Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Femme Fatale.

Lilith
    Lilith

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Christian Minecraft Server- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : The Eternal Hex
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,361,264

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Femme Fatale. Empty Femme Fatale.

Post by Lilith 3rd May 2020, 6:26 am

I can be your sugar when you're fiendin' for that sweet spot
    Put me in your mouth, baby, and eat it 'til your teeth rot
    Lilith Kadokawa

It was fortunate that her target was a creature of habit, a performative individual built to put on the show suitable to his role. Smile and wave. One of those types, always playing on the pretence of good, a man of the people one who was well-liked and appreciated for his smooth sales-pitch as well as his well-advertised credentials. Getting close to him in a regular scenario wouldn't be easy, especially with all his security. But Lilith wasn't a quitter.

Especially when she had finally earned some of that delicious praise she'd be so hungry for, when her boss-daddy had called her into his office and presented her mission. It had taken a lot of restraint for the woman's not to drop her panties and offer herself to him right there. God how she wanted to fuck that man, and his woman too. They were so strong and delicious, a power couple in every way imaginable, she could only fantasize over how delicious the sex would be. But in that moment opportunity was knocking, and her own desires over having her Director violently ram her against his desk would have to be put on hold for more... important objectives. She had gracefully accepted the mission and slipped out without any mishaps.

First, she had used her resources to research Winston Floruma, flickering through several social media outlets to build an understanding over his reputation. He was young, blonde, not as hot as some of the men she usually went for but attractive enough. He was known for his politeness, never faltering before the media, and never giving too much away. His personal life was quite very much out of the public eye, and the media had barely covered any detail of it. Focusing more on political news and attempts at reading agenda, albeit rather unsuccessfully. Her online research was for the most part, actually quite useless. But it told her enough to give her somewhere to start, he would be attending the opening of a new hospital in Magnolia next week. All she needed to do was get his attention, which would be easy enough. There was a café across the room from the hospital, somewhere she had been before with some friends.

She would scroll through her phone and look for Deliah, an old friend of hers who moved to Magnolia after graduation. She would send her a text asking her how she was, fairly confident that she would have been able to arrange a catch-up with her on the same day as when Winston would be in Magnolia.

---

Deliah had been quite shocked when Lilith rocked up to the café in an outfit she had chosen suitable for today's task. It was choice of attire that lingered between sophisticated and sexy, a simple black crop top, exposing the smooth skin her stomach ever so slightly, couple with a high-waisted maroon pencil skirt that hugged her figure in a flattering manner. Her hair was pulled up in a style bun, with curls of black strands framing her face. The entire look finished with a black satchel and kitten heels. A little overzealous? Perhaps, but it was a look that had caught the attention of nearly every male and some females since leaving the hotel she had booked herself into. Heck, even now as she pretended to care about Deliah's newest drama escapade she could feel the burn of the waiter's eyes on her. But that wasn't important, there was only one gaze she needed to catch. "And then I walk in and who do I find in his bed, Becky Schwarz. Fucking Becky Schwarz, can you believe that? He cheated on me with that."

"What a trash human." Lilith replied, only half-listening to her friend. Delilah always had some drama going on in her life, meeting up with her was like tuning into a gossip-girl podcast for self-saboteurs. You never really learned anything from it, but you felt better about your own life after listening in. She would ramble on for quite some time before the activity across the street really kicked up a notch. The noticeable increase in bodies and hustle would even catch the attention of her rambling company. Delilah glanced over mid-sentence, losing track of her thought and pulling Lilith into the subject she had been anticipating. "What do you think is going on over there?" Lili followed her gaze, as though she too had only just noticed the rabble. "Mmm, I don't know. An event maybe? Ooh, maybe it's a celebrity."

"Oo~ Let's go look!" Delilah squealed, finishing off the drink she hopped out of her chair and scurried toward the door. Lilith laughed casually before following after her, she knew that Delilah wouldn't be able to resist sneaking over there for a peek. The girls crossed the road to the hospital entrance, "Oh I forgot they were opening a new hospital, good, we could do with another one. My brother broke his ankle last summer, he waited in the ER for six hours before someone saw him. Shocking really,"  She rambled on, to which Lili threw a soft murmur of an agreement her way, more focused on scanning the hordes of security to see if her target was there yet. It was no good, they were too far back. "Let's see if we can move up front." She suggested, to which Delilah eagerly agreement, the two girls would begin to squeeze between the gaps of the crowd. Curling themselves around bodies and slipping into every available space before them.

