Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Kotomi's Locker

Kotomi Kadenkouji
    Kotomi Kadenkouji

Player 
    Lineage : Lady of the Tome
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 7,625

Kotomi's Locker Empty Kotomi's Locker

Post by Kotomi Kadenkouji 9th May 2020, 8:56 pm

Kotomi's Locker

Magic:

Spoiler:

Approved Weapons:

Spoiler:

Approved Armors:

Spoiler:

Approved Pet(s):

Spoiler:

Recent Stuff:

Spoiler:

Akemi's Leftovers:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Kotomi Kadenkouji on 16th November 2020, 1:52 am; edited 5 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I think I've studied this.
    Char. Profile | Erbagos | Lady of the Tome
    | Liber Perditorum |
    Golden Lacrima 9/30/2024
    Kotomi Kadenkouji
    Kotomi Kadenkouji

Player 
    Lineage : Lady of the Tome
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 7,625

Kotomi's Locker Empty Re: Kotomi's Locker

Post by Kotomi Kadenkouji 9th May 2020, 9:17 pm

Kotomi
    B-rank || Guildless || 0000 words || 0000 total
    According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The bee, of course, flies anyway because bees don't care what humans think is impossible. Yellow, black. Yellow, black. Yellow, black. Yellow, black.

Ooh, black and yellow! Let's shake it up a little. Barry! Breakfast is ready! Coming! Hang on a second. Hello? Barry? Adam? Can you believe this is happening? I can't. I'll pick you up. Looking sharp. Use the stairs. Your father paid good money for those. Sorry. I'm excited. Here's the graduate. We're very proud of you, son. A perfect report card, all B's. Very proud. Ma! I got a thing going here. You got lint on your fuzz. Ow! That's me! Wave to us! We'll be in row 118,000. Bye! Barry, I told you, stop flying in the house!

Hey, Adam. Hey, Barry. Is that fuzz gel? A little. Special day, graduation. Never thought I'd make it. Three days grade school, three days high school. Those were awkward. Three days college. I'm glad I took a day and hitchhiked around the hive. You did come back different. Hi, Barry. Artie, growing a mustache? Looks good. Hear about Frankie? Yeah. You going to the funeral? No, I'm not going. Everybody knows, sting someone, you die. Don't waste it on a squirrel. Such a hothead. I guess he could have just gotten out of the way.
    NOTES
    Notes and stats should go here, should you ever need them~! It will scroll if you type too much, so go ahead and pour out your heart <3 For some reason the scroll is invisible, but that shouldn't be too much of a problem.
    ivyleaf33 of FTRP

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I think I've studied this.
    Char. Profile | Erbagos | Lady of the Tome
    | Liber Perditorum |
    Golden Lacrima 9/30/2024

Current date/time is 29th March 2024, 1:07 am