Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

"What Big Teeth You Have"

"What Big Teeth You Have"  - Page 2 Empty Re: "What Big Teeth You Have"

Post by Guest 10th July 2020, 2:11 pm

Almost instinctively, Medeia would attempt to soothe the clearly alarmed cat. The fingers of the witch gently stroking the felines fur. She did not say anything at first but if she had not already been annoyed enough, she certainly was now. To attack a friend of hers was unforgivable, especially one that she had become rather fond of. Yes, she had only just met both her and Selina but the angel had always formed bonds quickly. Like or dislike, it did not take long for her to decide which and her opinion of Free had now hit rock bottom. It would have been amusing to see him pinned against the wall if she was not so overcome with displeasure and instead she just glowered at him.

“A deck? I doubt he even has enough cards for a hand,” she eventually replied grimly, wanting nothing more than to just turn him into solid gold and smash him into pieces. The only reason that she did not was because of the fact that he may have held information that they required. If he was here then where was the elderly woman who lived here? She doubted that he would have the brains to get rid of anyone and so perhaps he had stashed her somewhere? Yet, why would he do something like that? There was much to ask and although she would rather just teach him a lesson, it seemed that would have to wait.

“I suggest you make the explanation that you are about to give incredibly convincing,” she went on to say, “Otherwise being pinned to the wall will be the least of your worries. Why in the name of all that's holy are you skulking about in an old woman's bed, dressed like that? Did you honestly think that we would possibly fall for something that stupid? I get that you are not the sharpest tool in the shed but seriously?” She briefly paused, still stroking the fallen cat on her shoulder, “The biggest mistake you have made though was daring to try and attack sweet Hex here. You are incredibly lucky that Selina dealt with it first because if it were me, you would be suffering a far worse fate.”

It had been a long time since she had felt such anger and in a way, it was rather uncharacteristic of her to be quite so overcome by her emotions. Maybe it was just the absurdity of the situation or perhaps simply her disdain for the male gender. Mind you, she could easily imagine that anyone would get annoyed by a buffoon like Free after having to put up with his daft personality.

Taking a breath, she would then resume her questioning, “There is also the matter of where Grandma is. I hope for your sake that you have not done anything untoward to her, as not only would you be making foes of the three of us but coven as well, who I am sure will have many ways of making your life a nightmare.” Her patience was fraying but she would just about be able to keep it intact enough to allow Selina to make the next move. This was her mission, after all.

“So, what should we do with him?”
    she would ask, turning her gaze to the card wielding mage. Curious to hear how she would handle the current situation. In the meantime, she would remain where she was, giving Free her trademark ice cold stare.

(583 Words)
    (Thread WC: 6710)

(Medeia Total WC: 6710)
    (Temperance Total WC: 7295)
    (Total Thread WC: 14005)

Current date/time is 18th April 2024, 8:43 pm