After several minutes, the two women had made themselves to the front of the crowd, standing themselves amongst the press. In good time to, as a particular blonde-haired individual would appear in Lilith's line of sight. He looked more tired in person, it was subtle, but the hint of tire lingered under his eyes. But he put up a good front, all smiles and charms as he was applauded onto the make-shift platform that had been prepared for him. An event organiser would signal for the crowd to be quite as Winston Floruma made his way toward the podium. "Good morning everyone, Thank you for coming out today to witness this exciting occasion." He began; his words were smooth, well-rehearsed. He would talk about the struggles of current society and the dangers that were so prevalent in our current existence. He mentioned certain necessities and the importance that the community support each other, starting with its leaders. It was all very well-procured, designed to steer a train of thought - The community needed a hospital, so the government provided. What good governers.

As he continued to talk, Lilith debated how she would get his attention, she could attempt to approach him at the end of the opening ceremony, but that proved risky. She needed an opportunity, a means to get on his radar. And as luck would have it, an opportunity would soon come knocking.

She noticed it immediately as it began; goosebumps rising over her skin, all the sound around her would become dull, and a knowing would ripple through her - danger. Such sensations had only recently begun to make an appearance in the woman's life, ever since she had taken that Fairy Tail mage to bed. Her body had changed, better and stronger than before. As though for the first time in her entire life she was finally in tune with her self, and all it took with a good fuck with the right candidate. Still, there were some drawbacks, the visions had been a difficult adjustment and the surges of magic that occasional burst from her. It was clear that control was the factor she was missing, but obtaining it was quite the struggle. How could one contain such raw power?

Lilith turned her gaze slowly, careful not to draw any attention to herself, her emerald eyes scanning the crowd. One by one she would scan her gaze over the audience, checking for suspicious behaviour, a short distance behind the first row of watches, she would see him. Male, Six-three in height, Caucasian. That was the majority of what she could tell from this distance, he had his hood up, hanging low so it concealed most of his face. He was unnaturally stiff compared to everyone else, something that told Lilith he was waiting for something - the opportune moment; just as she was.

Lilith placed her hands down at her sides, palms facing toward the crowd. Her magic flowing to her hands, chains of shadow would manifest from them. The chains flowed down her leg, making their way to the ground, they would touch the floor before snaking themselves through the crowd. She would see the male move, reaching into his pocket she saw the glint of sheen across smooth gunmetal. The chains shot forward, darting up and around the shooter's body, binding themselves around him tightly. One would crush his fingers tightly, forcing him to look go off the gun. There was an eruption of gasp around him as the crowd moved away, Mr Floruma would stop talking, his security moving in front of him protectively. "Stay here." Lilith told Delilah sternly, before striding across the pavement to where she had apprehended the main. She reached down, picking up the gun she quickly disarmed it, before stepping forward she would grab the mans hood, yanking it down to expose his face. She recognised him immediately, his entire profile was that of a famous contract killer known as Jacksone Meroni. A wanted man on the Rune Knights radar, as if this couldn't be any more perfect. She would glance back at where the Magic Council member stood, he was, of course, staring at her. Their eyes would lock, and she would hold his gaze, just like that, she knew her mission would be a success. He didn't know it, but the moment their eyes met;

She already had him.

---

The hotel room was decadent, an indulgent luxury that one might expect a person of wealth to enjoy. But not so overzealous to say that they would be 'showing off' their expenditure. The perfect level of acceptable pampering whilst maintaining an image of respectably wealthy. Lilith couldn't help but appreciate Winston's methods, he was smart, precise in every aspect of his life. Careful in the maintenance of his reputation, almost to a fault. He wasn't even reported to be staying at this hotel but in one across town. So the reporters had it wrong, undoubtedly intentional leaked so that they would watch that hotel for any 'candid' photos they could whip up. Yet here he was, and even though no one but his personal security team knew he was staying here, he remained cautious. But not so much so that Lilith hadn't earned an invitation.

A car had picked her up from Delilah's home at eight, her friend had helped her dress for her 'surprise date', excited to send her off into the company of such a well-known figure. Delilah had no idea, she just thought that Lilith was being thanked for her efforts in saving the member of the magic council. But it was so much more than that, Lilith knew she already had Winston. There was a heat in his gaze when they had spoken earlier, subtle but present. He had invited her to dinner as an effort of gratitude, but Lili had no doubts as to how the night would turn out.

The Ravenette strode through the lobby, her sleek black dress clinging to her, hugging her curves. The dress was cut with a v-shape plunging down her cleavage, a red veil wrapped around her shoulders provided only the slightly modesty to how much skin she had shown. She wore red heels and nothing else, her long slender legs exposed under the skirt of her dress. As she reached the door of room nine-zero-three, her eyes looking up into those of the security guard that lingered there. He stepped forward, frisking her, his thick burly fingers searching her bodice for a hidden weapon. "Oh my, how handsy you are. Is this your first time?" She teased, only to be ignored. Once satisfied he stepped away, and she would move to the door, she brought her arm up and tapped her knuckles against the door twice. Moments later she would hear his steps as he came to the door, there was a clicking of locks being undone and then the door was pulled open. Revealing a fresher-faced Winston in a suave black dinner suit. Admittedly, he looked better in this ensemble than the drab business attire he had worn at the hospital opening earlier.

