he introduced himself, giving the Starlight maiden a sense of satisfaction as she witnessed the warm welcome Toppa was receiving. After all, it was always nice to see her guild members making an effort to be friendly. She turned her gaze back to Toppa as he addressed the blonde, her brows furrowing at his words. What did that mean? 'Romantic pressure'? Did Toppa perhaps know someone in the guild that he was crusing on? Nessa wondered for a moment who it might be, before gasping ever so slightly. Oh... Did Toppa perhaps like Louie? It wouldn't surprise her, Louie was very good looking and charming too. It would definitely explain the slightly curious air between the two of them, one she was somewhat too naïve to see the truth behind. Nessa glanced back at Louie, trying to read his expression and to gage whether he shared such an interest. Her own expression slipped into what was clearly a poor attempt to supress an excited smile.

Mura would join them shortly, looking a little on the sleepier side, Nessa shot him a sympathetic look. As she returned her attention to the recruit once again, still a little bit giddy over her own assumption. He will tell them of his skillset, an impressive one at that. Albeit slightly shady, and whilst Fairy Tail was no shining beacon of legality. They had a part to play in society that reflected as such, the façade of 'good behaviour' to eradicate their days of darkness. Necessary to keep the Magic Council off their backs, "That's an amazing skill, we most definitely are advocates for more peaceful roots, as long as everything is legitimate." She replied, glancing at Mura to see his input. Nessa had intended to hand off the initiation to Mura so she could continue on her lunch with Louie. But when it was suggested that they all get burgers, an ecstatic grin would stretch across her face.

"Eeee~ I love that idea! Let's all go, oh, maybe we can take Louie's car." She would turn to him, her fingers touching his arm lightly, all the while wearing a face that was the picture of elation. "Can we Louie? Pretty please!”

WC: 608  Thread total: 3,090

Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho

The Ghost Slayer

The Ghost Slayer

Character Sheet

Post by Mura Kensho 11th June 2020, 10:08 am

Thud!

Louie’s sudden arrival with his hand slammed on the table to act as a wall between Mura and Toppa surprised the shaman quite mildly. However, he sounded curious and a tad welcoming, but Mura was more worried about the forceful tension in the air. He couldn’t quite put his finger on it, but something must’ve bothered Louie… he wondered what exactly.

Toppa explained that he dealt in information securities, alias securing and working with sensitive information and preparations as well as precautions and measurements with it. Specifically, he stated to be capable of extracting as well as storing information in people’s minds. His example was a precise one; in case if a politician or rival to some executive wanted to use sensitive secrets against the holder themselves, then simply removing this information or substituting it with something else was a far better alternative than silencing the perpetrator permanently. Say, if someone got hold of information… or, for instance, false information…

Ohhhhh, this was fitting. Perfect timing.

But yeah, after his rest, the shaman needed to fill his belly with burgers too. And while he was pulled in by Toppa’s explanation, perhaps he would get to know a little more at Six Flags. Besides, it was reasonable to believe that, just like Nessa and himself and Louie and everyone else in Fairy Tail - except Percy - Toppa too would improve in his magical capabilities.

“T-That’s kind of a nice ability,” Mura commented with honest wonder in his eyes. He had something to suggest, but he would hold that thought for the meal at Six Flags. “Oh, Louie’s driving us to Six Flags? I call shotgun.”

“I wanna sit next to Nessa!” Kyuken proclaimed. With his round, blue and small spirit ball form, it would be easier done than said.

“… So that was a car before? That ungodly sound?”

WC: 310
    Thread TWC: 3400

Themes:
    Louie
    Louie

Post by Louie 13th June 2020, 4:05 pm

Romantic pressure? To be honest, Louie wasn't sure what to make of that when the dark-haired man said it, and he wasn't entirely sure what he meant. He could understand any of these fools fawning over someone as beautiful and intelligent as himself, but what pressure was he talking about? Despite being uncertain of what he meant, Louie had no choice but to take it as an insult, as he did with most things, and felt the corner of his lip twitch as a result.

Louie was about to say something, but the dark-haired man went straight to explaining his skillset, cutting him off. The blonde was so fixated on the comment about 'romantic pressure' and trying to understand what exactly he was referring to that whatever he was explaining went through one ear and out the ear, and he looked physically agitated beneath the smile the entire time. It wasn't until his mention of Six Flags—which was actually Six Guys—that Louie seemed to rejoin the conversation, albeit, in deeper disbelief and adamant rejection.

Louie rapidly waved his hands in front of his, vehemently disagreeing with the proposal. "Nope. Nuh-uh. No chance in hell are you couchons hijacking my plans!" he barked at them, angrily tapping his foot on the ground like some agitated rabbit.

It wasn't until Nessa's wanting tug at his arm did Louie find himself even in greater disbelief than before. Then Bigfooted Mura and his apparitions chimed in, and before Louie knew it, he was surrounded in peals of pleas to come along. He shook his head, waved his fingers, crossed his arms, and even turned his back at some point, but even he could not stand the pestering. So, like a bubble, he burst apart.

"Je jure devant Dieu! Fine!" he glared at all of them, a dark look encapturing his pretty crimson eyes. He began to storm away from them and out of the guild, cursing something in his native tongue underneath his breath. Before he stepped out, he snapped his eyes back and barked at them again, "But no one gets shotgun, and you're all sitting in the BACK! The very back! Put someone in my trunk if you must! I don't care! Oui?! Oui! Ugh!"

Thud!

Louie slammed the entrance doors behind him shut as he walked out, angrily leaning against his car and waiting for them. Needless to say, he was incredibly indignant about what just unfolded. He felt robbed, violated, and mistreated. What a trashy guild!

He really was a saint for putting up with their foolishness!

Post Word Count: 427 | Total Word Count: 3827 | Needed Word Count: ???
    Testing:
    Testing:

Je jure devant Dieu! = I swear to God!

couchon = pig

""

Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Starlight Maiden

Starlight Maiden

Character Sheet

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux 12th July 2020, 9:45 am

Nessa Cordelia Lux

Nessa eyed Louie with bright and eager eyes, hopeful that he would agree and that they would all go out together and have a great time. This was something that she didn't realise until now but, she greatly needed it. After all the stress of certain realities, something that the Starlight Maiden felt had been lacking was the pleasures of companionship. With Markus so far away, Mythal and Serilda busy in Era, not to mention the growing distance between herself to both Aven and Arcadia. The void in her heart was desperate to be filled, fortunately for Nessa that was something her guild always provided.

And despite his initial resistance, Louie would give in to their pleas. Nessa squealed happily, jumping momentarily on the spot and clapping her hands together. She spun on her heel and made her way out of the guild and over to Louie's car. Eager for a fun lunch hang out with the three lads. Grateful for Toppa's arrival and suggestion that they go together. In this moment in time, the Ace of Fairy Tail, couldn't be happier.

END OF THREAD

WC: 186  Thread total: 4,013 (Handed in as 2x C Rank Freeforms : 2000 + 2000 used, 13 words excess)

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 3:41 am