"Private Kadokawa, I'm glad you could make it, Please come in." He told her smoothly, she threw him a pleasant smile before stepping into the room. "Thank you, and please, call me Lilith or Lili if it suits you." She replied in her own silky tone, her emerald irises scanning the room. The inside was of a more ostentatious nature than she had expected, you wouldn't have expected a hotel like this to have such a stylish layout for a room, or rather a suite. But then again he was a member of the magic council, What else could one expect really?

Her eyes fell on the dining table that had been placed in the centre of the room, a plush navy table cloth spread across it with gold embellishments. White and navy roses sat in a small vase in the centre, two chairs positioned across from each other whilst a spread of expensive china and gold cutlery filled the space between them. She smirked slightly at the sight of it, this was much more than a normal 'thank you dinner'. The effort was clear, there was 'ulterior motives' involved, perfect. He would shut the door behind her before moving around, he placed a hand on the small of her back guiding her to the table. "I apologize for the location, it seemed to be the most appropriate choice after today's 'events'." She offered him an understanding smile.

"Of course, caution is expected." She told him, as he pulled out the chair for her to take a seat. He would move over to the kitchen of the suite, where a selection of plates topped with dish covers. Gathering their appetizers, he brought them over to the table, placing one in front of her and the other in on the plate before himself. Once he was seated he would lift off both dish covers, revealing a plate of miniature appetizers. "How quaint." She responded as the two of them indulged in a marvellous meal, one overzealous in presentation and flavour. They would engage in the appropriate amount of small talk that one might have expected. Lilith lowered her dessert fork, having finished the last bite of the incredible yet surprisingly small cheesecake. It had been a carefully constructing meal, enough to sate their hunger but not so much that they would be bloated by the end of it.

"I have to say Mr Floruma, that was an incredible selection of dishes." She told him in a satisfied tone, she wasn't much of a foodie, but she certainly appreciated the flavours she had just tasted. "Come now Lilith, If I can use your first name, you can use mine. I'm sure we're well enough acquainted by now." She chuckled softly. "Perhaps, but you're Wisnton Floruma. And I'm just an low-ranked Rune Knight." She quipped casually, he shook his head, sipping his wine before offering his thoughts no doubt. "Not for long I'd imagine, what with your reputation. A rising star in the police force of Earthland, and after today I'm sure your superiors will have taken note of your accomplishments."

"Maybe they will, I won't lie and say their attention hasn't been lacking so far, It would be nice to have my efforts recognised. As you seem to, tell me, Winston. Did you only notice me today, or have I been on your radar prior to our meeting?" She asked, her tone shifting slightly, fractionally more sultry than before. His face for a moment would give nothing away, stoic, his smile perfectly artificial. And then slowly a smirk crept onto his lips, "I've heard of you, but I only truly noticed you today. You have some impressive arrests under your belt, you must be very talented." It was brief, but his eyes betrayed him, travelling down from her face, along her neck to the curves of her bosom. The tension between them would thicken with heat, he had been playful yet polite up until now. But when he returned his gaze to hers, there was that sensation again. There was no assumption here, she just knew.

It was time to make her move.

"Mmm, wouldn't you like to know. You haven't touched your cheesecake, are you full?" She asked, he would glance down. "I'm savouring it." She bit her lip, reading the cue. It was a risk, but it was time to see if her efforts would bring fruition. It was now or never. She slid her chair back, climbing out of her seat, she would stand. Moving around the table, she reached out, plucking the de-seeded cherry off the top of his uneaten dessert. He would watch her carefully as she approached, leaning back in his chair slightly. "You know that phrase 'Savor the want as much as the have'." She began, bringing the cherry to her lips, she popped it in her mouth. Suckling it gently, before pulling it out.  "I always struggled to abide by it, because for me. Having is always so much better than wanting, wouldn't you agree?" She reached out, holding the cherry out to him, she would dangle it playfully in front of his lips. He stared at her, his eyes lit up with arousal, tentatively he parted his lips. Taking the cherry into his mouth, he pulled it over the stem, chewing it slowly. His eyes never leaving hers, she could feel it radiating off of him, his want. "Are you encouraging me to take what I want, Lilith?" He said, sliding back his own chair, he would stand. Moving around the table, he stepped in front of her, his hands finding her hips. He would back her into table, his face inches from hers;

"Yes, Winston, I believe I am."

Lili's WC: 3074 / 3000
    Exam Prompt: Here

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 12:38 am